Anime Devil/Lived RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 18, 2016 at 09:16AM
In the town of Moriya, with a population of over 30,000, there is a small shop that sells strange masks. However, these masks are given out for free to those the keeper sees as worthy of holding it. He says that the want for something is what he likes about them, weather they are pure or wicked. These masks, once in the hands of their owner, are given the ability to whatever the mask is that they wear, and can change their speed, power, or anything just by simply wearing the mask. These masks can only be worn by the user, and anyone besides the user wearing it could cause harm. Those who are pure would use their Masks to defend those who cannot and fight off Mask users who wish to use their power to do harm. Which will you use yours for?

Though these Masks are already powerful enough, one could advance the power to that of mass destruction if they so wish to, but they must insert the blood of another Mask user onto the mask to earn the power. Power strong enough to make their Mask that of the power of an Oni, and granting them any power that a demon would posses, hence the name Devil/Lived.

Rules
Unless you have the blood from a Mask user, do not make yourself overpowered.
Though you may be overpowered at this point, your only OP when you where the Mask. You're still human after all.
Do not bully others.
Do not try to solve your problems with a snap of your fingers. You must try to think of a plan to solve it.
Enjoy yourself

Your character should have:
Name:
Nationality (You are not limited to just Japan):
Mask Design:
Mask Ability:
Personality:
Bio:
Other (Whatever you want us to know about them)

Anime 1503 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1503

over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
Tiyoki doesn't stop crying at all
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Noroshi: (Stays quiet, unable to say anything)
Tiyoki wipes her tears slightly attempting not to rage

Tiyoki:...I'm....just....g.gonna go....
Noroshi: Alright. Let's go
Tiyoki walks out of the door before she sees a mask user near her house

Tiyoki:..
Noroshi: W-who is that
(( honestly idk who that mask user should be xD, the man from before? that touched Noroshi's left hand to get rid of him from existence ))

Tiyoki:...
(Sure, that makes sense)

Izuma: Like I said, you saw my face. I told you I'd make you pay. I'd make you pay the ultimate price (Grins sinisterly to them)
Noroshi: You son of a bitch!
Tiyoki:...you mother fucking bitch.....WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCKING LEAVE US ALONE YOU IDIOT, JUST FUCKING DIE
last edited over a year ago
Izuma: Because, I want to be the ultimate killer. A killer that has never been found. I want all the fame I can get, and fame the only way a Mask Wearer can earn it. By becoming the ultimate killer. That is why my three Masks are the Masks perfect to hide it. But you two know my face. That is why you two must die. You've gotten in the way long enough, so I'm here to finish you two off (Puts on his black mask) I'll take you both out of this existence.
Tiyoki grabs Noroshi putting him behind her

Tiyoki:...try...just....try...

Tiyoki smiles creepily again
Izuma: Fine (Puts on his Snake Mask and creates three illusions of himself and they all run at her) Just try to guess which is real?
Tiyoki puts her mask on grabbing her scythe slicing the real Izuma with out missing with a big amount of damage

TiyokiL..
Izuma: (Grabs his abdomen, gasping in pain) How could she have possibly known?!
Tiyoki smiles more and more creepier

Tiyoki: you never learn...

Tiyoki slices him again without missing causing a bigger amount of damage as she just allowed her self to do it
Noroshi: But... those illusions were perfect. I couldn't tell who was who. How were you able to tell the difference, Tiyoki?
Tiyoki:his sense...the illusions had no sense...since I got used to the sense of him...so it was easy to tell.....the illusions didn't have the same sense as he did...they may be perfect but not good enough...
Noroshi: Of course. That would explain a lot
(Suddenly, while wearing his black Mask, Izuma grabs Noroshi my his face and throws him against a wall, now with the label on his face)
Izuma: I doubt you can cut off his head and have him survive now. There's no way for him to survive now.
Tiyoki: ...don't worry....there will be a way...but it contains you dying

Tiyoki appears on with a new mask (( yes a new mask )) which has just a fox with red on it representing blood as he speed goes higher so does her attacks as she grabs claws also holding a scythe as she smiles more creepily

Tiyoki:...bad end there...
Izuma: (Reaches out to her in an attempt to grab her) I'll kill you before I die!
Tiyoki uses her mask to make him float hitting him into the closest wall then ground as she throws the claws at him as the claws don't miss each time they get him getting bigger damage

Tiyoki:tsk..tsk
Izuma: (Rushes at her once more, blood from his body dripping onto the ground as he runs at her)
Tiyoki grabs his neck without missing as her mask places his hands behind his back so he couldn't touch her

Izuma: Goddamn it! I'll Kill you!
Tiyoki squeezes his neck till he couldn't breathe then she stabs one of her claws in his neck with a big amount of damage as she absorbs his powers
Izuma: (Groans loudly in pain before falling down, going limp)
Noroshi: Tiyoki... You need to destroy the black mask (He starts to glow, ready to ignite)
Tiyoki grabs the black mask as she makes it start to dissolve slowly due to the mask she's wearing

Noroshi: (The label on his face disappears as he stands back up) That was close. Thanks Tiyoki
Tiyoki: no problem...

Tiyoki looks at Izumi

Tiyoki: isn't it about time you go.....
Izumi: (Takes out a knife, looking at her) I'll kill you (Stumbles toward her) You'll be dead before you know it
Tiyoki glares at him with blood red eyes

Tiyoki:FUCK OFF

Tiyoki grabs her scythe again
Izuma: (Keeps stumbling toward her) I'LL KILL YOU (Swings the knife)
Tiyoki uses her mask changes the knife in-stead of it swinging it her way it swings Izuma's way
last edited over a year ago
Izuma: (Stabs himself in the neck and falls down)
Noroshi: H-how did you make the knife move back to him?
Tiyoki points to her mask

Tiyoki:easy...
Noroshi: Of course. Well, we can't head back to the apartment building. Our best bet is to head back to Moriya
Tiyoki: yeah...

Tiyoki looks down before seeing a taxi
Noroshi: (Calls for the cab and gets in with Tiyoki)
Tiyoki looks out of the window glaring at Izuma
Noroshi: (Looks out the other window)
3 hourz later they appear back in Moriya
Noroshi: (Gets out of the cab)
Tiyoki also gets out of da cab

Noroshi: Sorry about what happened?
Tiyoki: it's fine...

Tiyoki puts her mask away

Tiyoki:anyways...better get home...living alone for now on..
Noroshi: You won't have to do that. You can live with me and my mother if you want
Tiyoki:no it's fine...

Tiyoki starts to walk home
Noroshi: (Watches her, not able to know how to convince her)
Noroshi: (Walks home)