Penguins of Madagascar Icon Days!

quasomeness posted on Apr 10, 2012 at 04:48PM
Since Angel can't do Icon Days any more, I thought I would carry on the tradition!

For those of you who have never done Icon Day before, every week, we can change our icons to a different theme. Traditionally, Angel did it every Sunday, so I'm hoping to do the same sort of thing.

As Angel posted on her Icon Days fourm, this could really create some unity amoung us fans!

Also, if you have any suggestions about the next Icon Day, feel free to post them!

Sunday, August 12: OC Day

Sunday, August 19: Puzzle Day

Sunday, August 26: Patriotic Day

Sunday, September 2: Slap Day
last edited on Aug 12, 2012 at 04:11AM

Penguins of Madagascar 256 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 256

over a year ago SJF_Penguin2 said…
My Lunacorn icon is from the titlecard of "Antics on Ice." I can't help but feel a bit like Skipper would if he were using this icon, but like him, I'm willing to do anything to prevent Private from falling under hipster influences.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ILUVKOWALSKI said…
big smile
XD Mines from Hello Dollface, this was one of my favourite bits. X3
over a year ago JediPenguin16 said…
laugh
Mines from Action reaction when Skipper melted the lunacorn doll, b/c the lunacorns look legitly scary to me-remind me of the OLD my little pony toys. ( of course, later on he sings the little song to himself to calm/deflate himself down. XD)
over a year ago xDark_Angelx said…
"My little lunacorn, my little lunacorn, ahhhhh~

...Well, some brony had to do it! XD Happy Lunacorn day. I know Private would love to see this. My picture is from "Brush with Danger."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago skipper12a said…
^Imagine a Lunacorn asking an evil scientist how to find a rainbow painting XD
over a year ago GoTeamSkipper said…
Who wants to swap icon with me on Sunday? ;) I can't choose who to ask....
Well, I think mine's nice.
Anyone want to trade with me? Well, at least the icon I have right now, since I change it nearly everyday? XD
over a year ago quasomeness said…
@GoTeamSkipper and xDark_Angelx Why don't we do a rotation Icon Day change?
GoTeamSkipper can switch to any of my icons, I'll switch to Dark Angel, and Dark Angel to GoTeamSkipper?

Just a random idea I had. XD
over a year ago yasminwinx said…
Lampy and I would trade our icons but I change my icon to Private and when I check this forum, I realised that it was on June 3. Dang it!
I'd be happy to switch icons with anyone still without a partner. Just let me know on this forum.
over a year ago 27Kowalski said…
smile
@SJF: I don't have a partner yet. Then, we can switch our icons!
@Quasomeness-Sounds good to me.
@27Kowalski: Thanks! As you can see, I'm now you for the day.
smile
@SJF: Great! I just changed my icon.
I'd like to switch with someone, anyone want to be a pink pony for the day? XD
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
Just swapped with Emma. :)
big smile
Just changed mine. X3
Well I know this is a little late, but I'm not participating. Until the next Icon Day, I guess.
Happy Private day! This one is from "Hello Dollface." He's so adorable! <3
big smile
This is one of my favourite Private pictures, he looks soo cute! :3
over a year ago Private1sCut3 said…
heart
Yay! It's Private day! <3 <3 <3 My icon is always Private, so I guess I don't have to change it. xD
Got my icon. It's from Love hurts. XD Private is just too adorable.
*SPOILER*
Mine's from the episode that aired today High Moltage.
I drew my own! :D
Helloooo. Hug Day today! :D
Though it's slightly early for me (I'm online late-it's the weekend, no judging!), I still got the chance to get an icon. And it's one of my favorite little hugs in the show. Skipper and Private's hug in "When the Chips are Down." This scene made me die. :)
Aww, cute!
smile
Mine is from A visit from Uncle Nigel when Private finds out that Red captured the rest of the team, so Private starts to hug his lunacorn. <3
big smile
Mines from All King No Kingdom, where Julien was saying about inviting his many friends to his party. XD
big smile
Happy Hug Day! My icon's from "Antics on Ice."
Looks like wee need more icon days rescheduled... The next one is POM Merchandise day and that's the last one on the list!
I got an idea.... Have we had OC day here as an Icon Day before? Just asking, but I'm sure you guys all have some pretty nice OCs. Show 'em off! :D
An idea just came to me for a future Icon Day. We could call it "Puzzle Day" or something like that. What we would do is decide on a certain screenshot from an episode and then divide that picture up into several pieces, with each of us displaying one piece of that picture.
Sounds good, SJF. But I guess we'll need a screenie first...
smile
I've got an idea for another Icon Day. The "Patriotic Day"!
Practically, you have to put the flag of your state on the chest of your favorite PoM character or wherever you want to. (For example, I am from Italy, so I'll put the Italian flag on my icon).
Tell me what do you think.
@27Kowalski: I've had similar thoughts, so I do like the idea. The idea could also be expanded to U.S. states (and the like) if some people wanted to be more specific about their location within a country.
There isn't much to expand to in my country, which is a small island in the South China Sea named Singapore. Luckily for me I can put our red-and-white flag anywhere as long as the length and breadth ratio is 3:2. But I like the idea of Patriotic day. It reminds us that there are POM fans all over the world! :D
@skipper12a We might be able to do an OC day, but I'm not sure if everyone has an OC who would like to participate.

@SJF Yes! If anyone has a screencap idea, please tell me. Also, we might be able to do a competitive competition.

@27Kowalski That's a great idea! There are lots of fans from all over the world and the thought of an international fanbase is very interesting.
@SJF: Yes, I believe the major part of the fans (at least, here on Fanpop) come from U.S.A., so it would be better if everyone put the flag of their own country. By the way, I like the idea of "Puzzle Day"! Sounds like fun!

@quasomeness: Glad you like it!
laugh
POM Merch day :D Like my Skipper plush?
big smile
^ He's cute! But what's that on his head?

Mine's from the Slap a Skipper doll. You punch him and he'll talk! Saw them at the store after seeing Madagascar 3 but they want almost $15.00 each for them and that would cost around $60.00 for all four. D= But I might get just one.
That thing on his head is my Skipper bookmark.
smile
Mine's not technically Penguins of Madagascar merchandise, but it has the Penguins, so shut up! XD

It's the Madagascar 3 happy meal.
Mine is a PoM DS game that I found at Best Buy about a year ago. If I would do another icon, it would be one of my PoM DVDs.
over a year ago Gumball17 said…
I agree with xDark_Angelx! Shut up!
It's the PoM characters form my Sorry! Madagascar Edition. :3 P. S. Sorry if they don't look right. They didn't exactly break the bank on design. XD
big smile
Mines a Phil plush. :P
big smile
Hoboken day!!! :D
cool
Yay for Hoboken day!
Happy Hoboken day! Though I still have to get an icon since I just got online today.