Fairy Tail Role Play

AceDarkwolf17 posted on Dec 24, 2011 at 02:28AM
The story line is after Makarov retires and names me Guild Master. I will direct the battles (meaning, I decide who wins and loses. anything else is between players.) U can have as many characters as u want but they must be custom characters. U can be part of team or work solo, i dont care.

Rules:
1)NO Foul Language
2)Make Friends
3)Be Nice

Back Story:

It is six months after Makarov retired and Ray is still trying to settle in as Guild Master and one of the Ten Holy Mages. The fact that Fairy Tail is the #1 Guild in Fiore isn't making his job easier. Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Lisana, Kana, Wendy, and Elie(my character's sister)are all S-Class Mages. Fairy Tail is still a reckless, building destroying guild but it all works out in the end. Ray couldn't handle it so he placed Makarov as Master.
last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 05:12PM

Fairy Tail 503 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 501-503 of 503

over a year ago Taiwan01 said…
(( woohoo I'm glad I can be Erza! ))
over a year ago Palin_X765 said…
Name: Palin

Magic: ( shadow) Deamon Slayer

weapons: black shield

apperance: curly black hair, grey eyes (blind) dark brown skin wear only black clothing mostly his black long sleeve shirt and black pants. he is 5'8 not slim but toned

personality: quiet doesnt speak much but is a nice person and cares for his friends

dislikes: the sun and being disturbed in his sleep

birthday: december 21

girlfriend: shay (deceased)

mark location: left palm ( black)

history: when he was younger his mother summoned the deamon Axrus and the deamon fused with with him making him part deamon it is a shaow deamon which allows him to make shadows in anyforms he wants like his shield . he needs death to survie and when he hasnt killed in a long time he turns unto the deamon human hybrid that killed his girlfriend if he hasnt killed in awhile. the deamon speaks to him in his head, but palin never wants to kill but has no choice
over a year ago mcterra said…
Name:Sion Barzahd

Magic:Hell Fire Magic(his flames are deep red and he can turn his body into hell fire, rendering his opponent's speed and power useless)

Weapons:None

Appearance:Pic

Personnality:Hot headed and is always ready for a good brawl

Dislikes:Girls

Birthday:1st January

Girlfriend:None.Girls make him feel uneasy

Mark Location:Forehead above left eye(red)

History:Has a horrible past which he tries to forget

last edited over a year ago
Name:Sion Barzahd

Magic:Hell Fire Magic(his flames are deep red and he can turn his body