Heroes of Olympus RP Club Dead RP. Will be missed.

Alvin2442 posted on Nov 23, 2013 at 02:26PM
This forum was made by Blaze_of_Ares. I hold no right to this, but I remembered this forum. It was good forum. I think we should bring it back. It will be hard without Blaze, but we shall do it. Because I believe in the club. For link to the original Olympus University go link.
*Edit*
As of 12/11/13, Blaze has given me ownership/rights over Olympus University. Check Page 2, first reply if you need proof.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
After the war the camps combine into one camp but with their respective names. As time pass the number of Demigods increase. by the year 5000 Known Half Bloods make up 25% of the Population. To help with the increase, Lupa and Chiron create Camps all over the world. Almost every country has a Camp. Olympus is at Athens and Rome. Some Gods even make Countries as their home.

One day the Gods were discussing who the best Demigod is. Athena came up with an idea to help with this as she was bored. With that idea the Gods created Olympus University, for the best of the best of Demigods. Only the best are enrolled. Usually 5 Demigods from every country can be selected, by the Gods themselves. To be selected, you must be good at all things at Camp.

But that's not all, once you're in Olympus University, you must compete with each other and earn Points. These points will aid you in the End of the Year with there will be the Olympics, held at Olympus itself. These points can give you an advantage.

Olympus University is located in Rome, within the forest. It has a high amount of Mist around it. The School has the best technology and infrastructure for Education and stuff. Yes, the school has Tech, but it is guard by the best, so Monsters know better than to try and attack it.

Classes are like normal Mortal classes, you have math, science, language, physic and stuff.

Their are 7 gyms total, 6 for the continents, and then 1 for when the Olympics happen. Once the Olympics happen, people are sorted into 4 groups: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, or Omega.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­
The Olympics:
Well if you ever watched the Olympics that happen every 4 years, you know what this is, but the Gods have spiced it up and made it a little more demigod level.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­
Things your should know:
It is the year 6777
Some countries had Civil Wars.
There is a war going on between the Soviet Union and America
Minor Gods take care of some Camps
At Olympus University. You live there (duh)
Olympus University have been going on for 70 Years
Anything one can join, as soon as I'm on again I will add you to the list.

Fill this up to join:

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Appearance:

Came from Camp Half Blood/Jupiter of which Country:

Abilities and Skills:

Weapons:

Why are you enrolled at Olympus University:

History:
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
I used the continents instead of countries, so if you use a country, I'll sort you into the continent that it is in.

Students:
North America:
Jordan Smith, son of Persephone. (Me/Alvin2442)
Stitches Koura, daughter of Aphrodite. (kourage18)
Ashley Anderson, daughter of Aphrodite.(darange)
Dakota Brackenson, daughter of Apollo. (KatieK102)

South America:

Africa:
Sirius, son of Ares. (Palin_X765)

Australia:
Jake Kimble, son of Hephaestus. (crash14)
Shailee May, daughter of Athena. (pink-bookworm)
Kate Mitchell, daughter of Jupiter. (Nicolicious)

Europe:
Zachary Turner, son of Sancus.(ConnorandTravis)
Avis Valdimir Bielski, son of Mars. (BlazeOfAres)
Anton Smith, son of Nemesis. (Rogue475)

Asia:

This forum was made by Blaze_of_Ares. I hold no right to this, but I remembered this forum. It was go
last edited on Dec 21, 2013 at 05:39PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 665 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 665

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I sit down on the chair and grab out all my books.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
big smile
(MIND BLOWN... I HAVE AN IDEA GUYS... EXPLOSIONS...)
I had been in the science room talking to the Biology Teacher when it happen...
"look I won't hear it again, you hear me?" the Teacher exclaims as she points her bony finger toward me. "fine... though I can't make any promises I won't whisper to the other students." I reply with a devilish grin. "...now get to class." She replies and I smile. "It's been a pleasure" I say with a fake bow and run to my next class.

"Sorry I'm late, management wanted a word!" I somewhat announce to the class as I rush through the door and to the Teachers desk to drop off the excused form. "I'll take my seat then." I mutter and find an open seat.
(my appologies for the recent odd episode... I've been rather depressed lately and I had to get some words down to relieve myself. I'm fine now, however I do still plan on leaving the club sometime. Only for a short while though, say two months...)
"Turn to page 375," the teacher announced.
Rogue475 commented…
my # is 475! so very close over a year ago
pink-bookworm commented…
Haha ohh wow, indeed. over a year ago
I look around frantically for a book, then grin when I realize it was beneath the seat... "375..." I mumble as the pages flip over and over.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
All of the lights in Olympus University went out, a lightning bolt came out of the sky, and the school was illuminated for a flash. Then, all of the water sources came on, before shutting off. The lights came back on, and the three most powerful gods, Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades were in Olympus University.
I flipped my page to the number when there was a flicker of darkness then the lights lit back up. I blinked my eyes rapidly. What was that?
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
I was in my dorm bashing a book to the beat of the music from my stereo when the power died and then turned back on. "What the Hades?" I mumble.
last edited over a year ago
Announcement:"The Big Three have told me that they are in the building and they have a quest. The first 11 to find all of them will get a quest. Go! Go! GO!"

Jordan: I chewed some of my gum that I got from home. I shifted into hallways, in till I felt one that felt kinda fearful and dark. I immediately took off down that hallway.
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
"Your kidding!" I mutter as I jump up and search
I finally got to where Hades was, he was standing with his sword at his hip, his helm transformed into a hat on his other hip, his scepter and two pronged spear where in his hands. He smiled at me, gave me some object, and told me to go find Zeus and Poseidon.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I was walking when..."Jupiter!" I bowed. He gave me an item and I run to find the other
I nearly ran into Avis. I stopped as I saw him. "Hey! I'll see you on the quest." I said quickly, before running through the halls, and then I slipped on some water. "Really, Poseidon. This is obvious." I paced myself, following the trail of water, before it split and went down two different hallways. I decided to take the RIGHT one.
I look back at Jordan, then realize he saw a god so I ran the way he came from
I felt a hum of power and I started running again, just to remember there was water on the floor and I fell on my face again. At the end of the hallway, was Poseidon, holding the all-powerful Trident. He literally threw me the same object Hades gave me. He laughed, before tell me to find Zeus.
I smell death then I find Pluto. I bowed again and he gave me the item. I run the way Jordan went
I trace my way back to where Avis and I met up and follow his path 'cause I know he saw Zeus.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I ignored the announcement. I didn't want to go on a quest or meet the Big Three. I looked around the empty room and sighed. I continued to look at the page.
"Quest? What the Hades. May as well find Hades." I mutter and slide off my bed. I open my dorm door and see Hades standing before me. "Ah, lord Hades." I look around the dark hallway and smell off meat. "Urgh, did you bring your dead grandma with you or something?" I mumble as he gives me an object. I stuff it into my pocket and stroll down the hallway. "I'm coming Dad, watch out."
My eyes widen in surprise and I jump up from my seat, rushing to find Zeus, Poseidon and Hades. The first person I saw was Poseidon who stood tall, his trident in hand.
I end up in a hallway flooded with water and wade towards Posiedon. He throws me an object, which I stuff into another pocket, and I then leave.
*Afte walking around I find Zues and he throws my an object. I now quickly and then off to find the other goods*
After he threw me an object I raced of to see Hades.
I was strolling down the corridor now waiting to find my father when suddenly a flash of lightning erupts in from of me and I kneel down. "Father." I say, bowing my head slightly.
"Get up and take this object. Have fun on the quest and don't die." I stand up and take the object as he disappears.
"That's the nicest thing he's ever said to me." I grin and walk back to my dorm.
Hades threw me an object and I smiled, swiftly turning on my heel in search of Zeus.
"Neptune" I bow and he passed me the object. "Thank you" I go off
I spotted Zeus after a couple minutes of searching and he tossed me the object. "Thank you," I respond and turn around, the objects in hand.
(There just so happen to be 11 people in the forum, Coincidence? I think not!) "Thanks" I mutter as I retreive some object from Hades. "move along" The God simply replies and I head to the courtyard.
I trudge, not wanting to participate. I accidentally find Pluto and hands me an object. I leave. If I found Pluto, I might as well find the others.
I enter my dorm and crash on my bed while chucking the items the gods gave me onto my desk.
(Haha I noticed that too)

I stare at the three objects and make my way back to the classroom that I had just left.
I look at the time, it's time for class...I hid the items with me and carry a dagger as I go to class....other demigods may steal the items
I go to class. My objects were carefully hidden, but I couldn't speak a word about the whole thing
*I get my last object from Poseidon, and then head off to class*
I find Zeus and take the object from him. Nodding at him, I go to Gym. The coach comes after me, making me do more workouts. Then, he makes me fight him. Saying it's for 'practice'.
I sit back at the seat I was in before, the objects hidden with my hand.
I glance down at my watch and realise I'm late for biology. "Aww fiddles sticks." I mutter to myself, sarcastically, and decide to head to class. When I enter I notice a few people cradling stuff in their jackets or bags and I raise an eyebrow. "Weirdos." I mumble and take a seat.
*I lean back and raise an eye* "So we're weird for wanting to go on a quest?"
"No, you're weird because you're trying to hide the stuff." I reply.
"If we didn't, some kid who didn't get their object might steal ours" *frowns* "Their are messed up people here"
I listen to the teacher talk.
"Just bash them up to get it back." I reply and turn to face the teacher.
Writing down answers in my book I put my objects in my jeans pocket hoping a bulge wouldn't be seen.
I take on the coach, eventually flipping him over my shoulder again, and then locking his arm in an arm bar. "Now, you're going to leave me alone. Got that coach."
-in class-
The coach, however, in an amazing show of strength, flipped me over, and slammed me against the mat. "I am an adult, therefore I shall do what I want. And if, I want you to fight. You're going to mother****ing fight. Got that."
The bells goes and I stand up.
The coach and I ended up fighting, hand-to-hand combat intensely. However, while the coach was older and was overall a better fighter than I am. I had one advantage. The coach didn't ADHD, so I had a slight speed and reflex advantage.
I secretly wondered when the quest was going to be and why was it happening. Surely so,done has to explain that.
Stomach block, fake left hook, right jab, uppercut, dodge, dodge. I broke out of my concentration as the coach managed to slip a punch onto my gut. After that, it was straight jab game to my stomach.I tried to block them, but the coach broke through my block every time, until I dodged his strike, and replied with a right hook to the jaw. As he came back at me, I used my special fighting move...Rasen-Kick.
The coach flew back against the mat and I fell back, breathing heavily. The coach however, pulled me right back up, and told me to do again. Trying for another Rasen-Kick, but I failed as the coach grabbed my leg, and slammed me hard. On my back.

(Child Abuse...Best way to train demigods.)

He picked me up again in a power-bomb lock. However, he waited a second too long, and I managed to knock him in the face twice with two quick jabs, and then I backflipped off him, before coming in with more punches. A knee to the gut, a push to back him up, and then...he froze me.
Rogue475 commented…
Or being trained/raised by wolves... Im talking to you Lupa over a year ago
When I got back to my dorm I flopped onto my bes and sat the objects across my stomach.