Windwakerguy430 Dead in the West RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Feb 20, 2017 at 02:17AM
The year is 1892. The west has become a high ground for bandits and killers. Law enforcers have been having a hard time to capture these criminals and have hired bounty hunters to catch them, some being brave enough to go out of their way into the heart of their camps or across the country to capture their bounty. During a raid of a Native American camp, a group of treasure hunters had captured a rare artifact that appears to be an enlarged golden skull in the shape of a humans with ruby red eyes and rare gems lining the eyes, cheeks, and lips. The shaman of the tribe said that the artifact would bring a curse on those who steal it, but the skull was taken anyway, disregarding the Natives warning. Four months later, the treasure hunters were found out in the Arizona desert, their bodies torn open and left to rot in the sun. The treasure was left in the back, in the hands of the hunting leader, as his refused to leave it, and had shot himself to avoid the same fate as his comrades. One of the members of the search party saw the skull and took it, and made his way to the city of No Chance in Texas, where the skull was taken from them. Ever since then, the undead have risen from the grave, dangerous animals have grown to extreme size, and many are still trying to find the skull that is in Texas, as the U.S. government tries to keep this kind of information from leaving the west, and getting to the rest of America, and the world. Do what you can to claim the skull for your own or destroy it and end its evil curse on the west.

Notes

There are many monsters to run into in the west. Zombies are the most common and weakest. Sandworms are large worms that only live out in the desert. Maneaters are massive vultures that will attempt to fly down and eat people. Horsemen are decayed corpses attached to the back of their horses that only come out at night. Lastly, the Sinners are undead outlaws who have sinned and are given powers once they are brought back to life. There are few Sinners and you will most likely use them as characters, but they are all evil and must be killed. But you will most likely have to deal with bandits and killers, so do what you can to defeat or kill them.

This takes place in the 18th century western America. African Americans were just used to freedom, but still prone to racism. Hispanics were seen around but were not trustworthy, but you may run into them if you choose to head to Mexico. Native Americans were few and were either violent or untrustworthy towards Americans. Asians were low class workers and were expected to be treated as such by Americans.

This is an over-the-top action RP, so do not expect much logical fights. Expect it to be “stupid”, and choose to be as crazy as you wish with it. Have any bizarre weapon you please (As long as it somehow fits with the time period. You may use an overpowered six shooter, but no assault rifles), and name your character whatever you please. Nicknames were common then, so choose whatever you wish (Movie character, music or band reference, etc.)

Rules

Do not kill anyone else’s character without permission
Do not make your character overpowered
Do not make problems disappear easily
Do not steal another RPers ideas for a character/event
If you have an idea on where the story should go, feel free to leave a request
Have fun

Windwakerguy430 211 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 211

over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Brian: *Looks at Undertaker taking off on the horse, then returns his attention to the thief*
over a year ago The_Real_Dio said…
Undertaker grabs the thief's horse by the reigns and walks over to the thief pointing his gun at his face "I'll be taking your horse" he then grabs the thief's bag of cash and shoots him in the face before saying "And your cash" he then rides away.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
???: (Looks as Undertaker rides away, clutching his deck of cards tightly, which for some odd reason, causes him to bleed) T-That son of a bitch! He took my money! (Gets up from the table calmly and walks off)
Brian: *Puts his guns away, and walks back into the saloon* That was odd. *Sits back down with the stranger* Okay, let's continue from where we left off.
last edited over a year ago
???: Sorry. I need to be somewhere (Gets up from the table and walks out of the saloon)
Brian: *Flips his cards over, then looks at his* I could have won. Whatever. *Walks over to the bartender* How you doing?
Bartender: Fine.
Brian: No music?
Bartender: The guy that plays the piano is out sick.
Brian: Sorry to hear that. How about some tequila?
Bartender: Coming up. *Goes to get a bottle*
???: (The man got onto his horse, Alejandro, and rode after Undertaker)
Brian: *Drinking his tequila*
???: (The man follows behind Undertaker, and takes out three poker cards)
Brian: Do you know if the General Store has food for my horse?
Bartender: Yes sir.
Brian: *Finishes his bottle of tequila*
Bartender: You want some more?
Brian: Three bottles. *Puts a quarter on the counter* Keep the change.
Bartender: Yes sir.
Undertaker notices the man following and rotates his head an unnatural 180 degrees to look at the stranger, he them aims at him with his gun and narrowly misses the stranger the bullet grazing the strangers arm "DAMN, gotta dust this old six shooter of," turns his head back around and speeds up his horse "I'm gettin rusty."
(Once Undertaker turns his head, he gets hit in the shoulder by what looks to be a razor sharp poker card)
???: (Chases after Undertaker, now holding just two poker cards) Don't think you can underestimate Poker Face

Name: Poker Face
Personality: Sadistic, hateful, greedy
Bio: A serial killer and thief who has avoided the attention of both the public and the law, he has taken up using his skills to turn his blades into poker cards to kill his enemies and anyone he just doesn't like. He rides the horse, Alejandro
Windwakerguy430 commented…
And yes, he is just one big Lady Gaga reference XD over a year ago
Undertaker laughs when he sees that what hit him is a card "You boys can't use gun no more or sontin?" Undertaker the begins firing his gun at Poker Face.
Poker Face: (Uses his cards to deflect the bullets) Who needs guns? I think blades are far more satisfying (Tosses a second card, striking Undertaker in the arm)
Undertaker ties his horses reign to his leg then stands up on his horse so he can aim with both hands, he then aims at Poker Face and shoots his last bullet sinking it into Poker Face's arm "DAMN IT, this fuken thing really does need cleaned!" sits back down.
Poker Face: (Clutches his arm. He uses his bladed card to dig the bullet out) Alright, you son of a bitch. If you want to play... (Poker Face jumps up and lands perfectly on the back of his force, standing on it as it continues running. He takes out an entire five King cards) Then let's see if you can best this (Poker Face threw the cards at Undertaker at once, trying to confuse him to see which direction he will dodge first)
Undertaker stays directly center of the attack
(At least four of the cards strike Undertaker in each limb)
Poker Face: And one more outta do it (Holds up a red Queen card) This card never fails to kill a target (Throws it forward, the card aiming for Undertaker's head)
Undertaker bites the red queen out of the air and smiles at Poker Face as a thin trickle of blood runs down his lips.
Poker Face: Y-You son of a bitch! Just what the hell are you! No one's ever survived the Red Queen card before. Unless, you aren't even alive to begin with. That certainly would explain a lot
(As they continued to speak, a strange figure sat in the desert against a rock, staring at them from the distance)
When Poker Face mentions the possibility of Undertaker not being alive he turns around on his horse spits out the red queen and points at him saying "You figured it out boi, and I thought it would never get through your damn head!" The Undertaker then lets out a menacing cackle "now im'ah take this money rather you like it or not, but since you so hot on my tail and I cant re lode on horseback hows about we have an old fashioned duel?" slows his horse.
Poker Face: (He slows his horse down as well) Hmm... Fine by me. At least you know when to accept death instead of wasting your time fighting
Undertaker loads one bullet into his gun "lets make this fair on you." the then readies himself his right side facing the sun.
Poker Face: Alright then (Readies his weapons)

(The strange figure gets up from the ground, and gets onto his feet. As he stares at the two, he uses the sand under him to push him forward at an incredible speed toward them)
Undertake points a knife at Poker Face "Hold up!" he then points his gun at the strange figure.
Poker Face: (Turns around to face the strange figure) What in the hell is that
(The figure looks as though it's standing still, as the sand pushes him forward, until he gets closer to them)
Undertaker fully re lodes his gun "what in tarnation?"
(The figure gets close to them, enough to where they can see it. The figure appears to be in tattered clothes, with a cloth wrapped around it's face to hide it's appearance. It's very lanky and thin, yet appears to be incredibly agile. It looks up at them, only a single, wide eye being visible under the bandages)
Undertaker aims for the eye and fires
(The figure gets hit directly in the head, only to get right back up, ignoring the bullet completely)
Undertaker:"SHIT"
(The figure covered the area around them in a thick sand storm, unable for them to get out of)
???: (Opens his mouth, a pile of sand coming from it) My name is Sandstorm. I have nothing more to say. You will die here in this wasteland
Undertaker pulls out his ""gun"" and begins pissing on the sand, he then looks at poker face and yells "maybe if we can get it wet?"
Poker Face: Like hell I'm going to humiliate myself
(As Undertaker urinated on the sand, a shard of glass slashed his cheek. The two started to notice that Sandstorm was turning the sand around them into shards of sharp glass)
Undertaker finishes pissing the lights a cigarette "well guess were fucked..."
Poker Face: Yeah, like you have anything to worry about. You're undead. I, on the other hand, intend to get out of this alive, even if I have to kill the bastard in front of me
Sandman: (Continues turning the area around them into glass shards)
Poker Face: This is no doubt a Sinner. The only way to kill them is to find where their heart is and destroy it. They all have their hearts at random points instead of just the left side of their chest. Some move it to the stomach, to the pelvis, even into their head, and push out the other organs, having no need for them. But, I plan to find this bastards heart and rip it out of him
"Well we know its not in the head" says undertaker carefully observing sandstorm.
Poker Face: Seems like it. Then I'll just have to cut him up until I find it (Takes out his cards and starts throwing it at Sandstorm, all of them hitting him directly, without doing anything to him)
Undertaker also begins firing his gun at sand storm
Sandstorm: (Stands perfectly still, as he is shot and stabbed, not changing, as more of the sand around them starts to turn into glass, until there is more glass than sand, some of it slashing Undertaker and Poker Face)
Undertaker re lodes his gun and curses "This is taking to god damn long!" he then flips through the air and latches onto Sandstorm "I'M GONNA KILL THAT BOI YA HEAR !" he then attempts to tare open sand storm to fins his heart.
Sandstorm: (Looked up at Undertaker, and opened his mouth. In an instant, a large amount of sand shot out of him and hit Undertaker, pushing him off)
Undertaker:Damn
Poker Face: (Continues striking at Sandstorm, until he reveals his heart in his left shoulder) Ha! There it is! (Throws another card at it, but the card is deflected away by glass, completely missing the heart)
Before The card is deflected Undertaker takes a shot at the card driving it into sandstorms heart.
Sandstorm: (Feeling the card touching his hard, he uses the glass shards to try and deflect the card back)
Undertaker plays a game of ping-pong with sandstorm
Sandstorm: (Continues to try and knock the card back)
Poker Face: (Throws more cards at the one, getting it closer to Sandstorm's heart)
More hardcore Ping-pong
Sandstorm: (As the card gets close to his heart, Sandstorm raises glass from the sand on the ground and knocks the card upward and out of their way)