Bones Lately from HartHanson

deedeedot posted on May 16, 2009 at 12:28AM
I decided to make this topic according to his announcements about Bones...i will try to update this topic every time Hart say anything new about Bones on his twitter account...it will give us the whole point of his view and the Bones season 5 airing.Also if you find any news about this add it here please:) thank you!

sometimes tweets from Stephen Nathan and TJ Thyne includes:)
last edited on Jul 26, 2009 at 01:07AM

Bones 345 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 345

over a year ago deedeedot said…
HartHanson: Yesterday, when I Tweeted that a Boneser was being mobbed at Disneyland 4 PEOPLE twittered back that it was Millegan and they were there!

HartHanson: We are always looking to bring in the lovely Zooey Deschanel. I'm sure it will happen. We have an in. We know her sister. @angel0712
over a year ago natulle said…
4 people who follows Hart on twittwe saw it ? d; What a Coincidence d;

It wolud be cool to have her sister in an episode (;
crying
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Why my fav intern:(
i should talk to Ryan, seriously he cannot do this to me:(((

HH: Ryan Cartwright (Vincent Nigel-Murray) got a gig on MAD MEN. He's too good for that not to happen. Hope we can still grab him on BONES.
last edited over a year ago
I hope he stays or at least is there sometimes... I love him and Wendell, Vincent is the funny one ;D And wendell is th normal one d;
over a year ago Kaydie said…
big smile
Here's a spoiler that i found:
Televisionary: Given that we last saw Brennan when Booth came out of his coma, what lands her in Guatemala?

Hanson: We've set up a few times that when she's really miserable she goes down there and identifies victims of the genocide down there and there are so many still remaining unidentified. So when she's really miserable she just throws herself into that. I've been getting grief on the message boards and Twitter about how she could just abandon Booth and all I can say is: she didn't. I promise you, Brennan did not abandon Booth. Watch the season opener; you'll see.

Televisionary: What is Booth's mental state when Season Five of Bones begins?

Hanson: It's six weeks later and Booth is contending with the confusion caused either by his real feelings for Brennan or the hangover--is that the right word?--the residue of his experience in his coma.

He is very confused about the world right now. He hasn't got amnesia. We come back just as Sweet says, okay, you can go back to work. But there's definite repercussions from what he went through at the end of the season finale. And I hope that will make people feel like their complaints about the season finale are being addressed in the season opener and people will like it more in retrospect. We'll find out.
over a year ago ebathory said…
Hey it just occured to me while reading this (maybe pretty far fetched) is it possible that Booth goes with her? I mean, HH says 'I promise you, Brennan did not abandon Booth. Watch the season opener; you'll see.' The only conclusions that I can draw is either she was forced to go, Booth told her to go, or that maybe he went with her...
BluEyeBookworm: Did Brennan age out of the system?

HH: She did not age out of the system. She was rescued by her "grandfather". But was he what he said he was?
____

Bubbly131: Is Dr. Wyatt's name really Gordon Gordon Wyatt?

HH: "Gordon-Gordon" is named for his propensity to introduce himself: "Hello, I'm Gordon. Gordon Wyatt." Booth jumped right on that.
______
over a year ago Bones_Obsessor said…
''But was he who he said he was?'' That makes so much more sense because in Stargazer in a Puddle, Max told Brennan they didn't have grandparents...
Yeah I was always so confused about that d; I mean Max says "I know we said you had no gandparents" and before that Bones said her gandfather got her out d; Always thought it was a mistake but maybe it's not after all d;
big smile
Yeah me too, I mean the Bones crew have not been terribly good with continuety, but this is definitely interesting...

I know I'm wildy speculating here again (Booth would be so proud lol!) but by Bones' lack of reaction when Max said "I know we said you had no gandparents" I'm assuming she either knew then, or knows now that the person that got her out of the system wasn't her grandfather.

The question (for me) is whether she knew this at the time, or whether she thought her grandfather got her out, then realised later that she was wrong.

ps sorry deedeedot, I realise this is supposed to be a forum about HH's twitter, but I keep getting excited and going on various Bones spiels... It's not my fault!
Yeah thought the same think when she didn't react, but if it was someone impersinating him here's an other theory. Max said that him and her mother said that she didn't have gandparents, but... Maybe if this guy is not her gandfather, he might have convinced her otherwise, and Max doesn't know that, so maybe she doesn't react because she thinks it's her gandfather that found her - the gandfather max just didn't tell about when she was little. That she sitll thinks it was her gandfather. Do yo understand what I mean or am I not making any sense d; ?

And yes sorry for writting here deedeedot d; But then agaian it's a discussion about something Hart said and they usually dies out when something new from Hart is written (;
np guys;) i like reading your speculations:)
Hahaha that's good (; d; I looove to speculate d; But usually suck at it ;D I always get it wrong, also under the episodes d; Always! I think I'll ask Hart about the salt and pepper shaker everyone disagreed on d; Just have to figure out what to write (;
lol natulle, love reading your speculations, glad I'm not the only one! And yes I did get what you were saying, interesting point! Think you may be on to something...

Did you think the salt and pepper shakers were pigs or not? I can't remember...
haha ive seen them being cats lol
Hahaha I thought they were pigs with kind of cat features but more pigy d; And I hate not knowing what they are! ;D Because they can be cats too d;
Interesting point Natulle. She could either have figured out that he wasn't her grandfather or she could still believe he is and just thought her parents didn't mention him...
I see cats too :)
TJThyne: Shooting with David and Emily out in the valley. Hot hot hot, but a fun scene in season 5! Look out for it soon!! :-)
over a year ago renrae said…
Am i mising something completely or does 'out in the valley' a term for LA?

*shrinks from my own stupidity*
I'm not from the US but I was in LA about 2 years ago and I'm pretty sure 'out in the valley' means inland-LA. I remember my cousin saying that if you go inland from the beach area (Santa Monica etc) there is a valley which is where all the fires were a couple of years prior. But I could be very wrong ;)
HartHanson: Freelance writer Bob Harris pitching. JEOPARDY champ, wit, book writer, radio personality.This'll be our very smartypants episode of BONES.
____

lilstrawberry23: Just read in TVGuide that DB didn't want to shoot at the chicken farm, so he wouldn't show up...has he changed his mind? :)

HH: After all these years working with DB I know better than to put him on a chicken farm. We're clever that way.
_____
HartHanson: Big video shoot today: the whole cast, music, boogalooing, dance, snap, energy, vim, shimmying, emoting, sunbeams--so glad I'm not an actor.

TJThyne: Just finishing wardrobe. Whole cast shooting a very cool promo all day! Dancing and everything. Oh yeah, I said dancing!! :-)

HartHanson: John, TJ, Tamara, and Michaela doing their part of the video. These people have moves. Also Michaela in five inch heels? That's tall-pretty.

HartHanson: Factoid:BONES' good luck charm and costumer Billy Ray McKenna can wave so vigorously that a normal person's hand would fly off like a glove.
HartHanson: The question of how someone so distant from pop culture sells popular novels will be answered this season.It's a good question.@its_susanne
I always wondered about that, figured Angela must have helped her or something.
I actully never thought about that d;
HartHanson: Promos are done by Joe Earley at Fox. I think Joe and his gang do an awesome job for BONES. I'm loving this season's promos. @AuntTerriP
I'm loving them too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
big smile
Yeah they're great!
HartHanson: What happened to Wong Foo's is we lost the set! But we gained the Diner and Mulberry Street. @Paleo_princess

HartHanson: Spoke too soon! A late night after all. DB and JFD discussing Parker and sex; at least it's a fun scene to finish the week.

HartHanson: Another reasonable Friday night. We'll be out by 11pm. Shooting on Mulberry Street which holds the Diner and Founding Fathers Bar.
over a year ago g3u16 said…
big smile
can't wait to see the discussion between Booth and Sweets and its about sex!! love it when Booth talk about sex, soooo damn funny....
Lol, the way he said it though, 'discussing Parker and sex;' kinda makes it sound like Parker's the one having sex... That's just all kinds of wrong!

Agree with g3u16 though, love seeing Booth talk about sex.
big smile
It's probably Booth asking Sweets how he should talk to Parker about sex...should be funny!
Stephen Nathan: Gordon Gordon returns. With fire. And of course, style
Yay Gordon Gordon d;
TJThyne: Just wrapped last scene of episode 5.4. Tomorrow 5.5 begins. Wow, five episodes in to season 5 already! Gotta go prep!

Stephen Nathan: Raising chickens at a "factory farm". Not pretty. Sadly, a good episode.

HartHanson: @jadestormcloud Wyatt's Noddy Comet was a conglomeration of Bowie, Marc Bolan and my personal favourite of the glam-rockers, Steve Harley.

Yay episode 5 (;
And the comment from Stephen must mean they are doing the chicken thing ;D
Stephen Nathan: Word of episode one is leaking out... the word "love" is used and not just by Booth.
surprise
What does that mean??
hmmm
I'm guessing Bones says 'I love you too' or something...
or maybe its just something unimportant and they wanna play with us lol
anyway...

HartHanson: I'll be gone for a day or two. @squarechicken(Stephen Nathan) will stand in for me in Twitterland. Stephen's your man for all things BONES. Also can dance.
Yeah because Cam says it too - and sweets d;
Like deedeedot said - they want to play with us maybe d;

whoooow

Stephen Nathan: Okay, Monday morning. Back at it. Gordon Gordon and Booth. And wrestling. And fresh morels. Will Brennan find out how Booth feels?
Yay Gordon Gordon, and I hope she does ;D Hahahaha d; But she probably won't d;
just to say he will be back for bones tweets:) lol even i find Stephen Nathans onces much more interesting atm lmao

HartHanson: Starting tomorrow I will be back at my computer writing BONES. Not at the studio, alas, but at my computer. Or the drugs are boasting?
HH: On Craig Ferguson Emily announced that BONES is now being shot in High Definition Digital. No more film!

HH: @bugaboo628 Emily Deschanel is not on Twitter. She wouldn't want you to think she was. She's a very honest forthright person.
TJThyne: On platform shooting scene right now with Em, Carla, Michaela and a body. Episode 5.5! :-) gotta go, calling for Jack!
can't wiat to see all the episodes d;
over a year ago tvfan5 said…
I AM SO EXCITED, it's actually depressing me.. ;(
Stephen Nathan: Mixing tomorrow. Chopin and murder. That's a nice mix for the mix.
Chopin isa person right ? or ?