disney crossover OC Mashup Game: Round 12: Forest Animals (RE-OPENING)

CaterdayGirl posted on Jun 02, 2012 at 12:38PM
Ok so I've been wanting to make more OC mashups since the first one I made turn out so good so I decided to make it into a game.

So Here's the Rules:
-Anyone can join
-You can only post one OC per person.
-To make it easier I'd like all entries to be clipart (meaning white background)
-You have to make your on OC from different Disney characters. you can use non-disney as long as you have at least one disney character incorperated in you OC.
-don't make your OC really small or really big. If you do when I go to resize it it will lose some of the quality of the picture
-I will set a theme, or at request, for each Round to set your OCs in.
-Since this seems to be so popular I'm making a new rule. If you have done three rounds in a row you have to wait at least a day to join in the round. That way any new comers have a chance of joining in. If there are still spaces you can join after 24 hours.

NEW RULE- You must reserve your spot in the picture BEFORE you make your OC.
-

Each round will last five days. Post your OC here and then at the end of the round I will take all the OCs and put them all together. I will post a background picture for each round. In some cases you will have the choice to have you OC sit or stand tell me which and I'll decide the rest, unless you have something in particular you want your OC to do.

Round 1: Tea Party-link
Round 2: Mermaids- link
Round 3: Seven Brides for Seven Dwarfs- link
Round 4: Cinderella's Fellow Servants- link
Round 5: Animals-link
Round 6: Esmeralda's Gypsy Friends
Round 7: Kids link
Round 8: Family Fued link
Round 9: link
Round 10: Enchanted Servants
Round 11: Next Generation of Villains
Round 12: Forest animals

Ok so I've been wanting to make more OC mashups since the first one I made turn out so good so I deci
last edited on May 20, 2014 at 12:42AM

disney crossover 236 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-236 of 236

over a year ago CaterdayGirl said…
got the picture up. I may change it around the bit but if just let me know if you want you OC near tarzan or pocahontas or somewhere else in the picture, but you don't have to specify. there is lot of space in this one so you guys can go wild. you can if you want to have your oc in the forground showing wast up, like we did last time, but i'm going limit that to three. Have fun with this one. i think i might just make one myself this time.
last edited over a year ago
I'm extending the round to next Sunday instead of this Sunday.
over a year ago TheCrystalRing said…
Sorry, I been doing end of quarter exams, I'll get on to it!
over a year ago auroraxaurelia said…
smile
Here is mine. Her name is Kimama, it means butterfly. If she could be place close to either Tarzan or Pocahontas I would be happy.
Here is mine. Her name is Kimama, it means butterfly. If she could be place close to either Tarzan or
over a year ago hHutchy said…
This is Kai. It means willow tree. And she was named it after Grandmother Willow. could she be On Tarzan's left.?
This is Kai. It means willow tree. And she was named it after Grandmother Willow. could she be On Tar
over a year ago chesire said…
Here's mine.
His name is Mawali, meaning "lively man".
You can put him beside Tarzan or Pocahontas.
Here's mine. 
His name is Mawali, meaning "lively man". 
You can put him beside Tarzan or Pocahonta
over a year ago LightningRed said…
Here's mine. Her name is Iraya. She is Pocahontas' sister. She can be placed close to one of the children.
Here's mine. Her name is Iraya. She is Pocahontas' sister. She can be placed close to one of the chil
Finally done! This is Tamela, whose name means "she who basks in the sun". I don't care where you put her.
Finally done! This is Tamela, whose name means "she who basks in the sun". I don't care where you put
over a year ago Angeelous said…
mine :l
mine :l
Round 10: Enchanted Servants

Make a OC out of an inanimate object like the Beast's servants in enchanted castle. you can uses parts of the characters beauty and the beast if you want to but the object itself must come from another movie.

something new have fun
laugh
Here is mine. Just kidding. I will post my real one in a bit. I just had to do this. It fits because the base is from Tarzan, where Mrs. Potts make a cameo as the tea set the Porters have with them. So technically its not from Beauty and the Beast. But I am making a different one to post. I just thought it was funny.
Here is mine. Just kidding. I will post my real one in a bit. I just had to do this. It fits because
smile
Here is my real one. Unless you think I should change it or I decide I don't like it. I couldn't get the tea pot theme out of my head so I made a guy tea kettle. His name is Mr. Kettle, ode to Mrs. Potts. He could be like her brother. Hope he doesn't to girly. Body from Mulan's tea pot, eyes belong to Prince Adam, and mouth is Lumiere's. If I could I would like to reserve the spot on the left side of Belle.
Here is my real one. Unless you think I should change it or I decide I don't like it. I couldn't get
no other takers on this one?
I will join! Sorry...I been busy lately...
Is mine okay CaterdayGirl? If not I can definitely do something else. I have another idea. (I mean if more people join this round.)
Your is fine auroraxaurella but your welcome to change it if you wish or make a second one if you want to. I'm thinking of making this one into a mini one if no one else want to join. I'll make one and let CrystalRing finish hers. btw Crystal you have until until Sunday to make yours.
This is Papa Piper. He's like the grandfatherly figure to the Beast and Chip. I don't care where you put him.
This is Papa Piper. He's like the grandfatherly figure to the Beast and Chip. I don't care where you
haha that's funny I thought about making one out of that pipe. that's from little mermaid right? Lovely job. now I just have to figure out what i'm doing.....
I can make a second one if you wanted CaterdayGirl, like you said above. Just tell me if you want me too. If so, I can post it in a bit.
Yes, that is The Little mermaid pipe! If you want me to do another one, I can!
If you guys want to make a second one go for it. Today been a busy day for me so I still haven't made one myself. But in any cause I'll put together the picture. More characters the merrier so you guys can make another.
this round is now closed
Round 11: Next Generation of Villains
for this round pic a villain and make an oc for an offspring of that villain. I'm thinking they will be having some kind of villain meeting. I don't have a picture yet but keep that in mind.
:) ill join this one :D
Cool
big smile
I finished mine :D
This is Hades' Daughter Alekto

Alekto: means unceasing.
I finished mine :D
This is Hades' Daughter Alekto

Alekto: means unceasing.
^Wow. She looks awesome.

I am working on mine. :)
big smile
:) thanks.
Who are you doing?
I made one of Drizella's and Captain Hook's daughter before. So I am making a son for them/him.
sad
I haven't posted mine yet because disneyscreencaps are still down. :( Sorry. I hope its okay that I post it soon.
it's ok. I won't be available to do the picture till after thanksgiving anyway. deadline is the 26th so you still have time.
Fwheeew. Good. Thanks CaterdayGirl.
Here is mine. Decided to make her Hook and Drizella's other daughter, Seaela or Little Hook. She is young and likes to dress up like her Dad. She is about 6 years old.
Here is mine. Decided to make her Hook and Drizella's other daughter, Seaela or Little Hook. She is y
hmmm
Is this still going?
sorry I kinda forgot about this. Idk I might pick this back up
auroraxaurelia commented…
Hope you do. :) over a year ago
Ok well i've decided to re-open this. Sorry it's been so long geez a year since the last round. I won't be going back and finishing the last round just starting from scratch.

Forest Animals: 19th-1st
So for this round it's simple make a OC of a forest animal that befriends Bambi.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
Ooh, I hope to participate! over a year ago