Penguins of Madagascar LOL Episode game

penguinlover723 posted on Jun 19, 2012 at 01:26AM
Do you have an idea for a funny episode? Well now heres your chance! heres how the game will work, someody will give a title and the next person gives a plot then they come up with another episode name and so on.

Here's an example:
Me:4 Blind Penguins
--------------------------
Someone else: After Kowalski fails at using an invention all the penguins go blind and eventually the entire zoo.
The Good, The Bad and The Cute.

And it goes on.

Rules! No Swearing, No Innapproprate things and HAVE FUN!

Penguins of Madagascar 229 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-229 of 229

over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
big smile
(One, I think KowalskiRocks' idea was very creative, and dark.... probably PG-13, if not M! LOL! Secondly, I think the two with Manfreedi and Johnson's spirits are Private and Rico, sonce Skipper remebers everything about the two, and Kowalski would certainly NOT behave that way about it, if he knew it were true. Just my thoery, though)

Marlene thinks game night could have gone better, then she decides to make a NEW zoo get-togther! Comedy Night! Each animal must play the funniest pranks on a victim chosen from a hat draw. But when Private must prank on Skipper, he thinks it would be insubordination to his leader, and is hesitent. But Julian taunts his, saying he is too weak, and good-hearted to prank on anyone, so Private sets out to play the ultimate prank, even if it means someone getting hurt, in the process...

REMATCH!
over a year ago KowalskiRocks said…
(Why would my idea be M rated? It doesn't have any sex scenes. Besides, it would be somewhat educational. I bet you a month of my allowance that most kids don't know what the Underworld is.)

When Julien, of all people, beat Kowalski at chess, Kowalski demands a rematch. He loses, demands another rematch, loses again, another rematch you get the idea. Kowalski gets suspicious, and decides to investigate. After lots of detective work, he figures out how the lemurs were cheating.

Talent Show Showdown
(I don't bet, and besides, don't you think the Underworld would scare kids?)

Julian and Darla have had it up to here with each outdoing the other's dancing, and they demand a talent show between themselves, with Marlene, the Penguins, and Phil and Mason as judges. Darla bets Julian that if she wins, she gets to dance five days a week, while Julian only two, and Julian bets if HE wins, he'll give her his WHOLE kingdom. Obviously he's confident.... now he needs the Penguins help to make it real...

Ups and Downs
(*Sighs* The Underworld isn't that scary. In my idea, Skipper was in the Isle of the Blest, which is like the Underworld's party central. You can only go there if you achieve Elysium in three different lifetimes. The penguins don't have to go to Tartarus. Not to be rude, but do you know anything about Greek myths? And I have no idea for that title.)
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
laugh
With Kowalski's gravity control ray, half of the animals in the zoo can see upside down and get confused while the other half has to deal with the risk of falling up. Unfortunately, the penguins can see upside down and get confused. Can Kowalski reverse the polarity of the ray before half the zoo falls into space and worse happens?

Brain Models (thinking about Kowalski's dance at the moment)
(I don't, KowalskiRocks)
over a year ago penguinlover723 said…
Kowalski is secretly in love with " The Hen" but when doris finds out that he likes someone else ( as told by Dr Blowhole) she plans to seek revenge on him in numerous ways. However, In the end both The Hen and Doris meet and Kowalski has to make a choice to choose Doris or The Hen

Assasinated I: Skipper's Last Breath

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
(Where is everyone? O.O I might aswell do this one. :P)

The penguins get warned by Nigel that someone is taking out all of the world greatest penguin agents, and they set out to find and capture this mysterious person, but then, Skipper gets poisoned by the unknown person, and the others have to find him/her, and get Skipper the antidote, before it's too late.

Dark Side
over a year ago MaxTheCat said…
big smile
Private is always known for being the friendliest, cutest and the nicest of all four penguins on the team. But as the penguins return to HQ after that bitter accident on their latest mission, Private himself was suddenly never the same again. What secrets is Skipper, Rico and Kowalski hiding. Do they know why Private is starting to show his dark side? What caused Private so much pain that his dark side starts to show up, and can anything be done to stop it?
(Oh this is going on my fanfiction list)

Tango Night
over a year ago hotsnowsels said…
Tango Night is a widely popular event in Madagascar, and Julien hopes to bring it to the zoo. The other animals, even the penguins, all consent at first. But when Julien starts being very demanding, the other animals all quit. Desperate, Julien promises a prize to the couple that can dance the best tango. This creates high tension among the others. When they try to find dance partners, chaos ensues.

Great Minds Think of Mice
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
The first Penguins of Madagascar crossover event: To increase his chances of obtaining world domination, Brain tricks Kowalski into experimenting on Pinky in an effort to boost his IQ. After realizing what he had done and taking more than a few slaps from Skipper, Kowalski and the others set out to protect the planet from rodent rule.

"I Can't Set Foot in Sweden"
Skipper and the team are sent on an important mission to Sweden. They're just about ready to go, when Rico hesitates. It is soon discovered that he is unable to go to Sewden...

I Want My Mummy!
(Aw, c'mon, CC, the creators already torture us about the reason Skipper can't go to Denmark, and now you're not going to tell us why Rico can't go to Sweden? Kidding...)

The penguins are doing a training exercise in the park when one of their explosives uncovers a buried Egyptian Ankh with an inscription. The penguins are then led on a journey through Egypt to uncover a hidden treasure. Julien follows them, and they start to fight over the hoard. The pesky lemur king accidentally frees a mummy and invokes and ancient curse.

Red Light, Mean Light (yes, I know all my titles are lame puns. But isn't that following the POM spirit?)
laugh
(Yep. preeeety much... And YEAH! I LOVE the puns! My bro even knew the title The Penguin Who Loved Me, was supposed to be The Spy Who Loved Me)

The zoo gets some new streetlights in, and they're brighter than the average afternoon. The light even seeps into the Penguins' HQ, so when Skipper can't sleep, he and the team set off to get rid of the lights, before they're blinded. (Get some sunnies, dudes)

Mix-'n-Match.
(I know, lame puns are amazing in a really classic way. I don't know, but I like them. XD Apparently it makes it hard for the creators to know which episode is which though, haha.)

When the animals start arguing over their jobs for setting up a zoo meeting, Marlene suggests they all try trading places for a week. The animals agree at first, but they soon discover that mixing up identities can be much more trouble than it's worth.

Two Penguins in a Space Pod
Whilst on a space mission, Kowalski and Rico's pod crashed somewhere in the Amazon Rain forest. Skipper and Private set out to find them, whilst Kowalski and Rico have to try to survive whilst there's many hungry animals prowling the forest. Will they make it out alive?

(This has gave me a great idea for a awesome daydream. :D)

Dream On.
over a year ago LeonardFan said…
big smile
Julien persistently believes that Marlene planned the whole thing when she saved him from being hit by a runaway popcorn cart. Desperate for the truth, he berates and constantly asks her 24/7 if she planned the whole thing just to get close to him or get him to realize that she is in love with the King, will his persistence finally pay off?

Treat me like a lady
laugh
Marlene is sick of the Penguins always asking her to help with mini missions. So, she insists they stop, and start treating her how they should; like a proper lady.

Behind the Cute
smile
In this episode, we learn the secrets of how Private himself still retains his cute and adorable personality while training himself into becoming the best commando penguin he can ever hope to be. Plus that's not all, we also will learn the history of Private's Hyper cute ability shown in several episodes recently. Stay Tuned folks.

Squeeze Him Like A Bug (Julien episode)
After another near-banishing of Mort from the lemur kingdom, Marlene angrily demands that Julien start showing more affection for Mort and being nice. Julien consents when Marlene gets out a crowbar. The party king attempts to be nice to Mort, even hugging /his/ feet, but Mort soon gets annoyed and begins to order Julien to stop touching the feet, leading to a backwards scenario where, of course, the penguins must get involved.

What Happens in Brooklyn Stays in Brooklyn
over a year ago RTE33 said…
laugh
The Penguins Are Doing a Demolitions Test that Destroys Almost All Of New York City! Will The Penguins Rebuild Every Thing?

An Otter In a Steel ... HEY IS THAT PRIVATE'S!!!??? (LOL)
big smile
Marlene finds Privates armor suit, and out of curiousity, she puts it on. But, due to some modifications, she gets trapped in it, and the suit goes haywire, and starts attacking the zoo. Can the penguins stop her in time?

Battlefield.
big smile
Skipper and Hans face off in the battle of the Penguin century! It's finally time to settle what happened in Denmark...

Just In Time
smile
Blowhole has kidnapped Marlene and Kitka and things couldn't get worse as Skipper is forced to choose between two girls that he cares about. Learning from his mistakes before, Blowhole added another obstacle, putting several bombs in the zoo. As a consequence, it gives less time for Skipper to choose which girl to save, Marlene, his current girlfriend with whom he's still dating, or Kitka, his ex that he dumped, but still have feelings for her. Can Skipper manage to save the day or will it all come to sad ending?

Treasure it Forever
smile
Private finds a lost teddy bear on the floor, which he instantly loves, and takes with him everywhere. Then the owner of the bear comes too the zoo, and it is revealed that the bear is actually an ancient artifact worth millions of dollars, and is going to be put in a museum, making the owner a millionaire. Will Private give up his new favourite toy, or will the owner have to force it out of them. (Kinda lame I know XD)

The Silence
over a year ago penguinlover723 said…
cool
Private wakes up and finds that it's extremely quiet for this time of night. He decides to get out of bed and the first thing he noticed was that Skipper, Kowalski and Rico were gone! Private was already getting angry but got more frightened when it wasn't just the penguins who were gone but the entire zoo was gone! He checked everywhere in the zoo but couldn't find them. He then becomes as scared as ever but then the next day made Private want to jump out of his feathers.. No One (not even Alice) came to the zoo! Private (more panicked than he had ever been before) decided to run back to the HQ and cried in his bunk. However, Skipper's ghost told Private that everyone in the city of New York was taken and Private was the only one to stop... The White Whisperer.... Will Private stop The White Whisperer?

The Lemur, The Witch & The Wardrobe
big smile
The Vesuvius Twins capture Julien again, and when the penguins go to rescue him, all they find is a mysterious wardrobe. They go inside and find a strange world, covered in Peanut Butter Winkies and Butterscotch Lollies. They soon find Julien, but an evil witch is keeping them trapped within the wardrobe, and she brings the Peanut Butter Winkies and Lollies to life and makes them attack the penguins. Can they defeat the witch and get out, before the tasty snacks destroy them? (I don't know how snacks can destroy them but, ah well. XD)

Fearless.
peacebaby7 commented…
XDXDXDXDXD over a year ago
over a year ago queenpalm said…
Dr. Blowhole accidentally switches minds with Julien, and finds it as an extreme weapon. Being Julien, he begins sneaking into the penguin's HQ and discovering all their secrets. Nobody suspects a thing, except for Maurice and Kowalski. Together, they must convince the zoo on Julien's identity crisis. Blowhole in Julien's body finds out, and mind jacks Kitka (no idea why) so that Skipper will love her again. He takes out all the penguins without Skipper noticing. Now it's up to Maurice, and now Mort,to fix this mess. No matter how dangerous it will be. They will need to be "Fearless".

Video Game Central
When the penguins get ahold of the latest video game, they are instantly obssessed with it and start hoarding video games to the point where they're lair is completely filled with them! Can the other zoo animals stop this videoo-gaming madness?

(Eh, all I got >.<)

Final Stand