Heroes of Olympus RP Club Camp Half-Blood: Romantic Style

pink-bookworm posted on Jan 07, 2014 at 10:52PM
So, um, hey. I was adamant on posting this. Thought of it the other night but since this club is mainly filled with guys I wasn't sure, but, hey, doesn't everyone need a bit of love in their lives?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just normal Camp Half-Blood with romance involved. I guess there is actually romance in Camp, but you get what I mean anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Looks:

Weapon:

Godly parent:

History:

Romantic interests: (boyfriend, girlfriend, crush)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demigods:
Zara Hyde- Daughter of Athena (pink-bookworm)
Allen Clarkson 'Clark'- Godly parent unknown (Rogue475)
Alexei Tyres- Son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Tyson Samoan- Son of Hades (Screaming_Death)
Chloe Pales- Daughter of Apollo (Nicolicious)
Jaeda Sky- Daughter if Poseidon (IstJae513)

NPC
Jake Harver- Son of Apollo.

Ps, Made it, Blaze. If you haven't already noticed....

last edited on Feb 05, 2014 at 06:42AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 4645 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 4645

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(I'll try to post when I can)
Eventually the clearing comes into view, some degree of relief came over me ask snatched my sword from the ground. But I kept running toward the cliff.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I had my sword armed and I stumbled over to the monster.

(Alright)
When I finally reach the cliff my heart sank as I saw Zara stumbling this way. "No..." I manage before I spot the beast galloping toward me to which I close my eyes and leap off the cliff, the beast fallowing me down toward the lake.
I watch as Allen jumps of the cliff. I scream. "Allen!"
Moments later the impact of the water knocked the breath out of me, my sword sinking to the lake bottom. I curse as I emerge on the surface, the beast suddenly splashes near me sending a wave toppling over me. Then it emerges from the water, roaring with rage and struggling to stay afloat. I take a deep breath and make my way toward the sword, siezing the moment...
I stand there not knowing what to. I couldn't jump down the cliff because I'd end up killing myself with my head injury. I just had to hope he was still alive.
The lake water was clowdy but I still managed to make out the faint glint of bronze. A whole minute later I burst from the water, taking a huge breath as I resurfaced. The beast was still thrashing about wildly in the water...
I sighed and turned around looking at the now defeated monsters. What was going on?
I start swimming toward the monster... blarg...
(Blarg on the end of the sentence,seriously?)

I ran a hand up to my forehead and touched the cut on my head. Blood was still come out and I flinched.
(Absolutely blarg all due way)
The monster roars as I dug the blade deep into it's back. It thrashes about the lake, it's arm knocking me back. My consciousness fading out as my eyes close and I slowly descend through the lake.
(Lol. Are you trying to kill your character? :O)

My surroundings around me started to fade and I fell to the ground. Nobody around me noticed as they were too fixated on what had just happened.
(Nope I made a conclusion.)
Thunder clouds suddenly roll in as if by some freak of nature. Negative energy swarmed through the valley... A sudden discharge, sending powerful Thunderbolts into the lake, My eyes widen as the sudden energy travels through my being. The lake beginning to steam, the monster burning to death as the negative energy flows.
last edited over a year ago
(So the end? Like of this Rp)

Half conscious I soon fell into a coma. I couldn't tell what was happening around me any longer.
(What lol, no! Just a bit of suspense.)
After a few seconds the thunder clouds disappear and the lake energy disperses. Minutes later I make my way out of the water with a strange sense of deja vú . "Za-Zara..." I manage as I slowly walk to get in the middle of camp. When I reach her my head spins and I simply black out due to exhaustion.
(Haha ohh I see.)

In my coma I see my mum come in view. The place was like a field. The grass pure green and there was plenty of trees with pink, white, red flowers.
(Time skip for reality!)
I awaken with a start in a cot. "Wh-where am I?" I mutter out loud, but find no-one else but a few other demigods laying in cots. It was the infirmary and Zara was in the cot next to my own. I scratch the back of my head and yawn, a massive headache overwhelms me.
(Lol. You want Zara to wake up too?)

I start to hear noises going but my eyes remained glued shut. I could hear footsteps and people having conversations.
(It's entirely up to you, both paths would be interesting)
My head was on fire, like a fire-bomb had gone off in my brain. My senses seemed... As though I were under adrenaline... However when I check my heart rate, I'm surprised to find myself in a state of rest... I glance over to Zara, it pained me to see her in such a state. But I decided against trying to wake her.
(Alright. I'm not going to kill her off though but I might not wake her up just yet)

I attempted as best I could to open my eyes before I fell back into a coma.
(Kill her? :'-( what you talking bout?! Anyway your conclusion is fine by me)
I look at Zara once more then smile a little... at least she was alive. I get up and immediately fall to the ground as I groan with pain. I curse and find that my legs had fallen asleep... no, everything was, as if my entire body was tingling and numb.
("A tragedy, Weakens and Woes. Brings Vigor, but Friends to their Lows."
"Till the Eve of Hell. Two Demons, First and Last Fell."
"Darkness of Old, with Timeless Hate. Love and Loss, in Tides of fate...")
(12:33 :-/ need to go now, see you later )
Rogue475 commented…
part of the Last Stand prophecy i've created over a year ago
(Okay see you. I was busy anyway. And that prophecy is really greatly written. It actually leaves the same effects as Ricks do and wait did you think I said kill Zara? Cause I'm not going to kill her. She's one of my favourite characters)

A small room formed. It was the lounge room to my house. My dad sat on the lounge and I walked over to him, sitting down. He turned his head to look at me. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "For what?"

"Everything."
I then lay back down in the cot, trying to collect myself. This shouldn't have happend...
(Never mind don't kill Zara -_-, thanks for that, wasn't sure if that prophecy sounded close enough to the ones from PJO and HoO. )
(Wait, what? I'm confused now. Did you want me to kill her? And no problem. It really is a great prophecy. I couldn't write one half as decent.)

"You haven't done anything wrong though," I say. He stares into my eyes.
(Hahha....muhahaahaha!! Nah I don't really know why we are even discussing it.(
...blarg
(Me neither. I have no issues killing off a character so if you really did want me to kill her off I can. Hahaha. Well I'm going to go to bed. Night Rogue :))
(Haha, that would seem wrong on too many levels. Night Pink)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .cant think of anything to say.
(Haha. You need to find something to say. Go talk to a random in the infirmary and they can tell you what went on if you want)

My dad sighs from the lounge. "There's something I need to tell you Zara."

"What is it?" I ask.
I lay there for another few minutes and finally decide to get up. through the tingling I manage to stand. "H-hey" I mutter walking over to a demigod inspecting another's wound. The injured nods to me, while the other continues to work on patching up the wound. "...Yeah?" The boy finally answers. "The heck happened?"
"I'm not your father." My eyes widen and I step back a few steps. "What, no that can't be right."
"We're still trying to figure it out, my job is to fix these people up, go ask Chiron or someone else." The boy replies with a shrug. "Thanks for the help..." I mutter and exit the Infirmary, heading to the big house.
"It is true Zara. Your real dad used to be my best friend. His name is David and he's in jail for the murder of a young family."
"Chiron." I mention as I walk into the House. "...Huh, yes boy?" Chiron turns as he sets down something. "What... What happened?"
"That can't be right. You're my father and not some criminal."
(Oh by the way I gotta go. I'll see ya later)
(bye, and sure i'll be on)
"You and Zara fought a Manticore... A beast from the Labyrinth..." He pauses as I take in the new found knowledge. "Is Zara going to be alright?" I ask him with deep concern. "...I... I don't know, she... Well... Is in a coma... To which she may never waken." As Chiron says those last words my heart sank. "... It's my fault, If I'd have been with her when it first happened..." I tell Chiron wide-eyed, he holds up his hand gently. "It's not your fault... The best thing you can do for her now is wait... And Hope."
"It is right, my dear, Zara." My eyes made their way to the ground and I stared at the carpeted floor. "Why was I never told?" I ask.
"How did this happen?" I ask Chiron with a glare. "Someone found a way..." he matters and comes closer. "Someone let them in..."
"I just couldn't tell you. every time I tried I chickened out. I'm sorry Zara. im a terrible person, I know."

"you're not a terrible person. I think I get it, but is it possible to visit him?"

"In your dreams, yes. As of right now you lay in a coma."
"Who?" I ask. "... most likely a demigod."
"Am I going to be okay?"
"Hmm... Do you know what happened to you in that lake?" Chiron mentions as he looks at me deep in thought. "I...um, it's still fuzzy..." I tell him. He then motions for me to follow him, I do so and we exit the house heading toward the lake.
"Nobody is sure really. you could live or you could die."
"Campers said a volley of lightning strikes hit this lake... while you and the Manticore were in it... You shouldn't be alive Allen" Chiron says then points toward the lake I had almost died in. Steam was simmering from it, as if the energy hadn't dissipated. "I-I don't know what to say..."
"I cant die. I cant. I need to get back to Allen, and figure out what has happened."

"That's up to you my dear."
"This means a cabin long abandoned will be used once again. Son of Zeus..." Chiron reveals to me, I blink and shake my head in disbelief. "No...no there must be some mistake!" I exclaim and pace around, it couldn't be true. "I have no power, nothing..."
I sighed. "How. I cant magically wake myself up."

"That you cant," he said and the dream faded into a prison.
"Allen it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not, but power comes in many different forms... skills if you would..." He tells me. "So what are you saying? My dad is the king of the gods and all I get is wisdom?!" I exclaim in anger... "forgive me."
I looked around the prison and all I saw were the cells filled with dead beat looking people. One person with as long beard that seemed to be greying and a bald head grabbed my attention.