Bones Lately from HartHanson

deedeedot posted on May 16, 2009 at 12:28AM
I decided to make this topic according to his announcements about Bones...i will try to update this topic every time Hart say anything new about Bones on his twitter account...it will give us the whole point of his view and the Bones season 5 airing.Also if you find any news about this add it here please:) thank you!

sometimes tweets from Stephen Nathan and TJ Thyne includes:)
last edited on Jul 26, 2009 at 01:07AM

Bones 345 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 345

over a year ago Lucretia said…
heart
Thanks deedee!
over a year ago deedeedot said…
HartHanson: Unofficial title for the season opener: "Harbingers Under the Fountain". It writes itself.
HartHanson: Gordon Gordon will indeed be back. We are looking at Stephen Fry's availability right now
over a year ago ebathory said…
Awesome! I love Stephen Fry :D Thanks deedee.
over a year ago natulle said…
Wow to both things :D Can't wait for it to come out!! I'm defenetly going to see the episode on the internet the day after it's out!!! Can't wait 3 moths more then USA ;D!!!
last edited over a year ago
smurfette927: Where did you get the name 'Seeley'?

HartHanson: I took the name Seeley from a highly achieving descendant of the infamous Dr. Mudd who set assassin John Wilke's Booth leg.
over a year ago Phenny said…
surprise
Oh my God, yes! John Wilkes Booth!!! I know the story!!! Oooh, wow! I never thought of that...
HartHanson: Time to meet actors individually to hear their thoughts,tell them plans,and share hopes for Season V. More fun than Cirque de Soleil naked.
Lol that would be fun!!!
Can't wait for the promos to come out even though theres sometime before it happens ;D
muckalarkuary: Any chance you'd tell me whether or not Ryan Cartwright is sticking around? :P I didn't think so.

HartHanson: We have every intention of having Ryan Cartwright back. Trouble is, the camera tends to shake from the laughter he elicits.

NeZ_Talk: Good morning! Think u could get Emily 2 sing again in season 5?Or to record "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"? :) really <3 her voice!

HartHanson: I suspect the chances of getting Emily to sing ANYTHING while Cyndi Lauper is around are very small. Especially a Lauper song.

and something from another Bones guy Stephen Nathan: Notes on Episode Two. Plumbing problems? I like it.
Thanks :D Vincent is funny but I also really really like wendell :D
I just wish both could be an intern :D but then agian Ficher is also SO funny :D they all are!!!! actully also Clark and Arastoo is funny in their own way too :D
nostalgic memories of Hart:)
HH: A year ago we were in London, shooting the Season IV opener. A year since I heard DB greet everyone by saying, "Ah-llo Guvnuh!" Dickensian.
over a year ago Bones_Obsessor said…
big smile
haha! :D Can't wait for Season 5!
over a year ago Bubbly131 said…
heart
I love this forum idea!
Can't wait for Season 5!
GSDfan: PLEASE TELL ME JOHN FRANCIS DALEY IS NOT LEAVING BONES???his IMDB has that he was on a pilot tv series for "the call" in 2010!

HartHanson: We love John Francis Daley. If necessary we will ruin his whole life and career and cling to him like voracious barnacles.

i_missy_moo: ...by the 5th season is the same passion still there? Is it easier or harder to write the scripts?

HartHanson: We are all totally energized for Season V.

HartHanson: I've had a headache all day and finally realized why: dinner w/ Boreanaz last night: saki plus laughing equals thromboling Temples of Doom.

jbn19872005 Sorry to bother you but LOL. Were other cast members there?

HartHanson: No.What we do is take each cast member out separately for a little one on one.Next week is Emily when she returns from Europe.
KirrilyW: who decided to make Booth Catholic in the show? I think it provides excellent contrast to Brennan's scientific views.

HartHanson: Since I was brought up very, very, very Catholic, I thought it would be a good backstory for Booth.
HartHanson: How cool is Fisher the Morose Intern? link Joel David Moore is making us - what's the word? - HIP?
_____

HartHanson: Thanks to BONES fans who are voting for DB and ED in this poll: link
________

eah I think it's cool he's in her video too ;)
Me too :) I'm not a big fan of Katy Perry but I just watched that video because Fisher's in it :p
Talking about Fisher, have you guys seen Grandma's boy? It's got Fisher in it and he's hilarious!!! (It's pre-Bones though)
HartHanson: Everyone at BONES sends their heartfelt condolences to pal Ryan O'Neal after the passing of the sweet and delightful Farrah Fawcett.

HartHanson: Dayplayer's song "Endless Summer" will get into your head and play on a loop thus causing you to snap your fingers and joggle your head.
HH: Oooh, faux pas. Thanks to everyone who corrected me. The song is Neverending Summer. Endless is the way it echoes in your head.

over a year ago Serienjunkie91 said…
Lol to the second one. And it's soooo true. =)
HartHanson: Bad news for BONES. Our studio exec Ann Johnson is leaving 20th. We are really going to miss AJ, she was really on the bus with us.
HartHanson: Script for season opener exists. Fully typed. It's a document.The idea now is to make it uncrappy and dramatic and amusing and touching.
over a year ago Lucretia said…
Thanks deedee. Everything a Season opener needs...
over a year ago JoweSparrow said…
big smile
:D :D :D
lindanhemx3: I was watching Double Trouble in the Panhandle and was wondering how did Emily hurt her eye in real life? Not in the show.

HartHanson: Emily had an Accident With A Necklace. I'm not saying she was swinging it around but I'm not saying she wasn't either...
______

HartHanson: Monday, Prep starts on first episode of Season V. Everyone'll be back and we'll hit the ground running. That lovely quiet period is OVER.
Ha ha I had wondered that also.
A necklace :D
CcCHonu: Hey Hart I was just wondering if you ever thought to put any Hawaiian or Polynesian into Bones?

HartHanson: Tune in for the season opener. French Polynesia gets an honorable mention. Yoranah! (no idea how to spell that...)

queenofthelab: I was just wondering if you had a least favourite episode of Bones? If you're brave enough to tell us :-)

HartHanson: There are a couple episodes in Season I that I feel missed the mark by a boat load. Growing pains, I guess.

BonesFan021: How did you survive making the Bones eppy Wanna Be in the Weeds with your hate of musicals?

HartHanson: I survived WANNABE IN THE WEEDS by convincing myself it was about the dog eat dog world of open mike nights, not a musical.

MADDIEMAXIE: probably waaay off but is Booth's FBI dispatch No. 22705 (22July05) a production date,shooting date S1 epi2? Thxs

HartHanson: Great question! Booth's dispatch number DOES have meaning but I think I can't tell you without causing big trouble
smile
Ugh. Now I'm just too curious. It'll bother me until I find out.
Lol me too...
HartHanson: First day of prep for the first episode of season V starts tomorrow. The quiet offices will be noisy. 8 days later -- ACTORS.

big smile
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mischievous
I'm getting really excited!! :)
HartHanson: The concept meeting on ep 5-01 went great. Lots of the familiar faces that have brought BONES to the brink of Season V. And away we go!
quintopulent: I assume Cyndi Lauper will be playing herself. Will Emily sing with her?

HartHanson: Cynid* Lauper is not in fact playing herself. She's playing a character currently named Avalon Harmonia. She can act!

*We will actually have CYNDI Lauper on the show. Not her much less talented cousin CYNID, who must be part Celtic or something. Geesh.

HartHanson: Cyndi Lauper is going to be in our season V opener. We're all looking forward to that.

HartHanson: Interesting fact: "Occasional Viewers" and "Loyal Viewers" have completely different takes on the show and what they want from it. Geesh.
HartHanson: Today's fun twist, Emily has broken a toe. It's always something. Ah, oh yeah, OUCH!

*HH replying to fan: Emily broke her toe stepping out of the bathtub. I will tease her about new article saying vegans have weaker bones.
________

lara_alicia: Ouch! Poor Emily. That must've hurt. How does she react when you tease with her because she's vegan?

HartHanson: Emily is a VERY good sport when I tease. I love meat and she's a dedicated vegan. Don't worry she gives as good as she gets!
OH MY GOSH! I just relized that Cyndi Lauper is gonna play Avalon Harmonia the woman from the sides!!!! who will be talkin to Booth about his feelin issues for Brennan!
over a year ago Serienjunkie91 said…
I think that's gonna be VERY interesting. =)
Yeah me too :D
darkangelx86x : I'm a big fan of the reichs books, did she ever want the show to stay closer to the books outline?R there any pics from set?lol

HartHanson: No, Kathy Reichs is the inspiration for BONES, not her books, if that makes any sense.

AmyDavidFan: HartHanson Is there a background to Booth saying the 'squint squad/squints' ? which I love by the way.

HartHanson: I spoke to a real cop while researching the pilot. He called all forensic types "squints" and that made me laugh. So it's in.

HartHanson: To answer many: Millegan on Bones again?Hope so.But Eric plans move back to NYC plus another Big Opportunity raising a knuckle to Knock.

PriscillaF: so about BLAKE BASHOFF. he needs to be on Bones. Please. Preferably a large role, so I can see his pretty face

HartHanson: Blake and I go back to "Judging Amy" days. I think he'd be good on BONES too.We'll see how the universe unfolds.
HartHanson: Meet w/ director of season opener Ian Toynton at noon. Now the script has to be produceable on budget. The horse trading begins!

HartHanson: Rumor has it pal Noah Hawley (THE UNUSUALS) made a nice deal with ABC studios for two more projects. Now we'll never get him back on BONES.

HH: One more day of prep (Wed) then Thursday am we're shooting. Best question of today: "How red should the blood be when it gushes?"
_______

skyefleur: so will you watch Eddie McClintock in support on his new show after abandonning bones for his nice yacht ?

HH: We LOVED Eddie McLintock around here and have always expected him to get his own series.Delighted he did!

* my thoughts after this are that Sully wont be back anytime soon
Can't wait until they start shooting :D That means one step closer to the episode ;D
i dont get one thing, how they are able to start shooting when Emily got broken toe...its gonna be tourturing for her to wear high heels or closed shoes...
heart
this is damn sweet:) they miss each other lol

HartHanson: David & Emily chomping at the bit for each script revision. These two want to get back to work so badly. What's wrong with a vacation, guys?
HH: One more day of prep (Wed) then Thursday am we're shooting. Best question of today: "How red should the blood be when it gushes?"

soonersurrender: B-but, blood GUSHES from people who are ALIVE! Is someone getting hurt? :(

HH: Very good! Yes someone alive gets hurt in the season opener. No other questions will be answered on the subject.

-my thoughts: it is Brennan and her arm:) from the sides...told ya this time is it real:), so theres high probability of B&B kiss heheee-