Bleach Anime bleach generations: New RP!!!

bleachcrazy123 posted on Jul 28, 2012 at 01:19AM
Hey there people! this will be an RP about the future generation of Soul Reapers. please make your own characters and zanpakuto and be fair with what you use. do not make them over powerful. other than that lets have fun and you can make any kind of character weather it be shinigami, bounts, visards, arrancars, exc. cant wait for you all to start with me in the new generation of the soul society.

p.s. there have been an Establishment of 20 squads instead of 13.

Bleach Anime 265 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 265

over a year ago Riku114 said…
Im not sure if this is fair so tell me I had her for a about a month but i wasnt sure if it was fair, o and tell me if you notice something about her name? If it is Ill add it to the list.

Name: Nezia Ekusos by me
Hair: Short straight yellow hair
Zanpaktou: yuudoku kobura (poisonous cobra)
Command: Poison Yuudoku Kobura

Shikai: A regular sword, but with a medium length hook shape like a fang at the tip
Ability: Each time it cuts someone with hook and the tip, gets more and more poisoned.

Bankai: The zanpaktou get more fangs on the side. 5 on each side 1 on the top. The same ability applies to the Bankai sword as the Shikai. Also, in Bankai the user gets snake armor on each side of the arm. If this armor is touched and scratched, it releases an acid that can melt anything.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Captain-Ben54 said…
Its good but the purple cobra is a bit to much because it could squeeze your neck killing you in the process
kk that is a good point for my own safety o did you notice anything about the name?
Soul Society
1. Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku)
Lt. (None)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. (None)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. (None)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Wanta)
3.Realeza (BP)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (wanta)
5.Kobiragarahebi (BP)
6.Cloud Sparrk (BP)
7.Roiyaru (wanta)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)

We still need
1. Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
3. Lt. (None)
7.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
8.Lt. (None)
10. Lt. (None)
15. Cpt (None) (Claimed by Shadow)
Lt. (None)
over a year ago NateBind said…
Nezia - Aizen, Ekusos - Sosuke.
you got it :D I made it along time ago and I got off track and I started spellingcharcters names backwards and i didnt have a name for her and it looked nice so i thought minus welll
9 left! And BleachCrazy is making the head captain..... I feel like a secretary
Lol'd, too bad u aint getting paid for being one and aye' Nezia... hmm.. sounds like.. espadic name... oooh.. new word.. Espadic~ ^_^
Lets see how many every one did
Shinigami:
Riku: 9
Ben: 8
Shadow: 2
Wolf: 2

Espada
Shadow: 1
Nate: 2
BP: 4
Wanta: 3

Lol me and ben made so many compared to every1 else
O I gtg be back in about 30 - 45 min
over a year ago bleachcrazy123 said…
name: Minke Butetsu

hair:black with blue tips

eyes: dark blue

History: was born in the soul society and always dreamed of being a captain.

zanpakuto:

sealed: katana with a blue tent to his square guard.

name: Reito-en (frozen flame)

release command "freeze all flames"

Shikai appearance: small hooks appear on the blade.

shikai abilities:

"Rakka ondo" (dropping temp.)- drops the temperature of a persons body with every slash from his blade. this takes only very little degrees but can be very effective.

"Shimo surasshu" (frost slash)- the blade takes in the users energy and turns the blade blue. then lets out a blast of riatsu that freezes over what it hits.

(this character only has shikai.)
also i know we are having issues so we will only have 15. Also, i will make a head captain when my writers block is gone. i am also sorry i have been gone a lot. but i have my reasons. please enjoy yourselves. any questions or concerns please message me.
laugh
Not a problem >.< though.. 1 captain left and it would hit 13 xD
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
I have squad 7 captain down

Name: Shin Menboku

Height: 6'2

Weight: 220 LBS

Muscle build: Extreme and heavily toned and detailed

Body type: Athletic, slender with a body builders tone.

Apperance : Shin wears a sleveless Haori with gold triming on his shoulder part and at the end of his Haori over his shoulders he wears Samurai shoulder pads he also wears a rice farmers hat. he has long brownish gold hair that come's down to his tail bone he keeps tied up in one big braid. He has a deep hazel eye color and a lighty taned skin color. over his hands he wears black gloves with hand guards going up to his mid forearm(much like Sajin’s ) . His actual shinigami robe is normal just a little more extended than most.

Persnailty : being the 7th division captain he holds his Honor and Pride as a soul reaper to heart and is very protective and defensive about his pride and honor. he also runs his Division with an Iron fist he is really strict at time's with his Division but cares deeply for them as well the other goeti 13 members although he has shown a hate for the 11th division captain Mashin Gakidou who is also his rivail he also dislike's using his Zanpakuto and rarely ever use's it. he also enjoys having a nice cup of tea with Isao every now and than he is also good friends with Isao and Zane and one point Miroku.

Bio : having grown up in one of the poorer parts soul society Shin always had it ruff his parents where drunks and often abused him until he was 15 he beat up his father and mother and left to go to the shinigami academy and graduated when he was 18 during those years he met his Rival Mashin and later to be his best friend Shun and was instantly put into 7th division of where he loved it and later became it's captain.

Stats:

Shunpo: 100

Strength: 100

Durability: 99

Stamina: 99

Kido: 75

Agility: 85

Hand to hand: 80

Zanpakuto : okay so Shin use's two Zanpakuto each with it's own pool of Abilities however he can mix abilities but it take's him 30 seconds to switch from one pool of abilities to the next.

Shikai name(s) Kagirinai Tsuki (eternal moon)
kagirinai Solis ( Eternal sun)

Sealed state description: in there sealed state's Tsuki is a Wazakshi with a silver blade and a crescent moon Color wraping around it's hilt the blade is a normal length but is a little larger than most Wazakshi. Solis in its sealed state is full length Katana with a Crimson Orange Blade and a Bright sun yellow wraping around it the blade is normal in size and length

Release phrase : feel the cries of the moon hear the sorrow of the sun.

Shikai Description: once both blades enter shikai they both turn into Chinese Scimitars ( think Shunsui from bleach ) Solis keep it's coloration as a Crimson Orange blade and Tsuki's blade turns Bright Crescent Moon Color .at the ends of the hilts there are two key chains hanging off of the blade one is a sun and the other is a moon Tsuki is in Shin's left hand and Solis is in Shin's right hand.

Rember these blade's have two different pools so bare with me

Shikai Abilities for Solis (sun )

Naiya Misairu ( Diamond Missile ) this quite latterly how it sounds Solis Gains orange diamonds around it and when Shin strikes the blade in either a Horizontal , Diagonal or a Vertical movement 10 Missile shaped diamonds launch at the enemy not only do they Peirce the skin but they explode on contact. the Diamonds travel at Kido speed and can be block by kido of level 20 and up the explosion is equal to a explosion made by a 2X weaker explosion of a grenade so this can't even take off limbs but it can do major damage. This ability has no time limit they can travel in any direction but can't change from a straight line ( so he can launch them downward per say and if the enemy moves they Diamonds won't follow him ).

Tenpi rei ( sun ray ) this ability is a Torrent of fire that is 450 degree's in temperature this ability cause’s server burning to anyone that came’s in contact with it. The torrent is 10 feet long and 5 feet wide it to can only move in a straight line it can be blocked by Bakudo 30 and up.

Taiyou kai ( solar cut ) Solis heats up until it's blade is on fire allowing Shin to burn you while slashing the blade cause's third degree burns and it can be blocked by all kido because it's a melee effect and has no time limit and cause’s 3rd degree burns.

Okay second blade

Tsuki Shikai abilities:

Getsuei Bakudan (moon bomb) with this ability shin launches 10 small balls that are a Crescent moon color and are 5 inches wide the small balls are 1 foot away from each other looking something like a mine feild once a enemy get's 1 foot away from the little balls they explode not one after the other but if you keep going near them they blow up they can be block by Bakudo and set off by Hado they are equal to a level 30 hado and have a 3 minute cool down. He can also move them around to in front of the enemy if he moves them they move at Kido speed. The explosions are equal to a Grenade going off.

Aisu Keta (Ice beam ) this ability is like the second ability of Solis but instead of fire it's a blast of Ice that are shaped like spikes there are 10 of them and when hit the part that was hit turns into a block of ice, the ice can be melted and can be Blocked by kido level 20 and up the spikes travel at Kido speed and you will eventually defrost if a body part is turned into ice.

Hisakata Rei ( moon ray ) when this ability happens a bright Shine from Tsuki goes off and when the flash is seen by the oppent. He or she looses three sense's feeling, sight and hearing for 5 minutes the remaing sense smell is increased by 90 % allowing him or her to sniff out Shin or he can lock onto his spiritual pressure . the blinding light take's up a 5 foot circular Radius Blinding both friends or foe.

Bankai name(s)

Kagirinai Tenshu Tsuki Tenshu (eternal moon god)
Kagirinai Solis Megami (Eternal sun goddess)

Bankai Description: when they enter bankai both blades’ turn into Chinese Straight swords with the same color pattern as in shikai both hilts’ have a hole at the very bottom.

Bankai abilties: (solis)

Enjin Hi sono Tenpi (Ring of the sun)

Shin lifts up his sword and makes a circular motion with it a circle of fire than appears by above his head the disc is the size of Kirlins Distructo disc, the fire is shaped liked razor edged blades that look some what serrated the blade spins fast when thrown the disc travels at kido speed and can be blocked by level 40 and higher Kido however Shin can redirect the direction of this attack ( kind of like Senbon Sakura ) however it take’s 5 minutes for the disc of fire to completely burn out. This ability can be used as much times as he wants he can control up to 3 discs at a time each disc being 1 minute apart from when he launched his first disc.

Kanetsu Nami ( Heat wave ) with this ability Shin can Rise the temperature of the heat to the point where the human body will burst into flames he can either focus this on one particular body part ( arm , leg, hand, foot ETC ) or he can rise up the heat in a 10 foot circular Radius. This can be blocked by Bakudo of 30 or higher as well as binding spells Shin himself is not affected by this move.

Kasai Bakuha ( Fire Blast ) this abilty is not a actual blast of fire but a blast of 30 small one by one fire balls ( one foot long and foot wide ) they are metor shaped and explode when they hit anything and move in a straight line Shin cannot re-direct there path. The explosions are equal to a grenade explosion the balls travel at Kido speed and can be stopped by kido of level 35 and up.

Bankai abilities: (Tsuki)

Kyo Hi sono Hisakata (Cries of the moon) with this ability Shin rise's up his sword and a blast of crescent moon light goes off and than Rain drop shaped energy bolts with a Crescent moon color fall from the sky in a 20 foot Radius the droplets are indeed explosive and fall at kido speed they can be blocked by kido of level 35 and up.

Gekidou Hi sono Hisakata (Rage of the moon) Shin strikes his blade into the Ground and a bunch of Ice spikes Launch up from the ground (think Kimimaru's beckon dance) and move in a Linear pattern but take up a 20 foot path and move at Kido speed each spike is 10-30 feet long the spikes in general rise up at kido speed and can be blocked by level 30 kido and higher.

Hitan Za Hisakata (sorrow of the moon) Shin can now drop the temputure to freeze everything around him once he freeze's something he can Mainpulate the Ice he has cerated he can compltely freeze everything up to a 20 meter circular radius the ice can be blocked by level 35 Kido and when Shin Mainpulate's the Ice he cna Mainpulate it in Veryies forms ( spike's,balls,blasts ETC) everything travels at Kido speed.

when do we start the role play ?
over a year ago wantadog said…
I think we can start after we get all the captains. We can always add Lieutenants as we go. But that's all up to Bleachcrazy
big smile
fun fact about my characters the three I am role playing as are my Favorites in-terms depth , Zanpakuto and personality and over all personality I can't wait to see how they interact with everyone. I think this RP will be good once it get's going I also wonder how were posting if it's going to be an order or free style type deal
@Wolfmaster3000. Indeed im also unaware of it.
Name: Itzuki Makinaze

history: was always scolded when growing up and in the soul reaper academy. even now other lieutenant's and captains look down on her thinking of how weak she always seems. only one captain, her captain she is now under, understands her and respects all the weaknesses she has.

eyes: light brown

hair: red that goes down to her mid back.

zanpakuto:

sealed- reg. katana with a red hilt, guard, and handle.

shikai appearance: blade becomes a pinkish color and a clear indent spot goes down the middle of her sword.

shikai incantation: "spill blood"

shikai name: Shi no Shinzō (death's heart)

shikai ability: when the blade comes into contact with blood the blood is absorbed into the zanpakuto filling the indention in the blade. the more the indention is filled the stronger her attacks.

"Ketsueki rasshu"(blood lash)- all the blood in the zanpakuto turns into pure reiatsu and creates a huge blast that hurls toward her opponent.

(remember that she lacks swordsmanship, its hard for her to use her ability if she cant strike her opponent. but she is smart with strategies.)
we will start after all the captains are made thats a good idea.
Soul Society
1. Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
Lt. (None)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. (None)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

We still need
1. Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
10. Lt. (None)
15. Cpt (None) (Claimed by Shadow)

4 LEFT!!!!!!!! ALMOST THERE!
Two captains left! Tam tam taaaaam.
Name: Haramona Grudon
Squad 15 lt.

History: As she was growing up and in the shinigami academy, she was always praised for her high level of swords manship, but she actually failed in kido.

Personality: Loves hands-on combat and swords combat to fight. Very violent, but she loves the new recuits, and ones that make her feel like she had a little sister/brother.

Zanapaktou: wōtā toraidento (water trident)

Command: Sing and play in the water below, wōtā toraidento.

Zanpaktou Apperance: The regular kantan becomes a blue trident with 3 yellow diagnal lines going down the handle part.

Zanpaktou Ability: The user can play with water in anyway to she can think of.

(She only has a shikai for now, and she doesnt really use her shikai because her ability is kido based and she isnt that good with kido. She doesnt really know her zanpaktou spirit so well.....)
Shadow is on 15th and bleach crazy is on 1st
shadow you should choose espada or shinigami not 1 espada and 2 shingami so we have our teams
Team Shinigami vs Team Arrancars... taking by numbers i say... : Crap guys we're losing! xD
Name: Mikomo Binasa
Lt. Squad 8
History: Grew up alone and had to scavenge for food. She was always shy due to the fact and never asked for anything. The only one she actually could talk to was her captain.
Personality: Was a quiet shy person who always seemed to disappear all of the sudden and nobody ever knows really where she goes.
Zanpaktou Name: shadou (shadow)
Command: Sneak upon those whole dare to follow, shadou
Zanpaktou Appearance: The blade swills in a circles going staight up like that playground equipment for little kids some times called the "swirly twirly" or a beer opener.
Ability: It allows the enemy to sink in to anywhere and basically become a shadow.
-Can come out anywhere
-Stike anywhere
(Has only shikai)
name: Nikona Yamamoto

eyes: blue

hair: pink, down to her upper back with a purple flower in her hair.

rank: squad 1 captain and head captain of all the squads.

history: she is the grand daughter of the former head captain Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto. her family has served the soul society generation after generation. all holding the most powerful zanpakuto, Ryūjin Jakka. She took the role of head captain after her grandfather died a peaceful death.

personality: she always does things by the book as head captain, but when off duty she doesn't like all the work and acts like a little kid. she's usually hyper and has a positive attitude. She loathes her zanpakuto that was past down to her so she only uses it when absolutely needed. there for she uses the zanpakuto she was born with mostly cause of its beauty.

zanpakuto:

sealed: is a normal pink katana, all but the blade.

shikai appearance: the blade turns pink and grows a long pink strap at the hilt.(like rukia's white zanpakuto) and heart shaped guard.

shikai name: Hana no kokoro (heart of flowers)

shikai ability:

"Rabuha" (love wave)- a wave pulse that messes with the mind making the person actually feel and think that they are in love with the person whose name is first mentioned after affected.

"Aijō no toge" (thorns of affection)- pink thorns shoot out from her hilt hitting her opponent.

bankai name: Hana no kizutsuita kokoro (broken heart of flowers)

bankai appearance: the heart shaped guard splits apart releasing a fume like substance around her body. also, her blade shatters into millions of pieces planting into the ground around her as well. (1 mile radious of her) the planted pieces of her sword rise filling the area with blades that look like her shikai. only she can access them to wield, none else can pick them up.

bankai abilities: can use the shikai ability Aijō no toge. and it is 5x more powerful.

"Kokoro no gensō" (illusions of the heart)- the swords tremble causing waves to make her opponent(s) to hallucinate. (hallucination's are random but usually are taunts to mess with their most precious ambitions.) this lasts for what seems like hours but really is only 3 seconds at most.

"Hana no kokoro no chikara" (power of the flower heart)- a beam from all the swords in the ground shoot up and come together then directs it at the opponent. (this ability is really risky cause it takes all the power from the swords. therefore requires tons of reiatsu, but is very powerful)

forgot to mention she looks only eighteen but is almost as old as Yamamoto.
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
Name: Masaomi Kinumoto

Hollow Hole: Wrist

Mask Remnants: Skeletal remnants on each hand and also, mask remnants surrounding chin.

Appearance: Wears the typical garb of an Arrancar, but also has a black overcoat, that dangles down Masaomi's shins. His Zanpakuto is an axe, one that resembles a battle-axe, but a longer, slightly slimmer handle than one like Barragan's. His hair is really long, stretches well past his shoulders and is very straight. He is quite large and stocky, but not that tall, reaching about 5'6 - 5'7. N.b, his robes are torn in several places and very dirty.

Personality: He is quite filthy and speaks with horrid drawl, one that particularly annoys Kaosu. Of all the Espada, he is probably the most hated, as he always smells of body odour and his typical diseased stench. He is not very intelligent and this often shows, especially in battle; he has real sense of tactics, preferring to fight recklessly and rely on his Resurreccion abilities, rather than his skills - he can, of course, hold his own fighting in his unreleased form, but only does so if the opponent is strong. If the opponent is weak, he will simply release and destroy as quickly as possible, as doesn't have the mental capacity to enjoy a fight. It should also be noted that he IS smart enough to figure ways to try and prank other Arrancars and sometimes the other Espada (but only when he feels brave enough to try and get on their nerves), and has his ways of trying to get on people's nerves, even during a fight.

History: Died of leprosy in his real life. He has little real history, as almost nothing is known about him. Aizen found him wandering the deserts of Hueco Mundo about 380 years ago and experimented on him, then decided to make him an Arrancar, as he was interested in his abilties. From that point onwards, he was the Fraccion of a former Espada, who died about 100 years ago. He was only promoted to the rank of Espada after Aizen died and Kaosu took over the leadership of the Espada.

Aspect of Death: Sickness

Zanpakuto: Densenbyou ('Contagious disease')

Abilities: Master-level reiatsu. High-level bala and Cero. Low-level Sonido, Pesquisias and Hierro.

Resurreccion Appearance: Not a lot changes, except his axe gains a weird, murky-green aura around it, that is about the same colour of his reiatsu. His robes become more flowing and gain a red trim around them and look much more dirty and ragged. His mask remnants stay the same. It should be noted that a foul stench hangs around him and is more noticeable than his regular smell.

Resurreccion ability: The foul stench around him is so disgusting that it can be noticed from about ten meters away. If the opponent stays within this ten meter region for too long, they begin to grow very sick and will eventually begin to cough up blood. Their reiatsu is also slowly degraded and they cough up blood when the reiatsu of the opponent grows weaker. This stench is intertwined with his reiatsu, so if he raises his reiatsu, the effects within this ten meter range will grow stronger and the opponent will grow more sick, over a shorter period of time. Opponents with higher reiatsu can resist this for longer.

Raibyou ('Leprosy') This attack is released in a wave and must be avoided, otherwise their skin start falling off in large chunks and they will die if they are exposed for any longer than a minute. This can only be used once every ten minutes and requires a massive amount of spirit energy to sustain for long periods of time.

Diseased stake: Masaomi can create a spear of spirit energy, that is imbued with the sickness he carries around him. If it pierces the opponent's skin, they will be affected by this sickness much faster and it will infect their bloodstream. Only five of these stakes can be made.
Yo, Wantadog, you should write the piece about Shingai being recruited by Kaosu. I'm sure it will end up being rather interesting. XD
big smile
Bleachcrazy, you should add Riku's list of characters to the forum info, once it is completely finished. I think it is needed. You should probably make some forum rules, too, just so everyone knows what they are and so new people, if others join, know them too. If you want any ideas, take a peek at the rules I set of the Clan War, if you like. By the way, Bleachcrazy, you should fan everyone that is joined to this forum, so you can contact everyone if you need to. Sorry if I sound bossy, I'm just trying to give you an idea of these things and help out.
hey BP I was thinking a Good fight later on would be the espada you have of selfishness vs Koga the reason I say that is there morals are diffrent like completely oppsite of each other I think it would be a nice fight once this RP get's going
Heh, we'll see. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of planning fights out... I like them to develop themselves, of course I can imagine that they would end fighting each other, anyway, as they do have opposite morals. XD
I'll try and have something up tomorrow....or today...all depends on my headache going away XD
smile
Heh, fair enough dude. I hope you feel better soon. XD
@blackpanther:
of course ill get on that later. and your not bossy lol i think its nice when people point out my mistakes and give me idea's. i can have good ideas but it usually doesn't happen on command lol. but yes i will get on that sometime soon but i am bust at the moment.

@everyone: i wanna know about my head captain. does it work out okay? is it too powerful for head captain? what are your thoughts please let me know.
Honestly it is to weak. If it belongs to the head captain it should be the most powerful one out of the captains just like yamamoto's visor should I say was. Only a very few captains should be able to survive it.
Soul Society
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. (None)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)
thats her personal zanpakuto but she uses yamamotos zanpakuto. which is past down from generation to generation as the most powerful zanpakuto. in other words, her personal one is supposed to be weaker.
Lol I can just Imagine the ability Rabuha (love wave) i find that it could be funny, but it doesnt do much effect and damage, because most people dont react unless she says her name because it would be a struggle on killing the one you love. Imagine saying the person who is effected.... That would be funny too....

Actually, it isnt as weak as ben says to me, but it is a tad bit weak, but being head captain isnt only based off of zanpaktou, but also on how wise, the amount of spiritual pressure, and the ability to deliver yes, no, good news, bad news, and capability to use her zanpaktou to the most profit. Also, Ryujin Jakka isnt the most powerful zanpaktou, its the most pwerful FIRE based zanpaktou.

Out of a rating 1-10 i would give it a 7 3/4.
You make a good point. Then if it isn't then what is.
Actually Ukitake and Shunsui both re-mark on how it's the most powerful Zanpakuto in soul soceity in the first Arc. but this is argueable when Azein reveals what his Zanpakuto can do. Also Ryuujinn Jakka is yammotto's PERSONAL Zanpakuto NOT passed down from generation to generation it wouldn't work when he died his Zanpakuto would disappear and cease to exist
Hello, I am Riku here to teach you about hado:

For those who dont know hado is also known as demon magic. I am too lazy to list everything so if you would actually like to learn about hado's and bakudos, just go to the following website/link: link
I agree with wolfmaster, but I guess you can do that, but it sorta confused me, also someone cant have to zanpaktous
Name: Tsurara
Hair: blue
History: Father was captain hitsuygaya
Squad: 10
Zanpakuto: Tōketsu wa tsundora(Frozen tundra)
Description: A long silver blade with a blue handle and a golden hilt.
Abilities:
Tōketsu bōfūu (freezing rainstorm) showers down a freezing rainstorm on the enemy to stop them in there tracks.
Kōri kaminari (ice lightning) strikes the enemy with lightning colder than the Antarctic.
over a year ago ShadowHunter15 said…
Captain

Yuga Hayashi

Height: 6"0'

Weight: 190 lb.

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Green-gray

Personality: Eccentric, Hyperactive and spastic but focused when need

History: Yuga died in his sleep. When he was alive he was able to see ghosts. He became captian of squad 15 when he was 500. Most people have issues with his crazy ways aside from his vice-captain and subordinates.

Skills/Abilities:
Immense spirit energy
Shunpo expert
Master swordsman
Kido expert
Keen intellect

Zanpakuto
Sealed form: Normal Katana with white grip and six petaled flower guard.

Name: Kyōki no shīdo (Seed of Madness)

Release command: Nedzuku (Take root)

Shikai: The grip and blade have turned black and a white petal pattern has appeared.

Abilities:
A cut from the blade induces insanity. With every cut it gets worse causing hallucinations, paranoia, and other symptoms.

Bankai: Kaika no kyōki (Flowering Madness)

Look: Blade now has a white pattern of thorny vines with white flowers on them.

Abilities: In bankai, Yuga is able to control the madness and insanity that the opponent is affected by. He is also able to cause symptoms like synthasisa, when some senses are mixed with others like being able to see sounds.
Kyōki no haji (Grip of Madness)- The white vines come off the blade and wrap around the opponent. This increases the insanity effect and the white flowers turn black as the opponent loses their sanity. This ability takes different time with different people. The stronger the willpower the longer it takes. If someone has a strong enough willpower they will be able to break free of the vines and keep their sanity intact.
once shadow posts the squad 15 captain, we should start the rp on a different page.
True or false to you?
Looks like its two down and one to go.
@Bleachcrazy. Are you sure that is advisable? Technically speaking, a Zanpakuto disappears when the owner dies. It might be better just to keep it as the way it is now - her having a personal Zanpakuto.
(Here it is....pretty short, but meh....)

The rough and tough Kusajishi district was covered in blood, several hundred dead bodies littered the ground. A man stood in the middle of the corpses, his blade covered in blood. There were two soul reapers lying face-down in the ground at his feet. He picked one up that had a 5th seat badge.

Shingai: "Pathetic. To think that neither of you could even touch me."

Soul Reaper 1: "Why..." *Coughs blood* "Why are you doing this...what are you?"

Shingai: "So you are both inept at fighting and lacking in information. Have you soul reapers forgotten what an Espada was in your times of peace?"

The other soul reaper gasped: "Oh, god..." this one had a third seat badge.

Shingai: "Oh, goody, at least someone remembers us. Too bad though. You realized too late." Shingai charged a cero and fired it at the soul reapers at point blank range. The soul reapers were incinerated, leaving no trace. "Takes care of that. Who are you, and why are you here?" Shingai turned towards the man. the man was wearing a shinigami captains uniform and had on a cocky grin.

Kaosu: "Hello, Very good work. A nice, violent display of power."

Shingai sonido'd behind of the man, slashing his sword at him. Kaosu blocked the attack with his arm, the clash of the two massive spirit energies causing a large explosion, killing every other living thing in the area. When the subsequent smoke cleared, blood dripped from a wound on Kaosu's arm.

Kaosu laughed: "Excellent! Just as I hoped! you truly are a powerful force. It is easy to see why you were Aizen's 4th Espada. How would you like to join the ranks of the Espada once again?"

Shingai: "I couldn't care less about the Espada or your plans. Go find someone else to do your dirty work."

Kaosu: "You are vital to this. Can I ask why you don't want to?"

Shingai: "I don't care who lives or who dies, I just like having my fun"

Kaosu: "You can still have your 'fun'."

Shingai: "You haven't named yourself nor have you given me a reason to be interested in whatever problems you have with the soul society."

Kaosu: "They laughed at me, they mocked me, THEY WILL PAY!" his voice rose to a crazed roar. He noticed this and took several deep breaths. "My name is Kaosu Kuroshi. I already know you. If you join me, you will have the opportunity to fight the strongest of soul society."

Shingai: "Like I said, I couldn't care less who lives or dies." He took a relaxed pose. "I will help you, Things are boring nowadays, if stirring up trouble in the soul society breaks the chain of monotony, I am fine with it."

Kaosu grinned: "I have a feeling we will get along well together. Partners?"

Shingai: "nothing of the sort, we are still enemies, but enemies with a common goal."

END