disney crossover OC Mashup Game: Round 12: Forest Animals (RE-OPENING)

CaterdayGirl posted on Jun 02, 2012 at 12:38PM
Ok so I've been wanting to make more OC mashups since the first one I made turn out so good so I decided to make it into a game.

So Here's the Rules:
-Anyone can join
-You can only post one OC per person.
-To make it easier I'd like all entries to be clipart (meaning white background)
-You have to make your on OC from different Disney characters. you can use non-disney as long as you have at least one disney character incorperated in you OC.
-don't make your OC really small or really big. If you do when I go to resize it it will lose some of the quality of the picture
-I will set a theme, or at request, for each Round to set your OCs in.
-Since this seems to be so popular I'm making a new rule. If you have done three rounds in a row you have to wait at least a day to join in the round. That way any new comers have a chance of joining in. If there are still spaces you can join after 24 hours.

NEW RULE- You must reserve your spot in the picture BEFORE you make your OC.
-

Each round will last five days. Post your OC here and then at the end of the round I will take all the OCs and put them all together. I will post a background picture for each round. In some cases you will have the choice to have you OC sit or stand tell me which and I'll decide the rest, unless you have something in particular you want your OC to do.

Round 1: Tea Party-link
Round 2: Mermaids- link
Round 3: Seven Brides for Seven Dwarfs- link
Round 4: Cinderella's Fellow Servants- link
Round 5: Animals-link
Round 6: Esmeralda's Gypsy Friends
Round 7: Kids link
Round 8: Family Fued link
Round 9: link
Round 10: Enchanted Servants
Round 11: Next Generation of Villains
Round 12: Forest animals

Ok so I've been wanting to make more OC mashups since the first one I made turn out so good so I deci
last edited on May 20, 2014 at 12:42AM

disney crossover 236 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 236

over a year ago LightningRed said…
Here's mine. His name is Hershel.
Here's mine. His name is Hershel.
over a year ago CaterdayGirl said…
ok well I'm giving you a little more time cause I feel the picture is lacking a few more kids.
over a year ago TheCrystalRing said…
big smile
^KK!
over a year ago identity511 said…
Here's mine. If you still count it in ;) It's little bit late, sorry for that. I don't care you put him.
Here's mine. If you still count it in ;) It's little bit late, sorry for that. I don't care you put h
no problem I was taking my time on this round.
well I think this round has lasted long enough. time to just post the picture.
Do you guys still want to do this? Cause I can post a new theme if you want. I just haven't been as active on Fanpop lately.
over a year ago identity511 said…
wink
I can do oc if you post the new theme
over a year ago auroraxaurelia said…
smile
I would do one too.
sorry for taking so long to post a theme.

Round 8: Family Feud
a what if Kida had sibling and the are in a family feud with their father. Siblings can be any age. you can choose to have you OC in the foreground with Kida or in the background with her father.
last edited over a year ago
I hope this is okay. She isn't very upset. She is more oblivious to the arguement. If that is okay. If not, I can make one that is more upset. But her name is Atillanah or little Tilli. Braide in hair is from Princess Yue (Avatar: The Last Airbender), eyes are Eilonwy (The Black Cauldron), clothes and crystal are from Kida. As long as she is okay, I would like her to go in the back ground like she just came running into the room.

Edit: I added markings to her to make her look more Atlantian. Hope its okay.
I hope this is okay. She isn't very upset. She is more oblivious to the arguement. If that is okay. I
smile
yep that works.
smile
:D Glad.
over a year ago chesire said…
Ooh, this looks interesting. I hope I'll have some time to participate here. Until when is this round?
i think originally it was till Sunday but I can extend it to another week since it's been slow. so till the 14th.
Alrighty then. I'll go try and make an OC now. :D
Yay I finally made one. :D
Her name's Dera ("wild spirit").
She's a bit of the teasing annoying younger sister of Kida. She just likes to play with the 'fire' caused by others. xD
She's not in full body, so please put her beside Kida. :D
Yay I finally made one. :D
Her name's Dera ("wild spirit").
She's a bit of the teasing annoying you
smile
^Wow, she is awesome.
^Thank you. :)
^You're welcome.
I'd like to reserve the spot on the far right, please (this time I'll finish my OC, hopefully).
over a year ago hHutchy said…
big smile
This is Princess Ichika (Rainbow)
She is the younger Stubborn daughter of King Kashekim Nedakh.

I dont mind where she goes :)
This is Princess Ichika (Rainbow)
She is the younger Stubborn daughter of King Kashekim Nedakh.

I
This is Zuna, whose name means 'prosperity'. She is the shy sister of Kida, and is not sure if she should side with her sister or her father, so is instead trying to secretly escape the argument.
This is Zuna, whose name means 'prosperity'. She is the shy sister of Kida, and is not sure if she sh
^Wow, she is awesome. Totally gorgeous.
laugh
Lol no sons yet
Thanks! Yeah...I guess there is no Kings of Atlantis in the future...
hmmm
mmhmm i might make one instead of Ichika
(edit: ok so i cant :< because i cant get onto disneyscreencaps)
I think I wanna change my OC. I have one, a boy named Aucaman which means "Wild Condor". That would sit nicely on the couch with his father. If it would fit better into the picture. He looks like he is complaining. If you are interested than I will upload him and you can use that one instead. If not its okay too.

Edit: Here he is. No where near as good as everyone elses but he will look better smaller in the back.
@CaterdayGirl, Hope its okay. I just read the rule that we are to reserve our spots in the picture. I hope he doesn't mess anything up. I don't care which one you use. Just wanted to give another option. :)
I think I wanna change my OC. I have one, a boy named Aucaman which means "Wild Condor". That would s
smile
Lol I posted this without seeing your guys two previous posts.
Well, whatever you two decide, I bet they'll be great!
auroraxaurelia upload him :)
I posted him above.
big smile
nawwww he's cute
smile
Thank you.
over a year ago GuardianKeys said…
Hey uh.. I'm never on here but after helping my sis (CrystalRing) with hers I kind of want to make a Oc for this too. Well if I can be put in.
@auroraxaurellia yah that's fine if you change yours. he looks great :)

welcome GuardianKey any new face is always welcome to join in.
smile
Thank you CaterdayGirl.
Space update: I starting putting the picture together to see how much space is left in the picture. There's not much more room for too many OCs. there can't be another one in the foreground cause i don't want to cover up the father or other OCs i've put in the background. unless you want to make a short character in the foreground kind of in the area where Kida is looking. there's room for a few more in the background in the middle of the picture around the father, for anyone else you want to make one.
uh... Can I still put in my OC if She is kind of behind TheCrystalRing's Oc? .. uh cause.. of what you put up there....I'm just asking.. well here she is anyways!

Her name is Kiziah, which means light of heart. She don't seem to be very involved with the feuds to the fact that she is always forgotten... She tries to make her younger siblings not be a part of the feuds.

(If you can get her in Behind-ish TheCrystalRings Oc then THANK YOU!
uh... Can I still put in my OC if She is kind of behind TheCrystalRing's Oc? .. uh cause.. of what yo
^Wow she is really good. Love her look.
Thanks! It took me a bit to do the hair.. and recolor the skin but I think thats what to me the longest!
smile
You're welcome.
GuardianKey I'll see what i can do. I can try to put her behind TheCrystalRing. I'll let you know if it doesn't work.

Edit: if you don't mind your oc being mostly covered by TheCrystalRing's than yes i can do that.
It depends on the mostly but yes that's fine if its so. You can to that just.. tell me how much might be showing anyways.
i think i made it work i had to manipulate it for a while for I got it to the point where you can see most of yours. only one arm and some hair is covered by TheCrystalRing's OC.

if there is someone else who want to still make an OC let me know so and i'll delay posting the pic. please no more OCs in the forground only background will be excepted. the deadline is tomorrow.
big smile
Can't wait to see it. :D
Anyone got any requests or suggestions for next theme?
wink
I like the sibling aspect. Maybe another sibling one of something. But I'd be happy with anything. I am really getting into OC's.
Round 9: Jungle Family 16th-21st
ok I got one this one has a bit of a twist to it. how about this time the theme is to make a family for Tarzan and Pocahontas. Kids can be any age you want. I don't have a picture for this one yet. I'll work on making one tomorrow.
smile
Oooo, this sounds good. :) Very excited. Going to start working on it in a bit.