Windwakerguy430 Dead in the West RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 20, 2017 at 02:17AM
The year is 1892. The west has become a high ground for bandits and killers. Law enforcers have been having a hard time to capture these criminals and have hired bounty hunters to catch them, some being brave enough to go out of their way into the heart of their camps or across the country to capture their bounty. During a raid of a Native American camp, a group of treasure hunters had captured a rare artifact that appears to be an enlarged golden skull in the shape of a humans with ruby red eyes and rare gems lining the eyes, cheeks, and lips. The shaman of the tribe said that the artifact would bring a curse on those who steal it, but the skull was taken anyway, disregarding the Natives warning. Four months later, the treasure hunters were found out in the Arizona desert, their bodies torn open and left to rot in the sun. The treasure was left in the back, in the hands of the hunting leader, as his refused to leave it, and had shot himself to avoid the same fate as his comrades. One of the members of the search party saw the skull and took it, and made his way to the city of No Chance in Texas, where the skull was taken from them. Ever since then, the undead have risen from the grave, dangerous animals have grown to extreme size, and many are still trying to find the skull that is in Texas, as the U.S. government tries to keep this kind of information from leaving the west, and getting to the rest of America, and the world. Do what you can to claim the skull for your own or destroy it and end its evil curse on the west.

Notes

There are many monsters to run into in the west. Zombies are the most common and weakest. Sandworms are large worms that only live out in the desert. Maneaters are massive vultures that will attempt to fly down and eat people. Horsemen are decayed corpses attached to the back of their horses that only come out at night. Lastly, the Sinners are undead outlaws who have sinned and are given powers once they are brought back to life. There are few Sinners and you will most likely use them as characters, but they are all evil and must be killed. But you will most likely have to deal with bandits and killers, so do what you can to defeat or kill them.

This takes place in the 18th century western America. African Americans were just used to freedom, but still prone to racism. Hispanics were seen around but were not trustworthy, but you may run into them if you choose to head to Mexico. Native Americans were few and were either violent or untrustworthy towards Americans. Asians were low class workers and were expected to be treated as such by Americans.

This is an over-the-top action RP, so do not expect much logical fights. Expect it to be “stupid”, and choose to be as crazy as you wish with it. Have any bizarre weapon you please (As long as it somehow fits with the time period. You may use an overpowered six shooter, but no assault rifles), and name your character whatever you please. Nicknames were common then, so choose whatever you wish (Movie character, music or band reference, etc.)

Rules

Do not kill anyone else’s character without permission
Do not make your character overpowered
Do not make problems disappear easily
Do not steal another RPers ideas for a character/event
If you have an idea on where the story should go, feel free to leave a request
Have fun

Windwakerguy430 211 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 211

over a year ago The_Real_Dio said…
Ping-Ponging intensifies.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Sandstorm: (Stops the sand storm around them and creates one around him in order to use the glass to protect him)
"theirs only one thing to do now" the undertaker said looking at Poker Face "This is a high risk technique I developed back in the day, it's called..." undertaker then turns on his heals grabs the bag of money and runs full force through the desert "RUNNING AWAY!"
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
(someone mind filling me in xD)
The_Real_Dio commented…
I shot a guy for his horse, Go Fish chased me through the desert, we played ping pong with sandstorm he started cheating so I garbed the cash and ran away. over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
That's the short answer. The other one is that a serial killer named Poker Face and his horse, Alejandro (Seriously) went out into the desert to fight a Sinner, a rugged man named Sandstorm with the ability to create sand storms and turn the sand into glass, and Real_Dio's character decided to just piss off from the fight XD over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
ah ok over a year ago
Poker Face: Alright, coward. Run then. I'll take this bastard on myse- (Before Poker Face could finish, Sandstorm used it's speed ability to chase after Undertaker)
Undertaker sees sandstorm chasing him "Just as planed" when sandstorm gets close Undertaker he turns on his heals and drives his knife into sandstorms heart using the inertia to drive the knife deep into his heart.
Sandstorm: (Once the knife is shoved into his heart, Sandstorm falls to the ground, where he crumbles to sand, his body disappearing, and his heart withering like a dying plant)
Undertaker falls to the ground panting "I'm to god damn old for this shit."
(Once Undertaker looks back, Poker Face is gone and no where to be found)
Undertaker looks around and puts his hand over the cash.
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
After winning more money from a few rounds of Black Jack, Brian walked out of the saloon.

Brian: *Puts the tequila bottles into the saddlebags on his horse* Time to get you some food. *Walks to the General Store*
Poker Face: (Used the fight to escape) I'll deal with that undead bastard another time. For now, I need to escape
Brian: *Enters The General Store*
Bandit: *Shoots at him, but misses by inches, hitting the wall behind him*
Brian: *Spots the bandit* Now look, I only came here to get food for my horse.
Bandit: *Fires another bullet*
Brian: *Does a front roll to avoid the bullet. His hat falls off in the process as he pulls out his two golden revolvers. He uses the left one to shoot the bandit*
People: *Clapping for Brian*
Store Owner: Bless you sir. We are very glad you could help us.
Brian: *Takes $50 from the dead bandit* I only need ten dollars worth of horse food, and maybe some bacon and bread.
Store Owner: After what you just did, it's on the house.
Brian: Oh no, I couldn't.
Store Owner: Please, I insist.
Brian: Very well.
Johnny: (Continues riding with Scarface and Sundown)
Scarface: Come on, Johnny. Can we take a break (He kneels down to pat his horse's head) Miami Heat here can barely handle carrying me and my gatling gun
Johnny: Alright, fine. It's getting to be evening soon, so we'll stop for now (He gets off his horse and gets settled near a rock)
Brian: *Leaves the general store with two boxes. One has horse food, and the other contains bacon with bread*
Johnny: (Gets out a small can of soup and starts cooking it over a small fire)
Sundown: (Stands over the rock, looking as the sun sets)
Scarface: Do you always watch the sun set, Sundown?... Eh, I guess that's what the nickname is for, huh
Sundown: Indeed. Something about it is very hypnotic, making you want to stare at it for hours
Nina had finished her drink and left a few coins of gold even with the bartender being dead. She wiped her lips and turned the opposite way to make her way outside back on her horse.
Johnny: Alright guys, soups ready
Scarface: Thank god (Sits at the fire) I've been starving since we left that shithole a few hours ago (Takes his bowl and starts to eat it quickly)
Sundown: (Takes his bowl and eats it at a much slower and mannerly pace)
Brian: *Sets the boxes down in front of his horse* I bet you're starving. *Opens the box, showing fresh oats* It's all yours buddy. *Watches his horse eat*
Nina left the tavern with her horse and visited the desert as a guard to hunt any danger she spied.
Johnny: (Picks up some oats and feeds the horses as the others eat)
Brian: *Watches his horse finish eating. He puts both boxes of food into his saddlebags, then climbs on* We should find a place to spend the night. None of the hotels here have any vacant spots though. *Turns his horse around, and leaves town the way he came through*

Now this is something we should do later today. I need some sleep.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Alrighty. See you tomorrow over a year ago
As Nina sat on her horse in the isolated land, she began to sharpen a few of her weapons to spare some time and count some of her money she was able to make this past week.
Johnny: (Rested against a rock)
Scarface: Johnny, you sure you don't want any of this
Johnny: I said no, Scarface. I'm still trying to wait for the cow we had last time to digest. I'll be fine. You just worry about feeding yourselves
Scarface: Hmm. Fine by me (Keeps eating)
Brian: *Stops near Johnny's gang on his horse* Mind if I join you?
Johnny: I don't see why not
Scarface: (Hides the soup behind his back) We don't got any food to spare if that's what you're thinkin'
Brian: *Pulls out a box, and opens it, showing bread and bacon* Don't worry. I got plenty to spare. I'm only gonna spend the night, then move on to a different town.
Sundown: Oh, where are you heading?
Brian: Don't know. Might go east until I find something.
Sundown: Oh, well we're heading-
Scarface: (Covers Sundown's mouth) Somewhere else is all that need to be told
Brian: Whatever. *Eats a piece of bread with bacon*
Sundown: You'll have to forgive Scarface. He's not used to being around new people
Brian: Oh, alright. I thought it was just special treatment.
Sundown: Of course not. Sorry for the lackluster welcome
Brian: I don't mind. I've gone through worse. *Finishes his bread, and bacon* I'm Brian by the way.
Sundown: I'm Sundown. You've already met Scarface
Johnny: And I'm Johnny Money.
Brian: Pleased to meet you three.
Sundown: Same with you (Gives a polite nod)
Johnny: It should be getting late soon. It's best you don't head out into the desert at night. A lot of weird stuff happens at night
Brian: That's why I'm spending the night with you folks. *Grabs his box of bread and bacon, and puts it back into his horse's saddlebag. He grabs a blanket and pillow* I'm okay with taking any place you want me to.
Johnny: Well, we've got plenty of space. Just sleep wherever you like
Brian: Yes sir. *Puts his blanket and pillow down by a rock, and lays down there. He wraps himself up in the blanket so he can stay warm, and not get any dirt on his clothes*
Scarface: (Whispers to Johnny) Are you sure we should have a stranger here
Johnny: We'll be fine, Scarface. You worry too much (Goes to rest in the opposite side)
Next morning

Brian: *Wakes up, and grabs his pillow and blanket. He walks back to his horse*
(Johnny and Scarface remain asleep, but for some reason, Sundown doesn't appear to be anywhere)
Brian: *Puts his pillow and blanket into his horse's saddlebag, then sees that Sundown is missing. He goes over to Johnny*
Sundown: (Sits atop one of the rocks, his legs crossed as he waits for the sun to rise) Leaving early, I see
Brian: *Sees Sundown* Oh. I was worried something happened to you. I am leaving early, yes.
Sundown: I wouldn't blame you. It's best to go before you see Scarface when he's awake. It's never good
Brian: I take it he hates sleeping.
Sundown: He hates.... Many things