Glee Attack of the Troublemakers: A Gleek-Protecting Record Book

fetchgirl2366 posted on Nov 19, 2011 at 09:57PM
I have written this link to convince everyone to stop all of the bullying, and I have came up with an idea.

To put these trolls on record, I need you guys and your help. I want you to report these trolls. For every three people that reports that person, it'll be one strike. And so on, and so on. And if possible, I can send a letter to the Fanpop owner about this. And all those who report someone, I will give you five props.

This is really important. And please, do it when it first starts. I might need help with this sooner or later, so I'll start a CO10 group (Council of 10). Me, along with 9 other people on this site, will be the heads of this process, and one person will be appointed to handle the sending-the-letter-to-the-Fanpop-owner thing for one month. And it'll continue on from there.

So, if you wanna be in the Council of 10, send me a message. But it's first come, first serve. We're trying to help our friends. This is important.

Current Members
1. Ninjacupcake88
3. 60abbye
3. Crime-Drama-Bee
4. Mangie1995
5. Piercesfan
6. ForsakenMoon19
7. Sheerika
8. Klaine_forever
9. JimmyManceLuvr
10. Iamfeeby1234

-Fetchgirl2366, Fellow Gleek
I have written this [url=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/glee/articles/134359/title/with-good]article[/ur
last edited on Feb 11, 2012 at 12:39AM

Glee 257 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 257

over a year ago ninjacupcake88 said…
Reported that bitch also.
over a year ago fetchgirl2366 said…
angry
@ForsakenMoon19, can you also add that she called you, me, and @iamfeeby annoying as well? We're totally getting rid of this person!!!! >:((
angry
By the way, I reported that troll as well. No one's gonna mess around with ForsakenMoon, iamfeeby (again), mangie1995, me, or anyone else!!! We're totally ending this!!!
over a year ago ForsakenMoon19 said…
laugh
^HAHA I was waiting on your reply to that bitch!! What took you so long girl?! you were missing all the fun lol!!! Don't worry I'll mention that too ^_^
last edited over a year ago
cloudy
^ I had to go to this meeting somewhere, and it took all day. I'm really tired. Not physically, but mentally and emotionally. I saw those comments AGAINSTTROLLS put up...and I was dying laughing. Their motto, profile info, account name--and they manage to mess with us! Please, they knew that they were gonna get reported anyways.
over a year ago 60abbye said…
Reported.
laugh
@fetchgirl2366 I couldn't believe it when I saw it, I nearly died from laughing so hard ROTFL!!!! Did they seriously think with that name, that motto, that profile and thoes ridiculous comments that they were gonna make us cry?! Ya I think not!!! XD I never expected to wake up this morning to battle annoying cyber trolls and it seems so strange how they keep showing up like wasps lol!!! I'll never get tired of reporting these losers!!! XD
laugh
@ForsakenMoon, you and me both. Who do they think they're fooling? How can they be "against trolls", and they do something like that to us. And their profile info made me laugh so hard that my stomach was hurting and my face was hurting. I'll never get tired or reporting, either, especially when the trolls are messing with you, me, and our friends and fellow Gleeks.
laugh
AGAINSTTROLLS is gone!!!!!! Whoohoo good work team!!!!!! That's one down and plenty more to go haha!!!! XD
over a year ago Crime-Drama-Bee said…
wink
^Great job guys.
over a year ago klaine_forever said…
Heyy just wondering 3 more people reported Honest-Foreverso is that strike 2???
^ These rules are starting to get confusing. So maybe if more than 3 report a troll, then there might be a chance that the account will get deleted somehow. I mean, that's what happened with that ironically-named AGAINSTTROLLS person.
over a year ago sheerika said…
angry
i wanna report Honest-Foreverso too
2/1/2012
Person reported: Chrissy245
Victim Gleek: Many of us
Accused of: Getting angry at us for our opinions of saying that Finn and Rachel won't last and telling us to get the heck off her fan pick (or the spot, she didn't make it very clear)

Reported 1st by: ninjacupcake88
Reported 2nd by: ForsakenMoon19
Got another troll guys and guess what its another annoying Finn-hater *face-palm* go figure... Alright guys lets go to work!!!

Person reported: Sonnywifachance
Victim Gleek: Glee spot
Accused of: leaving hateful spam on the glee wall >:(

Reported 1st by: ForsakenMonn19
Reported 2nd by: iamfeeby1234
Reported 3rd by: Crime-Drama-Bee
angry
@ninjacupcake88 you can put down that that Chrissy245 bitch was just harassing me on my profile! >:(
Reported @Sonnywifachance
Reported Sonny also.
over a year ago 60abbye said…
^^ I reported both of them (sonnywifachance and chrissy245)
over a year ago piperlovegood said…
I need report Crissy245 too she's leaving stuff on my wall too for just stating a opinon on her pick. I will remove them like she asked but I'm not happy about it.

Btw I'm confused imfeeby1234 about what you left on my wall I apreciate it but I'm not ForsakenMoon19 nor have I been harrassing her. But I know Crissy245 has been messing with her too.
@piperlovegood no don't delete your posts on that poll it'll only give the troll more control. And iamfeeby1234 knows you're not me don't worry, she was probably leaving those messages because the same troll was harassing me.
angry
@ninjacupcake, I would also like to add that Chrissy245 put a post on my wall, saying "get that stuff off my wall" (with a ironic smilie face and some sh*t like that). I deleted it myself, but still, she was so rude and she pisses me the f*ck off at this point!!!

As for @Sonnywifachance, I'll find that person for you guys and report them in just a few minutes.
angry
P.S., Reported Sonnywifachance and Chrissy245.
over a year ago JimmyManceLuvr said…
^same
Yeah I reposted them 2 trolls as well. I think sonnywifachance's account was made JUST to troll:(
monkey
The trolling on this spot never ceases to astound me lol!!! *face-palm*

Person reported: brilovesalbert
Victim Gleek: Glee spot
Accused of: leaving hateful articles on the glee spot >:(

Reported 1st by: ForsakenMoon19
Reported 2nd by: JimmyManceLuvr
Reported 3rd by: fetchgirl2366
^reported also FM19
^^ Reported!!!

And yes, @ForsakenMoon, the trolling is ticking me off, too.
This is f*cking pissing me off!!!! Check my wall and see what I mean. >:((

2/6/12
Person reported: link
Victim Gleek: Me (link); other Fanpoppers
Accused of: telling me to shut up or she'll handcuff me; calling me a loser; commenting on other people's walls and link

First report from: Fetchgirl2366
Second report from: ForsakenMoon
Third report from: Sheerika
I'll second Emma649 she's posting stuff on Walls and that pick that started all this mess and it's really out of line.

* I just thought of something...maybe there the same person with multiple accounts
angry
Alright now I'm pissed!!! I need to report a collision of trolls invading my profile and sending me harassing messages!!! Please report every single one of these shitheads!!!!!

Person reported: Blaine185, Gligar952, Sonia581, Emma649 and Goochy460
Victim Gleek: ForsakenMoon19 (me)
Accused of: spamming my profile with harassing messages!!!! >:(

I'm about 90% sure they're the same person but I second that there doing to same thing on a comment from Fetchgirl on my wall and they are doing it on hers too. I'm going through them and reporting them all for spam
angry
i report all Blaine185, Gligar952, Sonia581, Emma649 and Goochy460
i don`t want my friends to get bullied by all these trolls if they do anything else i will track them down and kick there ass!!!!
2/7/12
People Reported: (some previously mentioned)
Chrissy245
Heart2741
Sonia591
Emma649
Blaine185
Clawdeen157
Gligar952
Goochy460
Cody842
Charlie725
Victim Gleek: Fetchgirl2366, ForsakenMoon19, and others
Accused of: A group of accounts that is a known ring of spammers. Not all accounts were used to write spam, but they are all created by the same person/people.
angry
@ForsakenMoon, @piperlovegood, @sheerika, and @Crime-Drama-Bee, I reported all of them last night before I went to bed.
angry
There's a whole fucking list?
Oh damn... not this shit again -.- I already dealt with an alt troll on the Pokemon spot, now here?
I'll start reporting after school today.
^ Thank goodness.
blush
^ I reported them all too I don't sleep so I had plenty of time to do it. I'm just going to report them again and compleately inore them otherwise if they start up again. They're mainly just trying to get a rise out of us and I'm a bit ashamed it got to me.
^ I'm ashamed that it got to all of us!!! I was really pissed and worried.
zzz
BTW i reported that Emma person as well
angry
I tell ya I never get tired of the constant idiocy going on in this site/spot! *facepalm*

02/08/2012

Person reported: KILLFETCH
Victim Gleek: ForsakenMonn19 (me)
Accused of: Harassing me >:(

Reported 2nd by: iambfeeby1234
^reported
^ me too
2/10/12

Person reported: link
Victim Gleek: Me (Fetchgirl2366)
Accused of: sending a hate message to my account

First report: Fetchgirl2366
Second report: Ninjacupcake88
Third report: Sheerika
hmmm
Reported her again.

Also, I have prove those alt accounts were hers as she admitted it in a message to me (click to view).
Reported her again.

Also, I have prove those alt accounts were hers as she admitted it in a message
i report
Chrissy245 i saw what she wrote to u Fetchgirl2366
what happened
angry
^She left me some nasty messages too! I reported the bitch also!!! >:(
angry
She's leaving me messages again too.
reported also
angry
She's leaving all of us that disagree with her messages, I've been arguing with her for the past hour.