Windwakerguy430 Jojo's Bizarre Adventure New World RP

The_Real_Dio posted on May 24, 2017 at 11:52PM
New York City, 1962.
If you go down a specific alleyway and take a left you'll find yourself In the best red light district in all of The Big Apple, it's known as the Highway to hell and at the end of the street you'll find yourself at a strip club known as Crazy Bitch. This is the HQ of a Gang known as Dream Police- The most feared gang in the entire city, all the members are stand users, they quickly rose in power, but just as quickly as they rose in power, they fell. A mysterious man killed off nearly all of the gang, he was after one thing: the Bosses golden pistol.
Only two members of Dream Police remain, they have no idea who killed their gang, they just know they have to rebuild.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand
Bio
Occupation
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
No killing off threats in one hit.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

www.pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generat­or/­Sta­nd-­Gen­era­tio­n.h­tml

Windwakerguy430 163 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 163

over a year ago The_Real_Dio said…
James; We don't need him for that he can be out on call doctor
Brandon:D-Doctor?
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Joseppi: Hmm, fair enough, but we'll just be endangering him if we do. And we can't just carry him around everywhere. He'll be in huge danger if we do take him
James: He can stay At HQ till we need him.
Joseppi: Well, HQ isn't exactly the most comfortable place at the moment, now is it?
James: That's right *looks at Brandon* Tell you what, you go home and think this over, If your interested in becoming our doctor meet us here tomorrow.
Brandon: O-ok. *Stuffs his hands into his pockets and walks away*
James: *Turns to Joseppi* Oh and Jojo I forgot to tell you, Rebecca (The owner of Crazy Bitch) told me her girls would have HQ cleaned out by tomorrow, she just need the two of us to stay away form there for the day in case any pigs show up.
Joseppi: Alright. I didn't want to head into that mess anyway. We should find a place to lie low while we wait to make our next move
last edited over a year ago
James:*Lights a cigarette and offers Joseppi one* Know any good spots to lay then?
Joseppi: Nowhere that would be safe, I'm afraid. And no thanks, I don't smoke
James: *Tucks the pack of Cigarettes into his pocket* Then how bout we just take a walk till we find somewhere that looks safe?
Joseppi: Good idea
James: *Starts walking* Man I can't believe all of them are dead.... they were like a family to me, I've been part of dream police since I was a kid... How did you join Jojo?
Joseppi: No real reason. I just needed the money and a place to stay, the gang life offered it. Not really much to say on the matter
James: So. When do we go about electing a new leader? Because I nominate you.
Joseppi: We should thin about getting rid of the gang's killer before we start who the new leader is. Besides, if we're the only ones left, I doubt there's much reason to have a leader
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Wow, that writing was fucking terrible. I really need to proofread my posts over a year ago
James:Good point *Walks over to a stand selling Cola* I'm getting a drink, you want one?
The_Real_Dio commented…
Like a wooden stand I mean, not a fighting ghost XD over a year ago
Joseppi: No thanks, I'm good
(A man with a bowler hat is reading a newspaper on the bench across the street)
James:*byes himself a drink, walks back to Joseppi, looks at the man, uses Metal Will Never Die on his thumb nail to open the cola, and takes a sip* (Whispers) you see that guy Jojo?
Joseppi: (Looks over at the man) Yeah, I do. We should get out of here
James:Ya *Starts walking* I don't know what it is, he just gives me a bad feeling.
Joseppi: Same here (He follows James)
(The man in the bowler hat looks over at them. He folds his newspaper and begins to follow the two. They are able to get a better look at the man now. He has a black handlebar moustache that covers his mouth, glasses that reflect the light of the sun, and a dark blue suit with very thin black stripes. The top buttons are open to reveal his tie which has heart imprints on them)
James: *When he realizes they are being fallowed he makes a sharp right into an alleyway and waits around to corner for the guy* (Whispers to Joseppi) We'll ambush him here.
Joseppi: Good idea (Seeing a sharpened bottle on the ground, he picks it up and uses Box of Tricks to hide it in the wall)
James:*Waits*
(As the man grabs the corner of the alley to make a turn, the glass fires out, striking the man in the wrist. The force causes his hand to be sliced off and it falls to the ground)
Joseppi: We got him!
(The man turns his head and looks at the two, not a single ounce of pain appearing on his head. He looks at the two and picks up his severed hand. As he does, a mysterious string comes and begins to tie itself around the man's wrists and ties his hand back. The wound suddenly heals, as if it were never damaged in the first place)
James: SHIT JOJO I THINK HE'S A STAND USER!
(The man looks up at them, his eyes able to be seen through the glasses, which appear cold and lifeless)
???: So you can see it too, huh? And here I thought Joseppi was the only other one with that kind of power. I guess it's only fair to tell you as well, since you will also have to die (As he talks, a bony hand appears next to him)
???: My name is Dimitri. I have come looking for that boy named Joseppi. I was only able to find him after the news got out of a mass murder of a local gang in New York. I thought that there must have been something involving this kind of power and I decided to see for myself. And it led me right to where Joseppi was. And now, I shall kill the both of you
(Behind Dimitri stands a robed figure with no eyes and a wide mouth with it's teeth bared. The figure face appears to be fleshy but the rest of it's body is that of a skeleton. The figure is also holding a long piece of string that reflects the sun as it holds it)
Dimitri: This is my Stand, Helter Skelter. The Stand given to me from my youth and the Stand that will be used to kill you both
James: Do you think we can take him Jojo?
Joseppi: No reason to doubt. We have to take this guy on. If we don't, we already know he'll just come after us. Besides, I'm about tired of hearing this guy talk.
Dimitri: (He gives a light chuckle) You won't have to hear me talk too long
Helter Skelter: (Using it's wire, it wraps it around Dimitri's arm and instantly slices it off, letting his arm fall to the ground)
Joseppi: What the hell?
Dimitri: Believe me, this is truly the power of Helter Skelter, gentlemen
James: THIS GUYS FUCKING NUTS!
Joseppi: Seems like it. But there has to be a reason as to why he did that
(Helter Skelter rushes towards the two, whipping the wire around them)
James: FUCK *Covers his Hand with MWND and tries to grab the wire*
Helter Skelter: (Swings the wire at James, which is grabbed by his Stand. Though he has it held tightly, the Stand continued to fight it out of his grasp)
(As Joseppi thinks of a plan, he notices something appearing behind James)
Joseppi: James! Behind you
(The moment he turns, he sees Dimitri's severed arm behind him. But it's far different than before. An eye and mouth at grown around it. The moment the hand had grabbed hold of James' neck, it was beginning to bite into his shoulder, trying to tear off his flesh)
(Joseppi noticed that the man was standing perfectly still, not moving or reacting in anyway)
Joseppi: You bastard! What is this (He used his Stand to punch him. His glasses fell off when he did, revealing that one of his eyes were missing, and, looking under his moustache, he could see his mouth was gone as well)
James: *Tries to pull the arm off him* fucking hell!
(As he tries to grab the arm, it begins talking to him)
Dimitri: Do you understand the power of Helter Skelter? It can remove and attach my soul to anything with no soul in it. As long as I have an eye to see and an ear to listen, I can move about as I please
Helter Skelter: (Swings the wire down at James)
James: *Dodges and throws the arm off him* WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT WITH JOJO!?!
(The arm falls to the ground, and Helter Skelter picks it up, returning the arm to Dimitri. His eye goes back into his socket and his mouth returns to his face, as his arm is sewn back on)
Dimitri: It should be obvious. I want him dead. Shouldn't be too hard to understand
[Sirens can be herd from a few streets away, as they battle Helter Skelter the sound gets closer and closer until it's only a few blocks away, a angry looking woman who is carrying a briefcase then turns down the alleyway and stops when she sees the three men.]
Dimitri: (He turns to look at the woman) And just who might this be? A stranger? Or perhaps, an ally of yours?
over a year ago AquaMarine6663 said…
(The woman looks over her shoulder and looks back at them) It's none of your business, are any of you kind enough to help a damsel in distress, though?
(The woman is wearing a turquoise suit and dark purple heeled boots. She brushes her long dark red hair out of her face, revealing that the briefcase she's carrying is attached to her wrist by handcuffs)
Dimitri: There is no one here who is going to help you. As you can see, we are having a... dispute. No place for a woman like yourself. I suggest you leave now, and forget what you saw. It would be wise if you did
James: were not the kind of men to save damsels in distress but you help us beat this guy and we'll return the favor.
Joseppi: (To James) What do you think you're doing? If we let a civilian help, they'll get killed!
James:*To Joseppi* it will give us time to run.
Joseppi: But that would put a civilian in danger. And I am not willing to let someone die because I wanted to run from a fight.
James: True...
Joseppi: If you wish to run, then I will take this guy on for you. You're clearly wounded. If you continue fighting, you'll become too weak to keep up the fight. That seems to be his plan
over a year ago AquaMarine6663 said…
(She suddenly looks extremely pissed) Tch, you're really all idiots to think I'm really that helpless! Whatever, I help you and you'll help me, that's what the blond fuckboy said, right? (suddenly pieces of a porcelain arm roughly clamp down Dimitri's right arm and starts turning, twisting his arm and causing it to break)

Name: Tessa Lovelady
Personality: Strong, intelligent, and sly
Stand: Carousel
Bio: [Prefer not to state]
James: Jojo, I'm almost out of time on MWND, can you and her take this guy?
Dimitri: (He looks down at his arm, no pain appearing on his face) Ah, so I see. You are just like the other's. Though I commend your efforts, it was a rather idiotic choice for you to make
Joseppi: That's right. We'll take him on and we'll finish him
James:*Dismisses MWND and steps back*