Fairy Tail Role Play

AceDarkwolf17 posted on Dec 24, 2011 at 02:28AM
The story line is after Makarov retires and names me Guild Master. I will direct the battles (meaning, I decide who wins and loses. anything else is between players.) U can have as many characters as u want but they must be custom characters. U can be part of team or work solo, i dont care.

Rules:
1)NO Foul Language
2)Make Friends
3)Be Nice

Back Story:

It is six months after Makarov retired and Ray is still trying to settle in as Guild Master and one of the Ten Holy Mages. The fact that Fairy Tail is the #1 Guild in Fiore isn't making his job easier. Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Lisana, Kana, Wendy, and Elie(my character's sister)are all S-Class Mages. Fairy Tail is still a reckless, building destroying guild but it all works out in the end. Ray couldn't handle it so he placed Makarov as Master.
last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 05:12PM

Fairy Tail 503 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 503

over a year ago AceDarkwolf17 said…
Ray: Im about to teach u respect

~Ray's Shadow Magic Circle appeared under his feet~

Makarov: Dont do it u two..... I dont need another hole in the wall

Ray: U got lucky kid
over a year ago funkmasterd said…
Konaha: Ha no u got lucky
~Ray punches Konaha into some tables and uses Shadow Magic to go through the wall and leaves to go home~

Elie: R u OK
-gets up with out a scratch on him- "Haha yeah im fine it didn't even hurt he punches like a weak little girl"
Elie: Thats because he was using the tiniest bit of power when he punched u..... It is really hard to have his respect but it can be done...... There is only ONE way
Konaha: What do u mean there is only one way?
Elie: The S-Class Test. It happens every 2 years with 8 contestants. They fight each other and the last one standing becomes a S-Class Mage. If u get chosen and win, then u will get Ray's respect. I going home, c u tomorrow.

~ As shes leaving, she turns and says, "By the way, the test is coming up"~
Konaha: Well forget about his respect that is the only way for me to become an S-class i will train
~The next day, Erza and Ray are standing outside the Guild with a fighting expression on their faces~

Erza: Ready

Ray: Oh Yeah!!!!
-Konaha walks up to the big group of people around the guild and sees Natsu- "hey Natsu whats going on here?" "Ha it's Ray and Erzas fight." "Oh right that....im going inside."
Erza equips her Purgatory Armor and launches at Ray. Ray just stands there like nothing is happening. Just when the sword id inches away from his neck, Ray teleported behind Erza. Erza looked behind her and was hit in the stomach by something

Erza: What...cough..cough...was that?

Ray: I call it Shadow Needles. I can use the shadows to physical hurt people. Do u give up

Erza: In your dreams

Erza gets bombarded with shadows from all different angles. Ray didnt see the swords flying towards him from behind. He quickly puts up a crystal shield but one sword got through and it cut his left arm. Erza fell to her knees out of total exhaustion and Ray teleported behind her. Ray turned his right arm into a crystal blade and swung at Erza. The blade was close to her head when she said, "I give".

Ray: "What did u say" says with total shock

Erza: I give up. U win

The crystal shattered and Ray helped Erza up and took her to the hospital for Mages
Konaha: Wait what just happened here???
Nutsu: I don't believe it Erza....lost
Konaha: NOOOO U CAN'T BEAT ERZA I COULD BEAT U NO PROBLEM!!!!
-Konaha then uses his Lava make magic to make a lava sword and runs after Ray full speed- "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA EAT MY LAVA BLADE!!!!!!"
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
-Zarren gets inbetween Ray and Konaha and Close lines Konaha- "settle down , a loss is a loss"
Ray: Nice to see u Zarren. It wouldnt have mattered if u intervened or not. The kid lost as soon as he stepped into my "territory"
Konaha: Hey whats that supposed to mean i would have beat ur butt!!
Ray: Look down at your feet and you'll see why u would've lost
Konaha: What do u mean?
Ray: See if this helps. Think back to my fight with Erza
Konaha: Yeah what about it?
Ray: U r standing in the shadow of the Guild. With a twitch of my finger, I could have u on your knees in pain

Ray: SHADOWS R MY TERRITORY. Want me to show u?
last edited over a year ago
Konaha: What r u talking about u can't get me on my knees
Ray: Do u want to put that to the test, kid
Konaha: Go ahead
~All of a sudden every S-class Mage grabbed Ray to stop him. Even Makarov intervened~

Makarov: U will stop, Koga

Ray: U cant stop me from killing this worthless piece of magic trash, old man

Elie: Lace of Heaven

~Elie's bracelet glowed and a magic circled appeared in front of her. Golden glowing chains shot out and wrapped up Ray. The chains glowed so brightly that everybody covered their eyes. When the light faded the chains were gone and Ray was breathing heavily like he was extremely exhausted
Konaha: Hey what was that for u guys i could have taken him
Gray: Not when HE was out, u couldnt

Natsu: Gray is right.....u would've been killed if they hadnt intervene
Konaha: Why? what would have happened?
Gray: Didnt u hear what Natsu said...U would've been killed!!
Konaha: Why?
Gray: Its because Ray-

Makarov: Guild meeting now....Everyone inside!!!!!!
-everyone gets inside- "well what do u want old man"
Makarov: Elie, everyone needs to know about Ray

Elie: "OK" she says nervously

Elie: Only the S-class Mages and Makarov know this but I must tell the rest u the "Secret of Ray Crimson". Every since I could remember, Ray has had a split personality. One is the happy Ray and the other is the murderous Koga. Koga only comes out at the sight of blood, thats why Ray NEVER bloodies an opponent. When we were young, Ray got a cut and Koga came out and almost killed me. If it wasnt for Crystalline and this bracelet, I would be dead. The Heaven Magic in this bracelet is the only thing that can suppress Koga. I am warning u all, not to let Ray see blood only if u value your lives

~Elie walks away and goes home to check on Ray~
-Konaha walks away with out anyone noticing to go find Ray next scene Konaha busts down Rays door- "Hey Ray u wanna fight me right....then lets go" -Konaha takes a knife and cut his arm just enough for some blood to show and so Ray can see- "alright Koga come one out and lets dance"
-Zarren stood atop the building where Konaha went into- "I guess that kids needs to die sooner or later" -Zarren simply sighs and leans agaisnt a post that is coming out of the building with his arms crossed-
Ray: WHAT THE HELL R U DOING!!!!!!!!

~he wraps his arm in bandages and gets really pissed off at Konaha. Ray teleports in front of Konaha and punches him so hard, he cracked a rib. He kicked Konaha in the face launching towards the door.

Ray: Get out of my house before I'LL kill u!
Konaha: COME ON KOGA COME ON OUT AND PLAY WITH ME I WANT TO SEE HOW STRONG U R!!!!!! -a magic seal appears in konahas hand and he makes a lava staff- "COME ON RAY DON'T FIGHT IT LET KOGA OUT SO I CAN PROVE TO EVERYONE IM NOT JUST A KID...IM A STRONG WIZARD AND I'LL SHOW IT BY DEFEATING U KOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Zarren couldn't take it anymore he Leaped down through the Roof and Grabbed Konaha by his Face and Through him out the Door- " If you wanna Fight some one , Fight me i'm not willing to let you destory FAIRY TAIL ANYMORE KID!" -Zarens Black Falmes Ignite Around his power- "CAN A LITTLE DRAGON WHO CAN'T BARE HIS WINGS FACE A GOD!, BELLOW OF THE FIRE GOD!" -A pure black seal appears in front of Zarrens mouth as Black Falmes Spew out of it and Engulf everything in site-
Konaha: THIS FIGHT ISN'T WITH U I HAVE TO DO THIS I WILL NOT LET EVERYONE TALK OVER ME AND THINK THEIR BETTER THEN ME JUST CAUSE IM YOUNG U DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE IM A STRONG WIZARD AND BY DEFEATING KOGA I'LL FINALLY PROVE IT TO U PEOPLE THE LAST THING MAGNOVOX SAID TO ME WAS BE THE BEST WIZARD IN THE WORLD AND I WILL BUT I NEED TO GET A CHANCE TO PROVE IT U GUYS NEVER TREAT ME LIKE A WIZARD U TREAT ME LIKE A KID AND IM SICK OF IT!!!!!!!! -a magic seal appears under Konaha and the floor gets covered with lava wich konaha uses to move around,he then turns into lave himself and appears right behind zarren and kits him so hard he sends his face straight to the floor and it cracks from the pressure and konaha then runs out crying-
-Zarren stands back up wiping the rubble off of his face, Zarrens apperance is a bit more Demonic looking Falmes are Raging Around his body he isn't Injured from the kick Zarrens speed as Much Faster the Konaha as he Dashed in front of him- "I thought you wanted to Fight Someone Strong And powerful, Koga Is a much Bigger fish to Fry in the Guild , Me on the other hand well at least you may have a Shot , Little Dragon slayer" -A Black Fire Ball Mainefesited in Zarrens hand- "i'm sick of your attutide towards S class" -He launches the Black Fire Ball as he launches it it gorws bigger and bigger and Explodes the Explosion Conssumes again everything in it's path including Konaha-
-Konaha used his flames to make a dome and then expands it and zarrens black flames disappear,then konaha turns into lava and appears right in front of zarren and punches him,then goes behind him and kicks him in the head,then he makes a lava cannon and shoots a ball of pure lava that covers everything in sight-
-Zarren Emerged from the Lava he looked unsatisfeid his eye's had a Red Glow to them almost he went to go End Konaha's Existance but than a Pulse Sent him flying away it was Gildarts and he looked pissed- "KONAHA , ZARREN BOTH OF YOU STOP ACTING CHILDISH!" -Gildarts looked at Konaha- "go home " -he than looked at Zarren- "YOU of all people should know better about your own Magical power Zarren !"
Konaha: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! -Konaha runs out and runs down the street then he calms down and is just walking then he hears someone-
Voice: H-hey Konaha
Konaha: What? who's there?
Voice: I-it's me...Lacey
Konaha: Oh hey Lacey
Lacey: whats wrong Konaha?
Konaha: Nothing it's just..everyone at the guild treats me like a kid and im not..im a great wizard i have to be for Magnovox
Lacey: I don't think ur a kid i know ur a great wizard
-konaha looks at Lacey- "thanks lacey" -there is a moment of silence then they kiss,when they finish konaha just runs off with out another word to her-
-Zarren Stands up from Gildarts hit, Zarren Looks pissed and looks away from his former sensei than let's a Growl than Vanishes-

-Gildarts sighed- "man, his power is growing more powerful than me and Makarov imagined" -Gildarts turns to see just how much of the town Zarren actually destoryed with his bellow of the fire god there's a clear path leading right out side to the city and some of the forest is gone- "he wasn't holding back he was aiming, to kill"
-Konaha hops through his window and jumps on the bed and goes to sleep-
-Gildarts walks into rays house and sighs- "Ray , are you okay ?" -Gildarts smiles-
-as Konaha trys to sleep he keeps thinking of Lacey and what they did he stays up all night-
Ray: Im fine Gildartz, thanx for asking. Im just glad the my house wasnt wrecked. This century is full of drama
-next day Konaha walks in the guild looking super tired and walks up to Ray- "Hey....im sorry i just wanted to prove to everyone im not just a kid im a strong wizard"
Ray: Whatever....Just get out of my sight
Konaha: Fine