Penguins of Madagascar POM Funnies!!

pmmom38 posted on Jul 23, 2013 at 10:55PM
ok this is my second time attempting to do a forum, so this is how it will go, I'll post a picture & the person who comes up with the funniest scenario, I'll give a prop to, with my schedule I guess I'll try the best I can with judging this, so I guess I'll begin a new one on Tuesday & Saturday nights & see how that works out. So here's hoping this will catch on with everyone. So deadline will be 8pm on Tuesdays & Saturdays, I will decide who's is the funniest & declare the winner, any suggestions to this will be considered & appreciated, if I think it would make it better then I may add it. I hope we can have fun with this! I will give kudos to whomever I decide came close but they were in 2nd & 3rd place! OK, so the happy laughing can began.

ONE DEFINITE RULE IS THAT NOTHING INAPPROPRIATE SO JUST KEEP THOSE THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF PLEASE! KEEP IT CLEAN! Remember I will post the pic, a little earlier cause we are just starting but the deadline is Saturday night at 8pm & I'll make my decision & post it & then afterwards post the next pic that will end on Tuesday night at 8pm & so forth. I will try to post the winners & next pic as soon as I can, will always try to have it up by about 10pm. Will let you know if this changes. Yes, I know that gives 4 days for one & only 3 for the other but I have to do it accordingly to my schedule/availability so commence with the laughter!!

Well I think I"m gonna change the time for this, it seems with everyone back in school & homework, there just might not be enough time, SO FROM THIS DAY ON TIL MAYBE SUMMER, SO NEXT WEEK THIS WILL END ON MONDAY NIGHTS AT 8PM INSTEAD SO NEXT WEEK IT WILL GO FROM MONDAY NIGHT TO THE NEXT MONDAY NIGHT, LET ME KNOW IF THIS ISN'T KOSHER

Here's Round 1--
ok this is my second time attempting to do a forum, so this is how it will go, I'll post a picture &
last edited on Aug 28, 2013 at 12:11AM

Penguins of Madagascar 121 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-121 of 121

over a year ago mostar1219 said…
laugh
Julien: *peering in the hole* ooh, this is being worth the gossips. *shouting* EVERYBODY BE TAKING A LOOK! THE BOSSY PENGUIN IS MAKING KISSY FACES AT A PICTURE OF MARLENE!
last edited over a year ago
peacebaby7 commented…
Oh, gosh. XDDDD LOFishin'L! over a year ago
over a year ago pmmom38 said…
posted again so you will not have to go to the previous page........................
posted again so you will not have to go to the previous page........................
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
laugh
Julien: Maurice? Why is the bossy penguin calling his reflection 'Marlene' and asking it out on a date over and over again?
mostar1219 commented…
if i was eating and i read that, i'd laugh so much i'd need to give myself the heimlich over a year ago
peacebaby7 commented…
@mostar1219: XD Thanks. Yours, too. :D over a year ago
OK SO I'M GONNA LEAVE THIS UP FOR ANOTHER WEEK & SEE IF WE GET ANYMORE RESPONSES & i'LL PICK A WINNER NEXT MONDAY!
over a year ago Kowalski1321 said…
wink
Julien: Uhhhhhhh, Maurice I thought you said "the penguins are doing the polka". That is why I was even being able to move, to come over hear to yell at them. But all I see is 4 penguins doing yoga.
Maurice: Well SORRY your majesty, you try yelling out something 15 yards away with half a mango in your mouth.
Mort: MANGO!

Also I would like to say please keep this forum going and I really hope more and/or different people join so this can become even more interesting, because I'm having fun.
LOL guys, so Mostar won this round, very funny Mostar haven't laughed that hard in a while, PB7 is 2nd, that was really funny too & then Kowalski1321 is 3rd, thanks guys for participating. I know it's Wednesday but I thought I'd start one now & I'll pick the winner on Monday October 28th! I'll post the next pic in a few!
Round 17 is here, I WILL PICK A WINNER ON MONDAY OCTOBER 28TH!!
Round 17 is here, I WILL PICK A WINNER ON MONDAY OCTOBER 28TH!!
You look kinda cute in your Halloween costume
over a year ago Renee64 said…
OMG, it's Clark Gable!!
over a year ago Kowalski1321 said…
laugh
Maurice: STOP STOP STOP!!!!!!!!!
Dohna*:.......What is it sugar cakes?
Maurice: Your tickling ME!!!
dejavu2571 commented…
LOL, you mean Darla?! over a year ago
Kowalski1321 commented…
Idk thats why i put a star next to it. I'll check into that. over a year ago
over a year ago dejavu2571 said…
Darla: OMG, Ray, I knew you would come back to me someday sugar cakes!!!
other female baboon: Isn't Ray her ex?
other femaie baboon: I don't think that is Ray!
Mostar is the winner of this round, congrats! Renee64 is the runner up & dejavu & Kowalski1321 is tied for third!

Round 18, will pick a winner, November 11th!!
Mostar is the winner of this round, congrats! Renee64 is the runner up & dejavu & Kowalski1321 is tie
over a year ago penguinlover723 said…
Marlene: Does Skipper really think I have a moustache?
peacebaby7 commented…
Haha, LOL. You shouldn't tick off Marlene like that, Skippy. XDD over a year ago
laugh
Marlene: "Skipper! I know you're in there! I can't believe you forgot about our anniversary again!"

Tsk, tsk, Skipper. XD
laugh
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE ME KISS JULIEN!!!!!!
I'm sorry guys I forgot again, got lots going on! It's so hard to choose! I can so see the scenario with PB7 if they were together & it's really funny but I can so see the other two, so.................................
I think the winner is mostar & then PB7 & then penguinlover, was very hard to choose from cause they were all funny. Congrats to you all!

Here's Round 19, I will pick the winner on I'm gonna pick the winner Dec 2nd, so this one will run for 2 & a half weeks! I hope everyone will participate! Happy captioning!
I'm sorry guys I forgot again, got lots going on! It's so hard to choose! I can so see the scenario w
Julien: you are making my eyes doing of the watering from seeing that beauty of yours
over a year ago SaturdaySurpris said…
Excuse me, my breath is not smelling like garlic. I am thinking you just don´t want to kiss me!
Excuse me, my breath is not smelling like garlic. I am thinking you just don´t want to kiss me!
peacebaby7 commented…
LOL! XDD But what's with the picture? over a year ago
SaturdaySurpris commented…
I understood the game wrong. xP I thought everyone had to post a picture after they answer. xP over a year ago
laugh
Julien: *singing* ♪And I_______ will always love you_______!
Zoe: *thinking* I can't tell if he's singing or imitating a dying killer whale ...

(I Will Always Love You is by Whitney Houston)
mostar1219 commented…
julien: *someone knocks on the door and he answers to find vets* over a year ago
mostar1219 commented…
vets: yea, umm, we're from the pet hospital down the block and we notice that you have a dying animal in the area over a year ago
peacebaby7 commented…
Exactly. XD over a year ago
Sorry for the delay, have had a really bad toothache, I guess the winners are PB7 is in first place, SaturdaySurpris is 2nd & mostar is 3rd.
Round 20 will last till January 3rd if anyone is interested!
Sorry for the delay, have had a really bad toothache, I guess the winners are PB7 is in first place,
angry
Julien: if you are to be making fun of my luxurious ringed tail again, your whole rat pack is going to be feeling my royal wrath!