Heroes of Olympus RP Club Dead RP. Will be missed.

Alvin2442 posted on Nov 23, 2013 at 02:26PM
This forum was made by Blaze_of_Ares. I hold no right to this, but I remembered this forum. It was good forum. I think we should bring it back. It will be hard without Blaze, but we shall do it. Because I believe in the club. For link to the original Olympus University go link.
*Edit*
As of 12/11/13, Blaze has given me ownership/rights over Olympus University. Check Page 2, first reply if you need proof.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
After the war the camps combine into one camp but with their respective names. As time pass the number of Demigods increase. by the year 5000 Known Half Bloods make up 25% of the Population. To help with the increase, Lupa and Chiron create Camps all over the world. Almost every country has a Camp. Olympus is at Athens and Rome. Some Gods even make Countries as their home.

One day the Gods were discussing who the best Demigod is. Athena came up with an idea to help with this as she was bored. With that idea the Gods created Olympus University, for the best of the best of Demigods. Only the best are enrolled. Usually 5 Demigods from every country can be selected, by the Gods themselves. To be selected, you must be good at all things at Camp.

But that's not all, once you're in Olympus University, you must compete with each other and earn Points. These points will aid you in the End of the Year with there will be the Olympics, held at Olympus itself. These points can give you an advantage.

Olympus University is located in Rome, within the forest. It has a high amount of Mist around it. The School has the best technology and infrastructure for Education and stuff. Yes, the school has Tech, but it is guard by the best, so Monsters know better than to try and attack it.

Classes are like normal Mortal classes, you have math, science, language, physic and stuff.

Their are 7 gyms total, 6 for the continents, and then 1 for when the Olympics happen. Once the Olympics happen, people are sorted into 4 groups: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, or Omega.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­
The Olympics:
Well if you ever watched the Olympics that happen every 4 years, you know what this is, but the Gods have spiced it up and made it a little more demigod level.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­
Things your should know:
It is the year 6777
Some countries had Civil Wars.
There is a war going on between the Soviet Union and America
Minor Gods take care of some Camps
At Olympus University. You live there (duh)
Olympus University have been going on for 70 Years
Anything one can join, as soon as I'm on again I will add you to the list.

Fill this up to join:

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Appearance:

Came from Camp Half Blood/Jupiter of which Country:

Abilities and Skills:

Weapons:

Why are you enrolled at Olympus University:

History:
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
I used the continents instead of countries, so if you use a country, I'll sort you into the continent that it is in.

Students:
North America:
Jordan Smith, son of Persephone. (Me/Alvin2442)
Stitches Koura, daughter of Aphrodite. (kourage18)
Ashley Anderson, daughter of Aphrodite.(darange)
Dakota Brackenson, daughter of Apollo. (KatieK102)

South America:

Africa:
Sirius, son of Ares. (Palin_X765)

Australia:
Jake Kimble, son of Hephaestus. (crash14)
Shailee May, daughter of Athena. (pink-bookworm)
Kate Mitchell, daughter of Jupiter. (Nicolicious)

Europe:
Zachary Turner, son of Sancus.(ConnorandTravis)
Avis Valdimir Bielski, son of Mars. (BlazeOfAres)
Anton Smith, son of Nemesis. (Rogue475)

Asia:

This forum was made by Blaze_of_Ares. I hold no right to this, but I remembered this forum. It was go
last edited on Dec 21, 2013 at 05:39PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 665 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 665

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Avis) I look at the guy talking to me "I guess so" I stand "Pick a fight" I crack my neck and knuckles
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*I walk past the Courtyard when I see two boys who look ready to duel. Having nothing better to do I lean aginst a amp post, waiting for the fight to start* ~ Dakota
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
"I meant a tag duel, you know... two versus two?, but I guess you versus me is fine..."
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"Well I got to go!" I tell the girl and head of to the courtyard where I see a guy sitting alone. Strolling over I sit down beside him. "Sup."
"I meant... pick a fight with another pair..."
(to me Little Cop?)
(No to C&T)
"oh, right right right right," I smirk, and turn toward the challengers who had already picked me. "It would seem we have duel"
"yay" I say sarcastically. I take my top off, walk over to the weapon rack and grab a spear. I stand ready
I take a rapier and bronze arm shield and line up with Avis. "This is my favorite part of this place."
"Mine too" I smirk for a moment before getting serious "two piece of advice, don't show them all your tricks and remember we're all here for a reason"
"Wouldn't dream of it" I nod and the fight ringer sounds off.
I quickly dash into one of them, grinding my spear to his shield. I start taunting him "come on, harder! push" I grin at him
(BRB Dinner, lol you guys are having breakfast and over here we're having dinner)
I instinctively hold my free arm behind my back and thrust with my sword hand at the other challenger.
(lol)
I pull back and kick his shield pushing him back. I get into a defensive stance waiting for him to strike next
*I watch, taking everything in* ~ Dakota
My opponent came at me with shields up. I duck just as he swings his blade and I stop his backlash with my spear
*I watch impressed.* ~ Dakota
swing...bash...dash...swash...swoosh...
My challenger was using an axe and shield. He swings at me and I duck, but he counters with a shield bash sending me to the ground, my wrist shield slipping off.
"This fight seems pretty intense, don't you think so?" I ask the same guy.
I dodge and roll over to Anton, stabbing at his challenger, backing him off "this is a tag match, call if you need help"
(Nico - if your talking to Dakota, shes a... she)
(she is talking to CT)
(Ah, OK)
"I'm fine." I mutter and whip a smug of blood off my face. I didn't even bother with the shield, for I lunge, changing my fighting style to a more aggressive Greek style. I swing and intentionally miss, then follow-up with a back slash, and a roll around. He parries my other attack and growls as I continue to strike at his shield.
*I blink and give a low whistle* ~ Dakota
I stab my opponent with my spear butt and charge at him
He starts to catch on and swings with a heavy force as I give him a chance and without any time to dodge, I raised my blade to block. As soon as the strike hits my Rapier, it shatters it to only a hilt. I throw the broken blade off the arena and pick up my shield. "had enough?" He challenges.
I look at Anton but continue to fight my own.
"The thought crossed my mind, but I never learn..." I smile and take out my pocket watch, open it, and it transforms into a metal/bronze blade. He lunges me, but this time I sidestep and trip him... "walk much?" I tease and kick away his shield. "Lets keep this fight somewhat even."
Now that my mind is at ease...I fire a series of fast attacks at my enemy, some hit, but my main objective is to throw him off balance
*Continues to watch* ~ Dakota

Watching Star Wars right now, I always forget how much I love these movies until I see them again.
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I head to the courtyard and roll my eyes at the fighting.
Rogue475 commented…
I do believe Nicol's character was trying to talk to yours... over a year ago
KatieK102 commented…
Yep over a year ago
(Meh, we'll see how Disney handles Star Wars...)
This time we both lunge at each other, both swinging and dodging. This Demigod was fast with an axe, but I was still faster, however I knew he had more power and momentum.
(hopefully no singing... lol)
He blocks with his shield and pushes me off balance..."Shit.." I quickly maneuver and land crouch as I swipe his leg knocking him down
(I'm actually really looking forward to it. From what I've read George Lucas is very involved with things, and JJ Abrems is is by far one of the best si-fi directors out their.)
Rogue475 commented…
no argument there, Star Trek Into Darkness was spectacular over a year ago
KatieK102 commented…
I've actually never seen Star Trek but I' havn't heard anything bad about it, so thats pretty much what I'm basing JJ on. over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
"if you liked star wars you'll like the new star trek movies over a year ago
(My thoughts exactly, lol)
The challenger and I continue to have a 'tug-o-war' battle it seems.
I try to pin him down but he pushes his shield trying to get me off
*I yawn, starting to get a board with the 'tug-o-war' battle* ~ Dakota ;)
(Fine... I'll finish it then, well mine at least.)
I Lunge one last time as I knock away his axe and thrust my elbow into his chest knocking him down to the ground, at which I then point my blade at his neck.
I toss his shield away and pin him down with my blade at his neck, game over. I stand and walk over "busy with something, see you later" I wave back, taking my top and walk away
last edited over a year ago
*I raise an eye as Avis leaves* "Who leaves after winning a fight so abruptly?" ~ Dakota
I look over to Avis as he runs off, then sigh. "good game-" I say and turn right into a fist to the face, sending me to the ground. "wow, hey!" I manage before he grabs my jacket collar and raises his arm for another strike.
I charge and give him a powerful blow to the gut "that was disrespectful..."
I was now bleeding from the mouth. He let me go as soon as Avis returned. "Avis... I can fight my battles, but thanks." I say and wipe the blood from my mouth. "You little cheat!" The challenger shouts at me, and moves in closer but backs off as Avis stood in front.
"I said that was disrespectful...you walk away with whatever honour you have left after that stunt, or you don't walk at all..." I threaten
(I have to embark on my journey back home soon, should I leave before this hubbub. Bend Avis to your will and dismiss him after)
*As I watch this the first thought that comes to me is: 'Where did he get the fish?'* ~ Dakota
He grunts "I'll be seeing you later for a rematch Anton" He mutters then walks off. "...First day and I'm already making enemies."