Anime Devil/Lived RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 18, 2016 at 09:16AM
In the town of Moriya, with a population of over 30,000, there is a small shop that sells strange masks. However, these masks are given out for free to those the keeper sees as worthy of holding it. He says that the want for something is what he likes about them, weather they are pure or wicked. These masks, once in the hands of their owner, are given the ability to whatever the mask is that they wear, and can change their speed, power, or anything just by simply wearing the mask. These masks can only be worn by the user, and anyone besides the user wearing it could cause harm. Those who are pure would use their Masks to defend those who cannot and fight off Mask users who wish to use their power to do harm. Which will you use yours for?

Though these Masks are already powerful enough, one could advance the power to that of mass destruction if they so wish to, but they must insert the blood of another Mask user onto the mask to earn the power. Power strong enough to make their Mask that of the power of an Oni, and granting them any power that a demon would posses, hence the name Devil/Lived.

Rules
Unless you have the blood from a Mask user, do not make yourself overpowered.
Though you may be overpowered at this point, your only OP when you where the Mask. You're still human after all.
Do not bully others.
Do not try to solve your problems with a snap of your fingers. You must try to think of a plan to solve it.
Enjoy yourself

Your character should have:
Name:
Nationality (You are not limited to just Japan):
Mask Design:
Mask Ability:
Personality:
Bio:
Other (Whatever you want us to know about them)

Anime 1503 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1503

over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
Tiyoki walks off as blood drips from the pocket knife, Tiyoki's sister lays lifeless on the ground
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Noroshi: (Picks up a rock and throws it, knocking the knife out of Tiyoki's hand) If you think I'm going to let you get any stronger, you're wrong (Looks at her, his eyes now filled with rage) I didn't want to think it, but your as heartless as your mask. Killing an innocent child for more power. Never have I spotted true evil before in my life until now. That is why I will make you pay (Takes out his mask)
Tiyoki:never ever leave home with out extras..

she grabs another knife as fire randomly starts
last edited over a year ago
Noroshi: (Puts his mask on as he feels the power surge through him) If you think I will show mercy, you're wrong. My mercy has run out for killers such as yourself
Tiyoki attempts fighting the bad side of the mask

Tiyoki:..

Noroshi: (Jumps into the air, and throws a spin kick at her)
Tiyoki grabs her head mumbling:I can control, I can overpower thi-

Tiyoki falls banging into a wall
Noroshi: What are you talking about?!
Tiyoki mumbles again: I...have..to over..power this..mask
Noroshi: The mask... She's still too weak to the mask... She needs to overpower it's mental strength in order to control it
Tiyoki holds onto her head harder

Tiyoki mumbles:I can do..it
Noroshi: (Waits for her to overpower the mask)
She bashes her head on the wall attempting to break the mask
Noroshi: You can't break the mask. It's power is stronger than whatever humans create. Even a bullet couldn't penetrate it. All you can do is overpower it now
(( I gtg see ya later ))
(See ya)
(( hallo I'm back ))
(Yay :D)
Tiyoki:...
Noroshi: (Waits for her to overpower the mask)
Tiyoki looks at her sister as her eyes widen

Tiyoki:what did I do?...
Noroshi: It's not what you did. It's what the mask did. It took over and killed her. Thankfully, you didn't use her blood on the mask. If you did, there would be no way to overpower it
Tiyoki:Oh I'm so dead..from dad..
last edited over a year ago
Noroshi: Your father?
Tiyoki: he hates me..if he knows shes dead then he murder me, actually murder me..
Noroshi: There;s no way you can go back there then. You should probably find a place to stay
(As they talk, they take no notice behind them)
Tiyoki looks behind Noroshi for a bit
(When she does, she sees a man, wearing a flacon mask and a large coat, as he dips his hands into her sisters blood and whips the blood onto his mask)
Noroshi: Tiyoki, what are you looking a- (Turns to see the man) I-It's him!
Tiyoki:w.who?
Masked Man: Well, hello again Noroshi. I see that you are still as pathetic as ever. Just like that friend of yours
Noroshi: (Puts on his mask and rushes at the man)
(The man's mask spouts wings and flies him up into the air)
Masked Man: Don't you see, Noroshi? With the blood of a Mask wearer, I now have become stronger. I was able to spot you from the sky, as I was only able to fly for a short period of time. But with the blood of a Mask wearer, I can fly for as long as I want. And I now have a few tricks at my disposal (His hands begin to grow falcon like talons) I'm gonna gut you two up, and become even stronger (Dives down at them, his talons ready to strike them)
Tiyoki looks at the man before smiling

Tiyoki: I may have overpowered this but not all the way..

Tiyoki grabs the man by the arm allowing him on fire slightly not all the way as she has a part of her sisters blood in her mask
Masked Man: (Flies back up, as he tries to put out the flame) Damn! I got too careless. If i screw up again, I'll-
Noroshi: (Jumps into the air and kicks the man in the face, sending him crashing down to the ground)
Tiyoki walks to the man looks down at him

Tiyoki: now if you want to survive..just bug off like the wimp you should be
Masked Man: O-of course (Turns to crawl away) (Like hell I will, you bitch) (As he's walking, he suddenly turns, swinging his arms, and hitting Tiyoki with razor sharp feathers)
Tiyoki speeds up dodging it kicking him in the head setting him on fire which is nonburnable unless Tiyoki stops the fire

Tiyoki:tsk..tsk
Masked Man: You really think that this fire.... can stop me (He extends his arms, but nothing happens)
Noroshi: (Sees this from here, and looks over at his arm, and his eyes widen) Tiyoki, you need to put that fire out now!
Tiyoki puts the fire out
Masked Man: (Ha! Just as planned) You two.... so gullible (The feathers he had thrown come back, one of them slicing Tiyoki's cheek. When it does, the blood flies and lands on the Masked Man's mask) (He gets up, the blood now making his mask even stronger) In a single night, I've already managed to increase the strength of my mask. And I shall test it on you two
Noroshi: Like hell you will (Throws a punch, only for the Masked Man to dodge it and fly into the air)
Masked Man: Let's see you handle this (He extends his arms, causing a storm of sharp feathers to rain down on them)
someone runs up putting a barrier up, her name was Mika Suki but also known as Fox Tamer

Mika:you again..ain't this great

Mika being a strong mask user a touch stronger then the man
Masked Man: Whose this? Another friend? No matter. I'll kill her just the same (Keeps throwing bladed feathers)

(Think you can make a profile for her?)
(( sure ))

Name:Mika Suki

Nationality: Japan

Mask Design:a fox with a tainted red on its teeth

Mask Ability:allowing anyone to feel pain from nothing

Personality:Kindish, Protective, hotheaded and aggressive

Bio:Unknown

Other:she has been tortured for years
(( sure ))

Name:Mika Suki

Nationality: Japan 

Mask Design:a fox with a tainted re
(( REPLLLY -.- ))
Masked: Man: (Fires feathers at her)
Mika fires them back at him by her jumping and kicking them back

Mika: weak..
JUST REPLY ALREADY
Masked Man: What (The feathers hit him all over his body as he falls limply to the ground)
Mika:I may seem weak at first...but lucky you..you'll be tipped to shreds
Noroshi: Where is he? He fell into the forest, so it's not gonna be easy to find him

Masked Man: (Covered in wounds, unable to move) Damn. I can't move, and I'm losing too much blood. If I don't hide, I'll no doubt be killed (Hides behind a tree, trying to quiet his heavy breathing)
Mika smiles

Mika:Why not kill you...

Tiyoki:...
Noroshi: (Steps in between them) That won't happen. You still haven't even gotten the blood from the other one, so don't start anything with her yet