last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Kronos429 said…
celebi
over a year ago LostOblivion said…
^how? celebi has next to no power in the legendaries
over a year ago guilmon2149 said…
like arceus for example

over a year ago Hermione-Fan361 said…
I'm going to agree that Arceus is TECHNICALLY the strongest Pokemon. If someone has a different Pokemon, they probaly have a good reason. Like, Kronos429, for example. They obviouly have a reason they picked Celebi!
over a year ago Samford said…
ta strongest hz 2 be infernape coz itz so awesome and besides itz becoming even more popular as ta yrs go on and itz been my fav since season 4 came out!
over a year ago tinaloo said…
mischievous
Arceus,mew,and mewtwo
tongue
uh samford? we are saying the strongest pokemon ever seen. i dont think infernape could beat arceus or mewtwo
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
true
over a year ago hagrf1000 said…
arceus is cause he has the highest base stat in the games

over a year ago cam98koy said…
I would say ditto.
over a year ago markcalderon said…
arceus mew & mewtwo are all ovious choices but i've heard rumors about a level hundred glitch dusknoir you can battle in old chatueah with like a 900 base stat
we arnt talking about glitches, we are talking proper pokemon, not pokemon that is glitched
'arceus is cause he has the highest base stat in the games' no he has the highest average but others are higher in particular stats
over a year ago bboystatic said…
what nwbs yu all r!!!!!!! i have a lvl 101 pikachu!!!!
^any pokemon above lv100 is not allowed regularly by the game and therefore can't be used here
over a year ago gloryblaze said…
i think salamance and rayquaza are the strongest
over a year ago pokelillytwin1 said…
tongue
arceus.duh!
over a year ago kristalovepercy said…
DRAGOITE!! (it dosent have to be a legondary to be strong.)
^ but it does if it wants to be the strongest.
over a year ago tokidoki123 said…
Mew and Entei!
over a year ago tokidoki123 said…
First of all,mewtwo is NOT stronger than mew it
Was a cheap knock off, it said so in the handbook!
^ the handbooks aren't canon and even if it was it would be secondary canon, can't override the actual canon. If we use the ingame stats, Mew's combined base stat total is 600 while Mewtwo's is 680 so yeah Mewtwo is stronger.
over a year ago Mrakmaldanish said…
Well, to be honest, it's mewtwo and arceus. Although Arceus is "GOD" he didn't show much strength.
over a year ago ThatOneGuy116 said…
it all comes down to the trainer as different people have different opinions. for example some trainers may use cheats or hacks to obtain wicked amounts of rare candys and force the pokemon to level up which lowers the stat change rather than leveling up by training and so on. but personaly im not much of a hacker so i believe that the answer rests at arceus with it amazing power when captured at lv 80 hoped this helped
^game mechanics are never used for things like these, their feats are more valid as evidence.
over a year ago venaturtle said…
worried
It's totally venasuar and bastiodon who are strongest
over a year ago superman747 said…
big smile
it just matters about type. My level 100 pikachu beat my friends level 100 hooh. My pikachu was faster and used thunder.
^game mechanics are never used for things like these, their feats are more valid as evidence.

do I really need to repost this yet again?
over a year ago Kiraa_Killer said…
cake
Yes, yes you do .. Apparently nobody understands . Well, the strongest wild pokemon by itself is Arceus . =/ It has taken down the Trio dragons and has a mean dirty grudge . And Mewtwo is one of the strongest pokemon in the anime; hardly using it's full strength . And Mewtwo only used it's true strength again Giovanni when he took all the clones which is Mewtwo's family .

And seriously .. Is the question about pokemon in the show or the game ? Because we all seen what Arceus and Mewtwo did . And usually when legendaries fight in the anime, it's always a tie !! Why is that ? Do they want the fans to be much more intrested in who should win ?
over a year ago wolf6335 said…
lugias the strongest because it can destroy entire countries with just a couple flaps of its wings however arceus is th eogd of pokemon but arceus was also tricked and almost defeated by normal pokemon before too
over a year ago dreamfighter201 said…
thats a hard one, Magmotar maybe.
@wolf6335 destroy countries with a couple flaps of its wings? complete bullshit. he can cause a 40 day storm, big deal that won't destroy a country. Arceus getting tricked isn't a relevant feat.

@dreamfight201 magmortar isn't even a psuedo-legendary, he won't even be in the top 20 strongest pokemon.
over a year ago Triberium said…
Goku SSJ 4 ... end of discussion.
^get lost troll... and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Dark Schnieder, SUPERMAN can beat Goku. Get mad.
over a year ago Triberium said…
get lost or mad? what now? that's 2nd one, first is, you trolling me for trolling, isn't trolling?

i was making a joke... and u have problem. anyhow
w/e
^yep trolling a troll, people here for some reason allow that

I was also joking and checking if you were a DBZtard, bringing superman to dbz fans usually causes a shitstorm. but seriously though all 3 of the guys listed could beat goku.
over a year ago runochan97 said…
blush
piplup
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tinaloo said…
Mew and Arceus no contest at all
over a year ago bluestarluver10 said…
*fourth time today saying this...* No such thing as the strongest pokemon as it depends on the way it was raised bla bla bla. You could have a high level wild pichu and a low level piplup that has a trainer and the piplup could win. wild pokemon are weaker than caught pokemon.
from, 5 years of experince trainer
^at least the 5th time this thread, you're using game mechanics.

Try using the Lore of the series ie. Arceus supposedly making the Universe(Game canon) or Dialga and Palkia at their best making a Universe(Anime canon, non-canon to the games)
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
Zekrom, I think. Although, I have a pretty powerful Samurott.
over a year ago TG_Mars said…
Palkia :D
over a year ago InvadaMiz said…
Mewtwo
over a year ago Ares2002 said…
arceus
over a year ago hellokittyfan12 said…
I think Arceus because it has the highest total base stats of 720 :P
over a year ago TG_Mars said…
LOL Magickarp XD
over a year ago allpokemonlover said…
wink
Arceus because he is known as the "God of all Pokemon" and "The Original One," as it is said that it created Sinnoh, and possibly the entire Pokémon universe, along with the lake guardians (Mespirit,Azelf and Uxie) and creation trio (Giratina,Palkia and Dialga).Because of this, Arceus is thought to be one of the most long-lived of all Pokémon species. It has the power to recreate the creation trio as well, presumably to guard the dimensions when a Trainer has caught one of them.It is described in mythology as the Pokémon that shaped the universe with its 1,000 arms.It is said to have emerged from an egg in a place where there was nothing, then shaped the world.Arceus's base stat total is 720, higher than any other Pokémon.Sorry if its a little long.
over a year ago Max2002 said…
its Arceus it defeated Dialga,Palkia and Giratina all at once and i think second is Lugia or Ho-oh and dont forget shadow Lugia
its Arceus it defeated Dialga,Palkia and Giratina all at once and i think second is Lugia or Ho-oh an
over a year ago Max2002 said…
Shadow Lugia
Shadow Lugia