Penguins of Madagascar Lt Kowalski Here

Lt_Kowalski posted on Apr 15, 2010 at 02:35AM
This is Lt. Kowalski reporting in..at 22 35

serial number 010089er Bravo. I wish I would have known about this club sooner or I would have joined then. Yes I am the REAL Kowalski no questions asked...I have several accounts linking me to different places to myself.I would just like to state that I am now here and this is one of the best sites I could witness to be a fan member of*smiles* If you have any questions or anything please feel free to ask...Thank you

Signed
Kowalski

Penguins of Madagascar 207 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 207

over a year ago Slinkgirl95 said…
OMG Hi Kowalski!
over a year ago KowalskiTheLich said…
Wow does anyone else notice we have 666 fans?
over a year ago rico911910 said…
yes!!!XD
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
Is he back yeeeeeeet?
no there on a top secret mission. They wount be back until...sorry can not say....
over a year ago KowalskiTheLich said…
If you like, I can impersonate Kowalski for you. My intellect and vocabulary are easily sophisticated enough.
tongue
Never!!!!!! I only like the REAL ONE AND ONLY KOWALSKI!!!!! NO FAKES!!!!! There the only ones I would ever trust...
over a year ago Black_Fang said…
smirk
Penguin Gal don't you think your over reacting to his question?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
Wate, PengOG is your nemisis?
over a year ago Lt_Kowalski said…
No I am not dead.
Rainshadow999 commented…
Lol…you answered that? over a year ago
over a year ago 18wanda said…
laugh
The crazed fans here were already under panich attack. I think if you jumped off a bridge, they would follow.
over a year ago Col_Skipper said…
Kowalski pay no attention to Blowhole. He just wants to make you depressed. I will see you around 2000 hours tonight. Also...eh never mind I will tell you offline as we obviously live together *laughs*....*salutes*
Rainshadow999 commented…
You made that sound very wrong Skipper… over a year ago
laugh
Hello Lt.*salutes to you* thing have gotten crazy around here, but I tride to keep it all in order as best as I could.
over a year ago MsKowalski99 said…
heart
Hey Kowalski My Username on Fanpop.com Is MsKowalski99 I Bet Your Lovly and CUTE Female Is ME! MsKowalski99 Isn't it Me, MsKowalski99 Kowalski? I Want U To Be My Boyfriend FOREVER and EVER! PLZ Don't Ingore my Username on Fanpop.com Because I LOVE U Kowalski, LOVE U KOWALSKI,LOVE U! *Those Words that i Just Wrote IS TRUE And they GOT lower as i said them! PLZ AGAIN BE MY BOY FOREVER! Kowalski,That is another way of Saying Boyfriend! PLZ BE MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YY BOYFRIEND,PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZZ­ZZ?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago skipper321 said…
Woah man!! Chill
smirk
Hello?

He.Has.A. Girlfriend!

I guess we all noe that now!
over a year ago Penguinangel said…
sad
Unfortunately for us kowalski fangirls.
wink
Hmm...who is his girlfriend. I don't know!
hmmm
I at least want to know what animal she is.
smile
I think it's penguin.

I think I know, but I might be wrong...I GOT TWO SUSPECTS!
big smile
Am I one!!!
No you're not!
over a year ago beastialmoon said…
smile
Heck NO! He isnt gonna tell us, and I am absolutely FINE with that!
sad
Ohhh....
Eh, oh well.
smirk
Kowalski's Girlfiend Is Kam Kowalski The Girl Who made The Tributes to Kowalski videos that u See On The Fanpop.com Video Page.
How do u know that?
over a year ago evviefoxx said…
hmmm
@MsKowalski99 I don't think it's very nice to go around saying things like that. Maybe Kowalksi didn't say so who is girlfriend is because he doesn't want her name dragged into it.
big smile
I knew it.

Ok, moving on!
heart
I Found That Out On Kowalski's Twitter.com Page in one of His Comments on His Front Page!
rainy
Whoa whoa whoa...hold the phone! What is this I see you guys talking about?! That's no way to talk about any of my crew members like that!
Exactly! Listen to the Skipper!
Sorry? *runs away*
rainy
@MsKowalski99: Well all I have to say to you is, when Kowalski comes back, let him tell you himself...That's if he feels better than he is right now...I'm keeping my eye on you and I am watching your everyone move you make believe it or not. And I don't suspect you to turn this into a big issue about Kowalski and the one he is dating. Once again, if I see you spreading bad news I will honestly disown you as a fan of mine.
smile
@Col_Skipper Tell This to Kowalski if he comes back on Fanpop: i Will NEVER EVER EVER Say Things about Him And The One That he is dating EVER Again And i Mean that to The Very Bottom of my Heart Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY KOWALSKI! I Will Never Do What i said About U And Your Girlfriend Ever Again! i Cross My Heart On Everything that i got in my body TODAY and Kowalski I REALLY Care about Ur Social Life And I will NEVER Do That Again! Forgive Me Skipper and Kowalski? i am Still shocked at what U Said Skipper! That Last Was Not For Kowalski, it was for u Col_Skipper! PLZ FORGIVE ME SKIPPER AND KOWALSKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago KowalksiBigFan said…
big smile
Hi Kowalski! Im a big fan of yours :) how are u today?
over a year ago Lt_Kowalski said…
I am doing fine and you?
Kowalski iam Doing Fine and by the Way It is MsKowalski99
over a year ago Annacrombie said…
Kowalski how many inventions have you made that have nearly destroyed the world?
over a year ago King_Julien_XIV said…
laugh
Hello neighbour!
over a year ago Maurice01 said…
Hey!
Kowalski! Im one of your biggest fans!
heart
Lt_Kowalski I am Your BIGGEST FAN EVER BETTER THEN OTHER WOULD WANT TO BE FANS OF U!!!!!
Signed, MsKowalski99
PS:I Love U BETTER THAN YOUR GIRLFRIEND KAM KOWALSKI!!!!!!!!!!!
You win Kowalski!
What?! NO!!! U can't just win Kowalski!!!!!!!
sad
>:/

MsKowalski: Are you saying you love him more than his own girlfriend? If you love him so much, STOP MESSING WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND! How do YOU know you love him MORE than her! I don't blame him if he get's angry at you.

Sorry about that. I get annoyed when I see something like that. I probably know how you feel, but give the guy some room.
over a year ago scifiguy1999 said…
HE HAS A TWITTER??
over a year ago scifiguy1999 said…
Is there going to be another video on youtbe called "leave Kawalski Alone!"
YES!

I can't find it though.
At MissKowalski99: HOW CAN YOU EVER SAY THAT??! He has a girlfriend! Don't you get it already?? i doubt he would cut off just to be with a crazed fan. sorry but it's just not like him to do so and I doubt he will. Sorry toots.