Klaus & Caroline Mysterious Elegance ~ *Basak's Café*

louvreangel posted on Feb 20, 2012 at 04:47PM
Okay! So with my bestfriends Ivana, Sahar and Eleni, I decided to open a café here. I know, this may sound stupid but it's not! It's actually pretty fun because here, you can talk about anything you want to. You can talk about Klaroline, your friends, your family, your boyfriend/girlfriend and etc. as long as you want to. Because we are a huge family and this is the place where we all are going to be having a great time! I am the owner of the shop, I make the best "hot coke"s on earth :D Cakes are mostly from Ivana and the eaters are mostly Eleni and Sahar :D Does anybody want to be a waiter/waitress? That'd be so much help :D

*No money will be taken from family members <3*

You can swear, you can talk, you can do anything you want here except from trolling. Or I have a perfect gun to kill the trolls. You say something bad about Klaroline or us, you're dead dude. Don't say I didn't warn before ;)

So... Let's have some fun guys, c'mon! <3 :)

(P.S.: If you don't have a special name for yourself yet, go ahead and get it from the "Special Nicknames" forum! It makes you feel special <3 :*)

--

My Favourite Quotes (all of them are stalked by Sahar)

Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us ♥"

Meaningful things we said to each other...
Ivana "Also, I need to say this to you, having a thousand friends isn't a miracle. The miracle is to have a friend who will stand by you when thousands are against you. <333333"

I think this shows how amazing we are perfectly! ♥

Family Members

Basak: Mom
Ivana: The crying kid
Sahar: The naughty kid
Eleni: The quiet kid
Ivelina: The oldest kid
Okay! So with my bestfriends Ivana, Sahar and Eleni, I decided to open a café here. I know, this may
last edited on Mar 17, 2012 at 08:36PM

Klaus & Caroline 262 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 262

over a year ago louvreangel said…
heart
Awwww Sahour <3 Apology accepted my dear <3

Iv? Do you have something to say to mommy too? *lifts eyebrows*
over a year ago sahour95 said…
YAY THANK YO MOMMY! Please forgive Iv she's really a sweet kid I drive her to do all the crap with me!
over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
hahahahaha, whaaat? :D sahour you're supposed to wait for me to apologize or not, together, remember? partners? lol.
anyways mommy since my sis got even more weirdier, i apologize too. but stop worshiping elle. not fair. :P
hahaha Yeah I figured I'd get the advantage if I apologize first MWAHHAHAHAHAHA I look after myself, I'm like Katherine in that!!!

And Iv that's the plan! TO tear her away from Elle!!!
oh, no! Another Kat bitch. :D Joking sis. Well how can we be partners, if you're only looking out for yourself? :P

OMG! Sahour, they're reading this too. LOL
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
haha if you two want to plot my demise might as well do it privately ;P
That's what I said we should do. :D
Where's the fun if you don't know what's going on Elle??! LOL! I suck at plotting might as well PM me Iv for our next plot, just maybe we can get it right!! SHIT! I love Elle too much to do that to her!
laugh
awwww Sahour, I love you too <3
I also know your weakness now :P

but honestly I love you girls too much to get mad at any plot against me.
Ok, so now love is exchanging. :D
I LOVE YOU TOO MY SILLY FAMILY! <333
HEY! Missed you girls a lot! I had a hard day today because the guy i like (you know the one told me that he was only a friend of my even though we had been flirting for 3 months). He was on course today and he talked to me so casually I was confused. :\

how was your days ladies? <3
YES WE ARE A SILLY FAMILY! AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE AWESOMEEEEEE

WTF? Did that guy bump his head or something?? What did he say??
He was like his old self and... Well, I was feeling good but now, I think because I shut my heart and feelings, I am bleeding. I mean, I cannot show my feelings to outside because I don't have any; yet inside I am pretty bad. I am all down right now. I don't even wanna right these, I became pretty lazy.
Awww hun! What the hell is wrong with him?? What does he want! What did he do to our Bassie! Please let me come and kick his ass! I think you should just ignore what happened. If he does anything again, demand the truth. But I don't know! I've no experience in such a thing so... :SS
I dunno. He acts like nothing has happened and of course I act like that too but... I demanded the truth as you know and he said he thinks I am a good friend and thats all so, I don't need any more truth from him. He's a dick.
Even I'm confused. I don't get what he wants, or what you want.
You don't like him? You do, but you think he's a dick?
Well, at least, I agree at that one, about him being a dick. :/
If he could leave you alone. Best for everyone.
hmmm
I'm with Iv on this one Bassie, I don't get what either of you want. To be honest I think you are like a back up plan to him or something. Babe, do what you think is best for u. If he is a dick then kick hos ass, or send me a plane ticket and I will!!
2 plane tickets. :D
make that 3 ;D
kiss
Girls, I am sooo sorry. When I was writing those, I was dizzy and I was not feeling really well so even I know what I wrote was freaking complicated and confusing! So, here's the deal clearly: I still have feelings for him but I shut them in my heart, I sink them to a very down spot in my heart but that doesn't stop me getting excited whenever I see him. And as we said "we were just friends" he acts like his normal self now and so do I. Yet it still puzzles me how he can act so free around me. He's a good guy but at the same time a dick (sounds weird, i know) but he was always there for me when I had bad times and... All these just hurts me a little bit sometimes... :\

Thanks for your concerns a lot dearests! <3 No need for plane tickets to kick his ass but if you want it for a tour in Turkey, be my guest anytime! :D
OK, so he is a dick but not around you? That's what I get at least! Well, babe I think you are good as friends because he made it pretty clear you'll be nothing more, and well I think you'd be better off as his friend than more.

And well, if we are going to take a tour, might as well postpone it till summer, so I can stick around for a couple of weeks!
Until he actually tries to take on a date, you're friends, so hold on to that my love. Don't ruin those good moments you had, because you're confused not only with his feelings, but with yours too. Maybe even he doesn't know what you feel? Maybe he's confused as you are, and that's why sometimes he's flirting, other times he's just being a friend?
I know you would never show your feelings first, but you can't expect him to that then. :) Everythin and nothing is possible. That doesn't help at all, but try NOT to think too much about it. Be friends, unless he tries something else.

Hahahaha, Sahour: deal! :D
cake
SOS SORRY MOMMY BASSIE! THIS IS FROM ALL OF US!
SOS SORRY MOMMY BASSIE! THIS IS FROM ALL OF US!
BASSIE COME OVER HERE! EVEN IF YOU WANNA CONTINUE FIGHTING! IF YOU DON'T I HAVE A PLAN TO SPAM YOUR FACEBOOK INBOX\WALL AND YOUR FANPOP INBOX\WALL!
Well girls, that's not the case. Do you remember when I told you a guy was flirting with me and after flirting for two months he found someone else? Well, this guy is that guy! I mean, he found that other girl and broke up with her in a week then again became friends with me. As Sahour said, I think I am always a back-up plan for him so that's why I haven't talked to him in these two months, I don't want his friendship nor do I want to see him anymore. He causes me to bleed.

And, RELAX SAHOUR! I am here! I just been busy a little bit :) Thanks for the cake by the way! And about waiting till summer, I agree you babe :))
hehe I freak out easily! Sorry :*

Well Bassie, screw him! WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT HIM? He's just a guy, and you deserve someone who puts you first, so he can bite his fingers with regret right now!

And you'll be our tour guide when we visit, so put a list already :P
It's okay babe, I understand why you freaked out and that is soo sweet of you <3

Well, yeah screw him, he's a fucking bastard! ;)

Oh, I already put the list babe, the only thing left is the three of you ;) :) <3
YOU'RE SWEET!

his loss babe trust me

OH EXCITING! But well I wouldn't hold my breath and wait for us! I mean we're all under eighteen so.. blah! I'll try to convince dad though :P
Let's see what future will bring to us! :)

by the way Sahour, are you sleeping and eating better now?
Depends on how you define better. Ever since that weekend in the farm since has been going a bit downhill. I don't know if it's something someone said that effected me a lot or something. I'm more quiet right now and alone the whole time, just prefer it, I'm past the anger point I think. And I think that the fact that grandpa no longer has internet access has been irritating, so...
I tried to get my feelings out through writing and wrote that KC fanfiction, but it's not nearly enough. Food is fine, but sleep not so much.
Ok, so we made a deal, right? Screw that gut, he's not for our beautiful Bassie; then ask our parents about going to Bassie's this summer and then planning everything. :D

Oh, that was a good Q Bassie. I'm sorry to see your answer Sahour. You got me worried again, my love. But I understand, it's so hard to get over that. I just need you to get some good sleep, please? Try harder, it's not healthy. I can imagine you parents dying of worry there. :/ Is there anything more we can do? Name it! <3
heart
yep Iv! We;re visiting Turkey this summer. And we;ll be staying at Bassie's, and bring the house down :P

Really babe, you don't have to worry. I'll get over it. I just need time, obviously more than I thought I did, but I am sure that someday it'll just go away, all of those feelings, you know??
I am trying to get sleep, and I am sleeping for like two hours per night or something, the rest of the night I'm just tossing and turning. But that I will solve over time. Mom and dad are doing their best to cheer me up, trying to throw jokes at me, never watching the news while I'm around, picking light movies for us to watch and all.
You can hug me! That would be great! And you can read my KC fanfiction and tell me what you think! That would be great, too :*
LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY FAMILY♥
I'm hugging you so much now! <33333 Love you my dear!
OH MY GOD! I forgat! I knew I forgat to ask you about that on my LONG comment on chat. :/
Where can I find it love? Could you pass me the link of it? :) I can't wait to read it. <333
kiss
Haugging you back! Really there's nothing that can help anyone more than a hug :* thank you babe
It's in the articles here love. Under the title "Just Tonight" :)
The you have millions more! <3
I'm going to read it now! :*
kiss
I just sawyour wonderful comment! Made my decade! Again, thank you sooo much. Looooveee you
Hahaha! <3 You're welcome. Again, being honest. Love you too! :**
kiss
Back from school in a cheery mood thanks to Iv, and the crazy girls of my class! How was your day, sisters, mom?
heart
Hello my dear! I just got back from school too. :) Today is a better day for me. Still not speaking to some of my friends, actually one of them is my best friend, but I'm so much better. :)
Awww, because of meeee? :D LOVE YOU! Have a nice day! :*
Oh no! One of your best friends did this to you? I can't believe it! I would totally ignore her till she comes begging for forgiveness.

Yes of course because of you! Imagine someone telling you that you're so good at writing in English thy wouldn't have guessed you weren't a native speaker, and see how much it'll make your decade!
Hahahahahaha! Once they told me that. :D AND yes, it made my decade. <3
big smile
ahahahaha See? Now you know how I feel!
OMG! Iv, what happened with your friends??

And Sahour, I am soo happy that you are better dear, and you obviously will be better and better by day :)) Missed you girls soo much. Hows like going?? :))
Oh, long story my Bassie. :D No need to talk about it, because now everything is fine! <33

Life is good! School is kicking my ass, but everything else is fine. Wbu love? :*
School and exams and studying kicks my ass! Else is good :) And btw, I lost a friend today. But, it was all her fault. I mean we now say only "hi" to each other and I hate it when she behaves like she is the one who is right whereas she is the one who destroyed everything. Whateves, random story again, nevermind it!

And I am soo glad everything's fine with you luv, if you need to talk anyway, we are here for you <3
kiss
Thank you Bassie, truly! <33
And if you want to talk about your friend, spill! :) You know that I wanna help, always. :)
OMGOSH Bassie! WHAT HAPPENED? Spill girl!

As for me today there was a horrible sandstorm and schools were closed for the day *mwahahaha* So instead I stayed home started reading The Hunger Games, which is totally addictive, and lead me to not doing anything else but read it until I got off my lazy ass only because I miss you girls!
You read The Hunger Games? Oh, man! I need to read those books! Everyone's talking about it, even JoMo, himself. I NEED! :D
wow I missed a ton. What happened Bassie?

I love the Hunger Games, I had to read it for a summer reading book and we are seeing the movie for a field trip. Ivana, you definately need to read it, it is a necessity!
I need to read Hunger games too, I really wonder it!

Well here's the thing, my friend did something pretty offensive to me. You know the guy who I call a "dick", who is now my friend? We just talked about him above :D well, we were joking with him, he had a friend beside him (this was months ago) and then I said "Now you found a new friend you will not give a damn about us anymore!" and I laughed and she said "He never gave a damn about you anyway." And I was like "WTF", I didnt know what to say and I just left with my bestfriend, who was trying to cover up for me. Well, I know sounds pretty confusing but this is the best summarize I can do. And then me and my friend talked about this but never could get over it and everything got worse a day ago because she said "I do not regret what I said there" and I was like, alright then. SORRY FOR THE LONG STORY!