Bleach Anime bleach generations: New RP!!!

bleachcrazy123 posted on Jul 28, 2012 at 01:19AM
Hey there people! this will be an RP about the future generation of Soul Reapers. please make your own characters and zanpakuto and be fair with what you use. do not make them over powerful. other than that lets have fun and you can make any kind of character weather it be shinigami, bounts, visards, arrancars, exc. cant wait for you all to start with me in the new generation of the soul society.

p.s. there have been an Establishment of 20 squads instead of 13.

Bleach Anime 265 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 265

over a year ago Riku114 said…
Actually, Ill just give bankai to the others I have made
im taking squad 2 cpt
over a year ago Captain-Ben54 said…
Your not the only one having trouble I got a perfect set of twins but I can't figure them out.
Name: Ranami Feng
Looks: Shoulder Length Orange Hair w/green eyes

Zanpaktou: Midori Tora (green tiger)

Release Command: Hunt Midori Tora

Shikai Look: Appers to be a normal kantana

Shikai Abilities:
1. haaku (grasp) Two large green tiger arms are shot from the tip of the blade and wraps around the enemy holding him/her in place
2. hossori (sneak) Allows the user to become invisible for as long as needed to only one enemy’s eyes.
3. Cheisu (chase) gives you 5x the regular speed you normally have for 10 minutes
Bankai Name: midori no taigā rasu (rath of the Green Tiger)
1. Hossori lvl 2 (sneak) One spirit tiger is released from the tip of the zanpaktou and is invisible until it is about to attack
2. Abilities in Shikai
3. Raises Speed Attack and Defense 10x then before. (Yes chase can make him even faster)

History: Ranami Feng was born into the Feng family as Sui Feng’s great grand niece. She quickly learned many tactics and graduated through the shinigami academy. She was placed as the 2nd seat of squad 2 with her older sister Jodin Feng. 5 years passed and Ranami became the Lt. During a battle with two espada Ranami saw her sister Jodin die in battle. She barely made it out alive and only out of anger did she win. After that she was offered to get Captain Seat in replace of her sister. From then on she killed any form of hollow she sees in sight and can barely resist killing the vizard in the soul society.

Personality: As a lt. she was an enjoyable person to be around. Hung out. Had fun. But seince her sisters death she has been as cold as an ice cube.
last edited over a year ago
Soul Society
1. Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. (None)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku)
Lt. (None)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. (None)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. (None)
7.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
8.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. (None)
10.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
11.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
12.Cpt. (None)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Wanta)
3.Realeza (BP)
4.None
5.Kobiragarahebi (Ben)
6.None
7.Roiyaru (wanta)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.None
10.None
laugh
22 left to go more than half way done!!!
over a year ago wantadog said…
Espada 4.

Dibs.
Here is the first twin
Name: shibō asashin
Hair: Red
History: He has a twin brother who is nothing like him.
Zanpakuto: Ninja no ha (Blade of a Ninja)
Description: a short green blade. Not much of a blade.
Abilities:
Asashin māku (assassins mark) this just marks you that people know you to be killed and to avoid you at all costs.
Unmei no ya (Arrow of Fate) the sword turns into an arrow and bow appears and is shot at the enemy. Only works on those who have been marked.
Bankai: Gurifin no tsume(Griffins claw)
Description: a long brown blade that has a hook at the end.
Ability: Basutādo no shi (Death of a bastard) only used on execution when the punishment still inquires death but not a severe one.
over a year ago ShadowHunter15 said…
If wolf master doesn't mind I would like to make a Lt. 9
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
Name: Cloud Sparrk

Aspect of Death: Hate

Abilities: Expert level reiatsu, Sonido and Cero, Low-level Bala and strength. He also has incredibly highly-enhanced Pesquisias.

Zanpakuto: Huracán Cortes ('Tornado Blades')

Appearance (Unreleased Form): Long, flowing white robed, typical of Aizen's Arrancars. Long, silver hair, with navy-blue eyes, that have black pupils and are strangely bright, given how dark they are. He wields a abnormal weapon in this state. Instead of a normal katana, he uses a staff, which has circling, scythe-like blades on the top and near the bottom. He also has a long scar on the left side of his face.

Mask Remnants: He has horns, similar to those of a bull, which extend above his head like a helmet and similar to Ulquiorra's, however, he also has a piece of mask trailing down the right side of his face, which covers his eye, but there is a hole, so he can see out of the right eye too.

Appearance (Resurrecion Form): The robes disappear and a dark-blue cape/robe covers him. He also has lost the horns on his head and only the mask remnant on his face remains. His staff-like weapon disappears completely. He gains a full set of armour, which is similar to Hierro, but not quite as strong. This covers his chest area mostly, which is the area where his Hierro is weakest. The armour also partially covers his arms and legs, but only thinly.

Zanpakuto Ability: Along with his highly dense reiatsu, Cloud can turn air and wind around him into thin slivers, which are highly compressed and very, very sharp. These can cut through even Hierro of someone with the strength of someone like Nnoitra and are fired much, much faster than a Bala. He can use an infinite amount of these, because air and wind is infinite. He can also turn the wind around him into a tornado, that has these 'air blades' swirling through. The tornado spins about 300-400 km/ph and moves at speeds even faster than that. The tornado cannot be dispelled, but the blades can be countered with a high reiatsu. His last ability is to fire the 'air blades' but combine his reiatsu with them, so that they explode in the faces of his opponents.

Personality: He literally hates everyone, even Aizen and the other Espadas. The only reason he works with them is because he also loves fighting. He is very egotistical and tries to make any situation about him, whether it was originally, or not. He is also very, very sadistic and will not take pity on ANYONE.

History: Died in the Real World many years ago and his age is unknown. He wandered the deserts of Hueco Mundo for many, many years and killed a great number of Hollows, finally becoming a Vasto Lordes, about 200 years before Aizen experimented on him, turning him into an Arrancar.
big smile
Okay, you Espada No.4 Wantadog. Best make it a good one. XD
lol this is gonna be my best Espada yet! IMO.....
Name: Harukai Hasumora
Appearance: Long Black Hair going half way down her back. Eyes are brown
Seat: Lt of Sq 6
Zanpaktou Name: farukon (falcon)
Zanpaktou Command: Break free from those chains tieing you down, fly forward and attack the prey infront of you, farukon!
(Only changes shape) Shikai Shape: look at picture below
Bankai: chēn farukon (chained falcon)
Brown and White wings sprout out from Harukai’s back enabling flight, increasing speed, increasing defense, and increasing attack. The feathers can be used as a shield of as small little blades at can be used to attack at the enemy (feathers fall out and are thrown and then return).

Personality: Loves to kill and fight.

History: (unknown)
Name: Harukai Hasumora
Appearance: Long Black Hair going half way down her back. Eye
Make it like it is a releative of grimmjaw that would be cool. Plus espada number six is good.
Soul Society
1. Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
Lt. (None)
Lt. (None)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
8.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
Lt. (None)
10.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
11.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
12.Cpt. (None)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
3.Realeza (BP)
4.None (wanta)
5.Kobiragarahebi (Ben)
6.Cloud Sparrk (BP)
7.Roiyaru (wanta)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.None
10.None

18 necesarry ones left!!!!
My first post - just to get things started on my end, since most of the Espada are done.

[Goals and Misfortune]

(Kaosu stared into space. Now that Aizen was done for, dead and buried, he felt like the only thing stopping him being happy was the existence of the Shinigami. He had resolved to destroy them, so destroy them he would. In fact, he was quite happy with the Espada he had now... He had found a particular Arrancar, who had wandering the World of the Living and so he had recruited him. Shingai had hated Aizen and was the reason Shingai had left the Espada originally; now he was perfectly happy to rejoin and as Espada No.2 as well)

Kaosu: Shingai. I want to destroy those pathetic Shinigami... They are despicable - they laughed at me, all because I was the Captain of Squad Twelve. They called me sadistic and cruel, yet, I was neither. Now, I have become exactly what they ridiculed me for.

Shingai: Lord Kaosu... I sympathize with you. I will help you bring the Shinigami to destruction.

Kaosu: Thank you. You will be my eyes and ears, my right-hand man.

Shingai: I appreciate your words. I will do the best I can.

Kaosu: Cloud! Where are you?

(A moment passed, but Cloud still hadn't appeared. A vein began to show on Kaosu's head; his reiatsu rose somewhat.)

Kaosu: CLOUD!!!

(Cloud appeared, a stricken look on his face)

Cloud: Sorry, my lord... I was berating a sub-ordinate.

Kaosu: Right. Next time, come when I call, you got it. I wouldn't there to be any deaths in the Espada, you know.

Cloud: As you wish, my lord.

Kaosu: You shall take part in a scouting mission to the Soul Society. I'll have you take your Fraccion. I'll let you know when to depart.

Cloud: Of course, my lord. I will await your word.

(Cloud disappeared)

Kaosu: Then that is settled. We shall wait and see.

(Shingai nodded and sat down next to Kaosu)
Nice choice of a lieutenant. Now I just got to figure out the second twin
Ben: 5
Riku: 5
Wanta: 2
BP: 2
Shadow: 3
Wolf: 2
Nate: 1
Thx
Name: Seiki Jinruiai

Hollow hole: Neck

Aspect of death: Love

Height: 5'3

Weight: 130 lbs

Eye Color: Bright Green (Shown in pic)

Hair Color: Black

Appearance: She is extremely beautiful. She wears the outfit of most espada, but missing the sleeves. She has incredibly delicate white skin that seems to shine brightly in the moonlight. (NOT like Edward Cullen >=-(.......... She also has long black, silky hair that flows down to her waist, while in combat, her hair flows through the air majestically.

Personality: She finds humans fascinating and would like nothing more than to live among them. Her last name literally means "Love for Humanity" She is headstrong and very charming. She can work her way into anyones head. She tries her very best to avoid fights, and often decides to watch others fight, even though she is also quite deadly.

Bio: She was born in the middle of the ruined Las Noches, she was about to be devoured by hollows when she was saved by Kaosu. He showed her the human world and trained her to be a ruthless killer, but despite all of this, she finds peace and kindness to be much more desirable. She fights the Soul Society in the hopes that her dream to live side by side with the humans in peace will come true. (Give me an "awww")

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­-
Zanpakuto:

Sealed state: A normal wakizashi with a purple hilt and a triangular guard.

Name: Kangeki (Deep Emotion)

Release command: Mibae (Show!)

Resurrecion appearance: She is now garbed in a purple flowing outfit. Her blade is the same, except that there are intricate patterns going across the length of the blade.

Abilities:

1. Kourei (Heartfelt thanks)
This ability is passive. The purple outfit that she wears can hypnotize the opponent. This affects everyone, but takes longer for stronger opponents. This can be negated easily by concentrating on not falling for it, but it takes concentration and as such, is hard to maintain during battle. This takes about 5 minutes to hypnotize someone of Lieutenant class spirit energy. When she successfully hypnotizes an opponent, they are easily bent to her will.

2. Yuukoujouyaku (Treaty of Friendship)
This ability allows her to heal another person's injuries. this cannot heal her own wounds and is not suited for helping comrades either. When someone is healed with this ability, that person is placed under her mind control. This can be faught off, but is extremely difficult and nearly impossible for anyone of lower spirit energy. This attack heals by slashing the opponent.

3. Karategata (Empty promise)
Anyone she makes eye contact with has to answer any question she asks. They can choose to lie or tell the truth. If they lie, part of their body becomes impossible to use as "Punishment" for being dishonest. This only works for one question at a time and once she locks eyes with someone, nobody can interfere nor can the opponent move until the question has been answered. This has a 3 minute cooldown. She also cannot move until the question has been answered.

Other skills:

Immense Reiatsu
Cero mastery
Master swordsmanship
intelligence
sonido proficiency
Name: Seiki Jinruiai

Hollow hole: Neck

Aspect
Name: Kyōfu asashin
Position: lieutenant
Squad:11
Hair: Blacker than coal
History: He always thinks of his twin brother as a fat pig.
Zanpakuto-Ten howaitotoigā (Heavens White Tiger)
Release Command-Shine Ten howaitotoigā
Description- a blade that shines like the sun and is white as snow with a golden handle and a black hilt.
Shikai abilities- Ten no sutoraiki (heavens strike) it goes straight for your bones and drains them of calcium.
Tenko no jishin (Heavens Tiger Quake) by just stabbing it in the ground it can send a blinding light along with an earthquake.
Bankai- Ten howaitotoigā no hantei (Judgement of the Heavens White Tiger)
Description: just switch the colors form the handle and blade.
Bankai ability:
Seishin dōbutsu no burasuto (Blast of the spirit animal) It draws power from the sword and your spirit into one attack. Zanpakuto not used that often maybe once a year.
Nice character, Wantadog. XD. I look forward to our Shinigami destruction together. Lol.
We will see who destroys you.
over a year ago NateBind said…
Name: Swarm
Position: Espada #10
Race: Arrancar (Menos)
Height: 5"5'
Weight: 93 lb.
Aspect of Death: Corruption

Appearance: Swarm appears being a short humanoid with slender- body build, his whole body is wrapped around with white bandages giving him a mummy like appearance, otherwise his skin would boil under the sunlight. He wears original arrancar uniform which is thorn apart at several places. He does not have hair which makes him a baldie though his head is also entirely wrapped around. His hollow hole appears to be very small, on his left palm.

History: Swarm's life started as a Szayel's experiment material. Szayel tried to create a reproducing ability so that Swarm would be able to reproduce himself without limits, ending up with making a army of Swarms but all that ended when Swarm had evolved into Menos Grande which came as surprise as he did not devour the required amount of souls/hollows to keep the evolution raising. After such failure, Szayel threw him away into the deserts where Swarm lived for atleast twenty years as a Gillian. Twenty years later he was found by Primera Espada Noctis, who used his powers to make Swarm Arrancar. At first Swarm served him as a fraccion but after some time he decided to cling towards the top and become Espada. Unfortunately for him he recived the last number, #10 while he was hoping to make it to the top 3.

Personality: There is an easy way to explain his personality in one sentence, "Swarm is nothing more but a wicked killer, who does not keep his mouth shut and rarely obeys to anyone."-- Chimera Noctis, introducing Swarm to other Espada.

Enjambre (群れ, mure; spanish for "Swarm"): Swarm does not possess a zanpakutõ of his own, instead of that he uses a mixture of ability which he gained during Szayel's experiments and a ability of his own to spit toxic liquid that burns on the impact with a host to great spiritual pressure. Combining those two together Enjambre was born, a ability to reproduce himself to countless numbers and use those clones as hosts to his toxic liquid which can be released via explosion of their organs that can be done by their will. The trick behind this ability is that Swarm is actually immortal in some ways, he cannot be killed as if the real one dies, the other one becomes the dominant. To kill Swarm, one must use a very powerful ability to destroy all Swarms at once, otherwise it is useless but unfortunately, the other swarms are rather slow so avoiding them is not very hard.

Other Skills:

Menos Class Cero
Low Sonido
Low Hierro
over a year ago NateBind said…
Always wanted to make this one..~
Since number 9 is the only left, I'll take the pleasure of adding one later tonight. XD
Soul Society
1. Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
Lt. (None)
Lt. (None)
7.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
8.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
Lt. (None)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. (None)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. (None)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
3.Realeza (BP)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (wanta)
5.Kobiragarahebi (BP)
6.Cloud Sparrk (BP)
7.Roiyaru (wanta)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.None
10.Swarm (Nate)
Hey Ben what seat is your character
We still need
1. Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
3. Lt. (None)
5. Lt. (None)
7.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
8.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
9. Lt. (None)
10. Lt. (None)
11.Lt. (None)
15. Cpt (None)
Lt. (None)
Name: Manimosa Zaraki
Squad 11 Captain
Looks: Short black hair with bangs
Zanpaktou Name: None
History: Great Great Grand Neice of Kenpatchi Zaraki
Personality: Loves to fight
Lt 11
That is a really good captain for squad 11.
Name:Otaku Kunshu
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
no zanpakuto
Ranking: Squad 12 Captain
Ability: Hebi no shisen (Gaze of the snake) She looks into your eyes and makes you reveal all your information.
History: She is related to espada number 5 and only them and her lieutenant knows how they are related. She became captain because of her gaze and she is like a living computer.
Hey blackpanther666 could take espada number five off my hands because it kinda unfair since most of my people are soulreapers so he is yours now. Plus someone please make the head captain he is important and my brain is fried
Is bleachcrazy gonna do the head captain?
Don't know I hope so.
Ik i think people should choose shinigami or espada not both so they know each other's plans like me and ben can mail each other about plans and BP and wantadog can to
14 left! Cant wait! 26/40 Complete!
Works for me. As long as I am a good guy I don't even know why I created an espada I hate them.
Name: Hirabuhei Zaraki
History: She is Manimosa Zaraki’s twin, and the great great grand neice of Zaraki Kenpatchi.
Personality: Hates her twin. Fights only when necessary.
Captain of Squad 10 :( no toshiro
Hair: (Dyed looked to similar to her twin) Golden Hair, 5 inches below sholders, Straight
Zanpaktou Name: sonikku no nami
Command: Have those who hear youre sound fall and perish, sonikku no nami.
Shikai Apperance: The two kantana become two same sized swords. The blade becomes curved an the top is slightly curved but mostly straight.
Abilities:
1. kanakirigoe chaimu (screeching chimes) Hirabuhei does one strike from her left zanpaktou against her right hand zanpaktou and creates a devastating sound .
- Can cut through almost anything not through flesh or diamond.
- Can and most likely will make the opponent cringe
- User is unaffected
- If touching the sword, wont be affected
Bankai: sonikku no nami no sakebi
Bankai Abilities: At a single clap, snap, or stomp a loud sonic wave breaks everything around it.
Soul Society
1. Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
Lt. (None)
Lt. (None)
7.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
8.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
Lt. (None)
Lt. (None)
Lt. (None)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
3.Realeza (BP)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (wanta)
5.Kobiragarahebi (BP)
6.Cloud Sparrk (BP)
7.Roiyaru (wanta)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.None
10.Swarm (Nate)

We still need
1. Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
3. Lt. (None)
5. Lt. (None)
7.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
8.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
9. Lt. (None)
10. Lt. (None)
11.Lt. (None)
15. Cpt (None)
Lt. (None)
big smile
@Riku. Add Masaomi Kinumoto as Espada 9 and I'll post up his bios later tonight. XD
We do have a lieutenant for squad 11 he is on page 7 of this fourm.
over a year ago ShadowHunter15 said…
I'll make the captain and lieutenant for squad 15 if that's okay.
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
BP reply to my mail I gave you :P , anyone wanna be my Lieutenant , it's gonna be lonly in squad nine all by my selfs :P and 5 too :P
My brain is fully functional again so I got squad 9 lieutenant.
Name: Urufu
Hair: dyed it gray to resemble the wolf
Eyes: brown and he trained his eyes so he can see like a wolf.
History: He trained under captain Heiwa Kurosaki in squad 14 before he was transferred to squad 9. He worked is way up in squad 9 and became the lieutenant. While he was training with captain kurosaki he developed a similar ability with his zanpakuto.
Zanpakuto: Yakū no ō (Wild beast king)
Description: It has a long dark gray blade and a normal hilt and handle.
Abilities:
1 Yasei no kaze (wild winds) this attack similar to captian Kurosaki's odori īgurusu but the winds are slower and deal less damage
2 Ō kamino Maure no otakebi (howl of the wolf pack) it signals the users captain to let him know his squad is in trouble.
I guess im in charge of places cause ive been doing them lately.

Soul Society
1. Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
Lt. (None)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
7.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
8.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
Lt. (None)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
3.Realeza (BP)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (wanta)
5.Kobiragarahebi (BP)
6.Cloud Sparrk (BP)
7.Roiyaru (wanta)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)

We still need
1. Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
3. Lt. (None)
7.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
8.Cpt. (None)
Lt. (None)
10. Lt. (None)
15. Cpt (None) (Claimed by Shadow)
Lt. (None)

Ben, what squad is he in... nvm
O Ben, i onlysaw squad not the lt part
10 LEFT!!!!
Ben in squad 6 your my captain and in squad 11 im your captian
Yes its rp anything could happen.
Name: Jinaba Kemot
Lt. of Squad 5
History: (unknown)
Pesonality: Quiet. Not Shy Quiet.

Zanapktou: Fall into a trance and view your horrible past, anata no kako (Your Past)

Ability: The zanpaktou stays basically the same, but when moved in a circle infront of the enemy, the enemy goes into a trance, seeing the worst moment of the persons life all over again like a tv show.

(no one knows about his bankai)
Bankai: anata no kako to mirai (Your past and Future)
Ability: Same actions apply, but shows all the terrible moments in your whole life before and to come, including loved ones death and your death. A constant play through of all the bad things of your life which also extends the length of the trance.