Harry and Hermione Harmony fans!

emilykuru posted on Feb 16, 2011 at 05:07AM
go and support harmony dear fans. i hope to come across many of ur views on harmony. and through this forum i hope to pick up new frnds who r harmony fans just like me!
we can share our views on harmony here!

Harry and Hermione 214 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 214

over a year ago OnlyHarmioneHJP said…
smile
^I've seen a lot of the ones Brucas posts, and I'm a fan of all of them really!! A lot of people here really know how to scout out some incredible images. And even more props to the ones that create them.
over a year ago emilykuru said…
smile
^Yeah they r really gr8!!! hey I want u to read some stupid article written by someone. wait! i'll get the link soon. no wonder how Pensieve_Seeker comes up with those stupid points!!!
smile
^ lol, yeah no problem. Post the link when you can and I'll take a look.
smile
here is the link : u cant copy of add it to favourites. u have to read it:

link
angry
Hey Em. I took a look at the article. I didn't quite finish it, mostly because I didn't want to end up throwing my laptop across the room. But I read all five major points and most of the examples, and all I can say is this:

WHAT THE SFBAKFDBHAKHDFBKAHBFKABDVADKJVB!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

Now that that's out, you're absolutely right. CLEARLY that must be a source of Pensieve's 'factual' information. Some of that stuff was almost verbatum of what Pensieve says!

Anyway, THAT ARTICLE WAS 100% B***S***!!!! I swear, I really don't know how people like that can sit there and call what they are writing and saying "reason" or "proof" of HHr's non-relationship. Really?? You're going to come at me with that crap!!! Given the time, I could sit down and dispute each and every one of the points made in that article. It's just ignorance on the part of uninformed Harmony bashers who clearly don't have the mental capacity to see things from a different perspective. Regardless, we both know that Harmony shippers are strong and will hold strong to our couple. You and I especially - we can not be shaken. I find it absolutely comical that Harmione bashers think they can spit out nonsense and we will somehow succumb to this infinite wisdom. It's SOOO ridiculous that it really doesn't even merit. Actually, the fact that I'm even sitting here talking about it is giving it life, so STOP. That's the end.

On another note, I'm much more appreciative for fans like MissKnowItAll - Romione shippers who respect the Harmony way. I mean I love a good debate with people like Pensieve, but it's nice to know that we can still have a nice conversation with Miss, a member on the other side of the fence, and not have to defend our position.
last edited over a year ago
angry
^sorry for wasting ur time - I just wanted to show u this so that u can see how ridiculous these reasons r! And pensieve courses round the hp club and wherever harmony stuff turns up - he posts this link there. I was just curious so I opened it - But it is a load of SHI*!!!! And I got completely irritated! Lets drop that idiotic matter and talk about soemthing else!
smirk
Yes, let's!! lol... and no worries Em. It's wasn't a waste of time. It's important for us Harmony shippers to remain in-the-know of ignorant crap like that. It'll keep us one step ahead when refuting people like Pensieve. I'm glad you showed it to me.
smile
^yeah next time around Pensieve turns up with what he calls as 'factual information' we'll be able to shut Pensieve down.LOL
smile
^ Oh yes we will!!
smile
ok anything new?
big smile
Well, I'm just about to finish a really great Harmony fanfic!! It's called Graduating by Lady Jane on Fictionalley.org. It's 17+, so you probably can't read it, but I can tell you about it if you like! She writes a few of my fav Harmione fanfics on that site, and not all of them are 17+, so if you wanna check em out, I highly recommend!
laugh
^sure! plz tell me about it. and maybe I can read it if it isnt you know...too.....well you know dont you? :) I think better u tell me about it - it will be fun as currently we are out of topic! :)
smile
Ok, well basically it's set during thier last year at Hogwarts and there's going to be this huge Graduation Ball for all the seventh years. Harry wants to ask Hermione because he fancies her, so he does it one day after class, but does it in a really bad way, lol. (He asks her in a way that makes her sound like she's got no other choice). She gets really upset and storms off, but of course Harry realizes his mistake and runs after her to apologize. When he reaches her, Hermione tells her as a matter of factly that she's already been asked to the ball by someone else, but she declined. Harry the finds it difficult to ask her again, because he's nervous and because he thinks she will reject him for what he did. Finally Hermione just forces him to spit it out by asking him why he wants her to go to the ball with him. He tells her that it's because he fancies her and that he doesn't want to go to the ball with anyone else. This makes Hermione melt and she gladly accepts his invitation... (more to come)
smile
^wow! its a good idea, but what happened to Voldemort in the story? he should have come back by the seventh year, shouldnt he? and in the story Dumbledore isnt dead?
smile
^wow! its a good idea, but what happened to Voldemort in the story? he should have come back by the seventh year, shouldnt he? and in the story Dumbledore isnt dead?
big smile
Well no, Dumbledore isn't dead, and Voldemort is still out there, so the final battle hasn't been waged. It doesn't follow the book. A lot of the stories on the site were written before some of the books were even written, so it's purely based on the Harmony relationship and how they want to see it play out.

(continued) So Harry and Hermione are officially going to the Ball together, which makes Ron nervous because he's afraid he will be exed out of the trio in time. After he's able to overcome the weirdness of them going together, he tells them that he has invited Luna to the Graduation Ball.

Once they are officially going to the ball together, Harry wastes no time expressing exactly how he feels about Hermione and they start to fall for each other more and more, culminating in a really romantic first kiss on a trip to Hogsmeade. The whole time they're evolving into a full fledged couple, Harry is constantly curious about who the first person to ask her to the ball was. She never wants to tell him, which begs the question: why? (Clearly mysterious).

So Harry and Hermione, Ron and Luna have basically morphed in to this foursome, hanging out whenever they have time off from studying for the NEWTs. They're some really cute scenes of the four of them hanging out by a tree by the lake, with the girls sitting in their laps and the boys laying in their laps after eating. Basically everything is leading up to this grand end of the year ball.

Toward the end it becomes apparent why it's rated the way it is, but overall it's a really cute little story about the two of them getting together and how easily they shift into a romantic relationship, as if they were waiting for the right moment to do so. I've read TONS of Harmione fanfics, and the sign of a good fanfic is if it makes it into my library, and this one definitely did.
smile
Oh, and in case you were wondering, the first person to ask Hermione to the ball was Draco Malfoy!! Why? Because he has been sneaking around with Ginny Weasley (a pairing I never understood, but don't care enough about to hate) for the past few months and got the idea that if he took Hermione and Harry took Ginny, then they would switch when they got to the ball. (Didn't really get that part, but it's small and doesn't really rate.)

Have you read any interesting fanfics lately? Or do you just have any favorites?
smile
^Its a good idea. I was working on a fanfic you know and I think I will post it some time later - first for u over here. You can tell me if there is anything to change. and about fanfictions - No I havent read much as all the good ones are rated above.So if u know about any fanfic right for me do tell me - I'll check it out! and this fanfic u told is good.
over a year ago Pensieve_Seeker said…
OnlyHarmioneHJP--You stated "Anyway, THAT ARTICLE WAS 100% B***S***!!!! I swear, I really don't know how people like that can sit there and call what they are writing and saying "reason" or "proof" of HHr's non-relationship. Really?? You're going to come at me with that crap!!! Given the time, I could sit down and dispute each and every one of the points made in that article."

Please, go ahead and feel free to dispute each and every one of those points. One caveat, though--you can only use what is in print in books 1-5, just as that article did. Movie scenes do not count.
^ First, though you may not believe me, welcome back Pensieve. Your opposing thought process certainly livens up our debates. But in regards to your challenge, should I find the time to do so, I'd be delighted to go through and dismantle each point of the article. Sadly I don't have the free time that I used to, so answering this challenge would take a while to say the least, but should I have the opportunity to take it on, I will gladly post my response here.
smile
And to Em, I'd be glad to show you some good, age appropriate fanfics. Some are fluff and some are novel length. When I get the links I'd be glad to share them with you.
smile
^thnx!
and Penseive_Seeker : I wouldnt be wanting to discuss every point with you because I very well know that at one point of time it is going to end with just "My information is factual" "you telling it is not in the books" "YOu are intolerable" and finally you vanish from the place. So I will do someting better and useful instead of wasting my time on that stupid article.
over a year ago Pensieve_Seeker said…
OnlyHarmioneHJP--I am looking forward to reading your response whenever you get around to posting it.
^ Don't hold your breathe, Pensieve. You'll be waiting a long time...
cool
And Em, don't even worry about Pensieve. It's just debating. Infuriating, I know, but we know where we're coming from and we're confident in our reasoning. We're like teflon - it all just slides right off.
smile
Hey Em! Here's the link to a really cute one-chapter fanfic entitled "Those Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer". Keep in mind that many of the links I post won't likely comply with the books, but then regretably, neither does the Harmony ship =C. Anyway, they're still really cute just the same, trust me. This one is PG-13, if you're comfortable reading that. I'll be sure to check all the stories before I post the link for you =D. Let me know what you think and if you'd like me to post more. Enjoy!

link
laugh
^thnks! ur an absolute sweet heart! I'll check this one right away!
big smile
^ Aww, thanks love!! I hope you like it. I know of a lot more, so just let me know.
smile
^ya, I'll tell u once I finish it. :)
big smile
^ okie dokie! lol
smile
yep, I read it. it was fine but it was too small,lol. do you know about any decent, lengthy fanfictions for my age? :)
smile
Lol, sure. I'll browse for one and get back to you. And I know, it is too short, lol. The sucky part is that some are relatively short, but the good part is that there are A LOT of different fics to choose from, and a lot that are really decent. So in lew of a long fic, there are a lot of short ones to make up for it. Anywho, I'll post a longer one for you asap, but don't write off the shorties - because sometimes you just need a quick Harmony fix that you can absorb and feel good about and will get you through the day, lol
laugh
Ok, so I did some research and I found some longer stories that I would love to share with you, but first I had a fun idea.

I found a multi-chapter story that you may like that I haven't even read yet. It sounds interesting, so I thought that I would post the link to the PG-13 version and we could both read it and get back to each other. It would give us something to discuss on the forum. What do you think?

I'll post the link anyway and you can get back to me. So here is it. Hope you like it! (Hope I do too! lol)

link

(To get to the next chapter, just look in the upper or lower left hand corners of the page.)
smile
sure! both of us can read it together!thnx for the link!
big smile
but right now---i'm busy. so i'll read it when im free.
smile
Your welcome and no problem. Read it when you have time and post here. I haven't started it yet either as I'm in the middle of another lengthy fic. No rush!
smile
alright! :)
smile
sounds like a plan!
laugh
aha!
over a year ago Tasha1993 said…
smile
emilykuru and OnlyHarmioneHJP, do you guys post fanfics on fanfiction.com?. I would love to read both of your fanfictions but i'm not sure where you posted it. Could you link them to me or something. If you don't mind ofcourse.
laugh
^ we dont post things on fanfiction.com but we are working on fanfictions. we were planning ot post them here in this club in a separate forum. and if we do, we'll love to share it with you. if you want a list of nice fanfictions - which others wrote, OnlyHarmioneHJP has loads. You can ask her.
smile
^ Sure thing! I know tons of great fanfic places, fanfiction.com included. Since you know about that you're probably already tapped in, but if you ever want a recommendation, I've read I don't even know how many, lol. The links that are posted on this page are really good ones (see earlier posts). Right now Em and I are reading a fanfic together and are planning to report back once we've finished. You're more than welcome to do the same and join the conversation. If not, I would be happy to post links to fanfics I know. And like Em said, we'd love to share our personal fanfics with you once we've completed them. Just let me know!
smile
Thanks emilykuru and OnlyHarmioneHJP:D The fanfictions you guys were planning on writting sound really great.
I'm planning on witing Harmony fanfictions too. I need both your opinions on this one that is on top of my mind(other Harmonians's opinions are welcome too):
Rewritting the epilogue. In JK Rowling's version the epilogue, Harinny and Romione were sending their kids off to Hogwards but in my fanfiction, it would be Harmony sending their kids off to Hogwards(Bascally it's the way the epilogue should have been IMO).
I've also picked out names for their kids which i also need your opinion on. What do you guys think of the kids and their names:
Elizabeth Jean (Harmony's oldest;resembles Hermione)
James Sirius (2nd;resembles Harry but has Hermione's eyes)
Matthew Remus (3rd;combination of both;brown hair, green eyes)
Harvey(Can't think of a middle name)(4th;combination of both;black hair, brown eyes)
I know there are 4 opposed to Harinny's 3 but 4 is essential for this fanfic. I was gonna go with Matthew James and use Remus as Harvey's middle name but decided against it since James was already used for James Sirius. I did'nt use Albus Severus since i don't like that name. I like the name Lily but it's not my fav and it's not that suitable for Harmony's daughther. It's more suitable for Harinny's kid.
If you guys think it's a bad idea, i won't write this fanfic.
smile
I think its nice! you should try doing that!
smile
^ Go for it! Whatever you decide to do will be great as long as you're happy with it. I myself have had a debate over thier kids names and what have you, so I know what you're talking about. A rewrite of the epilogue sounds great, not to mention necessary. I'm sure I can speak for Em when I say we'd love to read it when you're done.
smile
Thanks guys:D
smile
Yeah you can speak for me OnlyHarmioneHJP!!! :)

and Tasha - you shouldn really work on it. I am almost done with the first one. And I am also working on one called 'SOARING THE HEAVENS WITH YOU' - a fanfic where Harry teaches Hermione to fly...
smile
That sounds great Em! I've read a couple of fics where Harry attempts to teach Hermione to fly, so I'm very interested to see what you create! Now that I am FINALLY out of school, I should have a lot more time to dedicate to my writing, and I hope to have at least part of a draft of something for you guys to read and review for me soon. =D
Yeah, yr fanfic idea sounds great em. I will start working on mine but it would take a couple of months since i just started college and my semester break is only in August. But i'll finish it as soon as the semester break approaches. I've already written half in paper which ofcourse needs a little work. When i finish it i'll post a draft for you guys to edit/review before officially posting it.