Pokémon Witch Is The Strongest Pokemon Ever Seen

christian posted on Jul 04, 2007 at 08:09PM
i think is rayquaza is the strongest
last edited on Oct 27, 2007 at 11:14AM

Pokémon 1258 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1258

over a year ago Pokemonprostar said…
Hmm, You guy's could all be right but base stat wise, Arceus is the strongest pokemon ever with 720 base stat. second is all tied with mewtwo hooh lugia rayquaza dialga palkia and giratina both forms with a base stat of 680. But if your on about non legendaries base stat wise would be Slaking with 670 and dragonite with 600. But slaking has that anoying ability truant which means slaking can only act every other turn, but by using the move skill swap to pull it away from him and ideally replacing it with something useful (such as levitate), you can turn him into a genuinely incredible attacker! but this will really only work on a 2 on 2 battle :/. In my opinion the generation 1 starter pokemon are great, Blastoise charizard and venusaur are great in heart gold and soul silver. With there amazing stats and if you teach venusaur earthquake you can take down them fire type's with no wings. But overall the best pokemon is defineatly arceus. But if you get the move's right and the battle going the right way even caterpie can be a lethal weapon! (not really caterpie) but yeah thanks for Listening to this longg paragraph and sorry for my spelling and caps and full stops but ya see ya ~POKEMON PROFESSOR STAR
over a year ago sunny108 said…
smile
MEW IS THE STRONGEST BECAUSE IT CAN TRANSFORM IN TO ANYTHING SO MEW IS THE STRONGEST
over a year ago Dibworm5 said…
blush
Well.. I'm still debating between lugia and rayquaza... I mean rayquaza pwns arceus but lugia pwns rayquaza... I think the ultiment pokemon is mew because it can learn any move and turn into any pokemon (Arceus, Lugia,
rayquaza, etc.)
over a year ago polux1002 said…
laugh
Magikarp ftw
over a year ago polux1002 said…
i srsly think deoxys hers y:
the pkmn use its strongest attack then deoxys turns into deffense form bam!!
bearlly does anything.Deoxys turns into attack form and uses its strongest move bam ur dead.(btw attck from deoxys attack is higher tham mewtwos)if u happen 2 survive deoxys will turn into speed form doge all the other pkmns attcks and beat it.
the only pkmn that comes close 2 deoxys is rayquaza beacuse it goes in 2 a frenzy when it sees deoxys
last edited over a year ago
i srsly think deoxys hers y:
the pkmn use its strongest attack then deoxys turns into deffense form b
over a year ago danea6940 said…
wink
mewtwo but all of them are strong
over a year ago jaspercrawford said…
mischievous
every one knows the strongest is edward please like to see ash catch that XD XD XD XD!!!!!
over a year ago rantora13 said…
Well I beat a lv 100 arceus with a lv 17 starly. All I need is the move endivour,a focaus sash,and quick attack.he used judgment,and my sash covered it.and the endivour knocked it to 1hp and then a quick attack finished it off.
over a year ago pokebulba said…
surprise
Arceas obviously he could beat palkia, dialga and giratina at the same time
I live in Spain so I've seen the movie and he does that
I was amazed
over a year ago GaryOak said…
Arceus is the strongest,cause he can be ANY type by holding a type plate.He created the universe in Pokemon.Without Arceus,there would be no Pokemon.My second strongest Pokemons are Giratina in Pokemon D/P,then Lugia and then Ho-Oh.
over a year ago dauntae said…
cool
arcues and mewtwo and palkia
over a year ago xionheartless12 said…
surprise
yeah but in the movie they say that mewtwo is the strongest pokemon ever seen. it also caused alot of problems.
over a year ago MikeysLove12 said…
I actually thinks it's Rayquaza, because of its incredibly high attack stats(up to 438 at lv. 100) and its abilities.
over a year ago MikeysLove12 said…
smirk
oh yeah and I've beaten an Arceus with a Raquaza,soo...
RAYQUAZA ROXX!!
oh yeah and I've beaten an Arceus with a Raquaza,soo...
RAYQUAZA ROXX!!
over a year ago DragonDandel said…
mischievous
If you just has the power of superefect(Wich is always possible against Arceus) and has your pokemon at lv.100, you can beat him pretty easy.
over a year ago XcharizardX said…
I think Mew and Arceus is the strongest
over a year ago xionheartless12 said…
heart
i think mewtwo
i think mewtwo
over a year ago Bond_Of_Fury said…
Is Arceus 'ever seen'? The strongest Pokémon ever seen is probably Mewtwo.
over a year ago pokeloverlogan said…
angry
the answer is NOT arceus because hes brand new. it would have to be ho-oh or rayquaza or mewtwo
over a year ago wfcchamp said…
Hello everyone the strongest pokemon? it doesnt exactly have to be a uber, it just has to be a good ev trained pokemon and the stretegie the moves the items, abilities, you can never tell never ever telll whos the strongest pokemon
over a year ago OTAKU77 said…
mischievous
arceus is stupid and so is ho-oh! :P rayquaza rocks!!!!!! ^_^
over a year ago kahlel29 said…
big smile
I think mewtwo is strongest pokemon :
over a year ago G6Gian said…
The best pokemon according to serebii.net fanpop.com/images/emoticons/devil.jpg/2000­/25­66_­129­582­425­977­8_2­50_­142­.jp­g

1. arceus link.

2 mewtwo link

3&4 lugia and ho-oh link

5 my personal fave, rayquaza!link
The best pokemon according to serebii.net fanpop.com/images/emoticons/devil.jpg/2000/2566_12958242597
over a year ago firetahir said…
not arecus not mew2 no legendary pokemon it must be well this will knock you out of a pokemon its name is frenzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
sorry i ment mew i went freake
i made up frenzy i will make a pokemon sprite and then send it
over a year ago roxaspower said…
I think mewto is the strongest
over a year ago chrisblass said…
laugh
i think mew cause its all of the pokemon and zorak she was smashing everything it was sick
over a year ago dialga12 said…
no dialga is the best
come on you should know that these are three pokemon not even close 1.giratina-hes very stupid and he is week to dragon moves. 2.arceus-with out his shelled things hes wothless. 3.palkia-he might be close but sadly no and like giratina he is week to dragon tyep moves and they both are dragon tyeps.and there you go why dialga is better than all those three and all of them.
long live the god of time
[comment removed]
[comment removed]
over a year ago twinness said…
big smile
omg, there isnt one strong pokemon, unless you make it with pokesav
angry
ultraasonic2 dialga duh with out the things around arceus is worthless
angry
firetahir ican say what i want when i want
smirk
naaaaa im playing firetahir
[comment removed]
over a year ago animegrl52p said…
MEW!!!!!!!!!
This new pokemon is called something like woobat.
WOOBAT=ZUBAT
A deer pokemon called DEERLING!
People cant come up with good ideas anymore, can they?
[comment removed]
over a year ago Hermione-Fan361 said…
meh
Hey dialga12, please take your nasty comments off this site, as they aren't nice or appropriate.
Mew~Not my favorite, but he can learn any pokemon move so... you get my point. Just because you like Dialga,dialga12 sadly doesn't mean he's the strongest.
thank you hermione fan361 for making dialga 12 get those nasty comments off this site i had to delete my replies i will send youa buddy request
smile
Thanks Hermionefan361! I never knew Dialga12 said that bout me! ur nice!
Mew isnt my favorite anyway. But it is very powerful and can learn all tms/hms
smile
what did dialga12 say animegr 152p
over a year ago dalton23768 said…
sad
hi this is dialga12 my profile would not work so i had to get a new one o and i am not geting this down becouse you said so im doing it becouse i was very angry for those days amazon scured me over on something and all the nasty thinds i well take them down when that profile comes up and to say im sorry im sorry if i offend some of you and may mew is the strongest maby its the best i just think dialga is and agian i am deeoly sorry and i well take it down p.s. its dialga -lol- joke
wink
o and firethir dont worry about me a siad nothing
o i dont thank ts working is it
surprise
no its not
wink
Hey, its fine
I didnt see da comment anyways.
Hermionefan361 told me bout it.
hey, im not a big fan of Mew anyway. Its just a cool pokemon.
Im more of a Lucario fan!
Dialga's a cool pokemon too! I bought diamond first before pearl just cause i wanted it!
So anyway, its fine. I forgive u!