Penguins of Madagascar LOL Episode game

penguinlover723 posted on Jun 19, 2012 at 01:26AM
Do you have an idea for a funny episode? Well now heres your chance! heres how the game will work, someody will give a title and the next person gives a plot then they come up with another episode name and so on.

Here's an example:
Me:4 Blind Penguins
--------------------------
Someone else: After Kowalski fails at using an invention all the penguins go blind and eventually the entire zoo.
The Good, The Bad and The Cute.

And it goes on.

Rules! No Swearing, No Innapproprate things and HAVE FUN!

Penguins of Madagascar 229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 229

over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
laugh
(Hm......)

Julian is having a party, but this time, wants food. He gets Mason! Mason now has to get out of cooking for Julian, but can he?

Want You Gone

(LOL, I'm taking the song titles form Portal and Portak 2)
over a year ago MaxTheCat said…
big smile
Julian and Maurice have a fight. so Julian says something that finally makes Maurice snap, so he moves out of the lemur habitat, he tries other zoosters house but doesn't easily fit in with them. Julien later has the realization that needs Maurice and convinces him to come back.

Wooly Sheep
Randy asks the penguins for help, when a female sheep comes to the zoo. Private sets out to help him win he heart, but can he do it?

My Place at Last.
smile
When Marlene hears from Alice that she being moved to another zoo, she decides to keep it a secret until Julien announces that he's having a party after helping the penguins in their mission, even Skipper and his team for the first time are excited to be in the party. So it dawns to her that she announce her departure in the party. Everyone is sad, as they dedicate the party for her and rename it Marlene's farewell party. In the end, the plan to move Marlene to another zoo is cancelled and it is decided that she will stay in Central Park Zoo.

Gassy Lemur
laugh
Julina gets his paws on some baked beans... everyone in the zoo now avoids him for the day. XD

Sunny Days, Again.
over a year ago mostar1219 said…
The penguins go to an abandoned street in New York and try to do research on it. Private believes it was formally Sesame Street, while Kowalski believes it to be emptied by a group of thugs a long time ago. Who will be right?

Cupid's arrow
(LOL)

Valantines Day! and Marlene is looking for someone to send her cards to. When she gets a mysterious box from someone called, her 'secret admirer' she is determinded to find out who it is.

Crazy Minds.
big smile
Rico and Julien go at it again, going crazy and bombing things, but this time they got Marlene and Private to join them, will Skipper and Kowalski be able to stop them before they get into serious trouble?

Alice you're fired
last edited over a year ago
Alice gets fired, and she, and the whole zoo, celebrate. But after two weeks of the new zookeeper, Skipper and all the zoosters want Alice back, and, she hates to admit it, but, Alice wants back too.

Friend or Foe?
laugh
After defeating Hans, Skipper vows never to make friends with him, but after his past from Denmark comes back to haunt him and threatens to drive the team, he goes to the only other person who knows the incident more like him, Hans. And the two are forced to work together if they ever want to make it out alive.

Penguins of Madagascar: Amazing Race Style Special Episode
(Ok, let's see....)

Skipper and Julian challanging each other to another race, but this time, half the zoo want to join in the competitive fun! Its a race, and the winner takes it all. Who will win?

A Time for Love
big smile
Kowalski retires from the team and wants to settle down and have a family, but with no girlfriend and Doris already married to someone else, he tries to find someone who shares his interest thru an online dating add.

The Illusionist Otter (Marlene episode)
hmmm
(Um............. not sure....)
big smile
(an illusionist is like a magician, they almost similar, it's another word, i used illusionist to make it fancy XD)
big smile
(I'll see what I can do)

Marlene has taken up magic, and lillusions, as a way of entertainment. The penguins are convinced it's only a hoax, until Private dissappears...

Heavy Hearts
big smile
(that's works, in fact i'd love to see that plot as an episode)

Julien becomes addicted to butter when he eats a sample from the zoo snack bar, Maurice warns him that eating too much butter might give him a heart attack, but the king is too stubborn to even listen to his advisor, forcing Maurice to seek help from the penguins.

Operation Cooties 2: The Infection returns
laugh
It's back! The horrer of the zoo! COOTIES! This time, for real. Marlene is once again the first victom, and soon, everyone has the dreaded cooties... except Mort and Private...

Marmalade
big smile
Everyone is on edge for the last marmalade on who gets it, so the penguins proposed a contest. The winner gets to keep the marmalade for themselves. But Julien is not about to let it slip from his hands, so he has his own scheme to eliminate the competition.

The British Spy and the Naive Penguin (Uncle Nigel and Private episode)

(naive means having or showing a lack of experience ...)
laugh
(I know that! I looked it up in my dictionary ages ago!)

Nigel comes to the zoo, to ask for Private's help in a dangerous mission. When Skipper refused to let him go, Nigel and Private sneak out that night. They only plan to be gone two or three days, but days turn into weeks, and weeks turn into months... (And now I've got a fan fic in my head! XD)

An Otter's Lonely Life
big smile
Marlene sad that she's got no one to spend the rest of her life, Skipper overhears her saying that and finally plans to express his true feelings for her, but things go tragic when Marlene gets injured and goes into a coma for several months.

The Most Awesome Soiree Ever

(Soiree means night party)
Julian plans to throw the best party ever! He inviets everyone in the zoo, and even the penguins come. He plans for the party to go on for days! Can everyone stay that long?

Death after Life
smile
In this episode we go behind the scenes on the penguins different views of life after Death, after that we also Marlene on what she thinks will happen after death.

Private runs away
After one too many scoldings from Skipper, Private feels unwanted, and lonely. He runs away, hoping to find some way to his Uncle Nigel, in Britain...

Can you Can-Can?
over a year ago hotsnowsels said…
Julien throws yet another wild party, but this time he's inviting everyone in the zoo for a dance-off. Skipper refuses to participate, until Julien gets his hands on some Classified files. If the penguins don't win the dance-off, Julien will spill whatever secrets are in that mysterious folder.

Fred Hot Chili Peppers
over a year ago SaturdaySurpris said…
big smile
Fred joins the Red Hot Chili Peppers after showing talent in music. Red however, gets rid of Fred and tries to pose as him so he can use that fame for his own evil goods!

Sister alert
over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
(Hmmm) Dr. Blowholes sister arrives at the zoo and the all of the penguins except Private believes she is evil and try to transfer her away, thinking she is a blowhole spy. Private is caught alone with her one time and finds out she's actually good and tries to convince the others. They don'y believe them until Blowhole arrives at the zoo and tries to attack the penguins and his sister defends them and beats Blowhole. (Yeah I know it wasn't that good, first time trying this. :3)

Puzzle of the heart.
last edited over a year ago
big smile
Maurice wants to have a girlfriend, so sets up a profile on an online dating ad that might be proved useful so he can finally get a girlfriend, but all is not as it seems when he finds there is already someone in the zoo who likes him.

Maid in the Zoo
Juian decided his kingdom isn't big enough, and hires Marlene to be his maid. Marlene can hardly stand the idea, but is somehow convinced to do it. The penguins must get her out of this jam!

Sing-Song
smile
The penguins decided to have a camping trip in the woods for a few days, but unbeknownst to them King Julien tags along, much their dismay. Later on, while roasting marshmallows, King Julien grabs a ukelele and starts singing weird songs, forcing them to sing along to horrid music.

Bowling Bonanza
The penguins have had enough with only their limited supply of ninja bowling pins, so they go to the bowling ally, and terrorize everyone and everything there. XD

The Time is Near
smile
A sequel to Maurice at Peace, Maurice overhears from Alice that his time is near. Fearing the worst yet again, he turns to the penguins for help, this however they wanna make sure that he is really dying for real and not a mistake, unlike last time. The penguins tried everything to be sure, from Kowalski's inventions to Alice conversation until they are that Maurice will finally die. That night the zoo prepares to say their final farewells before he's gone forever. Next day came and the animals find out Alice was really talking about a kids birthday party to be held at the zoo and maurice not dying. It was another case of mistaken info.

The Otter and the Pauper

(pauper means very poor person)
laugh
(I know. LOL)

Marlene finds herself wandering arond Central Park, glad she doesn't have to worry abobut her wild side, when she finds another otter. This other otter looks exactly like Marlene. But she's very sick, so Marlene says for her to stay at the zoo for a few days so she can recover, and Marlene will take care of her home. However, the penguins sense the sudden change in Marlene's behaivour. Will they figure out the secret?

Forever and a Day
smile
(aww I want that as a fanfic, someone pls make it now, I wanna read it so bad)

While sitting in his throne, and not a day goes by, Julien ponders upon how long will he King and who will be his successor when he retires. This episode focuses on Julien and his decisions will affect his future, his reflections and finally his relationship with his two loyal subjects.

The Day I Retire From Being King
(Will a quick one-shot please you?)

Julian has finally decided to retire, but the problem on who'll get his crown worries the zoo animals. They want a king who would be kind, and not quite so booty shaking. It somehow happens that it's Private who is choosen. After a few weeks of a new ruler, the animals realise they miss Julian more than they thought they would... even Skipper...

When You are Gone
smile
(yep, at least it's better than nothing at all, I gotta tell you usually I love stories with that similar plot. People with no financial problems interacting with poor people, as long as the ending is happy)

Private decides its finally time to quit the team when he finds out that his true passion for life is acting on stage, Skipper hates to admit it but he's finally letting Private go on his own for the first time. Kowalski and Rico try to beg him to come back but Skipper forbids them. Later they held up an audition for a replacement for their youngest member, turns out it's little bit difficult find a recruit similar to Private's personality.

Corn Cob Shootout
(Aww, that sounds so sad... :()

Julian and Mort find a whole bunch of corn in the storage shed, and start hitting each other with it, just for fun. When Joey accidently gets into the line of fire, it's bye-bye Julian and Mort, unless the penguins can help.

Life on the Line
smile
Marlene gets hit on the head with watermelon and goes into a coma for 6 months, the penguins do everything they can to keep her alive, and only time will tell if she will wake up.

The Hunky Spanish Otter
smile
Marlene finally meets Antonio, and it's love at first sight. But when she finds out he's cheating on her for someone else, will the relationship crumble?

Sand of Time
over a year ago LeonardFan said…
big smile
Kowalski finally perfects the time machine and the penguins go back in time to fix their mistakes in the past, but it becomes worse when items in the present are reverting to it's original forms when they were first invented and every zoo animal is regressing in age, getting younger and younger by the second. Can the penguins find a way to fix time before they disappear forever?

Machine Mumble Jumble
laugh
Kowalski fixes the brain-swtiching machine, and tries it out on Private and Mort. When the two are swapped, Kowalski can't get them back in their right bodies. Now Skipper has to deal with Mort in Private's body, so Julian and Maurice won't suspect anything. Can hey do it? And Can Private stand hugging Julian's feet 24/7?

The Fall of the Penguins!
cool
Tired from their latest mission, Skipper falls asleep in his own bunk and dreams about his teams defeat at the hands of Doctor Blowhole. Skipper is horrified at the sight of it, but later realizes he's in a dream state and tries to wake up, but somehow Dr. Blowhole is using a device that prohibits him from waking up and the only to stop it is by destroying the device.

Marlene the Super Otter
Marlene somehow gets super powers. and begins protecting th zoo better than the penguins themselves. Skipper's not happy about it, and sets out to bring the otter down...

The First Private
big smile
Private learns from his friends that there was on original Private that came to team before him, and later met an untimely demise from one of their missions, the penguin now fears the worst as Skipper is letting them go back to the place where they once lost the original Private. But Skipper assures him that he ain't gonna let that happen again.

Maurice's Best Friend Pays A Visit
A transfer from Madagascar, and Maurice finds himself hanging out with Sandy, his old friend. She hasn changed a lot, and he's worried they won't be as good friends as they were before.

The Private that would be Skipper
over a year ago BrightLight92 said…
smile
Private hears Skipper talking about how great it is to be leader and decides to show Skipper that he can one day be as great as him. But that won't be too easy.

(Bad, I know)

The Great Renovations
over a year ago KowalskiRocks said…
smile
Skipper decides that the HQ 'looked a little shabby' after a attack from Hans(in truth, it looked like a tornado whirled through it after an earthquake), so the team do a little redecorating and renovating. But when Private is tasked with the redecoration, and Julien gets a little too involved, none of the others are happy about the results...(Hint: Lunacorns and a flashy dance floor XD)

(At least, that what I think renovation means X3)

Confessions of a Super Secret Santa (Maybe a little Skilene?)
(Yup LOL)

Marlene deides the zoo should start celebtraing Christmas in July, and everyone agrees there should be a secret Santa draw. Skipper gets the task of getting Marlene a gift. But what do you get an otter so you can show your true feelings, while still remaining annomnous?

French Flies
over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
A group of dragonflies from France get shipped to the zoo by accident and they start terrorizing the zoo and put Private's life in danger. Can an unexpected group of insects come to the rescue.? (Cough cough Sting cough Operation cough)

My Private Movie
over a year ago queenpalm said…
For April Fools Day, the team plays a trick on Private to make him think a Lunicorn movie was coming out. Private believed it an got excited. He waited weeks and weeks. After a few months, Private got mad, and the team made up for it by making their own Lunicorn movie. Unfortunately, it was not as easy as they had planned.

Double Trouble Triplets
(@Emma: How can dragonflies put Private's life in danger?)

Think the vesuvious twins are bad? HA! Wait 'till you meet the Aragon triplets! Three girls, bratty, snobby, mean, vicious, rude, and mort of all, penguin-hating! Now Skipper, Rico, Kowalski, and Private must escape their house, after being kidnapped...

Friends Stick Together, and a Team is Forever