Twilight Series Quote contest CLOSED!

ded99 posted on May 01, 2013 at 03:48PM
Rules:
I 'll give you a word and you have to write a quote with this word. The quote can be from movies or from books. And don't repeat the same quote posted from another user before you.
Then I make them in to the pick and people choose the winner!
Don't vote for yourself and don't ask your fans to vote for you!!!

1st place: 5 props
2nd place 4props
3rd place: 3 props
others 1 prop

Round 45 Quote by Renesmee:"But Momma, I want to help"
Round 44 Quote said by Bella to Edward: "I love you."
Round 43 Quote from BD1: "I will not! I am the grandson of Ephraim Black! I am the grandson of a Chief! I wasn't born to follow you, or anyone else!”
Round 42 Quote by Edward: "No measure of time with you will be long enough, so let's start with forever."
Round 41 Mother: "And something old, besides your mother."
Round 40 Stop: "I'm gonna fight for you. Until your heart stops beating."
Round 39 Emmett: "Emmett, don't anatagonize her, she's the strongest one in the house."
Round 38 Imprint: "Imprinting on someone is like... Like when you see her... Everything changes. All of a sudden, its not gravity holding you to the planet. It's her... Nothing else matters."
Round 37 Friend: "I only said it'd be better if we weren't friends,not that I didn't wanna be."
Round 36 And: "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."
Round 35 Like: "I like watching you sleep. I find it fascinating."
Round 34 He: "The pain was my only reminder that he was real...that you all were.”
Round 33 The Volturi: " The Volturi don't give second chances."
Round 32 Life: "Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night."
Round 31 Now: " You are my life now."
Round 30 Sister/brother: "You would do anything, be anything she needs. A friend, a brother, a protector."
Round 29 Happy: “Is it not enough to have a long and happy life with me?”
Round 28 Can: "I tell you I can read minds and you think there's something wrong with you?"
Round 27 Werewolves: "Bella! Werewolves are not good company to keep.”
Round 26 Alice: "Alice, you've disappeared, like everything else. Now who else can I talk to? I'm lost."
Round 25 Sorry: “Bella, I can't tell you how sorry I am.”
Round 24 Born: "I wasn't born to follow you, or anyone else!"
Round 23 Want: “If this is about my soul – take it, I don't want it without you!"
Round 22 Kiss: “I may have stolen a kiss or two but only after asking your father's permission. I would have got down on one knee and I would have presented you with a ring.”
Round 21 Human: "Well, I think you'll find the..uh..vampire, human divorce rate is a little lower. So marry me.”
Round 20 Time: "My time as a human was over, but I never felt more alive. I was born to be a vampire.”
Round 19 Animal: "You don't turn into an animal too,do you?"
Round 18 Cullen: “That's Edward Cullen. He's totally gorgeous, obviously. But apparently, no one here is good enough for him. Like I care. Anyway, don't waste your time.”
Round 17 What:"What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm the bad guy?"
Round 16 Renesmee:"My dearest Renesmee,I thought we would have forever together.But forever isn't as long as I'd hoped."
Round 15 Love: "Now you know, nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you."
Round 14 Know: "I know it's not the same for you, but for a human I can't imagine it gets any better."
Round 13 Newborn: "I'm not sure she is a Newborn. She's so...tame."
Round 12 Thing: “You are my life.You're the only thing it would hurt me to lose.”
Round 11 Isabella:“Isabella Swan,I promise to love you every moment of forever.Would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me?”
Round 10 Kill: "If you kill her, you kill me."
Round 9 Family: "I won't let them hurt my family."
Round 8 I am: "I am the grandson of Ephraim Black.I am the grandson of a Chief."
Round 7 Beautiful: "Its' like diamonds .... you're beautiful."
Round 6 Monster: "So that's what you dream about?Becoming a monster?"
Round 5 Aro: "The Volturi, they're coming for us. Aro, Caius, Marcus, the guard and Irina."
Round 4 Blood:"After you've been changed there's one thing you'll want more, one thing you'll kill for. Blood."
Round 3: Red: "The red coats are coming,the red coats are coming."
Round 2: Forever: "And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever."
Round 1: Vampire: “About 3 things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him , and I didn't know how potent that part might be,that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.”
last edited on Jul 04, 2015 at 08:30AM

Twilight Series 409 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 409

over a year ago ded99 said…
Round 19 "Animal(s)"
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ebcullen4ever said…
Edward,BD 1: "If it's craving,it's not gonna want animal blood"
Edward,BD 1: "If it's craving,it's not gonna want animal blood"
ded99 commented…
nice pic over a year ago
over a year ago ema2000 said…
My family, we're different from others of our kind. We only hunt animals. We've learned to control out thirst.
My family, we're different from others of our kind. We only hunt animals. We've learned to control ou
over a year ago rebecaleia said…
Look, Bella, I'm sorry about, you know, the kiss and your hand. I'd blame it on the inner animal thing, but it was really just me being an ass.
Look, Bella, I'm sorry about, you know, the kiss and your hand. I'd blame it on the inner animal thin
over a year ago CullenSisters-X said…
"Granted, the wolf was monstrous in size, but it was just an animal. What reason would a vampire have for fearing an animal?"
"Granted, the wolf was monstrous in size, but it was just an animal. What reason would a vampire have
over a year ago mia444 said…
Charlie,BD 2: "You don't turn into an animal too,do you?"
Charlie,BD 2: "You don't turn into an animal too,do you?"
twihard203 commented…
no picture? I'm at work on my phone, and it wouldn't let me add a pic, so i logged on the computer and it still won't let me!! wtf? :~{ over a year ago
mia444 commented…
really? I'm on my Kindle and its not letting me upload any pictures!! I thought it was just my Wi-Fi network acting up... I'll keep trying and if I can I'll let you know and you do the same... then we'll know if it's fanpop!! Love you sis ;-D over a year ago
over a year ago twihard203 said…
Twilight Ch.9 pg.187 Bella: "Tell me why you hunt animals instead of people"
Twilight Ch.9 pg.187 Bella: "Tell me why you hunt animals instead of people"
mia444 commented…
I see you got yours to work too ;-) over a year ago
Round 20 Time
heart
Edward,BD 1: No measure of time with you will be long enough,but let's start with forever
Edward,BD 1: No measure of time with you will be long enough,but let's start with forever
mia444 commented…
Gorgeous picture sis!! And great quote ;-) over a year ago
over a year ago ema2000 said…
It seemed we had only one enemy left. Time. Renesmee was growing too fast. We all worried about how long we would have with her. It just made every moment more precious.
It seemed we had only one enemy left. Time. Renesmee was growing too fast. We all worried about how l
twihard203 commented…
nice pic!! over a year ago
"I’m just here to be your friend. Your best friend, one last time."
"I’m just here to be your friend. Your best friend, one last time."
rebecaleia commented…
awwww ♥ over a year ago
Bella : "My time as a human was over, but I never felt more alive. I was born to be a vampire."
Bella : "My time as a human was over, but I never felt more alive. I was born to be a vampire."
over a year ago Belward4ever said…
Bella BD 2 : "Okay, time to meet some new people. "
Bella BD 2 : "Okay, time to meet some new people. "
wink
BD part 2, Esme: "At least we get to go to London again, we haven't been there in a long time."
BD part 2, Esme: "At least we get to go to London again, we haven't been there in a long time."
over a year ago zanesaaomgfan said…
"We’ll get to know each other later. We’ll have eons of time for that!"
With this quote, I had to look up in the book for the exact line. All I remembered was "we'll have eons of time for that," but not what came before it. Hope that's alright.
"We’ll get to know each other later. We’ll have eons of time for that!"
With this quote, I had t
over a year ago KateWinsletFan said…
"I've held her once! One time, Jacob! And already you think that you have some moronic wolfy claim on her? She's mine!"
"I've held her once! One time, Jacob! And already you think that you have some moronic wolfy claim on
Round 21 Human(s)
Bella,BD 1: I could use a few human minutes
Bella,BD 1: I could use a few human minutes
mia444 commented…
beautiful sis!! I love the quote and the pic ;-) over a year ago
Edward, Eclipse : "Well, I think you'll find the..uh..vampire, human divorce rate is a little lower. So marry me.
Edward, Eclipse : "Well, I think you'll find the..uh..vampire, human divorce rate is a little lower.
ebcullen4ever commented…
love this pic<3 over a year ago
mia444 commented…
me too, Krissy made it, thank you Krissy!!! over a year ago
Edward Cullen was not… human. He was something more.
Edward Cullen was not… human. He was something more.
Bella Cullen : My time as a human was over, but I never felt more alive. I was born to be a vampire.
(Thank you for the pic Krissy!!)
Bella Cullen : My time as a human was over, but I never felt more alive.  I was born to be a vampire.
Bella, Eclipse : "If they go to Seattle they can come here. They can see I'm still human."
Bella, Eclipse : "If they go to Seattle they can come here. They can see I'm still human."
"It's not your fault. Jasper hasn't been away from human blood as long as the rest of us."
"It's not your fault. Jasper hasn't been away from human blood as long as the rest of us."
over a year ago zeimed8 said…
new moon:
Bella Swan: Because it doesn't make sense for you to love me. I'm nothing...human. Nothing.
Edward Cullen: Bella, you're everything to me. You're everything.
new moon:
Bella Swan: Because it doesn't make sense for you to love me. I'm nothing...human. Nothing
Round 22 Kiss
Bella,New Moon: It's still my birthday.Can I ask one thing?Kiss Me
Bella,New Moon: It's still my birthday.Can I ask one thing?Kiss Me
I may have stolen a kiss or two but only after asking your father's permission. I would have got down on one knee and I would have presented you with a ring.
I may have stolen a kiss or two but only after asking your father's permission. I would have got down
ebcullen4ever commented…
love that quote and the pic,too over a year ago
Jacob!........ Kiss me
Jacob!........ Kiss me
heart
"It was like he’d never kissed me – like this was our first kiss. And, in truth, he’d never kissed me this way before. It almost made me feel guilty. "
"It was like he’d never kissed me – like this was our first kiss. And, in truth, he’d never kis
ebcullen4ever commented…
lovely pic and quote,i love them both over a year ago
Rosalie, Eclipse: Mine was. Absolutely perfect. There were things I still wanted. To be married with a nice house and a husband who kissed me when he came home. A family of my own.
Rosalie, Eclipse: Mine was. Absolutely perfect. There were things I still wanted. To be married with
Jacob : "Look, Bella I'm sorry, about you know...the kiss and your hand. I'd blame it on the whole inner animal thing, but it was really just me being an ass. I'm really sorry.
Jacob Eclipse: Don't worry, I promised I wouldn't kiss you again until you asked.
Jacob Eclipse: Don't worry, I promised I wouldn't kiss you again until you asked.
Round 23 Want
Edward,Twilight: You don't know what you're saying.You don't want this"
Edward,Twilight: You don't know what you're saying.You don't want this"
twihard203 commented…
very nice!! he cares about her so much! it's so romantic ;~} over a year ago
ebcullen4ever commented…
if only we all had a guy as romantic and good looking as Edward and Robert over a year ago
i don't want to be a moster
i don't want to be a moster
ebcullen4ever commented…
oh,Edward,you are so not a monster<3 over a year ago
“If this is about my soul – take it, I don't want it without you!"
“If this is about my soul – take it, I don't want it without you!"
ebcullen4ever commented…
amazing pic and quote,Emily:) over a year ago
Bella "I understand that's what you want. But there's nothing I'm ever gonna want more than Edward."
Bella "I understand that's what you want. But there's nothing I'm ever gonna want more than Edward."
heart
Bella Eclipse: "I want you while I'm still me. I still want you this way."
Bella Eclipse: "I want you while I'm still me. I still want you this way."
ebcullen4ever commented…
love the pic and quote over a year ago
twihard203 commented…
I was going to use this one too ;~} I changed my pic so it would be different from yours! I love it!! over a year ago
Belward4ever commented…
aww thank you! over a year ago
Edward, Eclipse: Believe me, I want to. I just want to be married to you first.
Edward, Eclipse: Believe me, I want to. I just want to be married to you first.
ebcullen4ever commented…
sooo many good quotes,it's going to be hard to vote for just 1.I love this quote and pic<3 over a year ago
mia444 commented…
me too!! over a year ago
Jacob: "All I want is for Ness... Renesmee to be safe. Happy."
Jacob: "All I want is for Ness... Renesmee to be safe. Happy."
Round 24 Born
Bella : I was born to be a vampire.
Bella : I was born to be a vampire.
ebcullen4ever commented…
this was the quote and pic I used for the very first round of this contest over a year ago
mia444 commented…
I just saw that!! If you want me to change the pic I will!! I love it, I found it on Google, I don't know why I didn't copy yours ! ;-) over a year ago
Bella,BD 2:She was born,not bitten.She grows every single day
Bella,BD 2:She was born,not bitten.She grows every single day
Bella: "It's true, she was born while I was still human."
Bella: "It's true, she was born while I was still human."
Jacob "I am the grandson of a chief! I wasn't born to follow you, or anyone else! "
Jacob "I am the grandson of a chief! I wasn't born to follow you, or anyone else! "
mia444 commented…
I don't think that's the whole quote, but it's good! I like that one... over a year ago
ebcullen4ever commented…
there is a line before I am the grandson of a chief,but it doesn't really matter.I had this quote and pic for ROUND 8 :) over a year ago
Jacob: "This really is a family. As strong as the one I was born into."
Jacob: "This really is a family. As strong as the one I was born into."
"I was born in Chicago in 1901. Carlisle found me in a hospital in the summer of 1918. I was seventeen, and dying of the Spanish influenza."
 "I was born in Chicago in 1901. Carlisle found me in a hospital in the summer of 1918. I was sevente
Round 25 Sorry
Bella: Edward, Im not ready to do this yet...I'm sorry! I said that I wasn't ready!
Bella: Edward, Im not ready to do this yet...I'm sorry! I said that I wasn't ready!
Edward,New Moon: Leaving you was the hardest thing I've done in a hundred years.I swear...I will never fail you again.I'm so sorry"
Edward,New Moon: Leaving you was the hardest thing I've done in a hundred years.I swear...I will neve