Penguins of Madagascar Fanguins Attack

peacebaby7 posted on Sep 26, 2012 at 11:36PM
So under the "Kowalski Won't Like This..." photo, 1kowalskilover and I started dialogues about the picture. They were hilarious! After a while 27Kowalski joined in and after some time going back and forth we decided to make this a forum so everyone could join in! Basically, we start our scene somewhere in the zoo, park, or wherever, and you can join in the conversation! 27Kowalski and I will take care of the first few posts so you know what we mean.

Rules:
~No inappropriate dialogues. (nothing further than kissing, please)
~Please keep it POM related.
~Have fun! :D
~If you don't want to join in, you can still help make the scenes if you want and join in if you change your mind.
~Please no pairings. Not trying to be mean, but I don't want people not joining because a pairing they don't agree with has been added to the scene. I'm only trying to be fair to everyone.
last edited on Oct 07, 2012 at 12:27PM

Penguins of Madagascar 445 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 445

over a year ago Catherina_PoM said…
(Yeah it seems weird right? Maybe the destination was far :P)

CP: Uh-oh! *the car she drove hit the penguins' car* *airbag come out* Oooff! *rubs nose* Oww my nose! Now I believe 9 out of 10 of car accidents cause more injury because of the airbags and not because of the crash :P Oww my nose still hurts
over a year ago KowalskiRocks said…
(Something totally random: I speak Cantonese. Feel free to make say stuff in Cantonese randomly, because I tend to do that sometimes, especially if I'm scared or suprised. It's a on instinct thing, because it's my native lamguage.)
over a year ago LeonardFan said…
mischievous
*CP and KR got off the cab*

KR: Hey thanks for the awesome ride cabbie :D *walks away*

Cabbie: Ahem, don't think you can just walk way without paying >:(

KR:*realizes he forgot to pay* Ahahahha oops *turns around* XD

CP/Cabbie: -_____-

KR: How much all in all cabbie? :D

Cabbie: *looks at meter* $200 and 50 cents

KR: :O You've got to be kidding me 200.50 for a ten mile ride? You're ripping me off man >:(

Cabbie: Hey the meter doesn't lie, and besides do you remember what I've told you earlier before we did cat and mouse on the streets?

CP: Yeah KR, did you forget what you've told him :P I can't believe you, so young yet already so forgetful XD

KR: Hey! >:( Ok, ok I'll pay but only half, which is $100.25 cents, cause she's going to pay the other half >:) Ha! beat that CP!

CP: But, but.... D:

KR: No buts CP, either you pay him or he calls the cops XD

CP: Oh come on, can't spare some more?, I don't that have much money right now DX

Cabbie: Hurry up missy, I don't have all day you know, I've got customers to pick up

CP: Ok I can pay *reaches into bag* but I only have dimes, nickels and pennies, so this may take a while *starts counting the money* One, two....

Cabbie: -_____- *sigh* This is gonna be a long day...

Meanwhile...

Skipper: Well the gate's unlocked, I'm sure Hans already went inside

PB: And probably will never get out alive D: Oh Skipper hold me I'm scared! DX *holds Skipper's left flipper and nudges closer to him*

27K: >:(
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
laugh
^XDXDXD @KR: I looked that up on Google Translate & it says Cantonese is simplified Chinese....is that correct? :/

CP: 17.....18....19....20....21....22....23...­.24­...­..K­...­now on to the nickles. 29....34......39....44.....
KR: *headcab* *headcab* *headcab*
Cabbie: Hey, don't chip the paint, son.
CP: 64....69....74....79....84.....89.....*dro­ps pennies and nickles* Aw man! Now I gotta start over!
KR: *reallyhardheadcab* *reallyhardheadcab* *reallyhardheadcab* *reallyhardheadcab*
(Meanwhile)
Skipper: >:( Suck it up, hippie! Let go! I have work to do! *shakes PB off*
PB: *crosses arms* (mutters) I'm not a hippie.....
27K: *walks by smiling foolishly at PB* >:P >:)
PB: >:( *follows penguins*
KJ: *runs in front of everyone* HEY! Where are we!? Where are the smoothies!!!???!!!
Skipper: Ringtail! Shut up! You're gonna blow our cover! >:(
hmmm
(^OK, that's getting on my nerves. I tried to fix that typo with the 233 and change it to 23, BUT IT WON'T CHANGE! >:( )
crying
(@ PB I wanna ask, did night of the vesuviuses already in the U.S?)

Private: Blow our cover? Skipper no one that lives here anymore, so it's ok, nothing's or no one's going to blow our cover :D

Skipper: Oh so we're just going to walk inside like it's the mall and go wherever we want, huh is that it Private? In case you've forgotten Hans is still in there with all of the weapons he stole from us...

Private: Oh, forgot about that, sorry Skippah :D *makes cutesy face*

Everyone: Awwww

KR: Awwwww

CP: *stops counting money* Awwwwwww

Cabbie: Hey, stop awwwwing at him and start counting the money >:(

CP: Alright, alright, >:O *continues counting money*

(Sorry 'bout cutting it this way, I'm just down in the dumps today DX that's why I asked you 'bout the episode)
laugh
(^Nah, it didn't air here. The ones that aired yesterday were Marble Jar Head and Good Night and Good Chuck. There's a link on fanpop if ya haven't watched 'em. And no need to be sorry for bein' sad. Everyone has their days. And us fanguins will try to help you to cheer up! :D)

CP: 23...24.........You know what? Who am I kidding!? I'm too insane for this! Get outta here cabbie! D:< *starts hitting car with purse* AAAAAAAHHH!!
Cabbie: What the chiz?!?! Make her stop!! AAAAHHH! *screeches out of driveway*
CP: And that is how it's done.
KR: O___O....
CP: Hey KR, close your mouth. You'll catch flies. Now come on. OH KOWALSKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *starts running toward mansion*
(Meanwhile)
PB: *inches closer to Skipper whistling innocently*
Skipper: >:(
PB: *stops at his side looking away as if I'm not doing anything wrong*
Skipper: T.T
PB: *tries to discretely look at Skipper*
Skipper: T__________________T
PB: *looks away quickly*
27K: *rolls eyes*
CP: Oh KoWALLLLLLSKIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!
Skipper: What the deuce?!? She's gonna blow it for us!
Kowalski: Skipper, please forgive me, but I'm not waiting around for that woman!!!! AAAHHH! *runs in mansion* DX
Skipper: *faceflipper*
smile
(reality hit me hard in the head today, if the spoiler that I read in the Madagascar Wikia is really true, then he's taken it too far, now he's just a plain jerk! DX Sorry 'bout that, I couldn't stop my tears from falling down D; That's why I asked you about the episode Night of the Vesuviuses :)

Kowalski: *bangs on door* Open up, open up, some please open this door!

CP: Yoohoo Kowalski XD

Kowalski: D: Aaaaaaaaah DX Open up, have mercy on me please DX *Door suddenly opens and Kowalski runs inside* Aaaaaaaaaaaah DX

Skipper: Everyone quick, into the house before it closes *all follow Skipper's orders and runs inside*

Private: Skipper, I don't like this place D:

*door suddenly closes in on itself, 27K jerks and lands on Skipper's flippers, holding her*

27K: Hi handsome :D

Skipper: *rolls eyes then drops her* -_______-

PB: Ha! >:D

27K: >:(

(You know what PB, I think this account will last just 5 days, then I'll try and make a new fanpop account :) and to think I picked a new and the cutest profile pic of IT *shudders* >.<
laugh
(Why was they a jerk? I mean, ya don't have to tell me if ya don't wanna, I was just wondering. And about the new account, why would ya wanna new one? ...Gosh...Do I sound too nosy? 'Cause I don't mean to be.)

CP: *bangs on door* HELLO!!!!!!!! ANYBODY IN THERE?!?! I KNOW I SAW YOU ALL GO IN THERE!!!!! LEMME IN HONEY!!!!!!!!
KR: Please! Don't leave me out here alone with her! DX
Skipper: *in whispers* Just ignore them....start walking...START WALKING!!!! *pushes everyone to stairs*
PB: Oh, Skipper, you're so strong. <3
Skipper: *realizes he's touching my shoulder* *lets go* *shudders*
Hans: *stops them at top of stairs* Aaaah....Skipper. I suppose you're here for the weapons I stole. Uh...Who are they?
PB/27K: (simultaneously) I'm Skipper's biggest fan!!! :D *looks at each other* >:( (still simultaneously) No I am! You think you are but we both know that I'M his biggest fan!! *realizes we're saying the exact same thing at the same time* O.O.......*turns away....then turns back* (still simultaneously) FLYING POTATO MONKEYS!!!! O.o
Everyone else: O___O
27K: ......>:)...Io sono la più grande fan di Skipper e lo sarò sempre e non c'è niente che tu possa fare a riguardo! >:D (I am the biggest fan of Skipper and always will be and there is nothing you can do about it!)
PB: >:O! Oh yeah?! Uh...I. ... fatti ..... avocado con ...... il mio naso ..... pulsante! (I....made.....avocados with......my nose.....button!)
27K: *snickers*....Pffffftahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! *falls on back holding stomach*
Everyone else: *facepalm*
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
laugh
(^Pftahahah! I'd like to continue but I really have to go... stupid homeworks T_T Oh and, by the way, the correct sentence would be: "Io sono la più grande fan di Skipper e lo sarò sempre e non c'è niente che tu possa fare a riguardo! XD)
laugh
(^XD I know the feeling. I got some HW that I reeeeeally need to do. I'll get to it in five minutes....maybe 30......XD And I knew Google Translate would fail me sooner or later. XD Thanks. :))
smile
(I think you'll know who I'm talking about when you visit my profile, and plus didn't you notice I have a new profile of IT)

Hans: Anyvey, I vent down the stairs so I can't get out of this house, I think it's alive :O

Skipper: Haha nice try Hans, now where are the weapons?

Hans: No you don't understand Skipper, I lost all the veapons because I was protecting myself

Skipper: From what hmmm? O___o

Hans: From her *points to an old lady floating in mid-air and young girl crawling on the ceiling like a spider*

Skipper: *gulp* O.O

PB: Run for your lives DX Here have 27K as a sacrifice *pushes 27K away*

27K: :O Hey! DX Aaaaah help! *while being pulled away by the ghost* Skipper!

(might as well tell you by message after this since it's Private)
laugh
(^^Google Translator is a TRAITOR! XD Pfft, I made rhymes! XD)
(^Yeah, Google Translator sucks. Half the time when I'm too lazy to just type in Chinese I use Google Translate, but then the stupid grammar ends up being wrong. And also, Cantonese is not Simplified Chinese. There are different dialects in Chinese, but there are only two ways to write it. Simplified and not simplified are basically the same, I just don't know how to read simplified.)
laugh
(^^XDXD It's rhymey! :D XD ^^^Like I said, if ya don't wanna tell me it's fine. It really is none of my business. :) ^Oh, sorry bout that. I knew Google Translate would do that to me eventually. >.<)

Skipper: Ugh! >.<....I'm gonna regret this....*pulls 27K back and hurries us downstairs*
PB: In here! *leads us into closet*
*door closes behind us*
27K: Phew! That was close! .....*leans next to Skipper* Thanks for saving me honey. <3<3
PB: >:(
Skipper: I knew I was gonna regret that.....
Kowalski: What was that?
Hans: Vhat do you zhink? A ghost! Duh!
Kowalski: >:l
Private: G-G....Ghost?! Skippah, I'm scared! D:
Skipper: It's okay Private. You'll be fine.
PB/27K: Awww! You're so hot when you're protective!!! <3 *looks at each other* Will you stop doing that! >:(
CP: That's it!! I'm going in!! *steps back and charges through the door* Finally we're in!!
KR: O_O
big smile
CP: Hey there's no one here :/

KR: Maybe they're dead :P

CP: :O Shut your mouth KR! Kowalski's not dead, only I will can/will kill him if I want to :P

KR: O.O *backs away slowly*

Kowalski: Looks like they're not done yet

*looks at the ghosts approaching them*

Skipper: Everybody into the kitchen!

Private: Where are we going to hide Skipper? They're coming in fast D:

Skipper: *eyes the whole kitchen for a hiding place* Quick in the pantry!

Kowalski: Were not all gonna fit in DX

Skipper: Well then the rest of you hide under the sink

PB: I'm hiding with Skipper D: *hurries to the pantry*

27K: Not If get there first *hurries to pantry*

Skipper: No dice girls, we're full in here, the whole unit, Julien and KR

PB: So where are we going to hide DX *hears the ghostly wail coming near*

Skipper: Uh *heart beating faster* you're of your own *slams door to pantry shut*

PB/27K: Hey! >:(

(It's Leonard ok :) I HATE him, ok there I said it XD, I'll message you )
big smile
PB: Quick! In this cupboard! *gets in cupboard*
27K: *follows and shuts door* That was close!
PB: Ssssshhh!!!!! >:(

(Alright. :))
mischievous
27K: Don't tell me to sush >:( Who are you my mother?

PB: No I'm your friend who wants to protect you from that ghost >:)

27K: Well if you were my friend you'd stop taking Skipper away from me, hmmp! >x(

PB: Oh do we have to this now! :O

*ghost hears constant talking in the cupboard*

*opens cupboard*

PB/27K: :O *sees a ghost without eyes* DX Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..........Skipperrrrrrr!

Skipper: I have to go out there and save them :O

Kowalski: Forget it Skipper, they're goners, we can't lose you too!

*sees a hand crawling past them*

Private: O____O

*everyone comes out of the pantry and splits up*
KR/CP: *Rushes into kitchen and sees the ghost(s)*
CP: DON'T WORRY MY KOWALSKI! I'LL PROTECT YOU!
Kowalski: AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Runs away*
KR: 鬼啊! (Ghost!)*Pulls out a thermos and sucks the ghost in*
Everyone: O___O Where did that thermos come from?
KR: It's a 'Fenton Thermos' from the other cartoon by Nickelodeon. It's called 'Danny Phantom'.
PB: Still doesn't explain where it came from...
KR: I drew it. All you need is pencil, paper, an eraser, and a picture to copy from. And also a lot of patience, because I'm not a very good artist.
laugh
( ^Really? That easy? XD)

CP: Geeeeez.. I wish I was a ghost... Then I won't be scared of ghost :P
Ghost: Maybe I could help that >:) *pulls CP's foot*
CP: D: I didn't mean that literally!! And ghost could talk?? And also...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!! Somebody help me!!
Kowalski: Don't help her!!
CP: Help!!
Kowalski: Don't!!
CP: Please!! DX
Kowalski: No!!!
CP: >:( Okay then if somebody help me,I'll cancel our wedding
Kowalski: *makes thinking motion*
CP: Fine I'll stop kissing and hugging you too
Kowalski: And??
CP: And what?? Okay I'll stop being crazy for you! *rolls eyes*
Kowalski: It's a deal!
CP: Okay stop talking,more helping!!
Kowalski: Oh right! *helps CP*
KR: *sucks the ghost in the thermos* Gotcha!!
PB: How'd you fight your obsession for Kowalski? Because I can't fight my obsession with Skipper <3
CP: Meh..Chasing him around tired me out..By the way,I'm a Skipper fan now! <3
Skipper: Yea-- Wait what?!? *gulps*
(^Yes, that easy. Although in the cartoon Danny usually beats up the ghost a bit first, it's only so they'll stop moving so Danny can actually suck them in the thermos.)
*Random ghost wail*
KR: Okay guys, if we want to get out of here alive, you'd better grab some weapons. I have a feeling the next ghost won't go down that easily.
27K: What weapons?
KR: *Takes out a whole bunch of ghost weapons* Ghost weapons, duh. Just grab something and let's go ghost hunting.
PB: Wait, where did those come from?
KR: Same place the thermos came from. Pick something you like. We've got a bazooka, wrist rays, and random guns that shoot ectoplasm, the thing that ghosts are made of and the only thing that can harm them.
27K: I'm taking the bazooka.
PB: I call guns!
CP: *Picks up bat* What's this, a bat?
KR: That's a bat with the word 'Fenton' on it.
Skipper: What about us?
KR: You can take the wrist rays. We're also going to need 'Fenton Phones' and this ghost-detecting device. The Fenton Phones filter out spectral noise and allows us to communicate. It's pretty obvious what the ghost-detecting device does.
Ghost: *Enters room*
Everyone: *Aims their weapons at ghost*
Ghost: *Morphs into a giant and terrifying ghost-creature thing*

(And now for the cliffhanger! :3)
CP: Ahhhhhhhh! Save me,Skipper!! *hugs Skipper*
PB/27K: Grrrrrrrrrrr >:(
Skipper: *faceflipper* Why me?
laugh
^XD

27K: Ottenere le mani dal mio Skipper! (Get your hands off my Skipper!) >:(
PB: *glares at 27K* Enough with the Italian thing already! >:(
27K: Make me! Amo Skipper di più e non c'è niente che tu possa fare al riguardo! >:D (I love Skipper more and there is nothing you can do about it!)
PB: >:O Oh yeah?! Well....Il mio ombelico cresce cocomeri! (My belly button grows watermelons!)
Skipper: O_O
27K: *snickers* XD
PB: What? What'd I say?!
27K: *snickers harder* Oh nothing...
Ghost: T_T *rolls eyes then chases us*
Everyone: AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! (XD)
laugh
(^XDXDXD Google Translator betrayed you once again XD My first line is a little messed up :P XD)

*ghost grabs 27K and PB*

27K: AHHHH! LET ME GO! Skipper, save me! Save your biggest fan! D:

PB: No! Save ME, Skipper! I love you! D:

27K/PB: HEEELP! SKIPPEEEEER! AHHHHH! DX

Private: They need your help Skippah!

Skipper: *sigh* I guess I gotta save those 2. *fights with ghost*

*ghost let go 27K and PB*

27K/PB: :O Skipper! You saved us! <3 <3 <3 *hug Skipper tight and kiss him*

Skipper: O_O Hmmpf!
laugh
(^BLAST!!!! *hits Google Translator with a jackhammer* XD)

Skipper: *pulls away* Will you two focus!?!?
PB: We are focusing.
27K: Focusing on you. <3
PB/27K: *sigh* <3<3<3
CP: *steps in between us* Back off of Skipper, ladies.
Skipper: *mutters* Finally...
CP: Because he's mine! >:D *hugs Skipper tightly*
PB/27K: :O >:( *simultaneously* Get your hands off of my boyfriend! *looks at each other* D:< *still simultaneously* He's mine! No mine! He's mine!!!!! Will you stop saying the exact things I'm saying at the exact same time!!!!!! O.o
Ghost: *about to attack PB*
PB: *puts hand in ghosts' face* Gimme a sec.
PB/27K: *continue arguing simultaneously*
Ghost: What just happened?
laugh
(^XDXD)

CP: Yes, that's the plan: you 2 keep pointlessly arguing and I'll have Skipper all for me >:)

Skipper: O_o *gulp*

27K/PB: *simultaneously* Say what now?! *look at each others* >:( Stop doin' that!

27K: Skipper's mine! And you all know that! >:)

PB: Please girl, everyone knows Skipper loves me more!

CP: Nu-uh! He loves me more!

Skipper: *mutters* I'd rather say who I hate less...

Private: *to Kowalski* I don' t get it. Why they keep fighting over Skipper like that? It makes no sense!

Kowalski: Uhh, you'll get it when you're older... (XD)

Private: ,':-\ Alright...
laugh
^XD Oh, Private...XD

27K/PB/CP: *still arguing*
Ghost: *goes up to CP* *ghostly moan*
CP: *looks ghost up and down* YOU DON'T SCARE ME! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! *chases ghost*
Ghost: O__O *floats away*
27K/PB: O____O
CP: *comes back* So as I was saying-
Skipper: ENOUGH!!!!!
PB/27K: *simultaneously* Yeah Skipper, tell us who you love more! *looks at each other* Grrrrrrr......
Skipper: Well at the moment I'm not fond of any of you! >:(
PB/27K: ..........................................­...­...­..*­sim­ult­ane­ous­ly* I KNEW YOU LOVED ME MORE!!!!! <3 *hugs Skipper again*
Skipper: SOMEBODY GET THAT GHOST BACK IN HERE!!!!!!! DX (XD)
laugh
(^XDXD)

*Julien appears out of nowhere*

Julien: Hey Skip, can I borrow your toothbrush fo--*notices 27K and PB* Hey, what are you doing with those 2 pretty ladies?

Skipper: Julien! What are you doing here?! Get out! >:(

Julien: *doesn't answer and tries to woo 27K and PB* (I don't even know anymore XD)

Julien: Hey there, how you doin' girls? <3

27K/PB: Uhm, we're... fine. O_e

Julien: Would any of you pretty ladies like to see my kingly Kingdom and become my queen?

27K/PB: Uhm... not really, Julien... e_O

Julien: What?! But I am the King! You should be falling in love with me!

27K: I'm sorry Julien, but I already love.. Skipper *blushes*

Julien: That bossy penguin there?! *points at Skipper*

27K: Exactly. <3 <3 <3

Skipper: Looks like the girls like me more, Ring-tail. >:) (XD)
laugh
^XD

PB: *whispers to 27K* Is Skipper...enjoying this all of the sudden? :D
27K: *whispers back* I think so! :D
PB: Follow my lead. *raises voice to normal level* Yep. Skipper's sooo much more manly, and handsome, and brave. Right 27K? *wink*
27K: Yep. Much more manly than Julien.
Skipper: *smug look*
KJ: >:( How daring of you!?
Skipper: Face it, Ringtail, they like me more. >:)
PB/27K: *discrete high five*
laugh
(^XDXD)

KJ: In your dreams, maybe! *to us* What is so special about that silly penguin?! >:(

27K/PB: *start talking about Skipper for hours and hours no stop* <3 <3 <3

Skipper: *blushes* Wow... O_o

KJ: O_O Alright, I'm outta here. *leaves*

27K: *still talking* ...And then he's so hot... <3

PB: ...And brave, and romantic, and...<3

Skipper: Shut up now, you 2! I've heard enough!

27K: Oh stop, we both know you like to be complimented, Skippy. <3

Skipper: *blushes* Well yeah, but... but... it's not the kind of things Private should hear!

Private: O_O

PB: Oh... sorry 'bout that Private...
laugh
(^Pft..XD)

27K: Sorry Private. Just do what I do, blame PB. >:)
PB: Hey! You did it too! >:(
Skipper: I blame both of you.
PB: I blame 27K.
CP: I blame the ghost behind PB.
PB: Yeah, I blame the ghost behind P-Wait WHAT?! O.O *looks behind me to see nothing*
CP: MADEJA LOOK! >XD
27K: HAHA! You're such a scaredy cat PB! >XD Why can't you be brave like me?
PB: I'd like to see you say that to the ghost that's behind you. T_T
27K: Yeah, PB, like I'm gonna fall for that.
PB: No, really.
CP: She's not kidding.
Private: *whimper* D:
27K: *nervous laugh* You guys can't...fool me...HA! ....*gulps*
Ghost: *leans in 27K's ear* Boo.
27K: O.O *runs for dear life* AAAHH!
PB: Pft! Wuss.
Ghost: *floats closer to PB*
PB: O.O *runs after 27K* WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!! DX
laugh
(XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD LOL at ALL the above! XD)
CP: At least I'm not a scaredy cat like you two!! >:D
Ghost: *floats closer to CP*
CP: You can't hurt me!
Ghost: *grabs CP* How 'bout now?
CP: O_O D: Someone help me!! Skipper!! Anyone please help me!! DX I admit I'm scared!
PB/27K: Look who's the scaredy cat now,huh? >:D *looks at eachother* Stop copying me!! STOP IT!! D:<
over a year ago yappy24 said…
mischievous
(@ everyone here LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... Warning: this is going to be pretty long...)
Ghost: whoooooooooo I'm a ghost grabbing somebody whooooooooooo
CP: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (starts sucking thumb)
PB/27K: *running in circles screaming for dear life*
(skipper trying to sneak out when ghost appers behind him still holding CP)
Private: Skipper!
Skipper: What!? >:( i was trying to escape here!
Private: b-b-b-b-b-b-b-
PB/27K: BEHIND YOU!
Skipper: *turns around* O-O
Ghost: boo!
Skipper: *runs away like mad* MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
27K: he's even hot when screaming for his mom
PB: yep
PB/27K: *swoon*
Ghost: *pops up in front of them still holding CP*
CP: HELP ME!!!!
Ghost: *eats CP*
Everyone: O_O AHGHHHHHGGHHGGHGHGHGHGHGHHHHHHHGGGHGHHHHH!­!!!­!!!­!!
Ghost: MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
PB/27K: AHHHHHH!!!! (hug eachother in fear)
Ghost: *Laughs evily* HAHAHA *quieter muffled giggle from inside* NOW THAT I HAVE EATEN CP I WILL EAT ALL OF YOU ONE BY ONE! STARTING WITH PRIVATE!!!!!!
Private: AHHHHH!!!!! *runs into a wall*
Ghost: *muffled giggle*
Skipper: wait a minute... am i the only one noticing the giggles?
Ghost: Ummmm... What do you meeeeaananaaaannn!?
PB: ya and why does the ghost sound familiar...
27K: AND THIS IS JUST CLOTH!! (tugs on ghost)
PB: why are you yelling?
27K: BECAUSE *clears throat* because it was becoming a habit
Ghost: (heading towards the door)
Skipper: HEY!
*Everyone tackles the ghost*
PB: time to find out who the prankster is!
(the take off cloth to see Y24 CP and Hans the Puffin)
Skipper: HANS!
(Y24 and CP roll on the floor laughing)
PB: Why did you force Y24 and CP to scare us like that!?
Hans: thats a bunch of hooey bulooey. SHE, (points to Y24) forced me to help!
Skipper: enough of your puffiny lies!
(Y24 and CP laugh even harder)
27K: look at them they went insane! >:(
Hans: BUT IT IS TRUE!
Y24: *Wiping a tear from laughing so hard* He's actually partially telling the truth. (trying not to laugh)
It was my idea but he wanted in on it. *burst out laughing again*
PB: were you in on this too CP?
CP: not until i was eaten. x3
27K: When were you going to tell us!?
Y24: i was going to sooner but skipper started crying for his mommy and thats when i decided to wait until one of you peed yourself.
Skipper/PB/27K: T_T
Y24: Private you're the only one I'm gonna say sorry to because i probably scarred for life or something.
Private: it's ok. (still looking a bit freaked out)
PB: why did you do this!?
27K: It wasnt very nice.
Y24: Well you guys almost hit me with a car and i thought it would be funny.
CP: It was hilarious. Not before but still.
Skipper: well at least its over.
Private: but there is one thing i dont understand though...
Hans:What?
Private: how were you able to fly around?
Y24/CP/Hans: ...............................
Y24: Well thats the end of this scene! Take it away next person!
Private: but...
Y24: I SAID TAKE IT AWAY!

(Sorry about longness and sorry to anyone who didnt want it to end yet but none of you have any idea how fun it was to write that X3)
mischievous
(Ok now it's my turn, and I'm going to make entirely new one again XD)

Skipper and his team are being assigned on a mission to Egypt to retrieve a hidden artifact buried deep under the Pyramids of Giza where lots of mysteries and adventure awaits them....

Private: Isn't this exciting Skipper? We're going on a trip to Egypt, the land of the pharaohs, I can't wait to meet one XD :D

Kowaslki: (retorts) Pfft if you mean't dead, grey and sleeping then yes, I agree with you?

Private: What? :/ What do you mean by that Kowalski?

Kowalski: Judging by your current state of knowledge, I'm assuming you fell asleep during my small briefing about Egypt back at the zoo?

Skipper: I don't blame him Kowalski, I too fell asleep during your lecture, in fact we all did

Kowaslki: But I spent hours working on that presentation, you could have at least tried to stay awake >:O

Julien: (cuts off Kowalski) Maybe if your voice wasn't boring as mine, I probably would have listened :D

Kowalski: Really Julien? :D

Julien: No! I was just messing with you (falls to ground laughing) XD

Kowalski: -___-

Skipper: (while on the controls of the Penguin Helijet) Ok that's enough for now, you'll just brief us again when we get there, don't worry about it Kowalski, by the way, how far are we from Egypt in our current location?

Private: (sees something in the left window) Um Skipper, did you bring another Helijet with us?

Skipper: Private, you do know we only have one Helijet, besides what made you ask that?

Private: Because I can see a pink colored Helijet, with a painted picture of you on the side saying "We love you Skipper!" :O

Kowaslki: (on binoculars) Not only that, I can see several girls waving and based on my lip reading skills, they are saying "Skipper you're so hot" Not me, them *points to crazy fangirls*

Skipper: O.o *tries to remember something* Oh no, not again -____-
laugh
CP: Skipper, we love you!! And by "we", I mean ME!! :D
PB: No I think you mean me!! And I don't think, I know you mean ME!! >:(
27K: No both of you are wrong in sooooooooooooo many different languages!! I'm the one who loves Skipper the most and I know Skipper likes me more than you girls- >:D
PB/CP: WHAT?!?! *looks at eachother* Stop copying me!! Cut that out!! Argh!!!
CP: No I think Skippy likes me more! D:<
PB: No ME!!! Skipper likes me more 'cuz we're two of a kind!! And that's what makes me special than you losers >:D
27K: No that's sooooo wrong in any languages!! D:<
CP: Enough with the languages already 27K! Sheesh, it's no use fighting!!
PB: For the first time, I think you're actually right
CP: Yes..And that's why we should start pushing eachother! >:)
27K: Yes- Wait what?!
PB: I agree! *pushes CP*
CP/PB/27K: *pushes eachother until Helijet starts to move left to right to left*
Kowalski: I think whoever they are,they seem to be..Pushing one another?! But that would cause the Helijet to crash!
Skipper: ,':D I'm good with that!
Private: But Skippah-
Skipper: No buts,Private!
(^ LOL but whats a helijet?)
Kowalski: skipper maybe we should help them...
Skipper: no!
Private: Kowalski agrees with me! D:
Rico: *nods head in agreement*
Skipper: seeing how it's 3 against 1 we can help them.
laugh
(^ Umm maybe a Helicopter+Jet? XD) Right now,no idea what to do so take it away next person!
mischievous
(@yappy it's a combination of a helicopter and a jet, which is a much a faster flying type of vehicle in the air. I got that idea from totally spies XD)

Private: Really Skipper? :D

Skipper: No, not really, I know who those girls are and they are not who you think they are...

Private: I'm quite sure I don't understand what that means :/

Kowalski: You'll get it when you're older. For now, just try to act innocent and naive.

Skipper: Yeah and keep it that way, we prefer it more.

Meanwhile...

CP: Hey sistah you're five minutes is over, now hand over the binoculars so I can lovingly stare at Skipper!

PB: Tough luck girl, you snooze you lose, and besides aren't you more of a Kowalski fan girl? :/

CP: I'm so over Kowalski, now I'm a Skipper fan girl <3 Now hand it over *grabs the cord attached to the binoculars*

PB: *choked* Ahhh! Hey let go, you're going to kill me!

CP: Not unless you give it, your choice, either you hand it over or I keep tugging >:)
laugh
(AHAHAH!!! I can't stop laughing!! LOL guys!!! XDXD)

PB: *tries to take off binoculars* Too...*gasp*...tight...27K! Help me!
27K: Alright, break it up gentlemen.
PB/CP: Hey! >:(
PB: *gasp*
27K: XD *cuts cord on binoculars*
CP: *jerks back with binoculars* HA! Victory is mine!
PB: *falls forward with a loud gasp for oxygen!*
27K: Breathe PB! It's good for your health!
PB: *glares at 27K* (raspy voice) You know you could've helped a LITTLE sooner. >:l
27K: Sorry, I was too busy thinking about my and Skipper's wedding day. <3<3<3
CP: *looking at window through binoculars* Hey guys, where'd the penguins' helijet go?
PB/27K: *looks out window* I dunno. *looks at each other* Jinx! You owe me a penguin! :O Double jinx, no jinx backs! >:( Will you stop doing that for penguins' sake! >:(
CP: Will you two shut up! I'm trying to concentrate!
mischievous
PB: Hey wait a minute, if 27K is here, then who's flying the plane! >:(

27K: *realizes she left the cockpit without turning the autopilot* Oooops! -___- Damn why am I am such an idiot! DX

*Helijet suddenly nosedives toward the ground, the girls are thrown back and forth*

CP: 27K do something DX

PB: 27K you idiot....
laugh
27K: Hey! It's not my fault you two were acting like first year hatchlings! >:(
CP: You did call her to help you PB.
PB: Because you were killing me!!! >:(

Private: Skipper! They're crashing! D:
Skipper: REALLY? :D *looks out window*
Private/Kowalski/Rico: T_T
Skipper: What?

CP: *flings herself at the controls and tries to control the helijet*
PB: *hangs and for dear life* (XD)
27K: PB! I have a confession to make! DX
PB: What?!
27K: I'm the one who broke your ipod! DX
PB: WHAT?!
27K: I'm sorry! It was an accident!
PB: Oh, the horror!!!!! (LOL Madagascar 2 reference XD)
laugh
(^ NOOOOOO THAT POOR IPOD! XDi think this is the earliest in a new scene that i've added myself)
Y24: *come out of helijet bathroom with J-14 magazine rolled up and ipod completly oblivious* you go talk to your friends talk to my friends talk to me. but we EE are never ever ever ever getting back to- (opens eyes to see the scene) gether? O_O WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO!!!!!?????
CP: WE LOST CONTROL!
PB: (to 27K) I CANT BELIEVE YOU BROKE MY IPOD! >:O
27K: I'M SORRY!
Everyone: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
laugh
(XDXD LOL!!!! Oh you guys always make my frown upside down! Well only IRL but in this forum, you're driving me nuts!! XD)

CP: I would really appreciate if someone HELPED ME WITH THE CONTROL THINGIES!!!!! DX
PB: We're gonna die!! DX
27K: No we're not!! I think I could do something!-
CP/PB/Y24: *looks at eachother* Now we're REALLY gonna die!! DX
27K: -____- Just trust me! >:O I won't let us die before me and Skipper's wedding-
CP: Less talking, more saving our dear lives! DX I don't wanna die now!!! I'm only eleven!! I haven't had the feeling of being a teen or an adult or being mature-ish! Now someone please-
PB: Save us!!! *CP,Y24 and PB hugs eachother*
27K: Oy!! Will you please shut your mouths?! Just trust me!!! D:<
Y24: We would if YOU START WORKING ON THE CONTROLS!!! DX
27K: ._. Oh right.. I forgot
CP/PB/Y24: T_T JUST GO START SAVING OUR LIVES NOW!!! D:<
27K: O_O Erm O-Okay! *goes to the controls*

Private: Skippah we REALLY need to do something!! D:
Skipper: Sure!
Private: Really? :D
Skipper: Right after they crash to the ground!
Kowalski/Rico/Private: T_T
Private: *screams to Skipper to get his attention* THAT WON'T HELP!!! D:<
Skipper: Woah.. Okay okay geez >.< I'm SERIOUSLY gonna regret this!
laugh
CP: *pulls on lever* Come on! Work! DX
Y24: Gimme those controls! *stumbles forward* Uh....*looks at the buttons and switches*
PB: (heard from behind) I had all my favorite songs on that thing! How could you?!
27K: It was an accident!! DX DX
Y24: Will you two shut up! Uh...
27K: Uh...try that switch! *points to switch*
Y24: Are you sure?
27K: JUST PULL THE SWITCH!!!!! (LOL Madagascar 3 reference XDXD)
Y24: *throws switch*
*helijet turns off and is now about 500ft from the ground*
Everyone: O_O *looks at 27K*
27K: O.O...Oops...
Everyone: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! DX DX DX

Skipper: *throws switch that fires grappling hook at helijet and hooks onto the routers (spelling?)*
*helijet is now being carried by the penguins helijet*
Skipper: Happy?!?
Private/Rico/Kowalski: :)

Everyone: *still screaming*
Y24: *notices the helijet isn't falling* Hey guys...
Everyone else: *still screaming*
Y24: EVERYBODY QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone except PB: O_O
PB: *still screaming*
27K: >:( *slaps PB*
PB: *stops screaming abruptly* Ow...*rubs cheek* >:(
Y24: We stopped falling!
PB: But...how?
laugh
27K: (looks out window to see grapplehooks* :O THEY SAVED US!
PB/27K/CP: WE LOVE YOU SKIPPER!!!!!
Y24: Are you guys still obsessing over skipper?
PB/27K/CP: *acting like they didn't hear Y24* SKIPPER IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!
Y24: T_T
CP: MARRY ME!!!!
PB: NO MARRY ME!!!
27K: NO WE ALL KNOW HE'S GONNA MARRY ME!

Skipper: is it to late to drop them?
Private: but look how happy they are! *looks out the window to see PB, 27K, and CP climbing up grapple hook with lovesick faces* oh dear...
mischievous
(^^ LOL PB at the screaming part, I couldn't stop laughing XD)

CP: *PB's foot in her face* Hey PB you mind your foot! DX You're gonna make me fall D:

PB: That's the idea >:) *keeps shoving foot to CP's face*

CP: :O You wouldn't >:(

Y24: Um you guys do know I'm still down here, still hanging on for dear life D:

27K: Eh you two keep fighting as long as you want, I don't mind *continues climbing ahead of CP and PB* See ya! XD

PB/CP: :O >:(

Y24: Hello! Is anybody listening to me at all? >:O

Meanwhile...

Skipper: *Points at crazy fangirls* Is that what you call normal Private? >:(

Private: Well I guess you're right Skipper, they do look and rabid and creepy? *thinks for a minute* But how about if we can teach them how to behave :D

Skipper: With what exactly? o.O

Private: *holding a CD* With Lunacorns Teach Your Friend Manners Deluxe Edition CD* It has all the things needed to... :D

*Skipper cuts off Private*

Skipper: No, no, no, no! Enough with the Lunacorns Private DX I've had enough problems for one day. Clearly we need better options than that :) Kowalski give me some more, manlier plans of yours...

Private: Awwww! D: I was too excited about that plan ):
laugh
(^LOL at all the posts above! XD I can't stop laughing! XD)

PB: *takes 27K's leg and stops her* You ain't going anywhere, sister!

27K: Ugh, let me go! *shakes leg* >:( What's wrong with you!?

PB: >:( First you gotta wait for me, second... I STILL can't believe you broke my Ipod! >:U

27K: It was an accident! I'm sorry! DX

Y24: *still hanging for dear life* CAN SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEEEE?! D:
mischievous
27K: Ok here! >:( *hands PB a new Ipod* Take it!

PB: :O An IPod? But why are you giving me your IPod? :O *let's go of 27K's foot*

27K: Actually I have a confession to make, that IPod is not for me actually, it's yours. I've been saving money to give it to you on your birthday as a surprise. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner :)

PB: Aw thanks, btw I know where you got the money to buy the Ipod :D

27K: *gulps* (I'm dead D:) Wwwhere exactly? *sweating profusely* :D

PB: You sold your old CD's to buy me a new IPod. Now that's a true friend :D

27K: Yyyeah! :D Phew for a minute there I thought you were going to say I hacked into your Bank Account to buy your IPod (shoot, shouldn't kept my mouth shut DX)

PB: :O You money stealing hacker! >:( *grabs 27K's leg again and grips it tight* That was my whole 3 month allowance girl! >:(

27K: Sorry! DX

CP: Well at least PB stopped shoving her foot into my face :P

PB: Oh yeah >:( *shoves foot into CP again*

CP: DX
laugh
CP: I can help you,Y24! And sorry I did this :P *steps on Y24's face*
Y24: That's not helping me! >:O
CP: I know.. I just want to grab PB's foot :P
Y24: Somebody help meeeeeeeee... D:
CP: *grabs PB's foot* Hah! Gotcha!!