Twilight Series Quote contest CLOSED!

ded99 posted on May 01, 2013 at 03:48PM
Rules:
I 'll give you a word and you have to write a quote with this word. The quote can be from movies or from books. And don't repeat the same quote posted from another user before you.
Then I make them in to the pick and people choose the winner!
Don't vote for yourself and don't ask your fans to vote for you!!!

1st place: 5 props
2nd place 4props
3rd place: 3 props
others 1 prop

Round 45 Quote by Renesmee:"But Momma, I want to help"
Round 44 Quote said by Bella to Edward: "I love you."
Round 43 Quote from BD1: "I will not! I am the grandson of Ephraim Black! I am the grandson of a Chief! I wasn't born to follow you, or anyone else!”
Round 42 Quote by Edward: "No measure of time with you will be long enough, so let's start with forever."
Round 41 Mother: "And something old, besides your mother."
Round 40 Stop: "I'm gonna fight for you. Until your heart stops beating."
Round 39 Emmett: "Emmett, don't anatagonize her, she's the strongest one in the house."
Round 38 Imprint: "Imprinting on someone is like... Like when you see her... Everything changes. All of a sudden, its not gravity holding you to the planet. It's her... Nothing else matters."
Round 37 Friend: "I only said it'd be better if we weren't friends,not that I didn't wanna be."
Round 36 And: "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."
Round 35 Like: "I like watching you sleep. I find it fascinating."
Round 34 He: "The pain was my only reminder that he was real...that you all were.”
Round 33 The Volturi: " The Volturi don't give second chances."
Round 32 Life: "Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night."
Round 31 Now: " You are my life now."
Round 30 Sister/brother: "You would do anything, be anything she needs. A friend, a brother, a protector."
Round 29 Happy: “Is it not enough to have a long and happy life with me?”
Round 28 Can: "I tell you I can read minds and you think there's something wrong with you?"
Round 27 Werewolves: "Bella! Werewolves are not good company to keep.”
Round 26 Alice: "Alice, you've disappeared, like everything else. Now who else can I talk to? I'm lost."
Round 25 Sorry: “Bella, I can't tell you how sorry I am.”
Round 24 Born: "I wasn't born to follow you, or anyone else!"
Round 23 Want: “If this is about my soul – take it, I don't want it without you!"
Round 22 Kiss: “I may have stolen a kiss or two but only after asking your father's permission. I would have got down on one knee and I would have presented you with a ring.”
Round 21 Human: "Well, I think you'll find the..uh..vampire, human divorce rate is a little lower. So marry me.”
Round 20 Time: "My time as a human was over, but I never felt more alive. I was born to be a vampire.”
Round 19 Animal: "You don't turn into an animal too,do you?"
Round 18 Cullen: “That's Edward Cullen. He's totally gorgeous, obviously. But apparently, no one here is good enough for him. Like I care. Anyway, don't waste your time.”
Round 17 What:"What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm the bad guy?"
Round 16 Renesmee:"My dearest Renesmee,I thought we would have forever together.But forever isn't as long as I'd hoped."
Round 15 Love: "Now you know, nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you."
Round 14 Know: "I know it's not the same for you, but for a human I can't imagine it gets any better."
Round 13 Newborn: "I'm not sure she is a Newborn. She's so...tame."
Round 12 Thing: “You are my life.You're the only thing it would hurt me to lose.”
Round 11 Isabella:“Isabella Swan,I promise to love you every moment of forever.Would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me?”
Round 10 Kill: "If you kill her, you kill me."
Round 9 Family: "I won't let them hurt my family."
Round 8 I am: "I am the grandson of Ephraim Black.I am the grandson of a Chief."
Round 7 Beautiful: "Its' like diamonds .... you're beautiful."
Round 6 Monster: "So that's what you dream about?Becoming a monster?"
Round 5 Aro: "The Volturi, they're coming for us. Aro, Caius, Marcus, the guard and Irina."
Round 4 Blood:"After you've been changed there's one thing you'll want more, one thing you'll kill for. Blood."
Round 3: Red: "The red coats are coming,the red coats are coming."
Round 2: Forever: "And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever."
Round 1: Vampire: “About 3 things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him , and I didn't know how potent that part might be,that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.”
last edited on Jul 04, 2015 at 08:30AM

Twilight Series 409 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 409

over a year ago ded99 said…
Round 8
"I am"
over a year ago ebcullen4ever said…
Jacob,BD part 1: "I am the grandson of Ephraim Black.I am the grandson of a Chief.
Jacob,BD part 1: "I am the grandson of Ephraim Black.I am the grandson of a Chief.
Lovehinagurl44 commented…
Damn it lol I was going to choose that,but you got it so its fine over a year ago
ebcullen4ever commented…
:) over a year ago
mia444 commented…
Nice picture sis, It's a good quote too :-D That was the smartest thing Jake ever did!! over a year ago
ebcullen4ever commented…
i think it's pretty cool that they used their inner voices in this scene.You can tell it's their voices but they amplified them a bit over a year ago
over a year ago Lovehinagurl44 said…
"Let's face it I am hotter than you"-Jacob
"Let's face it I am hotter than you"-Jacob
ebcullen4ever commented…
temperature wise,yes...but Edward will always be hotter to me<3 over a year ago
over a year ago Ruhaab said…
heart
Edward-"I love you, its a poor excuse for what i am doing, but it's still true."
Edward-"I love you, its a poor excuse for what i am doing, but it's still true."
over a year ago KateWinsletFan said…
I'm Bella Swan.
I'm Bella Swan.
over a year ago mia444 said…
Edward: You're my only reason to stay alive... if that's what I am.
Edward: You're my only reason to stay alive...  if that's what I am.
ebcullen4ever commented…
I love that quote over a year ago
twihard203 commented…
Nice one Mia over a year ago
mia444 commented…
Thank you!! I love it too :-D it's so sweet.... over a year ago
ebcullen4ever commented…
and perfect..like Edward<3 over a year ago
over a year ago twihard203 said…
" Hey Bella, you're a lot stronger than I am right now. It's your turn not to break me."
" Hey Bella, you're a lot stronger than I am right now. It's your turn not to break me."
mia444 commented…
I love this quote and scene, Edward is so proud of her ;-) over a year ago
ebcullen4ever commented…
i love that quote too<3 over a year ago
Round 9
"Family"
Edward Cullen: My family, we're different from others of our kind. We only hunt animals. We've learned to control out thirst but it's you, your scent, it's like a drug to me. You're like you're my own personal brand of heroin.
Edward Cullen: My family, we're different from others of our kind. We only hunt animals. We've learne
heart
Edward,BD 2: "Bella,I've had a bad habit of underestimating you.Every obstacle you've faced,I'd think you couldn't overcome it,and you just did.You're the reason I have something to fight for,my family"
last edited over a year ago
Edward,BD 2: "Bella,I've had a bad habit of underestimating you.Every obstacle you've faced,I'd think
Ruhaab commented…
Their bonding is ideal <3.NICE ONE (: over a year ago
sunny
Edward Cullen: Well, what's a wedding without some family drama?
Edward Cullen: Well, what's a wedding without some family drama?
Esme: "Welcome to the family"
Esme: "Welcome to the family"
over a year ago zeimed8 said…
Edward Cullen:" I won't let them hurt my family."
Edward Cullen:" I won't let them hurt my family."
ebcullen4ever commented…
love that quote over a year ago
Edward: My family is in danger, I need your help.
Edward: My family is in danger, I need your help.
ebcullen4ever commented…
nice one,Mia over a year ago
Bella: I knew the rest of our family would face this fear as well Fear of the unknown, fear of the Volturi.
Bella: I knew the rest of our family would face this fear as well  Fear of the unknown, fear of the V
ebcullen4ever commented…
awesome quote and pic,Brittany over a year ago
twihard203 commented…
Thanks Cheri!! I was just about to change the picture, you think I should leave it? over a year ago
ebcullen4ever commented…
it's up to you,Brittany.If you want to change it ,then you should and if you don't want to that's fine too..but only if you want to:) over a year ago
over a year ago ema2000 said…
mine ( if I can join of course)
Rosalie, Bella is with Edward. She's a part of this family now and we protect our family.
mine ( if I can join of course)
Rosalie, Bella is with Edward. She's a part of this family now and w
ded99 commented…
of course you can join :) over a year ago
Round 10 Kill
(it can be killing, killed)
Jacob Black: If you kill her, you kill me.
Jacob Black: If you kill her, you kill me.
Edward,BD part 1:"If she dies,you get what you always wanted.To kill me"
Edward,BD part 1:"If she dies,you get what you always wanted.To kill me"
You don't realize the danger you've put him in. The Volturi will kill anyone who knows about us.
You don't realize the danger you've put him in. The Volturi will kill anyone who knows about us.
Edward : All the men I killed were monsters. And so was I.
Edward : All the men I killed were monsters. And so was I.
Edward:"The moment Bella’s heart stops beating, I will be begging for you to kill me."
Edward:"The moment Bella’s heart stops beating, I will be begging for you to kill me."
Rosalie Hale: You're wrong again, after you've been changed there's one thing you'll want more. One thing you'll kill for...blood.
Rosalie Hale: You're wrong again, after you've been changed there's one thing you'll want more. One t
over a year ago rebecaleia said…
I'm strong enough to kill you
I'm strong enough to kill you
over a year ago zanesaaomgfan said…
"This is the skin of a killer, Bella."

"This is the skin of a killer, Bella."
Sam: "Bella is dead.It killed her."
Sam: "Bella is dead.It killed her."
Round 11 Isabella
ebcullen4ever commented…
I don't plan on changing my answer,but there aren't very many quotes with Isabella in it.Would you accept Bella? over a year ago
ded99 commented…
no it have to be Isabella over a year ago
ded99 commented…
there are more quotes with Isabella in the books over a year ago
Edward,Eclipse movie: "Isabella Swan,I promise to love you every moment of forever.Would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me?
Edward,Eclipse movie: "Isabella Swan,I promise to love you every moment of forever.Would you do me th
Ruhaab commented…
This was the bestest one with this quote..Just love it <3 over a year ago
ebcullen4ever commented…
ty,sweetie.This round is kind of hard,because there aren't too many quotes with Isabella in it.Now if it was Bella,there are a lot of those:) over a year ago
Ruhaab commented…
U r right only the lucky ones can find quotes with this ....word over a year ago
zeimed8 commented…
LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! I think this's the best over a year ago
Aro: "Your gifts...will make for an intriguing immortal. Isabella."
Aro: "Your gifts...will make for an intriguing immortal. Isabella."
Twilight, Carlisle: "Charlie. I got this one, Jackie. So, Isabella....Well, Bella. It looks like you took quite a spill. How do you feel? "

Twilight, Carlisle: "Charlie. I got this one, Jackie. So, Isabella....Well, Bella. It looks like you
Edward Cullen To Bella Swan........:Isabella.He pronounced my full name carefully,then playfully ruffled my hair with his free hand.A shock ran through my body at his casual touch.
'Bella i couldn't live with myself if i ever hurt you.You don't know how its tortured me.
Edward Cullen To Bella Swan........:Isabella.He pronounced my full name carefully,then playfully ruff
Quote change: I was the last person who would ever stand as a protector for Isabella Swan. She would never need protection from anything more than she needed it from me.

Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun, Chapter 1, p.21
Quote change: I was the last person who would ever stand as a protector for Isabella Swan. She would
ebcullen4ever commented…
you found the quote,yay!!!!!!!!!! over a year ago
:) over a year ago
Twilight oh 44. Edward: "Do you prefer Isabella?"
Twilight oh 44. Edward: "Do you prefer Isabella?"
ebcullen4ever commented…
it's not ch.44,it's pg.44 over a year ago
ebcullen4ever commented…
Jessica and I had posted the same quote,but I posted it first over a year ago
mia444 commented…
Oops, sorry. You and Jessica seem to always pick the same quote lol ;-) over a year ago
Round 12
Thing
Edward,BD part 1: "I'm not gonna let it hurt you.Carlisle will get that thing out"
Edward,BD part 1: "I'm not gonna let it hurt you.Carlisle will get that thing out"
I keep thinking of the quotes you choose lol. At there's a quite a few quotes with "thing" in them. over a year ago
ebcullen4ever commented…
great minds think a like huh,Jessica? over a year ago
Seems that way :) over a year ago
Jacob Black: Bella, come on! You can spout that crap to your blood sucker, but you don't fool me! I can see what that thing's doing to you. It's a killer, Bella!
Jacob Black: Bella, come on! You can spout that crap to your blood sucker, but you don't fool me! I c
ebcullen4ever commented…
do you want me to find a pic of that scene for you and then post it to your club so you can switch pics(if you want to that is)? over a year ago
I decided to change it back the pic I had the first goes better over a year ago
over a year ago zanesaaomgfan said…
"That thing is kicking the hell out of her."

"That thing is kicking the hell out of her."
Twilight book Ch.24 Bella: You are my life.You're the only thing it would hurt me to lose
Twilight book Ch.24 Bella: You are my life.You're the only thing it would hurt me to lose
twihard203 commented…
we always post our quotes like 10-15min apart lol over a year ago
ebcullen4ever commented…
beautiful quote,but you may want to switch the pic,because that pic is from Eclipse(it's just a suggestion) over a year ago
mia444 commented…
Thank you Cheri!! I was going to switch it to the one you posted on MiAmoreEdwardCullen, but if you think this one is perfect I'll leave it... ;-) over a year ago
Bella " Thing? "
Bella " Thing? "
ebcullen4ever commented…
short and sweet and to the point:) over a year ago
mia444 commented…
I love this one, I was going to use it too :-D over a year ago
over a year ago CullenSisters-X said…
smile
"There is only one thing I want to speed up,and the rest can wait forever...but for that,it's true,your impatient human hormones are my most powerful ally at this point"

Edward Cullen:"It’s not right! I don’t want you to have to make sacrifices for me. I want to give you things, not take things away from you. I don’t want to steal your future."

Edward Cullen:"It’s not right! I don’t want you to have to make sacrifices for me. I want to gi
ebcullen4ever commented…
Edward has the best and most romantic quotes,from books and movies over a year ago
over a year ago zeimed8 said…
heart
twilight book, CONFESSIONS
Edward to Bella :"You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever."
twilight book, CONFESSIONS
Edward to Bella :"You are the most important thing to me now. The most im
ebcullen4ever commented…
a very sweet and romantic quote...love it!!! over a year ago
“About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him , and I didn't know how potent that part might be,that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.”
over a year ago cullenmeg said…
BD1,bella"Edward this thing you are calling is my baby!"
Round 13: Newborn
over a year ago CullenSisters-X said…
Rosalie: "Go blather to someone else about the joys of becoming a newborn."
Emmett: I'm not sure she is a Newborn. She's so...tame.
Emmett: I'm not sure she is a Newborn. She's so...tame.
ebcullen4ever commented…
aww,man I was going to post that quote,but you beat me to it over a year ago
mia444 commented…
Lol I just spent about an hour trying to find the pic you posted for your quote!!! over a year ago
If I got here faster I would've chose that quote too. Dang it lol over a year ago
Jasper,BD 2: "Well done,Bella.I've never seen a newborn show that kind of restraint"
Jasper,BD 2: "Well done,Bella.I've never seen a newborn show that kind of restraint"
mia444 commented…
Actually this one was my first pick, but I couldn't find a picture that would fit so I went with that one only because I knew that I had pictures of Bella with Emmett!! If you want to swtich we can lol..... over a year ago
Edward,as the child clings to your newborn mate,I assume you are involved.
Edward,as the child clings to your newborn mate,I assume you are involved.
over a year ago kristenfan10109 said…
I’ve never seen a newborn do that – stop an emotion in its tracks that way. You were upset, but when you saw our concern, you reined it in, regained power over yourself. I was prepared to help, but you didn’t need it.

Jasper Hale, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 20, p.404
I’ve never seen a newborn do that – stop an emotion in its tracks that way. You were upset, but w