Penguins of Madagascar Lt Kowalski Here

Lt_Kowalski posted on Apr 15, 2010 at 02:35AM
This is Lt. Kowalski reporting in..at 22 35

serial number 010089er Bravo. I wish I would have known about this club sooner or I would have joined then. Yes I am the REAL Kowalski no questions asked...I have several accounts linking me to different places to myself.I would just like to state that I am now here and this is one of the best sites I could witness to be a fan member of*smiles* If you have any questions or anything please feel free to ask...Thank you

Signed
Kowalski

Penguins of Madagascar 207 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 207

over a year ago Lt_Kowalski said…
A bit hehe but eh I'm used to it now. You mean the giant space ladder scene where he hits me? Please rephrase the question.
over a year ago Ipenguin said…
blush
I ment, er, where exactly was he hitting you.. *starts attacking friend* >_<!!!!!!!!
over a year ago SJ_waddles said…
smile
eep! ♫♫~he replied and said sara~♫♫
*stares blankly at Ipenguin* ^Lol you have guts for asking that ^
At the back of my head! Near the nap of my neck. He bits hard.
crying
poor kowalski! D:
Eh if I can take people telling me I'm not the real Kowalski I'm sure I can take his hits.
over a year ago xchiploverx said…
heart
Kowalski baby! You're here?! OMG *hugs you*
over a year ago KowalskiTheLich said…
I was wondering how long it would take for the fangirls to catch up with this...
over a year ago krazy4kowalski said…
meh
My only problem with you is that you lack the ability to remember all the seperate conversations you are having. I know you say that you don't want the drama, but you can't show up on a POM fansite saying you're one of the main characters and not expect a fuss!

Now, go back to pg 1 and see what we were talking about!!!!
over a year ago SPKR689 said…
smile
Kowalski, may i ask a favor of you? :) plz, you are my sencond favorite (which is very good i really hate a lot of people) so could you please tell Skipper that I am his Biggest fan in the whole wide world ;) I believe that you are real :) thank you Kowalski, you are such a nice penguin.
pleasure talking to you,
SPKR689
blush
He hit the back of your head? O_O whaaaatttt?? *runs to erase what i thought happened off one of the posts on something*
@ KowalskiTheLich: I'm not sure on that but I'm afraid to think what's going to happen!

@ SPKR689: Of course I will and I appreciate your agreement with me*smiles*

@ Ipenguin: Affirmative, the back of my nap that conjoins my neck and back and brain stem. I'm okay though.
over a year ago Metallica1147 said…
All right let me just say I'm sorry. If u say ur really Kowalski that's fine by me. I guess I was just kind of confuse when I first read ur forum. So yeah again I'm sorry. So no hard feelings Lt_Kowalski?
Hmm I suppose so...though I vaguely am having deja vu right now...This is coming from somewhere...Hmm I don't recall...but Okay, I will forgive you..But please don't let it happen again.
over a year ago Metallica1147 said…
smile
U have my word
smile
Agreed*smiles*
over a year ago Icicle1penguin said…
smile
OMG I am reading this

and Kowalski, You seemed VERY annoyed back there! (That made me sad a little)

Actually, I wanted to annoy you. But honestly, I probably won't do that because I am feeling very frightened right noe. O_O

Certainly, you are the real Kowalski. I can tell :D

...I wonder how many people pretend to be you. Cuz I want to kill them. I don't like impersonators. I would be sooo angry if someone pretends to be me! But can you blame them if they want to be you?
last edited over a year ago
hmmm
guys, would you leace the poor penguin alone? i mean if you dont think hes real, ok we get that. but just let him have some fun. i mean, he just wants to get to know his fans. am I right Kowalski?
besides, a lot of ppl Love Kowalski, hes funny XD. so can we all just have fun here? drama is not necisary.
sad
@SKPR689,

I agree with you. Though, I'm feeling very depressed when I feel that I'm all the way at the back of the crowd when no one notices me.

But you're right. I still have no idea whether he wants us to leave him alone or not. But if Kowalski wants us to leave him alone, then sure.

I feel like an ordinary fan now. Forgive my saddness, for I daydream too much of the emotion I am feeling right now. But I luv my daydreams anyway.

...Sorry. Daydreaming! I'm serious! I'm daydreaming that I'm typing this stuff!
hmmm
@Icicle1penguin?
when i said leave the poor penguin alone i ment the ppl that didnt believe not EVERYBODY!!!
and ppl notice u, notice u more than me :)
worried
Thanks you guys on this but I'm used to the torment of this sort. This puts me back when I was in the APN.
sad
oh Kowalski..... is there anything that would make you happy??? i dont like unhappy penguins
surprise
Well just do me a favor...just please stop all this madness..I hate it and I will not tolerate it one bit. I can imagine if Skipper was here...Wow it wouldn't be pretty.
big smile
What exactly is the APN...? Eh heh sorry. D: i just got home from a brain frying competition, where the smart people *vainly grins* of the school compete. (I WON WOOT!! :D) math, science, and geography are my best categories~ high five! right? ^^;
blush
I don't want to be thought of as a fan *'_'* <--blush face :P I'd like to be thought of as a friend *^_^*
big smile
o_O oh wow u have a big point. well i have tried to do a lot of things and most (sadly) dont agree with me. :\ but i can try my hardest. i dont get it, why do ppl just have to ruin others fun :(
accualy, if Skipper was here, it would still happen. but i'd be in like heven and beyond XD. but Kowalski, i shall try to stop this.
SPKR689
p.s. did u tell Skipper yet ^_^ i want to know what he said :D
The APN is the Antarctic Penguin Navy which I've served in for five years. And @ SPKR689 thank you and I'm sorry I've forgotten what you've said, so many fans to reply to and such. Please state your question once again please.
smile
Well it's 2200 hours and I must get to bed. I will post another subject tomorrow perhaps depending on my schedule. Take care my fans and will speak with you when I get a chance...

Goodnight,

Kowalski P.
wink
goodnight Kowalski, and i asked if u would tell Skipper i was his biggest fan ;) hope that helps :)
SPKR689:Skippers Biggest fan;)
I will do not worry...He has a myspace, a twiiter and a youtube if you'de like to contact him there as well*smiles* Goodnight now

Kowalski
crying
aw dang, i dont have anyof those D:
over a year ago EmoCupCake said…
I do! Please tell me what his usernames are!
@ EmoCupCake: You want to know Skipper's hot spots? Uh I meant..as his account names? Hehe...Also I thought...eh never mind...
smile
oh hey Kowalski, can you at least TELL me what his usernames are. i think i might have seen his :) then i would know for sure. :( i wish all the penguins had a fanpop account. Do you think you could persuade them to? :) that would be amazing!
Yes! Please make skipper get one! And what were you gonna say, huh? huh??
Tell me his usernames!!!!!!!
Please do not yell...Okay here are his usernames:

Myspace: Col. Skipper.
Youtube: UDidntCAnything
Twitter: skills2combat
smile
OMG thank you Kowalski!!!
I thought that, that was his username for Youtube!!
did Skipper say anything? (im sorry if i am annoying you about this)
and like i said before, the other Penguins should get a Username.
btw, you were wrong in "Its About Time" you do tell a lot of jokes :) your very funny.
big smile
:D

I so want to know his usernames too! But it's not like I'm gonna use it for evil!

Sounds like Skipper gets annoyed really easy. Why? Is it because he can't ge a girlfriend! I'm just kidding dude.

The only Myspace I saw was yours, Kowalski! Where can I find Skippers!?! I'm sooo new at myspace. I sooo gotta learn.

Now. Has anyone seen a little penguin with a red feather on her head? Possibly holding a bat?
My myspace has Skipper as the first contact. Skipper also said he loves to hear what his fans had to say much. I will try to encourage Skipper to become a fan hear but I highly doubt it. He would get just as much criticism as I did.
Thannk you Kowalski! You know what, I used to think you weren't the real one, but now I do! Yay! I can't wait to talk to Skipper! Please make sure he reads my message. :D
laugh
I soooo think Skipper is gonna be disturbed when he sees what we've been doing!

I sooo wish that I made a 'Who luvs Skipper' forum like I did with Kowalski. Cuz I want him to see our roleplays toooo!
@EmoCupCake: Which account did you exactly send the message to? And thank you..yes it took a while for some to get used to it and have accepted it. I'm sure Skipper would be furious but who knows.
hmmm
what would Skipper get angry over?
worried
Probably from the way I was treated on here my first guess.
I sent it to his youtube account, since I don't have a myspace or twitter. But I frend-requested him on yahoo, if you could tell him please. :)
laugh
@SPKR689: Hello? You haven't seen what we've been doing XD

I mean look what we've done to Kowalski! I wud sooo be highly disturbed if someone made a pairing club-er, never mind.
@EmoCupCake: Sure I will.
over a year ago Col_Skipper said…
Hmm..I'm guessing you're talking about me??!
Rainshadow999 commented…
We're always talking about you Skipper… over a year ago
Wow Skipper that was fast, Sir!...I warn you as you might get a few disbelievers the first time...be prepared Sir.