Windwakerguy430 School Daze RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jan 15, 2015 at 02:35PM
This is a school RP... plan and simple
Rules: You can have unlimited roles
You can do basically anything in school. NOTE, this is based on reality. No super powers, monsters, or anything like that.
Have fun.
Note: You can have ANY of these roles below.
Popular Kids
Cheerleaders
Jocks
Bullys
Snobs
Gangsters
Juvenile delinquent
skaters
Gays and Lesbians
Class Clown
Slackers
Emos
Frat Boys
Hippies
Teacher's Pets
Band Kids
Drama Club
Drop-outs
White Trash
Druggies
Nerds
Loner
Or Teachers of any kind
Have fun :D
last edited on Jan 15, 2015 at 02:38PM

Windwakerguy430 4416 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 4416

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Wind: Sure (Notices he is only wearing a shirt and boxers, his usual sleeping clothes) Uh, let me put some pants on first
over a year ago Onyx050569 said…
*onyx smiles* onyx: no need
Wind: ........... Why
Onyx: oh, right, I did give you the drugs last time....
Wind: What drugs? I don't have drugs... except the ones my doctor perscribed to me to help with my non-stop ever-growing insanity
Onyx: my doctor told me to take some.... What were they called, oh, antisicotics but I don't, hes crazy.... Anyway you have drugs that i gave you in tour system right now wakey-poo
Wind: .......... Okay (Better not question Onyx too much. It will hurt my brain)
????: hey there wakey-poo I'm in your head better be nice or you'll wind up dead
Wind: Huh.... what the hell is that... Oh, god, I forgot to take my pills. Damn it, that sleep through me off course. I better take those pills
????: its not cause of the pills little boy...*giggles* onyx: hey wind you okay,
Wind: Not now Onyx, I'm talking to the voices in my head
????:HEY!!!! That was rude *smack* Onyx: oh, okay *sits down continues toa play game*
Wind: Uh.. your a voice. You can't really hurt me.... or slap me
????: but I'm part of you so you can feel it....*flick*
Wind: Uh, what was that.. and why don't you just go away, or at the very least, shut up. I feel like I'm going crazy
*punch* ????: shut the fuck up bastard!!!! I'm the one in charge!! Onyx: hey, that's not nice Fabio leave the poor boy alone
Wind: Oh, god, I need those pills (Looks around for pills) AND WHY DID I NOT PUT ON SOME PANTS YET
Onyx: you don't need the pills, I can hear him too dibshit, and I like you better without pants.... ????: hmmm, yes listen to the girl, Onyx: hmm, yes, listen to ,me....
Wind: I'd rather not (Puts pants on) And get out of my head, whoever you are. I REALLY can't stand this... and don't think I won't shove a fork into my head to get you out, because I will
????: hmmm yes, do that, shove the fork in your brain little one.... Onyx: come on wind, * grabs his hand leads him to her house*
Wind: Onyx, can you please get this..... thing out of my head
Onyx: working on it * brings him in house down to room from dream*
Wind: Uh............... You are just going to make this quick, right
Onyx:Ya, take these *hands him some pills and a Dixie cup of water*
Wind: Thanks (Takes pills and water)
Onyx: *makes him lay down on table lays head in lap and drills in temple (can't feel it) gets tube sucks some stuff out of head continues working*
Wind: (Doesn't even notice the drill in his head) What's that sound... sounds like a drill
Omyx: that's cause it is dumbshit * pulls something out of his head puts it in jar closes jar and sews up his head cleans up*
Wind: ..... So, when do the pills get the voice out of my head
Onyx: the pills don't, you won't be able to feel anything for a while..... Or move, this so the voice * hold up a jar with a black blob in it*
Wind: AHH! That was in my he- Wait, how? No, actually, I don't want to know. How did you get it ou- Actually, no, I don't want to know that either. you know what, I just won't question it
Onyx: wwelp, what do you want to do now since you can't move
Wind: .........Huh.............. You have a TV
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
(*singing* Blank Space* so its gonna be forever! Or its gonna go down in flames!)

Aina and Luke: *at ice cream shop eating ice cream*
Luke: *eating banana split* ...hmm...Wind and Onyx haven't gotten around school for a while...i mean C'mon, it's still just the start of the school year...i get why anyone would rather NOT go to school, i mean, i would rather just stay home and play video games...but even i know that there's a chance to repeat a year, and that would suck cause you have to stay in school longer than necessary...
Aina: *eating chocolate sundae while reading a book using vacant hand to hold it* ..
Yeah *munch* maybe they're just sick or something...although it's kind of weird getting sick at the same time and absent in the same days...
Luke: somethings fishy around here...*munch* and its not my amazingly delicious ice cream...
Aina: *has mouth open like she wanted to say something but closes it*
Luke: hmm...how about we visit Wind? I mean,if he is sick then might as well right?
Aina: *shrugs then continues to eat*...after we finish our ice cream.
Luke: eeyup. *scoops ice cream to his mouth*

(*still singing* Boys only want love if its torture, dont say i didn't say i didn't warn ya!... xD)
Onyx: ya, I have a TV *throws him over her shoulder walks upstairs turns on mlp fim*
Wind: Oh, I love this show........ You won't tell anyone I said this, right
Onyx: cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye
Wind: Oh, good to hear (Watches the show) So, how can I move, because, I was gonna ask if you have any Dr. Pepper, and I didn't want you to get it for me like a maid
Onyx:you can move in about an hour from now *goes in fridge get a Dr. Pepper opens it up* open wide
Wind: (Opens his mouth)
*pours a little in his mouth let's him swallow pours a little more in*
Wind: (Swallows) Thank you
Onyx: just tell me when you want more *takes a drink *
Wind :I think that was enough. Thank you
Onyx: Soooo....
Wind: .... So what?
Onyx: Sooo.... What do ya wanna do today
Wind: Well, there isn't much I can do for an hour, because, like you said, I can't move, so I guess we'll have to watch TV for the next hour
Onyx: well I meant after that, dumbfuck
Wind: Oh........ I don't know