Heroes of Olympus RP Club Civil War II

Rogue475 posted on Nov 28, 2012 at 09:37PM
The year is 1863, the United States Civil War has been raging, both Greek and Roman Demi-gods must fight against one another. We cannot call upon the gods to protect us anymore, it's time for War... Union or Confederate, Greek or Roman? The choice is yours.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Rules:
-Dont start until added to the Roaster
-Dont kill other player's Characters unless they allow it
-nothing ridiciulous and stay true to the time.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Ranks- (from lowest to highest)
-Private
-Corporal
-Seargent
-Lieutenant
-Captain
-Major
-Lt. Colonel
To join please enter the following:
/
Name:
\
\
Immortal Parent: (or state if he/she is Mortal)
\
Personality:
\
Appearance:
\
Alliance: (Union/Greek or Confederate/Roman)
\
\
Weapons: (demi-god weapons, Musket, Repeater, Revolver)
\
Attir:
\

Union/ Greek
-Lieutenant Cara D'Lassio/ Nicolicious
-Captain James Barnett/ Rogue475/ Mortal
-Lieutenant Scarlet Miss/ Demeter13/ Child of Aphrodite
-Lieutenant Alexi Borodin/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Ares(-same person)
-
-
-
-
Confederate/ Roman
-Major Blaze Phoenix/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Mars (deceased)
-Lieutenant Alvin/ Alvin2442/ Son of Neptune
-Lieutenant Avis Anthony Phoenix/ Blaze_of_Ares/ Child of Mars (-same person)
-
-
-
-
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
\
(A year has past since the events at Richmond)
\
last edited on Jan 03, 2014 at 01:10AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1840 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1840

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
"james Barnett!, You have commited the crime of being an Officer in the Union Army!, this man will now be put to death!" shouts a man reading a parchment.
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
I flip the dagger and ready myself, and nod at James.
The man puts a cowl over my head, and now i could not see. "Let this man be condemned to god!" He shouts and pulls a level, cusing the wooden plank i was standing on to fall.
I throw the dagger at the last second, the rope snapped. I ducked out of the crowd.
I fall to the ground and throw the cowl off my head. "Scarlet!" i shout looking for her, but all the sudden confederate soldiers apper in vast numbers.
I shoot an officer in the back and he falls forward. The other officers look for my position which is in an ally nearby. James was smart enough to find me I knew he was
last edited over a year ago
I run still handcuffed but alive none the less. I turn a cornor and find myslef in an allyway, so i crouch down and watch as the soldiers search for me and scarlet.
I smile and crouch down beside him and kiss him quickly,"c'mon." I slip down the back of the ally.
I follow, holding her hand tightly as we move.
I kick down a plank in the fence my heel denting it and slipping through pulling James with me.
"I need to get these off." i whisper in her ear and show her the iron handcuffs.
"We will." I whisper back.
"I love... you Scarlet, you saved my life." I reply with a smile and wish i could hug her, but that would be difficult with these handcuffs.
I don't reply it wasn't the time.i moved quickly down another ally and then out of the city of Richmond
We finally escape the city and i simply sit on the ground just inside the woods. "so... Are we heading back to the base in the north?" i ask her and mess with the handcuffs.
"That's the plan." I reply some what out of breath leaning against a tree.
"well we've got quite a lot of ground to cover. want to camp out here tonight or move on through?" i ask her and lay back against the trunck of the tree. By the time we had escaped the city of Richmond the sun had already begun to set, now it was almost dark. I stay down, leaning against the tree trunck awaiting an answer from Scarlet.
last edited over a year ago
"Stay the night. No sense moving." I sigh my back sliding down the trunk until I say on the ground
I sigh and lay on the cold ground just beneath the massive tree. "goodnight ma'am." i say and wish we had a fire going, for as the sun was setting; the cold also came.
I looked at him from where I sat not very far from him at all."good night captain."
I roll over to one side and try to sleep in the cold moonless night.
"James?" I ask quietly
"...yes ma'am?" i reply.
"Your cold?" I could see him shiver now and then.
"Dont worry about it, i'm fine." i reply lying.
I scootch over to him resting my hand gently on his shoulder. "Stop lying to me." I whisper I his ear.
"I-Im not..." i manage but stop, I really was starting to get cold. "could really use for a fire right now." i say with a sigh.
"Alright just wait." I say quietly and move away from him silently , to get fire wood.
'what are you thinking, telling her that... your a gentlman." i mutter to myself after she leaves. So i huddle up against the tree and await her return. "I wasnt supposed to be the one waiting around, Scarlet had saved my life at least three times now. I had to find a way to repay the favor... somehow.
I come back eventually and stack the wood, taking a match from a book of matches in my pocket lighting a fire.
"how are you doing?" i ask her and get up from were i had been laying. It lights and a fire began.
"I'm fine." I reply sitting next to the fire my knees pulled up to my chest
I stand there a moment. "Scarlet thank you for saving my life." I say with a smile and sit down next to her.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I wake up and watch James escape. I chuckle and go back to sleep
"It's my job captain." I say staring at the flames
I wake up, get ready and get on Kokkinos. I fly in the air towards a forest
I wrap my arms around myself I was cold still but atleast I was warmer.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
"Well... I suppose we should try to get some sleep." I finally say and lay down by the fire.
i simply stare at the flames sleep would be impossible my anxiety getting the better of me
"Scarlet you seem troubled?" I ask her, while laying on my back.
"Who isn't anymore?" I sigh.
I go to Camp Jupiter to get my other ride....I look for Scarlet and James
"Agreed, but I know there is something bothering you. So... if you don't want to talk about it, that's fine."
"Everything bothers me. My mother won't speak to me anymore I have no way to contact the gods I'm so lost ev-" I stop. He wouldn't understand. He never could.
Scarlet and James hear a roar from the forest
I blink and look up silently sliding my dagger from my boot
"Scarlet I..." but then a sudden roar echoes through the forest. "Pistol!" I tell scarlet and get up.
"Shut up!" I growl my muscles tensed