Glee Attack of the Troublemakers: A Gleek-Protecting Record Book

fetchgirl2366 posted on Nov 19, 2011 at 09:57PM
I have written this link to convince everyone to stop all of the bullying, and I have came up with an idea.

To put these trolls on record, I need you guys and your help. I want you to report these trolls. For every three people that reports that person, it'll be one strike. And so on, and so on. And if possible, I can send a letter to the Fanpop owner about this. And all those who report someone, I will give you five props.

This is really important. And please, do it when it first starts. I might need help with this sooner or later, so I'll start a CO10 group (Council of 10). Me, along with 9 other people on this site, will be the heads of this process, and one person will be appointed to handle the sending-the-letter-to-the-Fanpop-owner thing for one month. And it'll continue on from there.

So, if you wanna be in the Council of 10, send me a message. But it's first come, first serve. We're trying to help our friends. This is important.

Current Members
1. Ninjacupcake88
3. 60abbye
3. Crime-Drama-Bee
4. Mangie1995
5. Piercesfan
6. ForsakenMoon19
7. Sheerika
8. Klaine_forever
9. JimmyManceLuvr
10. Iamfeeby1234

-Fetchgirl2366, Fellow Gleek
I have written this [url=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/glee/articles/134359/title/with-good]article[/ur
last edited on Feb 11, 2012 at 12:39AM

Glee 257 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 257

over a year ago piperlovegood said…
I'm sure Pink_Love regrects saying that, and we could try to put it behind us if you weren't reminded of it every few hours. She has gotten chewed out when she first said it and unless she says it again or attacks Mercades or Amber directly for the color of their skin, that is proabably enough. You have attacted many of us when we said nothing about color in the first place. The fact that you jump to it so readily make me a little sad.
over a year ago klaine_forever said…
Reported SnowWing!
Heyy has Chrissy's account been deleted. Cause I went to her wall and it sent me back to the fanpop home
over a year ago Crime-Drama-Bee said…
^Finally. Good job guys.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago sheerika said…
yay exellent work people work like this makes all trolls go away
over a year ago ForsakenMoon19 said…
big smile
Chrissy245 is gone WHOOHOO!!!!!! Now we just have to get rid of those ShadowTail nature accounts!!!!
over a year ago fetchgirl2366 said…
big smile
Thank God. Now for the rest of those accounts, and maybe a way to spread the word about stopping the trolling nonsense. GOOD WORK, COUNCIL!!!
Yay!
Does anyone else have the nagging urge to tell @tns31091 that if what people say here about African American characters is racist, then she's being equally, and even more racist against Caucasians?
over a year ago JimmyManceLuvr said…
^YES
@CDB yep I was just thinking the same thing!
yeah^^^ so true saw what happened
So true! People dont seem to understand you can be racist towards caucasians aswell
angry
I can't believe no one reported this troll sooner but I'm offended this jerk was even here considering they're not a member of the spot!

Person Reported: ramisiab
Victim Gleek: Glee spot
Accused of: Calling people idiots when they picked opposite of what the troll picked on the polls >:(

1st report by: ForsakenMoon19
reported her
sick
this person chrissy100 harrased most of us but i`m scared to report so i don`t think we should report or maybe one or two awwww i`m getting sick
angry
I'd like to report the biggest loser ever to spam my wall thinking they accomplished something!!! Report this thing right now before it infects fanpop and other gleeks!!!! >:(

Person Reported: chrissy100
Victim Gleek: ForsakenMoon19
Accused of: Spamming my wall with usless garbage!!! >:(

2nd report by: sheerika
3rd report by: piperlovegood
angry
I have reported her and told her to lay off; I'm not sure what else I can do.
laugh
^You know what this troll is acting vaguely familiar, like a certain troll by the name of Chrissy245.... Looks like the bitch came back to prove something to all of us, that she's an even bigger moron than we thought LMFAO!!!!
surprise
OMG SO TRUE
shes back people buckle up
smile
I just sent her this message in an effort to stop her once and for all. She has no excuse to start with but after this she really will have no excuse...

I'm taking a deep breath to write this, cause I don't know how to explain it as it's second nature to most people, especailly when it's typed. You actually have to think about it to type it. It should be commen sense. Leaving hate on peoples walls when your account is brand new isn't a good way to start out. I'm pretty sure your. The same one that did this before. In which case I would have created a new identity compleatly instead of digging up the past and leaving death threats on my friends walls is certainly not a way to go about it.

When people disagree with you it's not to make you mad or because they don't like you but because they simply disagree. My favorite color is purple am I going to send you hate if you like blue better. That is very basic so I'm going to use another example of a discussion

Why Brittana is better than Bartie: " Santana has always looked out for Brittany without making her more childlike than she already is. It's very easy to fall in love with your best friend because it happens so slowly by the time you relize it you can't remember it being any other way. Brittany has always brought out the best of Santana and balanced her out by her kindness to everyone."

Here's how NOT to do it: "BECAUSE BARTIE IS STUPID AND BRITTANA IS THE BEST COUPLE EVA!! THERE SOOOO CUTE."

Heres a list of why this isn't a good way to debate
-You can easily switch Bartie and Brittana and the discussion will be the same
-It's in all caps and comes across as really aggressive.
-You attacked the other side with out really defending your reasonings.

I hoped this helped I will be passing this message along to my friends so if you keep attacking us, you'll have no excuese.
I reported Chrissy 100 too cause she was spamming my wall saying nasty thing about us and then saying she was sorry and if I could teach her to be good. What should I say to her???
tongue
I've taught her all I know as kindly as I could. I really tried to teach her club edicit as in the above message. Damn I don't know how more blunt I can be.
Here's an update on the messages that's been going on between Chrissy100 and I. I don't know how truthful it is, I'm just going to have to wait and see.

Chrissy100: I have bullied so much I don`t know what to do you are the first person that is kind to me and one thing my favourite colour is purple and I love brittana

piperlovegood: there was another account by the name of Chrissy245 that was doing about the same thing and it all started because she made a pick in support of the Finchel wedding and when someone disagreed with her or said that they couldn't support them because they were just kids, she started slinging the hate to everyone and made other accounts in order to make us seem like the bad guys or they were just a ring of trolls, but I think it was the same girl.

Chrissy100: hope I don`t become like that i feel so bad so i think you should delete my account i would like it if we be friends
@piperlovegood thank you for all you're doing I know you're just trying to be civil but she's just a troll. No matter what we do or say she does and says the same things so the best we can do is keep deleting her accounts, delete her messages, and igonre her completely. She's creating these accounts as a child getting off on making people online upset, I think that's wrong and it doesn't deserve to be rewarded. In person if you're bullied constantly are you just gonna let them get away with it by doing nothing but try to talk them out of it? No the common reaction is to treat others how you want to be treated and she clearly wants to piss us off so we can delete her account everytime. Maybe if we keep deleting her accounts she'll eventually get bored and move on, hopefully. So I say we're done being nice and just report the hell out of this idiot before it does further damage.
angry
Attention CO10 I'd like to put on record a bully who hasn't stopped harassing me on the "Blair & Chuck" spot since a few days ago. I've given them a warning and reported them once. Keep watch of this one because its obviously out to make trouble by attacking me for no god damn reason! >:(

Person Reported: NocKairu
Victim Gleek: ForsakenMoon19
Accused of: Aggressively attacking me on the "Blair & Chuck" spot basically calling me and other fans there idiots because we don't share this person's opinion!!! >:(

2nd report by: Crime-Drama-Bee
3rd report by: fetchgirl2366
^Reported link >:(
^^ I reported as well. >:(
Oh, and also, I'm not sure if I should really report or not, but @chrissy100 says if I or anyone else does, they'll report back. Pisses me off. I'm not gonna really worry. I'm gonna let it get to me, so...

2/28/12

Person Reported: chrissy100
Victim Gleek: Fetchgirl2366 (Me), Sheerika, klaine_forever, JimmyManceLuvr, 60abbye, Crime-Drama-Bee, "the rest of the losers" (I'm guessing they mean by the whole CO10 and other Glee fans :/)
Accused of: telling me and my friends to die and to change my icon because they think I'm not the biggest Brittana fan, they are.

Here's the whole quote here:
"go die like ur friends Sheerika, Klaine_forever, JimmyManceLuvr, 60abbye,Crime-Drama-Bee and the rest of those losers

if u report me i`ll report you along with all my friends so don`t you dare report and one more thing don`t tell anyone either and change you profile pic i love brittana way mor than u
"

2nd report by: Piperlovegood
3rd report by: Ninjacupcake88
angry
^REPORTED THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!! >:(
I've reported her too. I didn't like how she was talking to you guys. She asked me how to be good so I told her how as hard as it was not to blow up at her. I don't believe for a second she's twenty-one, otherwise she'd know how to behave.
I wanna know, @piperlovegood, are you a fan of that person? 'Cause I saw that @chrissy100 was a fan of you, so I was just asking.
hmmm
no i didn't fan her back. I don't plan on faning her back unless she learns how to treat fellow fans. I just was trying to get to the root of whatever problem she has because I'm absolutly sick of these trolls cause they keep coming back no matter how hard we try to get rid of them. If this doesn't work I give up on being nice, and just going to report them and tell them to fuck off.
over a year ago ninjacupcake88 said…
angry
Reported chrissy yet again.
Well for that comment to "go die" i'll report her in all categories. repeadetly.
angry
^She made that new account to purely troll and mess with all of us!!! I'd say that's grounds for being deleted from this site forever!!!!!! >:(
angry
Reported link. GOD the nerve of some people!
can i report her again
angry
Got another smug bully on my case. What is it about me that threatens these morons?!

Person Reported: SharpEye
Victim Gleek: ForsakenMoon19 (me)
Accused of: insulted me on the "Blair & Chuck" spot calling me "brainless" because I'm a passionate fan!!! >:(

@ForsakenMoon, you really don't deserve this. I mean, come on. First it's with Finn Hudson/Cory Monteith. Now it's Blair and Chuck? Seriously? You did nothing wrong. I feel bad for you. I reported that person for you.
heart
REPORTED!!! u okay girl dnt wrry no one can take finn away and me and u will be able to protect eachothere and him!!!
@ForsakenMoon, I have no idea what fandom its from but they attacked you not the character. Me and you gotten in a heated disagreement before but we NEVER attacked eachother. I reported them for you.
Thanks everyone I appreciate all the support! This is why I keep coming back to this site, for all of you even if this place also makes me frustrated and sad because people like this continue to tear me down :( I'm so happy to know I've always got loyal friends.
@ForsakenMoon, is that why you weren't on the site for a while? If it is, I understand. It gets really frustrating dealing with all of these problems. :/
^reported as well :/ I don't know why ur always attacked
angry
Can the CO10 PLEASE report SharpEye! This user has been bullying me on the Chair spot for the passed 15mins or so! Please I'm so sick of its ignorant comments!
Reported again, didn't even bother to see how bad it was. I almost left a nasty message on their wall
Heyy, I want to say that someone called WiLdCaTs15 just messaged me their mobile number, and I only just met them. What should I say to her/him? Please help!
worried
ignore them I guess...
Please just ignore it, @klaine_forever. The only thing that person is going to do is probably stalk you or something if all you do is accept. I've had a friend that got stalked by somebody before, believe me.