Glee Attack of the Troublemakers: A Gleek-Protecting Record Book

fetchgirl2366 posted on Nov 19, 2011 at 09:57PM
I have written this link to convince everyone to stop all of the bullying, and I have came up with an idea.

To put these trolls on record, I need you guys and your help. I want you to report these trolls. For every three people that reports that person, it'll be one strike. And so on, and so on. And if possible, I can send a letter to the Fanpop owner about this. And all those who report someone, I will give you five props.

This is really important. And please, do it when it first starts. I might need help with this sooner or later, so I'll start a CO10 group (Council of 10). Me, along with 9 other people on this site, will be the heads of this process, and one person will be appointed to handle the sending-the-letter-to-the-Fanpop-owner thing for one month. And it'll continue on from there.

So, if you wanna be in the Council of 10, send me a message. But it's first come, first serve. We're trying to help our friends. This is important.

Current Members
1. Ninjacupcake88
3. 60abbye
3. Crime-Drama-Bee
4. Mangie1995
5. Piercesfan
6. ForsakenMoon19
7. Sheerika
8. Klaine_forever
9. JimmyManceLuvr
10. Iamfeeby1234

-Fetchgirl2366, Fellow Gleek
I have written this [url=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/glee/articles/134359/title/with-good]article[/ur
last edited on Feb 11, 2012 at 12:39AM

Glee 257 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 251-257 of 257

over a year ago sheerika said…
3rd January 2012
Person Reported: link
Victim: Ponies and kinda people
Accused of: Being really racist towards skin color like saying black jokes and stuff

1st Report: Piperlovegood (Not sure)
2nd Report: Sheerika
3rd report: Fectchgirl2366
last edited over a year ago
^ I know its really minor but what if the person goes to the glee spot or any other innocent spot, not really sure if Amanda reported
over a year ago fetchgirl2366 said…
Santana: "That b*tch is pure evil."

I've reported. -_-
smile
^ Awesome quote I just added you to the reported list (hi 5)
over a year ago Crime-Drama-Bee said…
20 January 2013
Person Reported: belledjac1
Victim: Glee spot, me
Accused of: Impersonation???

No decision made so no reports
_____
I'm not sure what to make of this. I'm not entirely familliar with the circumstances surrounding belledjac's original account. I understand she deleted it because she was accused of bullying. She also said someone hacked her account. I don't know whether she deleted her own account or someone else did, and if that person is pretending to be her now. I do know that it is fairly difficult to hack an account unless you know what that password would be, and it's dubious that someone would do that with the sole intention to impersonate and bully people, especially without going to belledjac's friends and the bigger names at the Glee spot, which would have made a greater impact. For the time being, I will assume she was hacked.

We never talked really but I never had any problem with her and she never said she didn't like me so I don't know whether to trust this or not. It seems kind of out of the blue.
20 January 2013 
Person Reported: belledjac1
Victim: Glee spot, me
Accused of: Impersonation???
over a year ago fetchgirl2366 said…
surprise
This is pure hell. I can't think straight. :/
Why is this happening so much on fanpop now a days