Anime SAO (Sword Art Online) RP

anifanfreak posted on May 16, 2013 at 11:10AM
In this you are a Character in a video game called SAO or Sword Art Online, you are not able to log out and are stranded in the game until someone beats the Final Boss on floor 100, Go through this game as if it were Real but remember, if you Die in this world you die for real... (Kidding!) Use your Skills and Sword Skills to Kill monsters and Level up (No limit to the levels), gain items and supplies to become stronger! Your Inventory IS limited to 1,000 Items, and Remember, In this you CAN'T USE MAGIC. Have fun! Ask me (Or someone who is willing) for more Details if you still aren't too sure about what to do!

Inspired by- Kirito-kun, Asuna-san, All my friends On Fanpop, And SAO (The Anime)

Making a Character

Name/Username:
Starting Level: (ONLY put from Lv 20-44, Also When you reach a Level in the Tens/Hundreds place, Please Put up The Characters Stats Again, You don't have to but I'd Prefer it if you did)
(Appearance, All separate Items have Unique Names)
Weapons:
Equipped:
Accessories:
Heath: ("Standard" is 250HP Per Level)
Unique Skill (Skill only YOUR character alone can wield to its Max Potential)
(Keep it below 250 for each stat, Consult me for an Explanation on the Stat(s) you want Explained)
Strength:
Agility:
Intellect:
Detection:
Appraisal:
Cooking:
Stamina:
Listening:

Rules:
1. No Safe Zone PKs (Player Kills)
2. No NPC Kills (Non-Player Character)
3. No Magic
4. Make your party (At largest) 10 Players, Then you must Join a Guild
5. No Killing other players without their permission

A quick Briefing:
You are starting on Floor 1, At the Town of Beginnings Now you must travel all the way to the top of the tower of Aincrad and save yourself and all of the other poor souls that are stuck here, Beware the orange and Red players, You have some good items traded from higher floors and can proceed to Floor 31 at the highest. Good luck Champ!

Here are some Guide lines for the Newbies! (Please Bear with me to help you under stand this RP better!!)

Inventory/equipment: The icon for the category is a character icon. This is the default screen when opening the Menu interface. The left screen is an image of the body, with multiple points that allow the gamer to equip items or clothes. The right screen has three sub-menus:

Equipment: Selecting this sub-menu will open another three sub-menu:

Weapons: The icon for this category is a sword like the one used in Equipment.

Equipped: The icon for this category is an armor.

Accessory: The icon for this category is a necklace.

Items: Selecting this sub-menu will open an additional scrolling screen on the left that lists all items. When an item is selected, it materializes in front of the player. The inventory turns red when a player has too many items.

Skills: Selecting this sub-menu will open additional scrolling screen on the left that lists all skills of the player.

Friends/Guild: The icon for the category is two character icons together. The right screen has three sub-menus:

Party: Selecting this sub-menu will open three additional options. The first is "Create", the second is "Invite", and the third is "Dissolve".

Friend: Selecting this sub-menu will reveal a list of a player's friends. Selecting a single friend will produce three additional options: "Message Box", "Position Check", and "Profile".
Guild

Messaging/Chat: The icon for the category is two chat box icons together. The icon flashes automatically whenever a player receives a message. Apparently messages cannot be send to player who is currently in the dungeon.

Maps/Quest: The icon for the category is a balloon location icon. The right screen has three sub-menus:

-Field Map: The Main World Map, You can select which floor to view but the floor that is viewed by default is the current floor you're on, you can only view what parts of the map you've seen or explored.

-Dungeon Map: Selecting this sub-menu will reveal a map of the dungeon that the player has explored.

-Quest: Shows Active, Completed, Ongoing Quests, you can claim Quest Prizes and rewards from this menu, but only if you have completed the quest.

-Settings/Main-menu: The icon for the category is a gear. The right screen has three sub-menus:
Option

Help: Selecting "Help" will call a GM (Game Master) in the left screen.

Logout: The logout button is missing during the first day of SAO launch. Consequently, the left-screen is also completely blank.

BTW!! PLEASE PUT A PROFILE FOR TOWNS, CITIES, ETC!!! (Look on Page 2 for an Example, Scylus)

Players:
Anifanfreak- Kazuma
Anifanfreak- Haku
Anifanfreak- Sera Ichibayashi
Ayaka- ShadowThief
Killer24- Jinx
Werandy- Sanya V. Litvyak
Angel_Kiss- Rei
akonta-Keijishi
xXDreamWriterXx-Lily
last edited on Jul 13, 2013 at 09:04PM

Anime 542 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 542

over a year ago killer24 said…
Jinx: "if you think you can handle it, let's go my knight". *bows to her*
over a year ago Ayaka said…
Shadow giggled then kicked his ass again "Yeah yeah, after you princess" she smirked
Jinx: "no need to kick, and I'm not the princess, *cough*My Lady*cough. Walks on ahead*
"Ohoho? If I'm the knight, there's bound to be a princess" she smirked again then looked around "See the wyvern anywhere?"
Jinx: "yeah, you're the knight. And no I don't see it although something that big can't hide for long". *walks in to the trees looking for it*
(woah there, what happened to the others roleplaying?)
akonta commented…
pfffft xD over a year ago
akonta commented…
dunno what happened to them... just you guys RPing ;) over a year ago
Ayaka commented…
lol yeah XD It always happens wherever I rp, it always becomes just me and the other guy XD over a year ago
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Kazuma: Alrighty let's get going Kei-san, Haku-san. We have to get across the mountain still, There's an event going on at an event specific area, it has a secret entrance, it opened last year but I was a day too late when I got here last time, there's a Week left in the opening and If we hurry we'll make it long before the gate closes! *He rushed back p the mountain*

Haku: *Looks over at Keijishi* And he calls YOU cheeky? Pfft! *Rushes after Kazuma* C'mon Kei-san, You'll lose track of us if you don't hurry up!
over a year ago akonta said…
Keijishi:"oh uh! i'm coming wait up!"
over a year ago emoboycry01 said…
(May the king of Narnia join?)
(Of course EBC set em up!)

Kazuma: *He arrives at the gate with Kei and Haku, He turns around* Alright before this even gets underway we should rest up and restock our weapon and other supplies! Go around and buy some stuff then meet At the main plaza in town, we'll go from there...

*Both walk away leaving Kei wall alone*
Kei walked around the town to different stores. He finally arrived at a store with the throwing knife he wanted, he took it and walked to the main plaza.
over a year ago werandy said…
*its raining hard when she walks to a town she looks at the sign*
Sanya: river-wood *she walks and her armor clank together as she looks around*
Sanya: is anyone here?
*its raining hard when she walks to a town she looks at the sign*
Sanya: river-wood *she walks and h
Kazuma: *He was sitting down on a bench in the plaza eating a sandwich*

Haku: *Browsed nearby weapons booths*
over a year ago xXDreamWriterXx said…
Name/Username: Lily
Starting Level: 39
(Appearance, All separate Items have Unique Names)
Weapons: Dragon's Blade
Equipped: Cheetah Shoes(Increases Agility and Stamina by 150)
Accessories: Angel's Knowledge(Increases Intellect by 150*wings on her head*), Bear Bracelet(Increases Strength by 100), Thread of Fate(Increases Detection by 100), Passion Ruby(Necklace)
Heath: ("Standard" is 250HP Per Level) 9750
Unique Skill: Dragon's Soul(Summons the soul of the red dragon in the blade and use it to take 75% of the enemy's HP), Angel's Song(Heals near by player's health by 1000 per song note)
(Keep it below 250 for each stat, Consult me for an Explanation on the Stat(s) you want Explained)
Strength: 200
Agility: 240
Intellect: 200
Detection: 200
Appraisal: 140
Cooking: 248
Stamina: 240
Listening: 150

last edited over a year ago
Name/Username: Lily
Starting Level: 39
 (Appearance, All separate Items have Unique Names
(Hi! I'm new here so I hope we can get along well! ^_^)
Lily walked through the Plaza, her weapon put away, looking around. "I wonder where I should stay for the night."
"Hey Jinx, you think it went back to it's den?" Shadow smirked as she grinned evilly at him
Kei:"so uh... what are we gonna do now?"
Jinx: "I don't kno~” *falls silent as he sees her grin* "what are you thinking?"
Kazuma: First we have to wait for the Sky Fair Event to start then we head to the back of the Town and then we'll go from there to beat the Event Monster... Its named Crimson Dawn... Its a Dragon-Type monster and it seems to have three stages to it... one is its main-phase then its Battle-Phase and finally its Critical-Battle-Form-Phase or its CBFP so let's find a place to stay the night until its time for the Festival to commence...

Haku: We'll be a staying in separate rooms though.

Kazuma: Haha Agreed. *Smiles and stands up walking around with Kei and Haku tailing behind him*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago emoboycry01 said…
A young mans around town minding his business hopefully no one bothers him today he left grumpy but that's because he hadn't sleep in days
A young mans around town minding his business hopefully no one bothers him today he left grumpy but t
Lily kept walking around, still wanting to find a place to stay. "I better hurry up before I leave and hit the next level."
"Oh I wonder if I could make you my bait.." she smirked "But no, I'm tired, you wanna call it a day today?"
Jinx: "you know I am always the bait so don't wonder, sure lets call it a day"
Kei:"another dragon? oof..."
Kazuma: From previous encounters it was described as a dragon looking creature but ittransform into a behemoth type and something ELSE entirely in a pinch... *Ponders his data collection and current info* I'm actually quite intrigued by this "Crimson Dawn" Creature, but hearing its name... I can guess when we have to look for it... The casualties last year dealt by it was over 300 before it died... Wait... That's a bit high... Even for an event Monster... I wonder Why...
Lily found an inn and checked in. She went to her room and open the window, looking at all the players. "I wonder if I'll find that person here..."
Shadow smirked and walked opposite of their direction.. "Does that mean we stick together? Or call it a day and go our separate ways.?" she wondered as she walked but a large blue phoenix swooped down and scooped her up "HOLY CRAP! HELP MEH!!"
Jinx: "whoa! Take this!" *throw his belt at her* "it's a parachute!, if you fall". *runs after her wile taking out his sword* "try to stab it you are a level higher then me!"
Kazuma: Uh... Never mind... I was rambling just ignore what I said... Lets find an Inn for the night... *They all check in at the Inn Lily was at and took the room next door and down the hall, they went over battle plans in Kazuma room where Lily could hear*
"I can't" she panicked again "Ack my fear of heights!!!"
Resident: DRAGON AT THE VILLIAGE EDGE!!! RUN!!!

*Everyone panics and runs indoors*

Kazuma: The hell?! *They run ut he saw Jinx and Shadow fighting the dragon... we... Jinx fighting and Shadow foiling in panic* Oh shit! That dragons gonna hit the village!! The whole town'll be destroyed! We gotta kill that thing! *Attempts to.draw his sword but can't in the village* Dammit! LET'S GO YOU TWO! *He dashed out of the front gate and drew his swords jumping into the air slicing the dragons food off catching Shadow and placing her beside Jinx* You two alright?!

Haku: *He was already bombarding the dragons underbelly* Kei-san! The neck go for its neck!!
Lily heard shouting and out, seeing he dragon. "Oh my! Another one?!" She paused. "Should I...help? They look like they got it though..."
Kei:"the neck? wahh.... ok ill try!" Kei jumped on the back of the dragon and running to the neck, he draws out his sword slashing the neck many times.
Kazuma: *Looks at Jinx and Shadow* You two could... I dunno... HELP US?! C'MON!!

Haku: Tch! *He draws the bow to its limit point his arrow flashed green and he released it sniping the Dragons eye, it falls to the ground roaring in agony* YES!

Kazuma: Nice shot! *Slices at the underbelly repeatedly lowering the HP of he dragon, slowly though*
As the other two are taking the dragon Kei is just lying there beneath the dragon since it fell down
Lily saw Kei and quickly ran over to him, dodging the dragon's attacks. She grabs and carries him over her shoulder, running to a safe distance before putting him down. Lily looks at Kei carefully. "Hey, are you okay?" She lightly shakes his shoulder.
Kei:"no mommy i dont wanna go to school today." he mumbles and then falls asleep
Lily looks slightly worried. "Oh boy, I better get you out of here and fast." She carries Kei on her back and jogs back to the inn. She goes to her room and lays Kei down on the bed carefully. She sighs. "Now to wait for him to wake up...better order some food, just in case he is hungry after he wakes up." She grabs the phone and calls room service and orders random foods.
(Sorry my bad)
Jinx: "OK ok don't shout, you stay here and rest" *here looks at him then at her and rushes off sword drawn*
Kei wakes up and is really confused about his location. He looks at Lily and asks "uh... where am i?"
(It;s alright)
Shadow sighed then closed her eyes, "At least slash it's legs" she smirked
Jinx: "ok I will just hide in the shadows". *stabs at its legs and slashes them*
Lily looks at him. "Your in an inn. This is my room. You were unconcious under a dragon. Are you okay?"
The phoenix dropped her and screamed in pain, everyone heard it "I don't think we can take it on...RUN!" Shadow laughed as she ran past him
Kazuma: F---! Screw this!! Quick switch! DUAL BATTLE AXES!! LEECH!! *He cuts through the dragon landing on the ground causing a quake in the area and taking massive damage, he was nearly fully healed because of the Leech* That still hurt like a bitch but that damned dragons skin was pissing me the f--- off... *He sighs and checks his menu map for Kei's location* Back at the Inn? Haku-kun! Let's go back to the inn we should check on Kei-san, I saw that Kei-san took some major damage so I wanna see if he's okay! *He bows at Shadow and Jinx* Thanks you two! *He smiles and runs off, Haku followed shortly*

Haku: Um... If you two wanna come with you can if you want to! *Smiles and bows then continues following Kazuma*

Kazuma: *Knocks on the door to Lilys room and enters* H-Hey there Kei-san... How you doing?
Jinx: *sit under a tree in the shade* "dragons and a Phoenix, wow hahahaha" *lays back with his eyes closed*
Lily glares at Kazuma. "Hey! Who said you could come in here? Leave!"
Kazuna: *Glares back at her* He's a friend and party member so I have a right to check on him, I saw his HP drop significantly while fighting the dragons back there so I came to bring him THIS! *Holds up a golden Tear shaped jar* Superlixir, the most powerful and rarest medicine in SAO! I care for my party members as well as my friends so you can just back the hell off!
Kei:"oh wow.... no need to fight guys hehe.... but uhm... i think i've got a broken rib" he says the last words with both eyes opened up completely O_O
Lily threw a pillow at Kazuma. "My room! Out!" She looks back at Kei. She sings sings and his broken ribs heal. "There. That should do it."