Heroes of Olympus RP Club Civil War II

Rogue475 posted on Nov 28, 2012 at 09:37PM
The year is 1863, the United States Civil War has been raging, both Greek and Roman Demi-gods must fight against one another. We cannot call upon the gods to protect us anymore, it's time for War... Union or Confederate, Greek or Roman? The choice is yours.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Rules:
-Dont start until added to the Roaster
-Dont kill other player's Characters unless they allow it
-nothing ridiciulous and stay true to the time.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Ranks- (from lowest to highest)
-Private
-Corporal
-Seargent
-Lieutenant
-Captain
-Major
-Lt. Colonel
To join please enter the following:
/
Name:
\
\
Immortal Parent: (or state if he/she is Mortal)
\
Personality:
\
Appearance:
\
Alliance: (Union/Greek or Confederate/Roman)
\
\
Weapons: (demi-god weapons, Musket, Repeater, Revolver)
\
Attir:
\

Union/ Greek
-Lieutenant Cara D'Lassio/ Nicolicious
-Captain James Barnett/ Rogue475/ Mortal
-Lieutenant Scarlet Miss/ Demeter13/ Child of Aphrodite
-Lieutenant Alexi Borodin/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Ares(-same person)
-
-
-
-
Confederate/ Roman
-Major Blaze Phoenix/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Mars (deceased)
-Lieutenant Alvin/ Alvin2442/ Son of Neptune
-Lieutenant Avis Anthony Phoenix/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Mars (-same person)
-
-
-
-
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
\
(A year has past since the events at Richmond)
\
last edited on Jan 03, 2014 at 01:10AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1840 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1840

over a year ago Demeter13 said…
We ride until the confederate base camp is in site. "Move out." An officer in our squad mutters and we move toward the camp on foot
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I hear something, but ignore it, which was my first mistake.
I pull my dagger from my boot we had their camp surrounded. I smile and wait as the first squad moves in.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
mischievous
(DUN...DUN DAH!!!!!Excitment!!!!)
(Buh buh buuuuuh..... :p silly face.....)
I unsheathe my sword and practice.
(Well? -get on with it!- skyrim quote)
(We're quoting stuffs? Okay "frankly scarlet I don't give a damn."~Rhett, gone with the wind)

Finally my squad charges and the entire confederate base camp erupts in chaos.
Then, there was attack, and I charge to battle. With only my sword. My second mistake.
(nice...)
My squad and I fight back to back, sword against sword,sparks flew, bullets were fired and soldier after soldier fell, both union and confederate.
(-For Sparta!- 300)
(Love tht movie "then we shall fight jn the shade"~some spartan awesome guy)
(The war has not begun, in till I have fought-???)
(Fight!!!!! just Fight! war, peanut butter, fighting!!! lol, im beginning to get bored)
(Agreed lets get some action up in the his house :p)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Tonight, we dine in hell!!!!!!)
I ride in with cavalry reinforcement. "Charge!" I ordered. We ride from behind the Unions, trampling them.
I stabbed at any confederate that came my way so far we had the upper hand and then I heard the pounding of hooves approach from behind us...
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I see Scarlet. "Nice to see you again Lieutenant" I knock her out with the butt of my musket/spear
I awake with a start as i see officers rushing about. I get up and take my sword, "What happend?" i ask a soldier passing by. "Raiding party was defeated, sir." He replies and continues on. "oh no, Scarlet..." I say and run to my horse.
I was hit in the head hard. Collapsing on the ground my vision blurrs then complete darkness.
I ride my horse at full speed, heading to the Confederate Base.
I desperately try to get up but I felt like led.
I finish taking out the group of Union soldiers on me.
I arrive at the Enemy base and slash my way to the command tent, bullets flew past me. But i didnt care, i had to see if anyone survived... If Scarlet had survived.
My eyelids felt like they were sewed shut my brain felt numb and I weakly tried to flutter my eyes open catching glimpses of boots running past me.
I leap off my horse and slam into a few officers readying their pistols. I stab them both and dash toward the tent, which i could now see not ten meters away.
I groaned and heaved myself to my knees. The world spun.
Reaching the tent finally i see Scarlet Alive, but she looked badly hurt. I rush over and all the sudden a Major Appears and points his sword at my neck. "Looking for someone?" he says with a smirk.
I fell but caught myself with my elbow before I smacked into the ground.
I walk over to Scarlet, beside the major. "Hey James, looking for Scarlet I see."
I groan and reach for my pistol.
"I purpose a trade... I'll surrender, only if you let Scarlet go." i say to the two of them and grip my sword tightly.
"I'm dying anyways." I mumble."James don't..."
"Scarlet... Your not going to die, I will not let that happen." i say confidently and spin the sword in my hand and push the enemy blade away from my throat. "I challenge you Major, to a duel."
(Major) "Very well, your terms?" he asks me.
I grab my pistol and look up at James.
"I win, we both leave unharmed. You win you can add me to your list of captured Officers." i reply and smile a little at Scarlet.
I shake my head softly,"no."I say hoasley in almost a whisper
"Fine..." he replies and takes his fighting stance. I kneel next to Scarlet and look her in the eyes. "It's going to be fine, dont worry." i say with a smile and hand her my own revolver. I knew she already had one, but it would still help to have a second... In case things went south.
"You die, I die, don't mess up." I smile a little.
"Hmm, Cant make a promise i cant keep, but i wont mess up." i say and turn the Major. "en Garde" We strike at each other, parrying all attacks and counter attacks.
I watch them quietly moving backwards painfully, wincing.
He manages to slice at my arm, only leaving a minor wound. I wince and thrust, aiming at his chest. He blocks, then i counter with my own Dagger. Piercing it into his heart, he staggers and raises his pistol from his belt. i pull the dagger out of his chest and drop it. Then a single gunshot is fired...
"James!" I look up quickly inhaling sharply
The Major falls to the ground, i had a revolver in my hands now. Alvin turns and readies his sword but i shoot him once in the side(Recoverable). I stuff the pistol into my belt and kneel next to Scarlet. "Can you walk?" i ask her.
"I dunno." Exhales deeply.
"Well if you cant, then... nevermind." i say and dissmiss the thought.
"What?" I blink up at him, then spot a bruise on his cheek,"your cheek."
"I could carry you?... if you like?" i reply and touch my cheek and find blood on my finger tips, so i rub it to make it stop bleeding. "Just a cut."
"Where's my horse?" I moan seeing spots.