Klaus & Caroline Mysterious Elegance ~ *Basak's Café*

louvreangel posted on Feb 20, 2012 at 04:47PM
Okay! So with my bestfriends Ivana, Sahar and Eleni, I decided to open a café here. I know, this may sound stupid but it's not! It's actually pretty fun because here, you can talk about anything you want to. You can talk about Klaroline, your friends, your family, your boyfriend/girlfriend and etc. as long as you want to. Because we are a huge family and this is the place where we all are going to be having a great time! I am the owner of the shop, I make the best "hot coke"s on earth :D Cakes are mostly from Ivana and the eaters are mostly Eleni and Sahar :D Does anybody want to be a waiter/waitress? That'd be so much help :D

*No money will be taken from family members <3*

You can swear, you can talk, you can do anything you want here except from trolling. Or I have a perfect gun to kill the trolls. You say something bad about Klaroline or us, you're dead dude. Don't say I didn't warn before ;)

So... Let's have some fun guys, c'mon! <3 :)

(P.S.: If you don't have a special name for yourself yet, go ahead and get it from the "Special Nicknames" forum! It makes you feel special <3 :*)

--

My Favourite Quotes (all of them are stalked by Sahar)

Sahar "My Klaroline family get me more than my own sister!"
Eleni "They should very well be jealous, us Klaroline fans have an unbreakable bond <3"
Ivana "We're together, always&forever"
Sahar "Ok so I realized my life would TOTALLY suck without you girls♥"
Basak "I luv my Klaroline family so much that nobody can break this bond between us ♥"

Meaningful things we said to each other...
Ivana "Also, I need to say this to you, having a thousand friends isn't a miracle. The miracle is to have a friend who will stand by you when thousands are against you. <333333"

I think this shows how amazing we are perfectly! ♥

Family Members

Basak: Mom
Ivana: The crying kid
Sahar: The naughty kid
Eleni: The quiet kid
Ivelina: The oldest kid
Okay! So with my bestfriends Ivana, Sahar and Eleni, I decided to open a café here. I know, this may
last edited on Mar 17, 2012 at 08:36PM

Klaus & Caroline 262 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 262

over a year ago sahour95 said…
heart
Awww Iv I am so glad you had fun love. And really next time don't do it or i will help Bassie!! LOL!!
I wish we could have sleepovers, too. Maybe someday...
And I saw your PM hun just replied to you. I really can't believe it how much you girls are soooo reliable . Love you so so so much :')
And OMG I would sooo eat right now!! Can we have chocolate cake for dessert??
over a year ago louvreangel said…
heart
Girls, thanks for your support! Thanks for being such amazing friends to me <3
Oh and I am sooo glad you had fun Iv! I wish we could have sleepovers too... Well, who knows? Maybe one day :)

And of course Sahour, we are always here for you. You can trust us :)

And OMG! I just ate my dinner but I can still eat those! Great choice Iv <3 So I serve everyone a cooold coke this time ;) :)
kiss
Yes yes please, cold coke would be great for once!! Hahaha. And no worries when it comes to food we can eat.!!!
Talk about trust hun, it is hard to come across a friebd who's worthy of it like you my lovely family! We are sisters!
Btw how was your day love??
heart
Yeah we can eat as much as we want, life is short! <3 :D

We are of course sisters! I am soo glad I have you girls, my precious family, by my side <3

And my day was good darlin, boring as always. I will go study a little bit after an hour. For now, I am stressing out here, with you girls and with my beautiful Klaroline <3 how was your day sweetie? :) <3
kiss
Hahaha YES we can!! Good news! Today I FELT hunger and ate voluntarily!! Not so much though, but it is a start!!
I am pretending to study right now but I really don't feel like it and I just decided to talk to you through the IPad instead :P and my day was tolerable. I got little sleep last night, but it is better than nothing. My mom is working magic in making me feel better :D and again the training session was fun, so great, I am feeling the tiniest bit better. But I shall be great once I watch JoMo in Immortals, and once TVD actually airs again!!
heart
OMG thats good news babe! I am sooo glad you finally ate somethings and was able to sleep! It's a start obviously, you will be better, don't worry :))
Awww, dear, don't do that go study :)) Actually I was supposed to be studying too yet I am here talking to you guys and making Klaroline art... Damn :D

And I am sooo glad you had fun at the training session <3 and yeah I will be happy when I watch the movie and when I will be able to watch TVD again :)) <3
kiss
Thank you hun, I will be better and better with time, I hope :*
Bassie don't be like my mom! I am watching a re-run of Dangerouse Liasons and I will not go stydy until it finishes even if you paid me!! Srsly I have no idea how I made it to the honor list!! I barely study!!
over a year ago IvanaDyP said…
Okey, so I need to stalk this Sahour, because you didn't! :D
by you: ''it is hard to come across a friend who's worthy of it like you my lovely family! We are sisters!''

<3333 Love you so much! That's just beautiful!
Ahahahahaha, Bassieeeee! Our pain in the ***! :D Joking. Don't get woried MOM! We'll study, LATER. :D Love you mooooom! <3
kiss
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST CALLED BASSIE MOM! I guess that is your new position in our family! We are the annoying girls and you're the mom who wants us to study the whole time :P

AND OMG! You like it? I'll add it for you love :*
Ofc you will add it! <3333333333 I love it!

Well she is! :D She's making us study, and like every mom, she comes sometimes and she's being *realistic* and then she crushes our fantasies. :D
big smile
hahah I think mommy Bassie will hate us right now!! LOL! Bu you have a pint :P
Don't hate us Bassie! <3 We do love you!
Yes please Bassie, don't hate us we love our mommy so much! And we'll starve without you!
heart
AWWW you girls are sooo sweet <3 Okay, so I am the mom? Gosh... you know what? Two of my friends call me mom because they think I am more mature than anyone else on my age. Guess it's my duty to be the mom al l the time... :D:D

Okay, I barely study but I get really good marks too but, you gotta go study darlin. Now, come on. You can watch it some other time. And yeah please add that quote, it's beautiful <3

Wow. Am I a pain in the ass? I've been told this before :D:D

I am adding "family members" part to the café now <3
kiss
I would never hate you by the way! <3
AHAHAHA! Mom! <3 Noted! Seriosly? Crying kid? :D I thought I'm a dreamer too. :D
last edited over a year ago
mischievous
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Your friends are right! AND ITS OFFICIAL! LOVE our positions! SOOO STEALING TO THE CHAT :D
And I'm not naughty! I'm just misunderstood *acting like a naughty kid :P*

And mommy please that finished an hour ago, and screw studying I don't have to do that every day. And you can't do anything about it!
But I accept! :D
We're having a free day, oki doki Sahour? :D
mischievous
YES YES WANT MOMMY BASSIE TO GO CRAAAZY :D
AHAHAH! Rebel girl! <3
Wanna be rebellious? I will show you how to be rebellious! You say "I'll work tomorrow" everyday and you never do that (I know it from my own experiences :D:D)

And well Iv, you seriously are a crying kid babe :D:D So you guys are having a free day? Then no hot coke or red velvet cupcake for you!
HHHHHHHHHHHH I'm just living up to my name :P
mischievous
Whateves mom! There are OTHER cafes you know :P And I will work tomorrow just to prove you wrong!
over a year ago MusicOfTheNigt said…
Aww I love how cute and small those hamburgers are Iv, they are so adorable <3

A sleepover with all of us one day could be epic, I have hopes for the future :)

I am very excited. My summer reading book was the Hunger Games so for a field trip in my English class we are seeing it in theaters :) I get to miss school all day (except my two favorite classes) and watch the movie, So excited!

lol I am the quiet kid... I prefer the term socially awkward ;P Mainly because stupid school keeps me off (great now I am a complaining child as well)
Sahour, this is my café!!!! Go right to your room you little trouble!!!

And Elle, it's not complaining babe. School makes us study all the time and keeps us away from the outside world but, we have summer holidays, right? YAY :D
I'm already disliking you as a mom if you take my coke and cupcakes. :D
But, hey! My sis is taking me otherwhere. :)
Finally Elle came! MISSED YOU GIRL!

I hope you have a blast babe! When will you go??

And I agree with the quiet kid, sis! YOu just are! But we love you for that!

And mom please let me stay *puppy eyes*
haha now you have two of us to deal with mommy!
I love mother Bassie (maybe because I am too innocent and haven't dealt with the motherly wrath yet or I am being a kiss-up)

MISSED YOU TOO <3

March 28th, the day after my AP US History test (it is a shame I don't get to miss it and take it another day. Those tests are such a pain!)
Ivana and Sahar. Behave. Go to your rooms and do your homeworks. I dont care if you like a as a mother or not, do I look like I care? I am your mother and you will do as I say. :D

Thanks my dear Elle, I luv you too <3
kiss
Elle TOO INNOCENT! Shit! She'll be mom's fav *sisterly feud!*

And Really I'm going to bed now. I'm so tired! And I wanna try get some sleep so pray for me to have a decent night :* ... night family♥ LOVE YOU ALL♥
heart
Aww Sahour dear, good night, sweet dreams <3 We luvya too <3 No matter if I get angry at you for not studying or anything, you are my child so... luvya really <3
haha Sahar we will be the sisters that constantly argue but love each other DEEP down <3

night, sweet dreams <3
kiss
Ok, so we already have our rols here? Elle is mom's fave? WHAT? :O
Sahour, sis what are we gonna do about this? :D

Anyways, back to real life: gotta run too. :) It's been a long day.
Love you my family! <333
kiss
Hahahaha! Iv I have an idea! We'll reunite our forces to make Elle's life hell :P
How are you today lovelies♥?
tongue
OMG! Shaour! Just wait for her and mom Bassie to come here, they're gonna kill you for saying that. :P But we'll try to protect each other. <3

Today is a fine day to me. Nothing special. Good or bad. :D Now I should watch some Tv Shows, from last week, because I had no time to do it then. :)
Wbu lovee? <3
heart
Leave Elle alone you naughty little kids, don't make me get angry!

Back to real life: My day was tiring as hell. I am soo tired of school and the course and studying and everything! By the way me and my friend made up girls, just so you know :)

How was your days? :)) <3
kiss
AHAHAHA I LOVE causing troubles :P Mommy don't worry, she'll love it from us ;D
And Iv I got your back babe

My day was fine, better than yesterday, and tomorrow will be better hopefully. I'm finally looking healthier, feeling a bit better and things just might be slightly getting back to normal. And girls, most of the credit goes to you♥ You've been making my day ever since we started chatting :*
AND YAAY Bassie! I am soo glad she got back to her senses :*
Oh god, you two are plotting against your SWEET and LOVING sister </3. But I guess I have to love you two no matter how torturous you make my life.

My day was pretty good as well, very tiring with fitness testing in my gym class. I swear the government thinks we are superhumans. I mean really 76 sit-ups in a minute for an 100%
Sahour, behave dear or you're in a trouble with your crying-baby-sister too.

I am sooo glad for you babe <3 I am sooo happy that you are way better now and yeah, tomorrow is another day, a new day a new beginning ;) Never give up! And no credit goes to us dear, you made yourself better by convincing yourself to be better babe :) And thanks babe <3

Elle, they cannot do anything to you sweetie, don't worry ;D And, OMG, you must be so fucking tired :\
mischievous
Ok Elle you can calm down. I will stop my plotting *in public*

WTF? 76 sit ups in a minute??! I'd be lucky to do 10 in a minute!! SO SORRY YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH THIS!

A NEW DAY, A NEW BEGINNING, I swear that's what I tell myself everyday!
How am I the one in most trouble now? :O I wasn't even home to fight. :D

BASSIE! I'ms go glad love! SO, SO GLAD that things worked out for you so well.
I see that Sahour's making improvment too. Love, lovee reading that. <3

OMG! Elle, are you superwoman, or something? :D I would dieeee. I died when I read your comment, and without even doing it. That just sucks. Now, take your time when you write your next comment. You need to relax. :P No, really, you need. <33

For me: random day. :)
Oh you misunderstood, she timed us for a minute, I only got like 42 or something which put me at 65% or so (according to the state comparisons or something) which is ridiculous because I think 42 is actually really good.

I was joking, I know you all love me <3 no need to be so harsh on them Bassie.
HAHAHA Iv! I need a partner in crime! So whenever I get scolded I'll make sure to drag you in it *muahahahaha*

Life has ups and downs all we can do about it is move on!

I know what you meant, but I just find it silly to lose grades because of that that's why I thought it was ridiculousness!
I WANT TO BE YOUR PARTNER IN CRIME! :D
To many ppl I'm their partner in crime, it's so weird. :D
& I love it!

LOOOOOOOOOL! It's official then! We are partners in crime! What should we plot next?? We haven't done anything yet, and I'm not living up to my best evil spirit!
Thanks girls for your support by the way <3

Crime partners? Seriously? You gotta be fucking kidding me. Okay, you have been soooo naughty and crying that you have to go to your rooms right now! Really... what the fuck am I going to do with the two of you? ...

And, you know Sahour "a new day a new beginning" is also my fanfiction title :))

Cappuchino from me to everyone! <3
Thanks girls for your support by the way <3

Crime partners? Seriously? You gotta be fucking kidding
kiss
HAHAHA Mommy is mad! AGAIN!

And yes Bassie I know that it is, and it always makes me smile when I say it!

Cuppuchin! YAAAAAAAY! OK so mommy Bassie I decided I want to apologize so I brought you this chocolate cake :D
HAHAHA Mommy is mad! AGAIN! 

And yes Bassie I know that it is, and it always makes me smile when I s