Bleach Anime bleach generations: New RP!!!

bleachcrazy123 posted on Jul 28, 2012 at 01:19AM
Hey there people! this will be an RP about the future generation of Soul Reapers. please make your own characters and zanpakuto and be fair with what you use. do not make them over powerful. other than that lets have fun and you can make any kind of character weather it be shinigami, bounts, visards, arrancars, exc. cant wait for you all to start with me in the new generation of the soul society.

p.s. there have been an Establishment of 20 squads instead of 13.

Bleach Anime 265 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 265

over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
Yes, Captain-Ben, please read the description.
over a year ago Captain-Ben54 said…
Ok. I will fix it.
Took my a while but I fixed it.
over a year ago ShadowHunter15 said…
Hmmm... I want to make a Bount
Why they're like soul cannibals.
They are more of soul vampires
Wow I didn't think of them like that.
This next one I think is funny.

Name: Kasu-bukuro
History: he was espada number 10 until he betrayed them to work in the research and development department for the soul society. He got his ranking for his vast knowledge of science and he is currently blackmailing his captian for who knows what. Now the espada's want his head for his betrayel. He has no abilities and was extremley strong and fought with his bare hands.

This does not invovle the character but please call me Ben.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
Name: Realeza (Spanish: 'Royalty')

Hollow Hole Location: Middle of forehead (his most hated feature)

Aspect of Death: Selfishness

Eye colour: Yellow, with red/black pupils.

Hair colour: Black and long, curly, like those wigs that the Victorians used to wear.

Personality: He is very, very self-centered, self-righteous and basically as selfish as they come. If things don't happen the way he wants them to, he'll have a tantrum, screaming like a child for several minutes, then he'll go into a rage. Besides those factors, he is actually incredbly intelligent, he just chooses not to embrace this side of intelligence, mostly acting stupid, without any intention to use his intelligence properly. During a fight, if things are going his way, he will generally be quite serious and this will be the only time he will ever have any semblance of intelligence. He is also philosophical, choosing to say odd things that are often long-winded and boring... If he is talking and someone stops listening, he will have a tantrum.

History: There is not much to add here, but that he was once a king, while he was alive and hence how his personality has turned out. Because of the way he died (killed at the guillotine), he went into a rage and became a Hollow, rather than being purified and sent to the Soul Society. He was turned into an Arrancar, whilst Aizen was still alive. Eventually, due to his apparent power, Aizen granted him a position as an Espada.

Appearance: He wears the customary robes that Aizen endowed upon his Espada and Arrancars. His Zanpakuto is a regular katana, one that has a purple and black tsuba; the guard is square and black, while the blade is also black, but glossy.

Zanpakuto: Gobernador ('Ruler')

Abilities: Gran Rey Cero, Pesquisias, Sonido and Cero.

Special Cero: Cero Relampago ('Lightning Hollow-blast') This special Cero can only be used while Realeza is in his Resurreccion form. It charges from his mouth, the energy forming a purple ball, that has a black outline. Because of his release, it creates enough cloud to cause a small lightning storm, which powers some of the Cero's energy. The end result is a large purple Cero, that also has yellow sparks of lightning energy flashing through it. Can be fired slightly faster than a normal Cero, or Gran Rey Cero.

Resurreccion Appearance: In his released form, Realeza's robes are covered by a brilliant burgundy coloured ouer robe, with precious gems set in the arm-bands and neck-band. He now wears a crown, that is high-carat gold and has three spires; each spire has one precious gem set in it - a saphire, an emerald and a ruby. His mask remnants are gone and his Hollow Hole has shifted to the middle of his chest. His Zanpakuto becomes a five-spoked trident.

Resurreccion abilities:

Scendencia ('Condescendence') Any being with a lower reiatsu than him can be destroyed by gold poisoning, from a large cloud of Au (gold) gas, which travels in a cloud at 2.5 m/s. This can be easily avoided, but if it is breathed in, that being will die after exactly five minutes. This ability will not work on a being with a higher reiatsu than Realeza.

Rage Mode: If things don't go his way, Realeza has a tantrum and then enters Rage Mode, where his reiatsu is multipied, as well as his speed. This lasts for five minutes at absolute maximum, but only lasts as long as his reiatsu is above 25% - if it drops to below 25%, he will automatically become normal again. He cannot use Scendencia in Rage Mode.

Egoismo ('Selfishness') During a fight, Realeza cannot stand getting a scratch, especially since his Hierro is weak compared to the rest of the Espada. This ability uses his reiatsu as a shield, which lasts for a minute and can be used once every ten minutes. This will withstand any reiatsu equal to, or lesser than, his own, as well as physical attacks, and even Kido. The shield appears as a purple aura around his body.
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Soul Society
1. Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
2.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
3.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
4.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
6.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
7.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
8.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
9.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
10.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
11.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
12.Cpt. (None)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
16.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
17.Cpt. Kyoko Winamari (Riku)
Lt. (None)
18.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
19.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
20.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)

Espada
1. None
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (BP? tell me if im wrong)
3.Realeza (BP)
4.None
5.None
6.None
7.Roiyaru (wanta)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.None
10.None
Im guessing we will just make more and more untill all major spots are filled.
Just read your message Riku114 and I fixed my zanpakuto. I like the idea about the training. Normaly I would have trained by myself but I will make an exception or two here.
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
I'll join as Squad nine captain

Name : Koga Mangetsu

Rank : Captain of Squad nine former asstaint captain of squad 6

Height : 6'0

weight : 200LBS

apperance : Koga wears a slevless Haroi his Shihakusho is longer at the sleves to hide his hands. he also wears hand garuds that go up to his forearm along with two black Cloth gloves over his hands. Koga also wears dark black glasses Simalir to Tousens to hide his eye's even though he is not blind.His hair is of a black complexion with a purple tinge to it. His hair is pin straight and extends down to his mid-lower back. he generally keeps it up in a pony tail similair to Renji's.Koga himself has lightly taned Skin and has a Meduim muscle build his Zanpakuto is kept on his right side with a slight angle to the right.

Zanpakuto :
Sealed state : Koga's Zanpakuto in it's sealed state is a meduim legength Katana with a blue sash around it. the Gaurd of the blade it really thick. and the blade is also rather thick. the blade it's self also has engravings going up and down the blade in Kanji.

Release phrase : Vanquish all Evil Meriou Kyohaku
Released state : upon the Release phrase the blade gives off a bright yellow glow that looks almost like a rainbow of colors. the blade remains the same size but the blade turns into a Astrail blue color. The Gaurd of the blade turns into a Star.
Shikai name : Meriou Kyohaku (bright Star )

Shikai Abilties :

Senkou Karuyaka ( flash of light ) : this a Ability occurs when Koga's Blade begins to Glow what is happening is Koga's blade will absorb sunlight for 30-60 seconds after that given time Koga's blade gives off an explosion that is slightly more powerful than flash gernade. The flash of light provides the oppent with temporay blindness for 30-60 seconds this ability only deals in sight and impairs no other senses. this Ability does not have cool down time as it takes 30-60 seconds to charge. Koga CAN NOT use the flash than imdeaitly begin charging again it does take some time for the blade to re-coperate.

Neraiuchi Suta ( shooting Star ) : Meriou gives off a Bright blue Glow Koga than swings the blade in any fashion he wishes. Diagional, horizontal or Verticle when Kogas does swing his blade small Reiatsu blasts shaped like shooting Stars come racing out of the blade. there is only 6 star shaped blasts they travel 1x faster than kido but can be blocked by Bakuo 40 and higher. The blasts are about 2-3 inches long and 2-4 inches wide.However if hit by the blast A freezing affect occurs so say your hand get's hit your hand is now completely frozen. the ice can be melted away by kidou, spritual pressure or you can go with time and let it melt. The ice does not continuosly spread around the body.this ability has a 30 second cool down Time.

Kyuutai Karoyaka ( Orb of Light ) : This is Meriou's most powerful Shikai ability what happens is again like the first two shikai abilties Meriou begins to glow. A explosion of light is given off but three orbs go in orbit around Koga. the orbs function like Senbansakura meaning Koga can control them any way he wishes what the orbs do is they can fire off thick beams of light that are 5 feet long or they form a triangle and can provide a sheild ( like Orhime's ). The beam is only equal to A level 40 Hado and can be blocked by anything higher than a bakudo of 40. The sheild can be destoryed by a Hado of level 40 and Higher. The orbs last about 2-5 minutes and this ability has a 40 second cooldown time.

Bankai Name : Meriou Kyohaku Zenten ( bright Star of all Heaven )

Bankai Apperance : Meriou becomes really thick like in it's sealed state. the color of the blade remains the same Astral blue color the star where the garud should be becomes slightly Larger almost as if the blade is connected to it rather than the Hilt. the hilt extends about 2-3 inches and becomes a bright golden color.

Bankai Abilities.

Kouki Rei Karuyaka (Final Ray of Light ) : This ability is simlair to the first shikai Meriou begins to Absorb Sun Light for 30-60 seconds this time when the charge is complete in stead of a Shine of Light A Large Blast of Light Launches from the tip of the tip of the Blade The beam is 5 feet wide and about 10 feet Long. The beam is Equal to a level 50 hado and can be blocked by anything above Level 50 The reason why the Block level is so Low is because Koga can control where the beam goes with in reason he can cause it to curve or follow you upon dodging but the beam only travel faster than kido by 0.5% the beam only lasts form 1-3 minutes before extguishing. This ability is the same restrictions as the first Shikai he cannot launch another beam right after or begin charging his balde Immediately as there is some form of a cool down.

Oozara Renda Kyohaku ( Heavans Barrage of Stars ) : Like all the other abilityies Meriou begins to Glow and much like the second shikai this ability is used when Koga swings his blade Diagonal, Horizontal or Verticle. A Blasts that look like shooting shooting stars. This time there are 12 blasts instead of six . the blasts travel 1.5x faster than Kido and can be blocked by a Bakudo of level 50 and up. When hit with a Blast the same freezing affect occurs only this Time spreads to the area for instance if your hand is hit instead of just your hand frezzing your whole arm becomes frozen. the ice can melt, you can blow it away with spirtual pressure or use a kidou to get your self out. No if you blast the ice off your arm does not go with it. This ability has a 50 second cooldown time. The blasts are 4-8 inches inches wide and 8-12 inches long.

Zenesuto Kaigo ( General Strike of Remorse ) : This is the final and most powerful and complicated ability of Meriou what happens is Meriou gives off a Blue glow of Reiatsu. A wave of the generated reiatsu flows off the blade Almost like A flow of water consuming everything in front of it. when something is hit by this Mist so to speak. your body come's loose and limber almost like your drunk making you feel really jittery so to speak. Your vision Eventually starts to shut down and your over all movements become slower with prolonged expsore to the mist. the mist Lasts 3-5 minutes if in the mist for 1 minute you loose your eye sight completely for the duration of time the ability is active. if in the mist for the full 3-5 minutes your body becomes 4x slower and less reactive for 60 seconds after exsposure. The Mist like reiatsu takes up an Area of 10-8 feet. This Mist can be blocked by bakudo of 60 and up. You can move out of the area in witch case the slowing affect takes toll by 5seconds per minute your in there. so 1 minute in the mist equal 5seconds of slower movement etc.

Name: Soju Omagara
Hair: Red Somewhat Spikey Short
Eyes: Blue
History: (unknown)
Personality: Quiet.
Captain of Squad 19
Zanpaktou Name: supīdo no kaze (speeding wind)
Command: Rush, supīdo no kaze
Shikai Apperance: No change
Shikai Ability: The sword starts off with wind around it spinning at 5 mph but triples the speed each time it clashes with another sword or flesh. As the wind speed gets faster, the power of each strike gets stronger, the swords defense goes up, and the speed of the wielder rises.
Bankai: akuma no supīdo no kaze
Bankai Appearance: The wind wraps around the body of the weilder, spinning at 800 miles per hour. The speed of the wind makes up hard armor and blade like winds. The wind cannot be pierced by a sword, but user can be cut after the flow of the wind was broken. (To break the flow of the wind for 12 minutes a strong attack must be hit upon the wind. *High powered No Direct Cut*)
Abiliies:
1. tatsumaki no furasshu (Tornado Flash) The user can create a large tornado to send spiraling at the enemy at great speeds.
2. kamisori no kaze (Razor Wind) 10 moon-shaped blades of wind are shot at the enemy, that can cut through almost anything.
Soul Society
1. Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
2.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
3.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
4.Cpt. (None)
5.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
6.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
7.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
8.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu
Lt. (None)
10.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
11.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
12.Cpt. (None)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
16.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
17.Cpt. Kyoko Winamari (Riku)
Lt. (None)
18.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
19.Cpt. Soju Omagara
Lt. (None)
20.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)

Espada
1. None
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Wanta)
3.Realeza (BP)
4.None
5.None
6.None
7.Roiyaru (wanta)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.None
10.None

@ben can you post the corrections
surprise
Dang! we have to make a minimum of 50 character! 40 Shinigami and 10 Espada!
over a year ago wantadog said…
To be honest, I think 20 squads might be a tad too much. Like this, they kinda extremely outnumber the espada. Also Shingai was my character.
Name: Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd
Hair: black
History: He was adopted by Rukia Kuchiki and renamed Byakuya while she was the head of the family. Now he is the head of the family and the Captain of Squad 6.
Zanpakuto: Yūtopia no suishin (Promotion of a Utopia)
Release: Bring Utopia Yūtopia no suishin.
Description: A sword with a white blade and a golden hilt and handle. The top of it is a golden crown.
Abilities:
1 Raijingusan (Rising sun) it heals any injury or ailment in battle and draws it into the sword.
2 Yūtopia no ōraburasuto (Utopian aura blast) fires all ailments and injuries absorbed into and fires right back at the enemy

Bankai name: Bureijingufenikkusu (Blazing Fenix)
Description: the blade turns red orange and yellow and the top turns into the shape of fire while the hilt and handle is black.
Abilities:
1 Bureijinga surasshu (Blazing slash) causes a major burn where ever they were hit
2 Fenix ial sutoriaku (Fenixial strike) Burns the limb that the User chooses and causes extreme pain.
yeah I agree I think the orginal 13 with asstains is enough. if were short on Role player each of us Take two squads. I don't think finding espada is hard
@wanta
Ik I agree and im on the shinigami side totaly...... I think it might end up being to easy.....

@Ben
Lol Byakuya the second lol :D What seat and what squad is he in? fenix is spelt phenix
@wanta o i wasnt sure
lol no problem. Fenix = Phoenix.

lol we filled over 3 pages of post in less than a day, LOL
He is the captain of squad 6 and I know how it is spelled but I like it better this way. Plus can you change my captain and Lt to squad 11 because I agree with wantadog.
@Riku That is what happens when people get bored XD
I'm not bored it would be boring with 20 captains because we could just walk right into heuco muendo and kill them way to easily.
hahaha! You shinigami wouldn't stand a chance! XD
That so. Well then I guess we can keep it at 40 shinigami but I still want to be 11 now.
Ikr If we wouldnt stand a chance with over 40 shingami because of 1st - 12th seats are not mandatory but some are placed, then we should keep them
I have a captain for squad 4!
k good i was trying to think of a squad 4 captain but i couldnt, i can only make violent ones
Lol I was kidding btw. XD
I'll take squad 7 too if you don't mind , so are we doing 20 ? or 13 ?
no clue i asked bleachcrazy about 15
Soul Society
1. Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
2.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara
Lt. (None)
4.Cpt. (None)
5.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
6.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
7.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
8.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu
Lt. (None)
10.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
11.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
12.Cpt. (None)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)

Espada
1. None
3.Realeza (BP)
4.None
5.None
6.None
7.Roiyaru (wanta)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.None
10.None
I think this should just be like the characters area and another fourm for the acctual story
Name : Kiroku Sakku

Height : 5'9

weight : 200 LBS

Muscel build : Meduim build heavy detail

Body type : Long and lanky ( like Gin ) with a athlectic tone to it

Rank / occupation : Captain squad 5

apperance : Kiroku has long dead staright white hair that comes down to the back of his neck he has always has a strand of hair coveing his left eye his Iris is a lifeless grey color and his pupil and faded black color a strange feature that he has is much like Gin he's always smileing. his Haori has extended sleeve's and he wears a normal soul reaper uniform. over his arms he wears black hand gaurds that go from his fore arm to the top of his hands.

Persnailty : Kiroku is proabily one of the most creepyiest people you'll ever meet he is very playful despite how he get's to play he is always looking for the "perfect playmate" he also use's very dark humor and has a nack for makeing people who are worrying about a loved one worse he does show a bit of kindness towards his divsion also he isn't scared to say what he thinks of people he is also head strong and very Opinative he never hides his playful side he is also always laughing or giggleing he also refurse everything to a game or rules. but like any captain in combat he's a force to be reckond with to most enemyies they are often intimdated by him and what he is capeable of. he also like's to play jokes on people in soul soceity and enjoy's like the prevouis captains before him takeing long walks around soul society is also very Charismatic and enjoy's the little things he also adresses every one in soul society by there propper tittle or he sais miss or mr.

now before I start his zanpakuto this is another Ideal Idea on what I would have for a Zanpakuto :P.

Zanpakuto :

Shikai name : wan Izure sezaru chi ( one who has many )

Bankai name : wan Izure sezaru chi tai ( one who has many reailtyies )

Release phrase : play around a little

Sealed state description : in it's sealed state Wan Izure seazru chi is a meduim legength Katana so about 4 or 5 inches longer than a short sword and 2 or 3 inches shorter than a Katana it has a light blue wraping around it's hilt the blade is also a faded midnight black the sheath is a pure ghostly paleish white color.

Shikai description : before the blade enters it's shikai the blade glows a bright white color almost blinding the oppent when it transforms the blade color is a spectrum blue makeing it appear transparnt the gaurd gorws a bit more triangular the blade stays the same legength.

shikai abiltyies :

Shugi hi ikko ( Rule of one ) when this abilty activate feathers made of Kiroku's Reistu glitter off the blade and around him and the oppent for a 4 meter circular raiduis when the feathers touch the oppent it enters there body that is how the abilty is activated. the abilty is like Koga Kuchiki once the feathers enter the body he can now mainipulate the oppents sense of perception such as incereaseing distanceing makeing things appear further way than they really are makeing things appear closer to than they really are. the feathers can be blocked by Bakudo level 10 and up this abilty lasts for 5 minutes and has a 3 minute cool down time .

gi hi ni ( Rule of two ) the user feels like there whole world was just turned upside down than back to right side up once that sensation happens they are now in the backwards reailty where everything is oppsite so if Kiroku cut's your left arm a cut appears on the right side, if you block you get hit if you attack you block only kiroku know's the rule's leaveing his enemey to figure it out them selves this abilty lasts for 5 minutes and has a 3 minute cool down time. Also how this abilty starts is a soft song plays from Kiroku Zanpakuto the song take's up a 5 meter circular raiduis.

Sono soudai Junjou ( the grand rule ) this abilty is going to sound over powered for a shikai abilty however there are great restrictions on this abilty. this abilty starts when the oppents use's there Zanpakuto's abilty a mirror appears and gives a flash than Kiroku is seen with his enemeyies Zanpakuto note the enemey still has there's of wich now Kiroku can use that same abilty to attack his enemey and that abilty only and the enemey can no longer use the abilty he used to attack Kiroku with if the user keeps attacking Kiroku with diffrent abiltyies Kiroku can only keep absorbing and useing them however he must give up the one he is currently copying. this abilty lasts 2 minutes and has a 5 minute cool down time the mirror that appears is a little 3 feet long 3 feet wide circular mirror this abilty can be easyily avoided you litterly don't use your zanpakuto abiltyies the mirror stays for the same time peroid as the abilty does the mirror can also be destoryed by Kido of level 10 and up also he can only copy captain level and lower zanpakuto.

Bankai description : once Kiroku enters in his bankai his sword seems to actually turn into that of a spectrum blade Kiroku as well looks a little transparant but it's barely notice able.

Bankai abiltyies :

Sono Sacchi shiai ( the sense game ) how this abilty activate is four birds made of Kiroku's Reistu appear and bolt toward the enemey at kido speed if the birds hit the enemey the 4 major sense's are now gone for 3 minutes ( sight , hearing,touch,smell ) so it's a survial game you can counter this abilty like tosen you have to catch the blade or touch it however the moment you let go back to the game. the bird can be blocked by level 20 bakudo.

Sono Gyaku emono ( the Opposite Game ) this abilty is a strengthed version of the second shikai abilty only now you see everything upside down and even the way you move is backwards now so you go left you appear right.how everything get's turned upside down is a little 5 foot long barrier and 5 foot wide appears over Kiroku and the user an image of what they where they are fighting appears upside down within this barrier people can't escape from the barrier they have to wait the whole 8 minutes your in the backwards reailty. this abilty has a 4 minute cool down time.

Sono Genkou shiai ( the Copy Game ) when this abilty is activated a Gaint Rectangular mirror that is 5 by 5 ( five long and five feet wide ) appears in front of Kiroku when the enemey attacks the mirror with one of there Zanpakuto's abilty the mirror remains unscratched but the user can no longer use that abilty if the user keeps attacking they loose all there Zanpakuto abiltyies the real power of this is that Kiroku gains each abilty lost an an image of the person's Zanpakuto makeing the enemeyies Zanpakuto look like a fake this abilty lasts for 5 minutes and has a 5 minute cool down time. Kiroku can use up to 3 Zanpakuto abityies of another Zanpakuto and nun of his own when useing this abilty again he can only copy captain level and lower Zanpakuto.
Name: Kobiragarahebi (Cobra Rattlesnake)
Position:Espada 5
Death: stupid stunt gone wrong
Hair: bald
History: a criminal stunt man who stole from banks and jewlery stores. While bungi jumping over the Pacific he got eaten by a great white shark. No shinigami could find him so we went hollow.
Hollow hole location: left leg
Zanpakuto: Hebigami (Snake deity)
Abilities: Maui kōshō (paralysis bite) by stabbing the oppenent in a limb that limb becomes paralyzed.
Resurrecction: by releasing his zanpakuto he turns into a giant snake.
Abilities:
cero
Hebi taihō sero (snake cannon cero) it is his special cero
Sunēku aizu (snake eyes) hypnotisis the enemy and when bored sometimes weaker espada.
Nari Unohana

Height: 5"2'

Weight: 99 lb.

Hair: Black with a loose ponytail in the front.

Eyes: Blue

Appearance: Thin, slender body but is surprisingly strong. Wears traditional captain's uniform

History: Nari is Retsu Unohana's granddaughter and Daisuke's aunt. She became the captain of squad 4 because she had great skill in healing.

Personality: She is a lot like her grandmother. She is a calm, caring person. She is polite and soft-speaking but her word is not to be taken lightly. She too is feared by her fellow captains and subordinates. Aside from the occasional scary side she has a gentle and warm personality.

Skills/Abilities:
Kido Master
Shunpo Master
Master Healer
Immense Reiatsu
Keen Intellect
Master Swords woman

Zanpakuto

Shugo tenshi no hīrā (Guardian Angel Healer)

Sealed form: normal katana with soft blue grip and a plus like cross

Release command: Kiyomeru (Cleanse)

Shikai: An angel wing blade with 7 distinct feather blades. The hilt is a soft blue and the guard is a plus like cross.

Abilities:

Hīringuburīzu (Healing Breeze)- Nari swings her blade creating a small soft blue breeze that heals whoever it touches.

Fezāshīrudo (Feather Shield)- The 7 feathers detach from the blade and fly around Nari. When someone attacks her the blades come and intercept the attack. A normal attack with a sword would only require one of the feathers and an attack like a gran rey cero would require all seven. But while this is active she will be unable to use Hīringuburīzu.

Chiyu kūgun kichi (Healing Airfield)- The feathers flay around in a spherical pattern that is 15 m. in diameter. Anything inside the sphere will be healed and protected. While this is active Nari is unable to use her other techniques.

Bankai: Shugoshin hīrā (Guardian Deity Healer)
Nari gains angel wings that greatly enhance her speed. She also has a white, double edged sword.

Abilities:

Fezāsutōmu (Feather Storm)- Nari flaps her wings and lots of feathers fall and swirl around her. They are able to utilize Chiyu kūgun kich and Fezāshīrudo but on a larger scale.

Nari rarely uses her Shikai and has only used her Bankai once and that was to become a captain.
Nice job with that one.
Thanks
Soul Society
1. Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
2.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku)
Lt. (None)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
5.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. (None)
7.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
8.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. (None)
10.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
11.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
12.Cpt. (None)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)

Espada
1. None
3.Realeza (BP)
4.None
5.Kobiragarahebi (Ben)
6.None
7.Roiyaru (wanta)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.None
10.None

@wolfmaster I already have squad 3 captain
over a year ago NateBind said…
Ugh seems like Espada got lots of free space... gotta join >.<
can I snag espada no.1 i'll post a profile up later
Sure thing. I may make another, if I think of anything cool.
So many characters can I make?
im going through writers block
over a year ago NateBind said…
Name: Chimera Noctis
Position: Primera Espada
Race: Arrancar (Vasto Lorde)
Height: 6"0'
Weight: 132 lb.
Aspect of Death: Pity

Appearance: Noctis appears to be in his twenties, a young man with average body-build. His hair color is jet- black, length is medium and the hair is rather messed up. He has crimson- red colored eyes and his hollow- hole appears to be a little below his neck, similar to Ulquiorra. His mask fragment has taken form of a bone- looking crown. He tends to wear original arrancar uniform. His espada number appears on his right palm.

History: It is known that Noctis was not a criminal in his human days, he died in a accident and due not being sent to the soul society while being a soul, he turned into a hollow. More importantly he was born as Vasto Lorde, not having to go through the evolutions. He lived a lone life for almost five hundred years before accidently removing his mask and naturally becoming Vasto Lorde Arrancar.

At first he did not pay any interest in becoming a espada but after the big turmoil and Aizen's defeat, he walked up in the Las Noches to meet Kaosu. When they stood face to face, Noctis simply told that he will be Primera from now on as he stood far above everyone else in terms of power.

Personality: Although Noctis seems cold and apathetic towards hollows that are below arrancars, he shows great respect to those who can prove themselves worthy and not mindless. He also seems to care a lot about other people's lifes as he does not take one if it is not needed to. Even though he is a primera espada, he does not take the advantage of higher rank, listing everyone as equal.

Rey (王, Ou; spanish for "King"): Noctis's Zanpakutō takes the form of a standard sized katana with a crimson- red handle and sheath. Resurreccion is released with command "Rule", Rey releases a large amount of crimson- red burst of spiritual energy that scatters all over Noctis's surroundings. While in this form, Noctis's katana dissapears and he is surrounded with crimson- red, stirring aura.

Resurreccion Special Ability: In his resurreccion state, Noctis gains ability of Telepathy. He can force his enemies to do what they are told to, though the actions are limited to more powerful opponents. He can also read other peoples mind's and communicate with them via using this ability. Mental- type abilities do not have any effect on him.

Force Field: Noctis is capable of surrounding himself with a force field in order to defend himself from incoming attacks, this field can block espada- class cero and hado up to number 70 without any effort.

Resurreccion Segunda Etapa: Noctis is one of the few arrancars to gain such ability, during this state his powers are on another level that is most-likely powerful compared to others. During this state, his crown becomes larger and jagged. His skin turns more pale and he also recives a large red cape that has many holes in it.

Segunda Etapa Special Abilities: During SE his power of telepathy is so immense that his word is law to others, whenever he commands something they will do, whenever he makes them belive something, they will do it. His all other basic abilities are also improved, str, speed and so on.
Other Skills:

Sonido Master
Master Sworsmanship Specialist
Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant
High-Speed Regenration
Keen Intellect
Enhanced Pesquisa
Enhanced Hierro - Average
Cero - Average
Immense Strength
Immense Speed
Immense Spiritual Power