Heroes of Olympus RP Club Dead RP. Will be missed.

Alvin2442 posted on Nov 23, 2013 at 02:26PM
This forum was made by Blaze_of_Ares. I hold no right to this, but I remembered this forum. It was good forum. I think we should bring it back. It will be hard without Blaze, but we shall do it. Because I believe in the club. For link to the original Olympus University go link.
*Edit*
As of 12/11/13, Blaze has given me ownership/rights over Olympus University. Check Page 2, first reply if you need proof.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
After the war the camps combine into one camp but with their respective names. As time pass the number of Demigods increase. by the year 5000 Known Half Bloods make up 25% of the Population. To help with the increase, Lupa and Chiron create Camps all over the world. Almost every country has a Camp. Olympus is at Athens and Rome. Some Gods even make Countries as their home.

One day the Gods were discussing who the best Demigod is. Athena came up with an idea to help with this as she was bored. With that idea the Gods created Olympus University, for the best of the best of Demigods. Only the best are enrolled. Usually 5 Demigods from every country can be selected, by the Gods themselves. To be selected, you must be good at all things at Camp.

But that's not all, once you're in Olympus University, you must compete with each other and earn Points. These points will aid you in the End of the Year with there will be the Olympics, held at Olympus itself. These points can give you an advantage.

Olympus University is located in Rome, within the forest. It has a high amount of Mist around it. The School has the best technology and infrastructure for Education and stuff. Yes, the school has Tech, but it is guard by the best, so Monsters know better than to try and attack it.

Classes are like normal Mortal classes, you have math, science, language, physic and stuff.

Their are 7 gyms total, 6 for the continents, and then 1 for when the Olympics happen. Once the Olympics happen, people are sorted into 4 groups: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, or Omega.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­
The Olympics:
Well if you ever watched the Olympics that happen every 4 years, you know what this is, but the Gods have spiced it up and made it a little more demigod level.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­
Things your should know:
It is the year 6777
Some countries had Civil Wars.
There is a war going on between the Soviet Union and America
Minor Gods take care of some Camps
At Olympus University. You live there (duh)
Olympus University have been going on for 70 Years
Anything one can join, as soon as I'm on again I will add you to the list.

Fill this up to join:

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Appearance:

Came from Camp Half Blood/Jupiter of which Country:

Abilities and Skills:

Weapons:

Why are you enrolled at Olympus University:

History:
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
I used the continents instead of countries, so if you use a country, I'll sort you into the continent that it is in.

Students:
North America:
Jordan Smith, son of Persephone. (Me/Alvin2442)
Stitches Koura, daughter of Aphrodite. (kourage18)
Ashley Anderson, daughter of Aphrodite.(darange)
Dakota Brackenson, daughter of Apollo. (KatieK102)

South America:

Africa:
Sirius, son of Ares. (Palin_X765)

Australia:
Jake Kimble, son of Hephaestus. (crash14)
Shailee May, daughter of Athena. (pink-bookworm)
Kate Mitchell, daughter of Jupiter. (Nicolicious)

Europe:
Zachary Turner, son of Sancus.(ConnorandTravis)
Avis Valdimir Bielski, son of Mars. (BlazeOfAres)
Anton Smith, son of Nemesis. (Rogue475)

Asia:

This forum was made by Blaze_of_Ares. I hold no right to this, but I remembered this forum. It was go
last edited on Dec 21, 2013 at 05:39PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 665 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 665

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I flip my physics book open.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I appear sitting indian-style on my desk. The teacher sends me a sit-down-now look, so I hop backwards and land in my seat. I open my physics book and realize that I was probably going to have to do extra.
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Alvin!
I roll my eyes at the boy who appeared sitting on his desk and looked back over to my book.
(Hey Katie.)
I lick my lips.
(I'll be right back)
(God, I havn't talked to any of you in forever!)

*Walks into the university and into the office. Props myself in a seat boardly, waiting for the lady at the desk to call my name for my schedule.* ~ Ember
(I know same with me and back)

I lift my head up and stare into the eyes of the teacher.
The teacher passes out, after looking Shailee in the eyes.
"Ember Brackenson." *The lady calls..* "Finally." *I mutter, grabbing my schedule.* "Physcis. Great." *I say sarcastically, walking to the class.* ~ Ember
"Wasn't me!" I shout out.
*After finding the room I walk in.* "Sorry I'm late. I just got my sch-" *I stop and blink when I notice the teacher passed out on the ground.* "Oh. OK then." ~ Ember
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I headed into Math. Everybody looked and whispered at me. Obviously they had found out about what happened at the gym. I quietly sat down and bit my lip as the lesson started.
"Yeah the teacher kinda passed out. Um..."
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(And that's one more person from the old club, now we need ShadowHades, Jaz, etc...)
Hey Al, can you change Ember's name to Dakota? After reading through her profile again I realized that she is NOTHING like my past Embers, but I actually like her personality, so I'll just change her name.

This is Dakota

Hey Al, can you change Ember's name to Dakota? After reading through her profile again I realized tha
*I roll my eyes* "You don't say." *Sighs and slides in the first empty seat she sees* ~ Dakota
(I'm about to make a new character for this forum, so....yeah.)
(Does that mean you can change Ember to Dakota?)
Alvin2442 commented…
(I already did.) over a year ago
KatieK102 commented…
Thanks Alvin] over a year ago
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"Well, I better get going." I tell the guy in front of me. "The name's Kate Mitchell." I shake his hand and leave the cafe and walk towards what I assume is the biology lab.
(Al, do we share dorms with another person?)
Alvin2442 commented…
(I don't think so, only the best of the best get sent, so...I think people can have their seperate dorms.) over a year ago
Nicolicious commented…
(Fair enough.) over a year ago
(Hey Alvin just wanted to ask; Why the different universities around the world? I know it's for the people who actually live in these said countries but it might get crowded making characters for each campus.)
Alvin2442 commented…
(What do you mean? The university is in Rome...I'm confused.) over a year ago
pink-bookworm commented…
The countries are from what camp you've come from. There's only one uni over a year ago
I fiddle with my hair.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I heard whispering behind me. I caught a bit of their conversation.
"Really?" I heard one demigod say.
"Yeah, the coach was screaming at him." Another demigod said, like he was actually there.
"Oh my Zeus." The 1st demigod gasped.
*I sigh board,* "Is this how a of her classes are?" ~ Dakota
monkey
(Blarg, I see the students are from said countries and they've come to the one in Rome, I gotcha now. well I suppose I can make a character... Hmmm... Maybe a bully? or a Wallflower, or maybe a Ninja?)
pink-bookworm commented…
A bully. That would be interesting over a year ago
(Ninjas are good!!! Or how about a pirate? I've always wanted to meat a pirate. JK)
(I'm Jordan Smith, son of Persephone.)
(Not a pirate, but I guess that works. Are you making him a profile?)
About to go
(English Ninja without the robes...?)
over a year ago crash14 said…
I decide to get up and leave saying bye to kate and decides to go to the gym to train*
(Couldn't find a pic, please don't judge him)
... I wasn't serious about the ninja....
Rogue475 commented…
Once one goes Ninja, you never go back over a year ago
*I sat at my desk drumming my fingers on my desk impatiently.* "Are her classes always this exciting?" *I asked sarcasticly, looking at the passed out teacher.* ~ Dakota
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
I finally make it to biology and sit down. The lesson went on fairly uneventful (except for the son of Athena who set the beakers on fire) and by the time the lesson finishes I need another coffee. Checking my watch, I realise I have to get to my physics class and sprint off across campus. When I arrive, I'm greeted by the teacher lying on the group unconscious and a wreck of a classroom.
"Uh...hey guys." I wave slightly to everyone in the class and look down at the teacher.
last edited over a year ago
Starts to spar against an automaton*
Name: Jordan Smith

Immortal Parent: Persephone

Appearance: Pic

Came from Camp Half Blood/Jupiter of which Country: Camp Half-Blood of America

Abilities and Skills: Jordan has control over anything earth-related, plants, the dead, and shadows.(Limited, because his mother is Queen of Underworld.) Besides that he is an exceptionaly good fighter skilled with his powers, and have a fighting style with his sickle, however he has to be very close, and puts his with a disavantage with a person with a long sword.

Weapons: He has two poison ivy bracelets that extend into whips. He also has a sickle that he covers with poison ivy and various poisoneous plants.

Why are you enrolled at Olympus University: His mother insisted upon him being here,

History: N/A
Name:  Jordan Smith  

Immortal Parent: Persephone 

Appearance: Pic

Came from Camp
KatieK102 commented…
You forgot personality over a year ago
Blaze_of_Ares commented…
no we don't put personalities on the character sheet anymore over a year ago
pink-bookworm commented…
Oh oops I made one over a year ago
I continue to spar against a automaton until i grunt when it nearly skewers me and i have it burst into flames*
"But sir, I-" I try to defend my case, but apparently the teacher doesn't want to hear it. "Get to class." He mutters and gives me the death glare. I smirk and give him a 'thumbs up' "hope you have a nice day to..." I exclaim out in the hallway. then head into Biology class a tad late. "...right...no fire...no fire..." I mutter to encourage myself.
smirk
(Why are all these college kids like 17, oh right, right, right we skipped a grade because we're that awsome.)
"Only sometimes. I don't think she got much sleep last night."
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I walk into class "....yebet..." I look at the teacher. I take a seat and do nothing
*Watches as two more people walk in, then looks back at the teacher and rolls her eyes* "For the love of the gods." *Walks over to the passed out teacher, pushing some kid out of the way.* ~ Dakota
I yawn
GTG to a dentist appointment, Be back in a hour or something.
Name: Anton Smith 

Immortal Parent: Nemesis 

Appearance: um... right, mmm... looks like an English college student.. 

Came from Camp Half Blood/Jupiter of which Country: Camp Jupiter, from Liverpool, England 

Abilities and Skills: Has a way to figure things out rather quickly

Weapons: I try not to be violent, but when I do I prefer a Bronze/Steel sword. 

Why are you enrolled at Olympus University: Because he got kicked out of college for "accidentally" setting the science department on fire.
"Excuse me?" I ask as the other student pushes me. I take a sseat and pull out my tablet.
"someone might wanna call the nurse or something..."
"Your excused." *I say to Anton. As I lean down next to the teacher I look at Avis and raise an eye* "Or a daughter of Apollo?" ~ Dakota
"Right, I'll just pretend your a teasher from now on ms. Dakota."