disney crossover OC Mashup Game: Round 12: Forest Animals (RE-OPENING)

CaterdayGirl posted on Jun 02, 2012 at 12:38PM
Ok so I've been wanting to make more OC mashups since the first one I made turn out so good so I decided to make it into a game.

So Here's the Rules:
-Anyone can join
-You can only post one OC per person.
-To make it easier I'd like all entries to be clipart (meaning white background)
-You have to make your on OC from different Disney characters. you can use non-disney as long as you have at least one disney character incorperated in you OC.
-don't make your OC really small or really big. If you do when I go to resize it it will lose some of the quality of the picture
-I will set a theme, or at request, for each Round to set your OCs in.
-Since this seems to be so popular I'm making a new rule. If you have done three rounds in a row you have to wait at least a day to join in the round. That way any new comers have a chance of joining in. If there are still spaces you can join after 24 hours.

NEW RULE- You must reserve your spot in the picture BEFORE you make your OC.
-

Each round will last five days. Post your OC here and then at the end of the round I will take all the OCs and put them all together. I will post a background picture for each round. In some cases you will have the choice to have you OC sit or stand tell me which and I'll decide the rest, unless you have something in particular you want your OC to do.

Round 1: Tea Party-link
Round 2: Mermaids- link
Round 3: Seven Brides for Seven Dwarfs- link
Round 4: Cinderella's Fellow Servants- link
Round 5: Animals-link
Round 6: Esmeralda's Gypsy Friends
Round 7: Kids link
Round 8: Family Fued link
Round 9: link
Round 10: Enchanted Servants
Round 11: Next Generation of Villains
Round 12: Forest animals

Ok so I've been wanting to make more OC mashups since the first one I made turn out so good so I deci
last edited on May 20, 2014 at 12:42AM

disney crossover 236 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 236

over a year ago Angeelous said…
Mine:)
what would be next theme?
over a year ago CaterdayGirl said…
Round 5: Animals
I started this round on the non/disney manip club but for some reason that club has disapered from fanpop and I don't know if we are going to get it back. So I'm doing it here. You can make any kind of animal you want as long as it not really big like a horse.

Sumerjoy if you could repost your oc here that would be great. I hope you saved it cause if you didn't I guess you'll have try to recreate it or make a new one.
mine based off my cat Rossy. she'll be on the yellow awning.
last edited over a year ago
Round 5: Animals
I started this round on the non/disney manip club but for some reason that club has
over a year ago sumerjoy11 said…
big smile
Luckily, I did save her. Yay I'm so happy this involves Dodger!!!!! Jazz is gonna be sitting next to him, right?
Luckily, I did save her. Yay I'm so happy this involves Dodger!!!!! Jazz is gonna be sitting next to
over a year ago TheCrystalRing said…
Here's Yadira! And yes, she's a panda. I like pandas...yeah...I don't care where you put her; wherever you thinks she fits, 'kay?
Here's Yadira! And yes, she's a panda. I like pandas...yeah...I don't care where you put her; whereve
smile
aww she's cute
over a year ago LightningRed said…
smile
Can I have a place on the right of the picture?
Here's my brown raccoon. His name is Yule.
Here's my brown raccoon. His name is Yule.
big smile
^OMG he's so cute! I love his little hat.
Kinda an odd mix of critters we got so far. they all are very cute. I'll start the prosses of putting it together. I'll post it tomorrow. any last minute entries are welcome.
if anyone is wondering what space is available I've circled the areas below that have some space. If you want enter let me know. Just don't make anything to balky cause the space is limited with the animals I have so far. if you have a tall animal you can have it in the back or a short one in the frond left corner. as long as it's not too big there's some room in there middle or behind dodger on his left.
if anyone is wondering what space is available I've circled the areas below that have some space. If
Can Jazz be sitting like right next to Dodger's leg? She shouldn't take up too much space because she's a puppy.
Yep I got Jazz there.
big smile
YAY!
Name. Little Star *-*
Name. Little Star *-*
If there is anyone else making a OC for this round you have until 1 PM Central(USA) time to finish. I won't be here for the next round so if someone wants to pick a theme, picture, and put it together your more than welcome to do that while I'm gone.
Thanks, sumerjoy11! That hat has been Ratcliff's purple hat. He he....
laugh
That's Ratcliffe's hat? Haha, I didn't even recognize it!
Sorry it's taken me so long to post a new theme I'm not at home and I was away from the internet on the weekend.

Round 6: Esmeralda's Gypsy Friends- idea from LightningRed.
I think she wanted Esmeralda's gypsy friend dancing with her on stage. tell me if I'm wrong in that assomsion LightningRed. or I guess the could be playing an instrament too.
over a year ago bugbyte98 said…
May I snag a spot? This is Ferla :)
May I snag a spot? This is Ferla :)
big smile
Yeah, I mean that theme, CaterdayGirl. What about the additional ocs are her gypsy friends, musicians, and people who watch them dance.
she's cute bugbyte
over a year ago Lena_t said…
I wanted to make a musician lefter Esmeralda. Probably he would play on guitar.
over a year ago Lena_t said…
He is Jhon.
He is Jhon.
smile
Can I have a spot for a dancer on the stage?
Here's my Amaranthe, the tambourine girl.
Here's my Amaranthe, the tambourine girl.
Mine. does it count?
Mine. does it count?
over a year ago hHutchy said…
can i get a spot for my chick. i dont mind where she goes??
over a year ago hHutchy said…
This is Ivory :)
This is Ivory :)
sorry guys for not being around lately haven't been online as much. This round has gone longer than usual and I didn't get to make one myself but that's ok. I won't be taking anymore entries for this round. I'll put the picture together and post it today.
Haven't been keeping up with this lately couldn't think of what theme to do.

Round 7: Kid OC
I'll post a pic tomorrow
over a year ago chesire said…
Here's mine.
Name: Samantha
Here's mine.
Name: Samantha
she's cute.
Does baby/toddler count?
Do you have to use a picture of them with their full body?
over a year ago chesire said…
Thanks CaterdayGirl. :3
@LightningRed yes that works
@sumerjoy usually that the way I would prefer but if you want to do a waist up I could put you in the foreground.
Can't decide what background to use. what do you guys think Peter Pan or Alice and Wonderland?
decided to go with peter pan in the nursery. I just thought of something that might make the game more interesting. You can take it or leave it but I was thinking if someone posted a OC the next person could choose to have their OC interact with that OC. Like for example since chesire made a girl who looks like she staring at something so the next person could make a boy that she is looking at. Let me know if you guys want to do that and post which OC want your to interact with.
smile
Can I have a spot for a baby/toddler on the blue bed on the left of the picture?

Also chesire's Samantha can look at John and Michael fighting. Just suggestion.
yeah I could that too. I just wanted give people the option to interact with other OCs. but I try to make it look as natural as possible anyway when I put the picture together.
I need to make one for this round I missed doing it last time
I want a spot. I'm not sure where to put him/her yet, though.
smile
CaterdayGirl: I hope you'll give a long deadline, because I was busy and haven't made my OC yet.
here's mine she'll be looking up at John and Michael and the left side of them.
here's mine she'll be looking up at John and Michael and the left side of them.
@LightingRed I've been a little slow getting this done myself so yah I'm giving you guys some leaway. Take as long as you need within reason of course. I'll give this round another week at least.
I'm making a boy. I want him to be on the floor, on the left side of the picture.
over a year ago identity511 said…
wink
can i get a spot, I'm not sure yet is it boy or girl.
well i'm setting a deadline since I didn't really set one. you all have until the 18th.
'K, sorry I'm not done yet, I started school and I'm haven't had much computer time.