christian posted on Jul 04, 2007 at 08:09PM
i think is rayquaza is the strongest
last edited on Oct 27, 2007 at 11:14AM

Pokémon 1258 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1258

over a year ago animegrl52p said…
heart
:) dude you are defanetly one the best friends I've ever had. Thanks for being my friend. Zmidy313 and I are going to miss u. Goodbye and I hope to see you again.

over a year ago dalton23768 said…
heart
you well my friends
over a year ago dialga1623 said…
ok guys this replay or comment will really tell you who the strongest pokemon is.Everyone sais arceus is the strongest pokemon,why????.because of the movie arceus and the jewel of life.that movie is pathetic because arceus is lvl 100 because it knows judjemnt and dialga palkia and giratina are less then lvl 90 how did i know that??? its because they never used aura shpere on him when he was normal type.and in pokemon movie rise of darkrai u can see how fierce palkia and dialga were when they were fighting and in the movie arceus and the jewel of life they make them look like complete idiots because theres a part when arceus uses flamethrower on dialga and dialga is just standing still waiting to be hit not moving an inch wtf.and in then dialga dies by a couple more hits like dragon breath while in the movie rise of darkrai palkia and dialga take lots and lots of hits and they were still standing strong and the complete opposite happens in the arceus movie .and btw isnt dialga the time pokemon why didnt he go back intime and blow the shit out of arceus do you see where im getting to???.ths is the main point the only reason people think arceus is the strongest is bacause of the movie but lets imagine the movie was dialga and the diamond of life if that happened dialga would beat up any pokemon opposing it no matter who it is.so arceus won those 3 pokemon because he is the main pokemon if ot was dialga dialga would have won.not to mention in the pokemon games arceus is crap i swear my lvl69 dialga took out a lvl 100 arceus dragon type in 1 roar of time.in my openion dialga is the strongest why because it can go back in time which means it can go back in time so if it misses a move he goes back in time and un-misses it and he has the strongest move which may not be the strongest in the game but the strongest in the pokemon movies.ho-oh,mewtwo and lugia,and all the other legendaries cant stand a chance against dialga cuz it can learn almost all the Tm's and hm's my dialga now knows roar of time,blizzard,earthquake and aura sphere so if u have a pokemon that isnt weak aggaint any of these moves and can just teach him a move which is super effective against my opponent.so whatever happens to dialga he goes back in time and redoes everything the way he wants it to go.if this comment made u like dialga or really changed ure mind about things write dialga1623 which is my username
over a year ago dalton23768 said…
this is the last message i am going to send now and untill im kicked off i have two things to say one i will mess you all and two dialga 1623 its hard to do things around here so good luck
sad
^Bye.
see ya :)

over a year ago shadowrulz said…
need pepls to reply to my forums plz they all go dead....it depresses me
need pepls to reply to my forums plz they all go dead....it depresses me
lets get back to the strongest pokemon chating
Im sayin Mew since It can use any TM/HM.
Its not my favorite though.
over a year ago chubby_girly said…
arceus, it has the highest base stats.
over a year ago endoukanon said…
big smile
In the game Arceus cannot be considered as the strongest pokemon even if his stats are the highest. But in the anime(movie) arceus having all its plate is nearly invincible.
over a year ago bigboss1964 said…
Hello to all of you my name is John Doe put you all can call me... Snake.
over a year ago bigboss1964 said…
I am big boss
over a year ago spyrofansxc said…
rayquaza charizard dragonite and garchomp
over a year ago bigboss1 said…
ditto
over a year ago Agent-Cynda said…
I personally think it's Arceus. Think about it. Arceus can be any type as long as you have all the plates, and it's signature move always gets the Same Type Attack Bonus. Add that with it's high base power, it's high stats at level 100, and the fact that the plates multiply Judgement's power by 1.5 since it alters its type, AND factor in the STAB, and Judgement is one seriously kick-ass move.
over a year ago shadowcharmer said…
mew and mewtwo (ever heard of mew(three through five)?
palkia or dialga-->dialga
lugia or ho-oh-->lugia
mew or mewtwo-->????
groudon or kyogre-->????
zekrom or reshiram-->zekrom
tell me the ones with ??? i need to know who is better of the two
oh yes and tell me the best legendary team i think

dialga zekrom reshiram lugia rayquaza groudon or zoroark
Mew
Kyogre

How about this:

Celebi or reshiram?

I think Celebi is better
over a year ago Zmidy313 said…
In the series it seems like Pikachu is the strongest.
Ya, but pikachu has been beat
Yeah he has

Maybe Arceus?
cool
*shrugs* I'm still saying mew.
Yeah mew is good
It can Learn every tm/hm

Xp I got bored so I posted on dalton23768's wall. His account is still there.
It is

What about my fan made legendary, Soulbird? U can see what it looks like on the fan made pokemon club
I'll go look now
Ok. Koop
It looks sick!

(animegrl52p is now bored and has left to play TPBM)
Thanks!

(ok)
Nvm i don't feel like playing TPBM.

Which is better?

Celebi: 1
Entei:

I vote celebi
Yeah Celebi
over a year ago miloticfan54 said…
Honestly, I don't think there is a strongest, every Pokemon can be countered with another, but for me, Pokemon that you're used to become strongest to you. Like my Milotic, I'm used to him...
Okay

Celebi: 2

Entei: 0

This is starting to remind me when I first joined this forum
Milotic isn't that strong.
Milotic is the strongest pokemon in my cousins game! It's level 100! I think milotic are very strong
over a year ago palkia12 said…
report me i can't take it anymore I need you to get rid of me I need you to do this please its my time to go, do it!
dude, u realize u can just delete ur account.
Yeah.
over a year ago Sunsetto said…
I think Latias and Latios are the strongest and they are cute too but the movie of them is sad and not to be nosy but why do you want to be reported
hmmm
How do you change your character photo
hello anyone
over a year ago Homeboy_Mudkip said…
sick
Ha-ha... I don't even know what to say after reading all these 'groundless' one sided opinions. I agree with most individuals here when they say that, "Mewtwo- Mew, totally kick ass--
However, I never like to refer to the pocket monsters of legend or seniority in age.

In my opinion, Krabby, is the coolest Pocket monster, for several reason; each being...
1.) The guy is so "OG" (Original Gangsta.)
2.) He foams from the mouth, if you watched the one that was caught by, Ash.
3.) On top of foaming from the mouth he keeps saying "Cookie, Cookie"
What other Pokemon can ever say that they have eaten or continually eat cookies? <-- My guess in not many exempt from the Lax family (Snorlax-Munchlax, Lickatongue (Maybe?)...

Then lets not forget usually in life as well as fantasy, people and animals work good as a team, not just individually.
My team on the Pokemon Game consisted of the following at Lvl.100 (No Rare Candies or AR codes.) Zinc, Protein, Carbos was given to them all.

1.) Alakazam
2.) Misdreavus
3.) Hypno
4.) Gengar
5.) Dusclops- Dusknoir
6.) Spiritomb

With the moves I had I never lost.
Though I do admit my methods were cheap as hell.
Ha-ha... I don't even know what to say after reading all these 'groundless' one sided opinions. I agr
^ OMG It DOES say cookie cookie! I just noticed that!
over a year ago firetahir said…
HIII EVERYONE I'M BACK After 4-3 months
over a year ago firetahir said…
miss me
Hey
Yaay!!!!! Ur back!!!
over a year ago PlatinumArceus said…
meh
.....Look at my username.