Heroes of Olympus RP Club Civil War II

Rogue475 posted on Nov 28, 2012 at 09:37PM
The year is 1863, the United States Civil War has been raging, both Greek and Roman Demi-gods must fight against one another. We cannot call upon the gods to protect us anymore, it's time for War... Union or Confederate, Greek or Roman? The choice is yours.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Rules:
-Dont start until added to the Roaster
-Dont kill other player's Characters unless they allow it
-nothing ridiciulous and stay true to the time.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Ranks- (from lowest to highest)
-Private
-Corporal
-Seargent
-Lieutenant
-Captain
-Major
-Lt. Colonel
To join please enter the following:
/
Name:
\
\
Immortal Parent: (or state if he/she is Mortal)
\
Personality:
\
Appearance:
\
Alliance: (Union/Greek or Confederate/Roman)
\
\
Weapons: (demi-god weapons, Musket, Repeater, Revolver)
\
Attir:
\

Union/ Greek
-Lieutenant Cara D'Lassio/ Nicolicious
-Captain James Barnett/ Rogue475/ Mortal
-Lieutenant Scarlet Miss/ Demeter13/ Child of Aphrodite
-Lieutenant Alexi Borodin/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Ares(-same person)
-
-
-
-
Confederate/ Roman
-Major Blaze Phoenix/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Mars (deceased)
-Lieutenant Alvin/ Alvin2442/ Son of Neptune
-Lieutenant Avis Anthony Phoenix/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Mars (-same person)
-
-
-
-
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
\
(A year has past since the events at Richmond)
\
last edited on Jan 03, 2014 at 01:10AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1840 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1840

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"Respect, not concern. So what brings here in my humble presents?"
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
I narrowed my eyebrows, my fingers movin to the hilt of my dagger.
I shoot at her dagger with my revolver. "Please, be good"
last edited over a year ago
I pull my fingers away quickly,"I Attack when provoked." I growl.
"Not very...Venus...." I smirk with evil in my eyes
I narrow my eyebrows."it's not very roman to simply talk." My eyes darted over to the other soldiers
I smile "If it's a fight you want, who am I to not satisfy a beautiful women." I shoot the man right beside her in the head. Don't attack I tell Alvin
"Damn you straight to hades!" I growl pulling my dagger but the scout beside me grabs my arm pulling me backwards.
"Hades? They've got a spot there for me already" I laugh
I mutter a string if Greek curses, trying to pull my arm away from the scout.
I charge towards them. As they fire, Kokkinos jumps and fly over them. I grab a Union scout with me. Red(Kokkinos) lands. I tie a neck around the scout and I gallop pass them as the scout suffers being pulled by the rope at his neck. I laugh like a blood-craze warrior as Red gallops into the forest
I shoot a confederates horse then the confederate itself. I kick its stomach for good measure.
(What confederate officer, who?)
(*shrug* there r five others yes,no?)
(No, Alvin and the others are hiding, you can't see them actually....And their waiting to attack)
(Pooh disregard previous post Lolz)
(Okay, still your turn to post)
I shoot desperately in the majors direction, I couldn't get a clear shot I throw my pistol down in frustration.
The scout's dead body is thrown in front of her feet. I come out the forest and shoot the guy next to her again. Alvin and his soldiers attacked
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
I watch this happen and drop down from my horse. "Enough, why must we continue this pointless fight?" i call out and all the sudden more soldiers appear out of nowhere, we eventually get surrounded. My revolver in hand I hold it up at one of the officers, for everything was quiet now. "DO IT, Im not afraid of death. I fight for my cause, I fight for the Land of the free!" i call out and motion to my men. "DO not let them die here today, end this violence!"
"Really just let me kill them." I pick up my revolver spinning it on my finger
"Scarlet, now is not the time. All these men here will die, for nothing." i say looking into her eyes. I turn toward the Major and say: "Dont kill my men, they will fight and die... I cant have that."
"James." I whisper harshly in his ear."they won't reason."
"I have to try, i wont lose..." i whisper back then stop.
I narrow my eyebrows and look at the scouts motioning them back to camp."move out." I say to them and walk back to base with the scouts looking over my shoulder once at James
"I am putting an end to this, I will see you all on the battlefield." I say to the Confederate troops. "Until then, We will no longer send any raiding parties, but i expect the same from you." I say and catch up to the scouts. "Scarlet, I cant lose you, I've known you for what? three years now, you are the only one I can truly trust." I say while riding on my horse next to her.
My eyes fluttered upward to meet his."and?"
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I hold my Revolver towards James's head...
I pivot and raise my pistol level with Alvin's forehead,"you shoot and your dead leateniant."
I grip my revolver but do nothing. "only the Foolish would shoot an enemy in his back." i mutter and look back at Scarlet. "and... I need you." i say to her.
I close my eyes. He needs me. I with draw my pistol exhaling deeply.
"Stay away, Roman." i say and we slowly ride into camp. I hop off my horse and walk into my tent, then sit on the right end of a bench.
I follow the captain into his tent,"need me?"
"No ma'am, If you would like to argue with me about that skirmish, you may." i reply.
"No I meant, you said you 'needed me.'" I slid onto the bench opposite of him.
"Your the only one thats kept me from leaving this fight, I wanted to just go home. But you reminded me why I am fighting. For freedom and equality for everyone." i say looking in her eyes. "This war is h*ll, but now I have reason to fight."
I search his eyes and nod slowly.
I pull out my sword and slash at a tree, instantly knocking it off its roots.
"Well..." i finally say after a moment of silence.
I look at my hands and trace the grain of the table, and exhale deeply and shakily.
... This is getting akward really fast... I think to myself then get up and take out my log.
"So we've failed in all attempts to infiltrate their camp."
"Im not going to have anymore raids until the battle is over." i say and write down some notes on our encounter with the enemy. "Scarlet may I ask a personal question?" i ask her formally.
"I suppose." I shrug.
"What did you do before joining the war effort?" i say looking up from my log.
I let out a roar of anger and keep hacking at the trees.
I smile sadly,"I wanted to be a school teacher when I was a little girl. My Father had been in less recent fighting my brother also was a military man.so when my mother died from pox I decided to join the war effort also, found I was good at under cover work and spent the rest of my years as an agent "
"I see, so war is in your blood." i reply and finish writing in my log.
"You could say that."
"My father was a Noble, and my older brother was an officer in the navy." i say telling her a bit more about my past.