Anime SAO (Sword Art Online) RP

anifanfreak posted on May 16, 2013 at 11:10AM
In this you are a Character in a video game called SAO or Sword Art Online, you are not able to log out and are stranded in the game until someone beats the Final Boss on floor 100, Go through this game as if it were Real but remember, if you Die in this world you die for real... (Kidding!) Use your Skills and Sword Skills to Kill monsters and Level up (No limit to the levels), gain items and supplies to become stronger! Your Inventory IS limited to 1,000 Items, and Remember, In this you CAN'T USE MAGIC. Have fun! Ask me (Or someone who is willing) for more Details if you still aren't too sure about what to do!

Inspired by- Kirito-kun, Asuna-san, All my friends On Fanpop, And SAO (The Anime)

Making a Character

Name/Username:
Starting Level: (ONLY put from Lv 20-44, Also When you reach a Level in the Tens/Hundreds place, Please Put up The Characters Stats Again, You don't have to but I'd Prefer it if you did)
(Appearance, All separate Items have Unique Names)
Weapons:
Equipped:
Accessories:
Heath: ("Standard" is 250HP Per Level)
Unique Skill (Skill only YOUR character alone can wield to its Max Potential)
(Keep it below 250 for each stat, Consult me for an Explanation on the Stat(s) you want Explained)
Strength:
Agility:
Intellect:
Detection:
Appraisal:
Cooking:
Stamina:
Listening:

Rules:
1. No Safe Zone PKs (Player Kills)
2. No NPC Kills (Non-Player Character)
3. No Magic
4. Make your party (At largest) 10 Players, Then you must Join a Guild
5. No Killing other players without their permission

A quick Briefing:
You are starting on Floor 1, At the Town of Beginnings Now you must travel all the way to the top of the tower of Aincrad and save yourself and all of the other poor souls that are stuck here, Beware the orange and Red players, You have some good items traded from higher floors and can proceed to Floor 31 at the highest. Good luck Champ!

Here are some Guide lines for the Newbies! (Please Bear with me to help you under stand this RP better!!)

Inventory/equipment: The icon for the category is a character icon. This is the default screen when opening the Menu interface. The left screen is an image of the body, with multiple points that allow the gamer to equip items or clothes. The right screen has three sub-menus:

Equipment: Selecting this sub-menu will open another three sub-menu:

Weapons: The icon for this category is a sword like the one used in Equipment.

Equipped: The icon for this category is an armor.

Accessory: The icon for this category is a necklace.

Items: Selecting this sub-menu will open an additional scrolling screen on the left that lists all items. When an item is selected, it materializes in front of the player. The inventory turns red when a player has too many items.

Skills: Selecting this sub-menu will open additional scrolling screen on the left that lists all skills of the player.

Friends/Guild: The icon for the category is two character icons together. The right screen has three sub-menus:

Party: Selecting this sub-menu will open three additional options. The first is "Create", the second is "Invite", and the third is "Dissolve".

Friend: Selecting this sub-menu will reveal a list of a player's friends. Selecting a single friend will produce three additional options: "Message Box", "Position Check", and "Profile".
Guild

Messaging/Chat: The icon for the category is two chat box icons together. The icon flashes automatically whenever a player receives a message. Apparently messages cannot be send to player who is currently in the dungeon.

Maps/Quest: The icon for the category is a balloon location icon. The right screen has three sub-menus:

-Field Map: The Main World Map, You can select which floor to view but the floor that is viewed by default is the current floor you're on, you can only view what parts of the map you've seen or explored.

-Dungeon Map: Selecting this sub-menu will reveal a map of the dungeon that the player has explored.

-Quest: Shows Active, Completed, Ongoing Quests, you can claim Quest Prizes and rewards from this menu, but only if you have completed the quest.

-Settings/Main-menu: The icon for the category is a gear. The right screen has three sub-menus:
Option

Help: Selecting "Help" will call a GM (Game Master) in the left screen.

Logout: The logout button is missing during the first day of SAO launch. Consequently, the left-screen is also completely blank.

BTW!! PLEASE PUT A PROFILE FOR TOWNS, CITIES, ETC!!! (Look on Page 2 for an Example, Scylus)

Players:
Anifanfreak- Kazuma
Anifanfreak- Haku
Anifanfreak- Sera Ichibayashi
Ayaka- ShadowThief
Killer24- Jinx
Werandy- Sanya V. Litvyak
Angel_Kiss- Rei
akonta-Keijishi
xXDreamWriterXx-Lily
last edited on Jul 13, 2013 at 09:04PM

Anime 542 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 542

over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Kazuma: Haku-san! Mind healing me?

Haku: Sure thing. *Pulled out a healing potion and splashed it on Kazuma*

Kazuma: *Was instantly healed* Ah that's much better!

*After a few more minutes of fighting they were finished with the PKers and Ogres*
over a year ago Ayaka said…
"So does anyone have the guts to enter the tower? I will once someone else will" Shadow grinned as she stepped out of the darkness
over a year ago killer24 said…
Jinx: "yeah, I will but I'm just so good it will be too easy, I take it you're a higher level or are you just big headed?" *looks at her*
"Or perhaps you're just jealous?" Shadow smirked "And if you say that tower is too easy then why aren't you on the 100th floor?"
Jinx: "because someone needs to be here to save your ass when your in danger". *smirks at her*
Kazuma: *He just stared at them, shrugged and walked away* Why bother them they seem to be having a good time...

Haku: Whaddya mean? We've been trapped in this goddamn game for How long already!! *He chuckles slightly* But you're right, it's kinda fun, y'know fighting for your life... But this all seems so real, even within this fake Virtual World!

Kazuma: Exactly!

*They walk along the Trail leading to the next town*
"Save MY ass?" Shadow grinned "I don't need any saving" she scoffed
Jinx: "not yet but you will and I'll 'ave to Save you". *leans in with a smirk*. "just like a 'damsel in distress' wouldn't that be fun?"
*A Rock flies into Jinx's face ricocheting into Shadows face from the direction of the Path Kazuma and Haku Took, it had an Applied Sword Skill to it so it dealt 167 Damage to each of them and was doused in a Potion of Silence so they Couldn't talk loud enough for Kazuma or Haku to hear*

Kazuma: I hate it when I can over hear people like that! They just can't learn when to shut up! C'mon we should hurry so we can get to the next...

*An Announcement comes up from the Message Board announcing that people can advance to the 40th floor*

Haku: Jeez! 40 already?!

Kazuma: Doesn't surprise me... You know about the Black Cloaked Beater right?

Haku: The Super Strong Beta Tester, Kirito-kun or something...

Kazuma: Yeah, he's probably the one that Just Cleared the Floor, with his party member Lightning Flash Asuna!

Haku: From KoB?!

Kazuma: Yup, Knights of the Blood Oath, That guild!

Haku: No way!

Kazuma: Yes way... Lets hurry, Floor 38 is a Residence Floor with a Great Farming Wilderness...

*They keep walking along the path*
"Right a damsel in distress, that will be you right?" Shadow smirked back as she slides her palms down his chest
Jinx: "oh, I guess you would be the dragon then". *takes her hand and spins her around*
*They Arrive in Alucard City on floor 38*

Kazuma: Hmm...

Haku: Something wrong?

Kazuma: No... I thought I just saw... Never mind...

*Keeps walking*

Alucard (Said Al-yu-card)

Type: Town, Large, Residence

Floor: 38

Black Smiths: 21

Restaurants: 44

Pawners/Traders: 79

Residence Max: 1,735 (Approx)

Black Market

Mob Farm Arena

Training Duel Grounds

Colosseum (Out of use)

Randomized Event Seed
last edited over a year ago
"Or I will be the knight in shining armor" she giggled as she landed near him, her hood falling off her face, revealing her silver eyes
Jinx: "then that armour will match your eyes ferry well, but I have to say I would be the horse, supporting you and helping you even if you around surrounded by monsters". *catches her before she hit the ground*
Kazuma: Huh! So THIS is Alucard!

Haku: It's Really Quite something... *His mouth was gaping*

Kazuma: *He laughs* Close your mouth! You're gonna catch a Fly like that! *Pushes Hakus Lower Jaw up to close his mouth*

Haku: Oh! Um... Sorry Kazuma-san

Kazuma: No problem Haku-san! Let's go find some place to buy... We're buying SEPARATE though...

Haku: Yeah I figured as much

*They laugh and Chat as they Walked to and browsed a row of Homes for sale at relatively Cheap Prices*
Shadow smirked as she held on to him "Hm? Willing to be my support? I'm going to enjoy this" she playfully stuck her tongue out to him
Jinx: "what do you mean?, i'll help you when you're down" *lifts her up*
"I guess one does not simply do this on oneself" Shadow smirked "Alright then, and I will do the same to you." She held on to him
Jinx: "well then wants to party up? And fight some monsters, if you thing you can handle it". *looks at her with a grin*
over a year ago werandy said…
"Sanya wakes up and she slowly gets to her fleet and brushes some dirt off she shrit"
Sanya: never sleeping on the ground again"she picks up her weapon".what's that noises"she takes a step and freezes and slowly looks right"..son..of ..a..dragon!!!!
"Sanya wakes up and she slowly gets to her fleet and brushes some dirt off she shrit"
Sanya: never s
werandy commented…
um dragons are allow right? over a year ago
killer24 commented…
I think they are a monster over a year ago
anifanfreak commented…
Yes they are allowed, They can be considered Rare Mobs or a Boss on a Level over a year ago
Kazuma: Hey! These ones look good...!

Haku: We could afford these but it'd take most of our Money...

Kazuma There are some Mobs up here that have a High Money Rate so we can Earn it back in a Week or two.

Haku: Good point... Let's buy 'em!

*They go up to one door each ad tap it, they select "Buy" then "Confirm", Their money was only about half depleted, they entered their new Houses and relaxed, Haku walked over and Into Kazumas house where they Chatted More, it still looked as if the Houses were still for sale*
over a year ago akonta said…
((hi can i join? BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE for SWORD ART ONLINE RP thank you ayaka for telling me :) ))
Ayaka commented…
Hey Akonta, come and join :P over a year ago
(You're welcome to join at any time you want :D)
Shadow winked at Jinx "Sure I can handle it, we both need ta level up too" she hopped off his grasp and drew her Stylet Ghost, hanging it on her shoulder "Lead the way." she smirked
Name: Keijishi Okuwa
Username: Kei
Starting Level: 37
(Appearance, All separate Items have Unique Names)
Weapons: Black Wolf (the sword on the pic) and 5 throwing daggers
Equipped: Black Wolf, Green Dragon (green leather coat), Wolf Walker (Grey pants), Wolf's claw (gloves) leather boots and hat.
Accessories: Wolf's fang (amulet) Wolf's eye (ring)
Heath: 9500
Unique Skills: Wolf Roar (his agility and strength MAX out for 30 seconds), Wolf senses (his listening and detection MAX out for 30 seconds)

Strength: 236
Agility: 236
Intellect: 164
Detection: 226
Appraisal: 30
Cooking: 163
Stamina: 213
Listening:245
Name: Keijishi Okuwa 
Username: Kei
Starting Level: 37
(Appearance, All separate Items ha
Jinx: "ok Madame, let us go". *walks through a forest path*
Shadow smirked as she stuck her tongue out at him and followed. It was dark and her cloak the Prince of Darkness began to take effect as she blended in "Don't worry, I didn't leave you. Am still here, if you're worried" she snickered
*after a hour of fighting she drows wolf-bane in to the dragons heart killing the dragon and she levels up*
Sanya:dang i need someone to help me!!
(level up)
Level: (21
Heath: 5,250 Hp
Unique Skill, Her Antenna Skill allow her to interact with radio waves. It is a type of non-visual perception that can detect objects at extreme ranges. but now she can use it a bit more.
Strength: 350
Agility: 350
Intellect: 350
Detection: 400
Appraisal: 340
Cooking: 340
Stamina: 350
Listening: 400

(pic wolf-bane)
*after a hour of fighting she drows wolf-bane in to the dragons heart killing the dragon and she leve
Jinx: "oh no where did she go, now my life will mean nothing". *Mocks her by falling to his knees and hits the ground a bit*. "why did she leave, I'm doomed!. Come on princess you would not leave me so soon after all you're going to enjoy partying with me"
* walking forest path she sees a player on his knees*
Sanya: what...*she looks around for a way to go around him*..crap no way around*and she starts to walk to the player*
killer24 commented…
You know he is mocking her right? over a year ago
werandy commented…
yes over a year ago
((hmm....so hard to chose how my char should enter xD))
Kazuma: *After a while of farming he leveled up to lv 48* Phew! That's a good exercise!

Haku: Hah! Hiya! *He levels up to lv 46* Hot Damn I'm pumped! And I haven't even broken a sweat!

Kazuma: Alright Dynamo, lets get going, Theres supposed to be a cave at the far edge of the Mountains that's filled with relatively strong Monsters that give Whack amounts of Exp*

Haku: *Smirks* Race ya! *Dashes off at a breakneck speed*

Kazuma: Hey no fair! *Tails Haku closely*

*They head over the mountains*
In the mountains a guy lies there, beaten and with 1/8 of his health left..

Keijishi:"oof...agh...."
Kazuma: Wh-What the...? Hey! Are you alright?!

Haku: Should we heal 'em?

Kazuma: Y-yeah. Here! *He opens his inventory and throws Haku an Elixir*

Haku: Are you sure you wanna use THIS?!

Kazuma: Just do it!

Haku: Okay! *Taps the Elixir and Applies it to Keijishi* There... You're fully healed now... So... What happened to you? *Helps him up to his feet*
Shadow rolled her eyes at him and kicked him slightly on the arse "I know you're faking it" she then sees Sanya "Hey look a player who's status is pretty high for their level..."
Jinx: "aw man, i thought i got away with it to, but no need to touch my butt. don't be mean she held a small dagger to you only once" *stands up and looks at the other player* "hay miss whats up?"
Kei:"aaah..... thank you. I was just exploring these mountains and then some PKers appeared and beat me up badly."
"You should be able to regain health slowly. Who're you?" Shadow smirked as she dug her Stylet Ghost into the ground and leaned on it
Jinx: "yeah what my 'hot headed'm friend said you never gave us your name" *walks next to Shadow and leans on her like a post* "wow you're just the right hight for me to lean on you hahahahaha"
Shadow narrowed her eyes at him and kicked him at the back of the knees, causing him to fall "I'm not an object" she muttered silently then she took a step back as an arrow flew past her face "It's dangerous to stay out in the open. The shadows are fading..."
Jinx: "you know i was joking right, anyway i will deal with the guy who is fireing at us you talk to 'thingy' i'll be back" *walks to where the arrow came from*
Kazuma: Well be glad they didn't finish the job huh?

Haku: Yeah, Say, If you're alone would you like to travel with us, in a party until we get back to town?

Kazuma: We're going Farming for Exp and Items so you can get stronger by the time we return...
Kei:"uh..sure heh... finally found somebody who's willing to party. All this time i've been alone...hugh.."
"You want a potion or something?" Shadow whispered softly as she brought out a health potion for Kei and handed it over to him
akonta commented…
dont you mean sanya? over a year ago
Ayaka commented…
I dunno over a year ago
Jinx: "now where did the arrow come from?" *looks around for the shooter*
Another arrow comes buzzing from behind Jinx but Shadow blocks it with a shooting star, her throwing knives, "Some people are targeting us. Be careful" Shadow pouted slightly
Kazuma: Alright... We're partied... Now c'mon we battalion head over the mountain to get to the Grace Falls where we can farm on Gaia Fairies... *He hears the sound if a shot bow* Huh? What's... *He peeks over theside of a nearby rock* Shit! A Red Player! We should take this guys out before heading out... He's sniping at people from up here... the lowly bastard! *He flings a large rock at the PKer and knocks him out* That did it! Let's go now!

*They all dash over the mountain*
Jinx: "thanks I knew you had my back!". *keeps looking for the archer*
Kei:"If i remember correctly he's not the only PKer here there are atleast 5 more"
Kazuma: Grr... *His eyes flashed and he looked around* Heh... They're shaking! We're too strong, they saw me take out their buddy with a rock and they must be worried that you're back at full strength!

Haku: Haha, well Kazu-san and I are much stronger than them, and they have no clue how great we work in a tag-team! And now with a new member! Temporary of course, you!