Penguins of Madagascar Icon Days!

quasomeness posted on Apr 10, 2012 at 04:48PM
Since Angel can't do Icon Days any more, I thought I would carry on the tradition!

For those of you who have never done Icon Day before, every week, we can change our icons to a different theme. Traditionally, Angel did it every Sunday, so I'm hoping to do the same sort of thing.

As Angel posted on her Icon Days fourm, this could really create some unity amoung us fans!

Also, if you have any suggestions about the next Icon Day, feel free to post them!

Sunday, August 12: OC Day

Sunday, August 19: Puzzle Day

Sunday, August 26: Patriotic Day

Sunday, September 2: Slap Day
last edited on Aug 12, 2012 at 04:11AM

Penguins of Madagascar 256 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 256

over a year ago Tressa-pom said…
laugh
^LOL!
over a year ago CuteCuddly said…
smile
^ I wanted to do something other than Blowhole. And there are currently no screenshots of Doris, except for the picture of her Kowalski had.
over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
big smile
^Oh there is one of Doris. :P In Loathe at First Sight, at the end, when Alice is sitting by the beach with the trashcan and the dolphins that Kowalski were tracking go by, Doris is with them, and it's my pic today. :D
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
laugh
Check out mine...It's got NPH in it! XD
laugh
@Emma: LOL, I thought of that, but I like mine.
big smile
Upside Down Day is coming! :D
laugh
^ Yay!! How does it work? Upside down?
over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
Since July 29 hasn't been officially scheduled yet, I might suggest doing one with the penguins that is somehow Olympic-related. I plan to keep my Skipper with Olympic rings design throughout the games.
last edited over a year ago
^ I like that design. It looks cool.
^^Ooh yes good idea. :D I'm designing an Olympic picture now.
over a year ago Private1sCut3 said…
big smile
Yeah, I really like the Olympic idea. =D I'm going to get started on that.
laugh
Hehehe. I made my own!
over a year ago skipper12a said…
I drew my own and used the London Olympics logo :D
^ Cool.
laugh
Penguins' Volleyball team! :D
^ Awesome!
big smile
^Your icon is awesome too! :D
laugh
^ Thanks! I'm only slightly disappointed, 'cuz I was trying to add a runners suit thing. I had found the perfect one, of this guy in EXACTLY the same position as that Skipper!
laugh
^LOL!
laugh
^ I'm serious! He was! In fact, he was only face the otehr way, so, if I flipped him horizontally, the resembalance was hilarious!
smile
Mines of Skipper holding the Olympic torch. :P I made it yesterday, but forgot to put it on until just now. xD
laugh
^ LOL xD I love your guys icons. Mine is of Private holding the torch and wearing a gold medel. xD
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
Mine is of King Julien wearing a gold medal (and if I wasn't too lazy to fix the entire picture, there's a thing above Maurice who is next to Julien that says "5th." Dunno why, just seemed funny enough to work), and I chose that picture because it's the episode "Hot Ice" where he had that diamond necklace and I thought it would be a good idea to just paint over it. I love everyone's icons, though; great pictures, guys. :)

Should someone tell quasomeness to update? I understand if he's busy, it's just that for a while, I was unsure what was going on today.
last edited over a year ago
The Olympic icons I've seen so far are nice. I'm glad everyone decided to go with my idea for today.

@xDark_Angelx: I wonder what medal Maurice gets for coming in fifth. Probably one made with aluminum foil.
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
^I didn't draw him one, because I wasn't even sure what kind of medal fifth place gets, if they get one. (I'll be totally honest, I don't watch the Olympics, so....yeah.)
I don't think there is a medal for fifth place.
@skipper12a: You're right, there isn't. My "aluminum foil" bit was a joke because it is of little value, just as placing fifth in most competitions is.
big smile
Today is upside down day! :D
over a year ago peacebaby7 said…
laugh
Does this count for upside down day?
laugh
LOL, I missed it, but I'm still getting an upside-down icon.
I'm temporarily switching my icon to commemorate my country's 47th National Day. I'm switching it back to the Olympic one on the 10th. Hope you guys don't mind.
So is it Oc day tomorrow?
^ No idea...
Well it's Sunday where I am, and since OC day was my idea I might as well participate. That's a picture of my fourth OC, Dominic. I bet some of you know him...
Its Sunaday here, too! I'll do mine.
over a year ago quasomeness said…
^Sry I didn't update the schedule lately. Tomorrow will be OC day.
^ Sokay. I'm ready in advanced. :D
I got two ideas for upcoming icon days: Silly face day or back to work/school day with the Penguins. =3
What about Random Objects Day? Y'know, things like a snowcone, of a fish, or Julian's crown, etc.
big smile
Cool, Oc day! :D Well, this picture of Emma is always my Icon, so I might change it to one of my other 50 Ocs.... hmmmm.. I'll go with Flame. :D
big smile
My OC Snow the Pigeon! :D
laugh
I got Nester... technically, he IS an OC.
smile
So just wondering, what is puzzle day again?
hmmm
Actually, yeah. How would that work?
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
@Emma and CC: Somebody takes a screenshot and divides it into several icons, and everyone uses one of them.
^ OH! I won't be here for that Icon Day. :(
hmmm
Which photo is going to be the puzzle? =/
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
I could split up a Mort and Private one from When the Chips are Down. =)
Well, I say we choose one that has as much stuff in it as possible, otherwise some people might get just one single square of one colour. Also, I have a software that can split a picture up into a select number of squares. Tried and tested. Once we've decided on a picture I could split it up and... um... send it to you guys?
smile
^Sounds like a good idea.