Twilight Series Quote contest CLOSED!

ded99 posted on May 01, 2013 at 03:48PM
Rules:
I 'll give you a word and you have to write a quote with this word. The quote can be from movies or from books. And don't repeat the same quote posted from another user before you.
Then I make them in to the pick and people choose the winner!
Don't vote for yourself and don't ask your fans to vote for you!!!

1st place: 5 props
2nd place 4props
3rd place: 3 props
others 1 prop

Round 45 Quote by Renesmee:"But Momma, I want to help"
Round 44 Quote said by Bella to Edward: "I love you."
Round 43 Quote from BD1: "I will not! I am the grandson of Ephraim Black! I am the grandson of a Chief! I wasn't born to follow you, or anyone else!”
Round 42 Quote by Edward: "No measure of time with you will be long enough, so let's start with forever."
Round 41 Mother: "And something old, besides your mother."
Round 40 Stop: "I'm gonna fight for you. Until your heart stops beating."
Round 39 Emmett: "Emmett, don't anatagonize her, she's the strongest one in the house."
Round 38 Imprint: "Imprinting on someone is like... Like when you see her... Everything changes. All of a sudden, its not gravity holding you to the planet. It's her... Nothing else matters."
Round 37 Friend: "I only said it'd be better if we weren't friends,not that I didn't wanna be."
Round 36 And: "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."
Round 35 Like: "I like watching you sleep. I find it fascinating."
Round 34 He: "The pain was my only reminder that he was real...that you all were.”
Round 33 The Volturi: " The Volturi don't give second chances."
Round 32 Life: "Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night."
Round 31 Now: " You are my life now."
Round 30 Sister/brother: "You would do anything, be anything she needs. A friend, a brother, a protector."
Round 29 Happy: “Is it not enough to have a long and happy life with me?”
Round 28 Can: "I tell you I can read minds and you think there's something wrong with you?"
Round 27 Werewolves: "Bella! Werewolves are not good company to keep.”
Round 26 Alice: "Alice, you've disappeared, like everything else. Now who else can I talk to? I'm lost."
Round 25 Sorry: “Bella, I can't tell you how sorry I am.”
Round 24 Born: "I wasn't born to follow you, or anyone else!"
Round 23 Want: “If this is about my soul – take it, I don't want it without you!"
Round 22 Kiss: “I may have stolen a kiss or two but only after asking your father's permission. I would have got down on one knee and I would have presented you with a ring.”
Round 21 Human: "Well, I think you'll find the..uh..vampire, human divorce rate is a little lower. So marry me.”
Round 20 Time: "My time as a human was over, but I never felt more alive. I was born to be a vampire.”
Round 19 Animal: "You don't turn into an animal too,do you?"
Round 18 Cullen: “That's Edward Cullen. He's totally gorgeous, obviously. But apparently, no one here is good enough for him. Like I care. Anyway, don't waste your time.”
Round 17 What:"What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm the bad guy?"
Round 16 Renesmee:"My dearest Renesmee,I thought we would have forever together.But forever isn't as long as I'd hoped."
Round 15 Love: "Now you know, nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you."
Round 14 Know: "I know it's not the same for you, but for a human I can't imagine it gets any better."
Round 13 Newborn: "I'm not sure she is a Newborn. She's so...tame."
Round 12 Thing: “You are my life.You're the only thing it would hurt me to lose.”
Round 11 Isabella:“Isabella Swan,I promise to love you every moment of forever.Would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me?”
Round 10 Kill: "If you kill her, you kill me."
Round 9 Family: "I won't let them hurt my family."
Round 8 I am: "I am the grandson of Ephraim Black.I am the grandson of a Chief."
Round 7 Beautiful: "Its' like diamonds .... you're beautiful."
Round 6 Monster: "So that's what you dream about?Becoming a monster?"
Round 5 Aro: "The Volturi, they're coming for us. Aro, Caius, Marcus, the guard and Irina."
Round 4 Blood:"After you've been changed there's one thing you'll want more, one thing you'll kill for. Blood."
Round 3: Red: "The red coats are coming,the red coats are coming."
Round 2: Forever: "And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever."
Round 1: Vampire: “About 3 things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him , and I didn't know how potent that part might be,that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.”
last edited on Jul 04, 2015 at 08:30AM

Twilight Series 409 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 409

over a year ago twihard203 said…
Edward BD part 1: "Bella, I can't tell you how sorry I am."
Edward BD part 1: "Bella, I can't tell you how sorry I am."
over a year ago CullenSisters-X said…
"I’m so very sorry, Bella. I feel wretched about every part of this, and so grateful that you were brave enough to go save my brother after what I did. Please say you’ll forgive me."
"I’m so very sorry, Bella. I feel wretched about every part of this, and so grateful that you were
over a year ago ded99 said…
Round 26 "Alice"
over a year ago ebcullen4ever said…
Bella,BD 1:You just what?Alice,what did you see?
last edited over a year ago
Bella,BD 1:You just what?Alice,what did you see?
over a year ago Stelenavamp said…
" Alice. I saw him. Maybe I'm crazy now, but I guess that's okay. If a rush of danger is what it takes to see him, than that's what I'll find ."
"   Alice. I saw him. Maybe I'm crazy now, but I guess that's okay. If a rush of danger is what it ta
"Sorry about this, Bella. We couldn’t rein Alice in."
"Sorry about this, Bella. We couldn’t rein Alice in."
over a year ago zeimed8 said…
smile
Edward: “And so, you’re gonna let Alice plan the whole thing? The dress, the reception, the guest list, I mean who knows who she's gonna invite."
Edward: “And so, you’re gonna let Alice plan the whole thing? The dress, the reception, the guest
over a year ago Doodlebug81 said…
big smile
Bella: "You'll never catch me betting against Alice!"
ebcullen4ever commented…
good one,Sara:) over a year ago
Doodlebug81 commented…
thanks, Cheri! :-) over a year ago
over a year ago mia444 said…
Edward: How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? She's gifted.
Edward: How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? She's gifted.
over a year ago Belward4ever said…
Bella, BD part 2: Alice's instructions were clear, but the question remained. Why would she and Jasper leave at the moment we needed most?
Bella, BD part 2: Alice's instructions were clear, but the question remained. Why would she and Jaspe
Bella: "Alice's note gave me a sense of hope. Maybe she had a plan for us after all, and maybe J. Jenks was the key."
Bella: "Alice's note gave me a sense of hope. Maybe she had a plan for us after all, and maybe J. Jen
KateWinsletFan commented…
like the pic over a year ago
twihard203 commented…
Thank you! over a year ago
over a year ago KateWinsletFan said…
Alice, you've disappeared, like everything else. Now who else can I talk to? I'm lost.
Alice, you've disappeared, like everything else. Now who else can I talk to? I'm lost.
over a year ago kkber12 said…
I never thought I’d see the day where I’d be willing to take a bet against you, Alice, but it has arrived.
Round 27 Werewolf/ werewolves
Alice,New Moon: "Bella!Werewolves are not good company to keep
Alice,New Moon: "Bella!Werewolves are not good company to keep
ded99 commented…
good one over a year ago
ebcullen4ever commented…
ty,ded:) over a year ago
over a year ago orkneymatrix said…
heart
"I punched a werewolf in the face..."
"You see, the cold ones are the natural enemies of the wolf—well, not the wolf, really, but the wolves that turn into men, like our ancestors. You would call them werewolves."
"You see, the cold ones are the natural enemies of the wolf—well, not the wolf, really, but the wol
Regardless, the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves, our natural enemies.
Regardless, the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves, our natural enemies.
It was bad enough that my best friend was a werewolf. Did he have to be a monster, too?
It was bad enough that my best friend was a werewolf. Did he have to be a monster, too?
Bella, New Moon "Jacob is kind of a werewolf"
Bella, New Moon "Jacob is kind of a werewolf"
smile
New Moon Bella: So you're a werewolf?
New Moon Bella: So you're a werewolf?
Round 28 "Can"
See... I tell you I can read minds and you think there's something wrong with you?
See... I tell you I can read minds and you think there's something wrong with you?
Bella,BD 1: That's impossible.Can this happen?
Bella,BD 1: That's impossible.Can this happen?
"I don’t know how to be close to you. I don’t know if I can."
"I don’t know how to be close to you. I don’t know if I can."
ebcullen4ever commented…
Beautiful quote.Beautiful pic.Beautiful couple<3 over a year ago
Bella : "It's still my birthday, can I ask one thing? Kiss me."
Bella : "It's still my birthday, can I ask one thing? Kiss me."
ebcullen4ever commented…
if he were real,I'd ask him that very same question<3 over a year ago
mia444 commented…
I couldn't agree more!! I'd ask him that on every special occasion! xoxo over a year ago
ebcullen4ever commented…
i'd ask him that no matter what,just because it's Edward.I wouldn't just ask him on my birthday or Xmas or Valentine's Day.I'd ask him every day of the year:) over a year ago
Edward, Twilight: I did, only because of wanting you so badly. I still don't know if I can control myself.
Edward, Twilight: I did, only because of wanting you so badly. I still don't know if I can control my
ebcullen4ever commented…
i love the quote and the pic<3 over a year ago
mia444 commented…
me too :-D over a year ago
Edward: Can you? I hope you can because I honestly don't know how to live without you.
Edward: Can you? I hope you can because I honestly don't know how to live without you.
ebcullen4ever commented…
one of my fave quotes from Edward<3 over a year ago
mia444 commented…
Thanks sis ;-D me too, he's so sweet and romantic... over a year ago
"Jake, I can do this."
"Jake, I can do this."
Round 29 Happy
Edward "Is it not enough to have a long and happy life with me?"
Edward "Is it not enough to have a long and happy life with me?"
Belward4ever commented…
Thanks for letting me know!! I love that quote! When can we vote for the other quotes with the word "can"? over a year ago
ebcullen4ever commented…
i love that quote from Edward<3 over a year ago
Bella,BD 1: Why can't you see how perfectly happy I am?Or was five seconds ago.
Bella,BD 1: Why can't you see how perfectly happy I am?Or was five seconds ago.
Edward "It's so strange. I thought he was like me, but he's not, he's like you. Good and pure. He's happy."
Edward "It's so strange. I thought he was like me, but he's not, he's like you. Good and pure. He's h
Jacob: Bella, you know me, better than anyone. All I want is for Ness...Renesmee to be safe. Happy.
Jacob: Bella, you know me, better than anyone. All I want is for Ness...Renesmee to be safe. Happy.
What a happy surprise! Bella is alive after all! I love happy endings, they are so rare.
What a happy surprise! Bella is alive after all! I love happy endings, they are so rare.
"Being any kind of happy is better than being miserable about someone you can't have."
"Being any kind of happy is better than being miserable about someone you can't have."
over a year ago orkneymatrix said…
heart
Go to your happy place, Bella. It won't take long.
Go to your happy place, Bella. It won't take long.
"If we had happy endings, we'd all be under gravestones now."
"If we had happy endings, we'd all be under gravestones now."
Round 30 Sister/brother
it's not the Earth holding you here. You would do anything, be anything she needs. A friend, a brother, a protector.
it's not the Earth holding you here. You would do anything, be anything she needs. A friend, a brothe
ded99 commented…
good one over a year ago
Stelenavamp commented…
Thanks over a year ago
Alice,New Moon(to Bella) :"I already consider you my sister"
Alice,New Moon(to Bella) :"I already consider you my sister"
over a year ago zeimed8 said…
laugh
Emmett " I'd like to propose a toast, to my new sister. Bella I hope you've got enough sleep these last eighteen years, cause you won't be getting anymore for a while."
Emmett " I'd like to propose a toast, to my new sister. Bella I hope you've got enough sleep these la
ebcullen4ever commented…
haha,love Emmett!!!!!!!!!!!!! over a year ago
ded99 commented…
:D :D :D over a year ago
Jacob : Around when her dad died. Her brother, Seth, also phased. He's only fifteen. One of the youngest we've had.
Jacob : Around when her dad died. Her brother, Seth, also phased. He's only fifteen. One of the young
Alice "Now that you're my sister, you'll have to get over your oversion to fashion "
Alice "Now that you're my sister, you'll have to get over your oversion to fashion "
Rosalie, Eclipse "I don’t want Edward that way, Bella. I never did — I love him as a brother."
Rosalie, Eclipse "I don’t want Edward that way, Bella. I never did — I love him as a brother."
"If Sam comes after Bella,are you really ready to fight your own brothers? Your sister?"
"If Sam comes after Bella,are you really ready to fight your own brothers? Your sister?"
Round 31 "Now"
Bella,BD 2: "Yeah.We're all gonna be together now"
Bella,BD 2: "Yeah.We're all gonna be together now"
Now you know, nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you.
Now you know, nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you.
Bella Breaking Dawn Pt. 1 "What you're not a virgin? Look, you can't scare me away now."
Bella Breaking Dawn Pt. 1 "What you're not a virgin? Look, you can't scare me away now."