Anime Devil/Lived RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 18, 2016 at 09:16AM
In the town of Moriya, with a population of over 30,000, there is a small shop that sells strange masks. However, these masks are given out for free to those the keeper sees as worthy of holding it. He says that the want for something is what he likes about them, weather they are pure or wicked. These masks, once in the hands of their owner, are given the ability to whatever the mask is that they wear, and can change their speed, power, or anything just by simply wearing the mask. These masks can only be worn by the user, and anyone besides the user wearing it could cause harm. Those who are pure would use their Masks to defend those who cannot and fight off Mask users who wish to use their power to do harm. Which will you use yours for?

Though these Masks are already powerful enough, one could advance the power to that of mass destruction if they so wish to, but they must insert the blood of another Mask user onto the mask to earn the power. Power strong enough to make their Mask that of the power of an Oni, and granting them any power that a demon would posses, hence the name Devil/Lived.

Rules
Unless you have the blood from a Mask user, do not make yourself overpowered.
Though you may be overpowered at this point, your only OP when you where the Mask. You're still human after all.
Do not bully others.
Do not try to solve your problems with a snap of your fingers. You must try to think of a plan to solve it.
Enjoy yourself

Your character should have:
Name:
Nationality (You are not limited to just Japan):
Mask Design:
Mask Ability:
Personality:
Bio:
Other (Whatever you want us to know about them)

Anime 1503 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 1503

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Noroshi: (Remains quiet, not sure what to say)
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
Tiyoki looks at the sun again
Noroshi: It looks nice
Tiyoki: yeah it does
Noroshi: (Smiles)
Tiyoki also smiles
Noroshi: (Keeps smiling to her)
Tiyoki: so whatcha wanna do?
(( wind pls reply to dis rp ))
Noroshi: I don't know
Tiyoki sits on the rock thinking as the wind becomes rougher the sun flowers to the darkness
Noroshi: It's getting dark. We should head back
Tiyoki does a frownish face meaning she wanted to stay a little longer
Noroshi: Well... I guess we can stay longer
Tiyoki smiles again "Yay!" Tiyoki said cheerfully
Noroshi: (Smiles back)
Tiyoki looks at the water as it glistened as the sun begun to set behind the ocean
Noroshi: It looks beautiful
Tiyoki goes back into the water, the cold water bounced up to her shoulders and neck, Tiyoki admires the beautiful ocean and sunset "indeed it is Noro-Kun"Tiyoki said before she places her hand on his shoulder smiling cheerfully
Noroshi: (Smiles back)
Tiyoki looks at the sun as it goes lower behind the ocean, "we should start heading off now..it's getting quite dark"Tiyoki said a bit cheerfully
Noroshi: Good idea
Tiyoki holds onto the rocks trying to get to the shore, when the water got more shallow so she can touch the soft yellow sand on her feet she starts walking to the shore onto the sand before seeing a dog walking on the beach with no owner or anything, it was a lone dog walking among the beach, Tiyoki looks at the small hopeless dog as it whimpers also its limping like the dog had hurt is leg, blood gushed out of the dogs leg as it keeps whimpering before it collapses on the soft sand
Noroshi: Is the dog okay?
Tiyoki runs up to the dog she sneezes as she has allergies to dogs, she lifts the dog up coughing and sneezing nonstop, she has a rash on her right arm due to the allergies as the dog bit her a bit
Noroshi: Tiyoki, perhaps I should hold the dog. You seem to be allergic to them
"No..No it's fi- ehh ha..."Tiyoki attempts saying something but sneezes instead, she has a partly red nose sneezing more and more
Noroshi: I'll just hold onto it (Holds onto the dog for her)
(( btw the dog is a boy that shapeshifts ))

Name: Kauhana Lauku

Nationality (You are not limited to just Japan): England

Mask Design: A black dog with razer sharp teeth

Mask Ability: Shapeshifting and speed

Personality: Rude, stubborn, Kind(( sometimes )) and picky

Bio: Kauhana was born in England, his family was hunted due to his fathers crimes, he seen his family die he smiled...he got adopted by another family but he killed them as-well living by himself till he moved to Japan.

Other: He is hotheaded and again stubborn
(( btw the dog is a boy that shapeshifts ))

Name: Kauhana Lauku

Nationality (You are
(I'm guessing that this power is from his Mask, right?)
ErzaScarletXX commented…
yeah over a year ago
Kauhana shapeshifts to human as Tiyoki's allergies from him disappeared, Kauhana was unconscious but breathing still , "Huh?"Tiyoki seemed confused of what type of mask user he is
Noroshi: What the- He must be a Mask wearer
Kauhana grabs Tiyoki's arm before he opens one eye looking at her then Noroshi
Noroshi: (Stands still, keeping his hands close to his pockets to grab his mask in case he needed to)
"..Tiy..oki.."Kauhana says weakly and slowly he looks at Tiyoki silently afterwards he then looks at his leg.."Kau?"Kau?! Is that you?!" Tiyoki says yelling a bit, Kauhana nods weakly
Noroshi: You know him?
Tiyoki: he's my Nii-San, he's one year older and he's my other brother..that got separated from my family
Noroshi: (How much family members does she have?)
(( over 1000 xD she is in a wealthy family actually, by herself she can buy a manor .-. ))
(I see)
(( yeah she actually hates her family but she doesn't hate her mother(( dead)), Brother(( dead )), Other Brother Kauhana ))
(Oh)
Kauhana:..
over a year ago Tora_chankyaaa said…
((Hi is this supposed to be a two person role play or can I join? or maybe its too late😅, this seemed so interesting))
(Sure, you can join)
(( more the umm awesomer? xD ))
((Yay thanks! I'll make a character in the morning! Can someone tell me whats happening and if there's anything important that happened that I need to know??))
(Well, we already finished the first arc of the story, involving a man wearing a mask that rewinds time which he used to help himself become a god, and since he's.... Well, not dead, more trapped in the sun, we're starting the second arc now. Not sure who the villain is yet, but I'm sure I'll have something)
((oh thats good timing then, i'll just make my first character now before I go to sleep😁 ))
Name: Kira Yamaguchi
Nationality:Born and lived in Sydney, Australia till she was 10 then moved to Japan
Mask Design: i found a picture actually i'll post it
Mask Ability: Gives her the abilities of a ghost a.k.a invisibility or to be able to pass through anything or have anything pass through her just like a ghost and being able to fly and lastly to posses a person for up to 1 hour at a time
Personality: She loved animals and the outdoors because of her time in Australia. She's fun and friendly and bright like the sun.(not literally lolol) she loves fireworks and ice cream and is generally caring but most importantly strong willed..almost stubborn, no correction, very stubborn
Bio: She lived with her Mother and Father in Australia. When she was about 5 her mother had another child, a baby brother. They were a happy family until 5 years later after much suspicion in the latter 2 years of the 5, her father finally found out that the son his wife had given birth to, was not in fact his. They divorced and Kira's father took her and moved back to his home, Japan. She hasn't seen or heard from her mother or baby brother since then.
Other: Since she loves adventure and thus found her way to that shop where she fell in love with that mask and has just recently discovered her powers. She's kept it secret and has hoped to go back to the shop to ask the shop owner how this is all possible and maybe find others in her situation also

((Hope this is okay))
last edited over a year ago
((oh thats good timing then, i'll just make my first character now before I go to sleep😁 )) 
Name
((Kira's Mask))
((Kira's Mask))