Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Half-Blood: Romantic Style

pink-bookworm posted on Jan 07, 2014 at 10:52PM
So, um, hey. I was adamant on posting this. Thought of it the other night but since this club is mainly filled with guys I wasn't sure, but, hey, doesn't everyone need a bit of love in their lives?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just normal Camp Half-Blood with romance involved. I guess there is actually romance in Camp, but you get what I mean anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Weapon:

Godly parent:

History:

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demigods:
Zara Hyde- Daughter of Athena (pink-bookworm)
Allen Clarkson 'Clark'- Godly parent unknown (Rogue475)
Alexei Tyres- Son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Tyson Samoan- Son of Hades (Screaming_Death)
Chloe Pales- Daughter of Apollo (Nicolicious)
Jaeda Sky- Daughter if Poseidon (IstJae513)

NPC
Jake Harver- Son of Apollo.

Ps, Made it, Blaze. If you haven't already noticed....

last edited on Feb 05, 2014 at 06:42AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4645 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 4645

over a year ago ShadowRanger said…
I sigh and try to lift him up but I fail terribly "This has got to be the most annoying part of being a demigod, passing out all the time." I say. I look around and see two guys walking by and call them over to help me. We carry him to the infirmary and set him on a bed.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
My eyes open slowly. "W-where am I?"
I hear him waking up so I take a cup of nectar and wet cloth with me and walk towards him. "You're in the infirmary. Here drink this." I say and i give him the nectar
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(meh SR your just jealous hehe jk, anyway that was rather interesting. There is a first for everything, seeing as my expiriance is very limited on the love matter. Also Pink I made it until 4:20 AM, I literally passed out. I feel bad for ditching you but dang it was a long day.)
(Pfft pls. Why would I ever be jealous.)
(BLARGEDY mc'blarg that's why, I was only joking, and yeah The two arent even close to camp anymore, they're heading to New York City on a quest, PS Camp Half Blood is going to be invaded)
(Well now you smarty pants left a healer in charge. Great idea)
mischievous
(would you rather have me be in charge? It'd be Chernobyl all over again!)
(Oh God help us all hahaha jk. I should probably sleep now cause school tomorrow urgh. Bye)
I put my hand out, getting the cup away. "I need... I need... I need... water a-and food." I pant.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(ahem...child of Ares here!)
(ahem...child of Ares here!)
"Drink this first. It'll help you feel better, I promise." I give him a reassuring smile and hand him the cup. "I'll go get you some water and food."
(lol muhahahaha... Cya later, I should probably figure out what to post... It's just so different than how I usually write, like war and fighting and what not, romance is a new expiriance for me, and d*mn is it fun lol)
(Hahahahaah I find it so funny that you censored damn. OMG BADASS ALERT HAHAHAHAHA (I probably wont be sleeping soon btw haha))
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Actually my first rp experience was romance)
(child friendly remember?)
(Okay okay, sorreh)
ShadowRanger commented…
(not sorreh) over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
(suit yourself, but I'm still gonna make my cursing censored over a year ago
I take the cup and take a small sip The girl was right i felt better, but I still needed water.
I get up and walk to the nearest cabinet to get some food and water. After I grab some food, I get a bottle of water and walk back to the guy. "Here," I pass him the food and bottle. "I'm Kat by the way." I continue, smiling.
"Johnathan, but please call me Johnny." I sit up and uncap the bottle of water. I take a refreshing sip. "You have no idea how good it tastes to feel cold water that isn't lake water." I take a bite of the food.
"How long have you been running?" I ask. "Umm... do you mind? I need to clean your wounds so it wont get worse." I ask awkwardly as I pick up the wet cloth I brought earlier.
"A little over 3 years. I, uh, shocked a kid when I was 12. My mom wasn't giving me answers about my dad and the kids were giving me too much crap and I couldn't take it so I ran away." I answer. "Alright, do what you have to do."
I get up and start to clean his wounds, "Well I know how you feel. Before I came to camp I was running all the time too."
"I loved being in the wilderness, but the monsters were just too much. I found out about this place last year." I continue.
Allen-
"Maybe, just maybe... When this is all over, we can..." I sigh and lay back against the grass, slowly releasing my grip on Zara. Looking up at the New York sky, I smile and close my eyes. I loved her so very much, since we first met, I've wanted to tell her so...
last edited over a year ago
"What took you so long to get here? Didn't a satyr come to get you?"
"Like I said monsters." I answer. "They made me take a lot of detours. The last couple miles were the worst though. It was like whoever didn't want me to come to camp." My smile drops into a frown and my eyes fill with tears. "I'm a son of Zeus. There's got to be people, gods, who hate the crap out of me for being alive."
"No, its okay. Dont cry. To be honest, a lot of demigods feel that way, especially children of the big three." I tell him trying to cheer him up. "And hey, I dont hate you for being alive." I continue with a smile.
"I'm sorry. It's just that I haven't talked to someone in over three years. If you don't count myself that is."
"It's okay. I understand how it feels to be alone and running away all the time. You can talk to me now" I say to him. I stop cleaning his wounds as all of them have been cleaned. "I think they're all clean. All you need now is a fresh change of clothes."
"After you wash them, can you give them back? They're all I have to connect me to my old life."
"Sure. But," I say as I get up and take fresh new clothes from a cabinet and pass it to him. "I think you might want to change into these for the time being." I continue.
"A-alright." I take the clothes from her hands. "Do you want me to take off my shirt or should I go somewhere else?"
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
(It's okay that you ditched me. I understand that it was pretty late there and hahah Rogue I don't know what I'm doing either, but I write romance so.this must be why I got so many emails...)

I nod my head. "It's possible," I say with a small smile.
(huh, I see that makes sense)
"Zara I want to be with you..." I tell her, opening my eyes to the sky and the clouds above.
"And I want to be with you," I say flicking my hair out of my face.
I smile, she felt the same... I then sit back up and take off my shoes and socks that were dripping wet.
last edited over a year ago
Watch Allen as he pulls his shoes and socks off. I smile at him. "You seriously went in, in your shoes and socks?" I ask, laughing.
"Yeah, havent you done that before?" I smile back at her. "My clothes were dirty anyway..."
I laugh and shake my head. "Nope, and well I guess they're now clean," I grin.
( I've had the "pleasure once before" unfortunately I didn't have a choice in the matter, argh I slipped and fell, everyone laughed... And then my family took pictures, oh yay)
"Yep, only now they're soaking wet." I tell Zara with a grin and shake my hand through my hair to dispell the water.
(Hahaha, aww poor Rogue. I'm always in my swimmers when I'm near water haha)

"Yep now you put up with wet, soggy feet."
(meh it was fun, I plan on doing it again some day, in an expensive suit muhahahaha)
I laugh and smile, then stand and walk over to my bag and sword, setting my shoes and socks down. They look through my bag for a spare t-shirt.
(Hahaha, oh my god. That would be funny. Just do it like purposely, accidentally)

I take my feet out of the water and grab my shies and socks from the side, slipping them back on.
(oh no it will be on purpose! Hopefully I can drag my friends into it also)
I sigh as I realize I had only packed one spare, then I take off my shirt and wring it out.
(Hahaha oh my god. Tell me if it happens so I can laugh my head off)
"We are going to have to get going soon," I say and watch Allen with a hint of a smile.
Rogue475 commented…
I'll be sure to over a year ago
"yeah I know, only problem is we aren't gonna get far without Jake..." I answer turning to her, throwing on the new shirt.
I frown. "I feel bad that I basically rejected him by kissing you. I wouldn't take it back, though. Any chance we could find him?"
I walk up to her and smile a little. "I wouldnt either..." I grin and kiss her on the cheek. "well, we could head back to the campsite and work from there."
I nod my head with a smile. "Okay, come on."