Anime Random anime rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks

Anime 2832 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 2832

over a year ago cyrus498 said…
louise:pimp slaps yusaku*good scout:AHHHH!!!!!!!!*she had seyra's hand go deeper makeing it go farther*
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusaku: HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! *He had dropped his tea*
Seyra: AHH!!! *Climaxes again* Ahn... I'm... D-Done... *Passes out*
louise:because i felt lijke it....... scout:wakes seyra up*you okay?.....should we take a bath together?
over a year ago Animefreak100 said…
(well she might be ok so imma be him until further notice)
Ed:*walks around*
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
( sorry I was buisy.)
Jake: "Hey Yusaku, can I tell you something?" He indicates for him to come to the living room
The Doctor:*he sees an angel statue on the stage and sits forward*
Yusaku: *Rubbing his face* Yeah sure... *Walks over* What is it?
Seyra: Yeah... Hff Hff Hff... Let's go... *Staggers to the bathroom*
Sabrina: "Something wrong?"

Jake: "I wanted to tell you a secrete, Pauline is really into you. She really likes you, if you did not believe it I felt like telling you now. She never loved anyone besides you, ever." he smiled. "Don't tell her I told you that, alright?~"
The Doctor:We need to get everyone out of here right now!
Sabrina could hear the tone in the doctors voice and nodded. "Alright....what do we do?"
louise:face goes dark*nobody else?.................. scout:gets seyra into the tub with her*you okay?
The Doctor:I don't know. I'm still thinking we need to make a diversion.
Sabrina: "I think I have one, be right back."
In a few moments, a few wolves the color of shadows run into the building snarling at the now terrified audience.
Sabrina ran over to the doctor. "Fake hell hounds, their just shadows and they wont hurt anyone, they will just scare them off."
The Doctor:Ok good diversion kinda ok umm there is an angel statue on the stage dont look at the angel.
Yusaku: *He was slightly blushing* She does...? I-I Gotta go! *Runs out to find Pauline*
Seyra: Yeah... *Slides further into the tub sighing*
Sabrina: "Why not? I still don't get whats wrong..."
People were now racing out the doors escaping the hounds

Jake smiled as he did.
Pauline sat on her porch drinking tea thinking deep thoughts
last edited over a year ago
The Doctor:Just dont look at the statue! *looks at the stage, not blinking* ok we need to find another statue,these people are in danger and we need to save them.
louise:finds pauline*only yusaku?...*sounds scary*only....yusaku!? scout:too much for ya?
Pauline jumps, falling out of her chair. "W...what? what do you mean?"

Sabrina nodded. "Alright." she ran toward a open door suddenly backing up. "DOCTOR!" she backed up blinking as a weeping angel was soon right in front of her
Yusaku: *Sees Louise and Pauline, he runs over* WH-what's going on here?!
The Doctor:um walk toward me and don't blink!
Pauline looks at Yusaku. "y...yusaku....Louise just came here..."

Sabrina backed toward the doctor slowly and carefully. Thats when she blinked, and it got her...
Yusaku: I can see that, but WHY?! *Runs to Paulines side and helps her up*
Pauline: "She only said 'only Yusaku.' I don't know what she ment...."
The Doctor:SABRINA!!!!! *the doctor blinks and the angels get closer but the lights go off but the doctor backs up and the angels are looking at each other*
louise:IS HE THE ONLY PERSON YOU LOVED?!*pulls up a firodge crying and sobbin*sniiff......you dont know what its like IDIOTS!!!!
After a minuet, Sabrina stood in the doorway, a Sabrina that looked the doctors age. She said nothing for a few minuets...

Pauline: "Louise...I think you should know now..."
The Doctor: Sabrina?
Sabrina walked toward him. She looked as old as the doctor, but besides that she looked almost the same. "Doctor, it felt like Forever!"
louise:smiles sadisticly*OKAY!!!!!*hits pauline in the kneecap with a baseball bat*
The Doctor:don't worry Sabrina I'll get you back the way you were
Pauline falls over in pain. "I didn't love you like that....because someone else loved you more." she smiles weakly. "I love you though, as a close friend, one of the couple close friends I have. But this one girl loved you..."

Sabrina: "Its alright....I don't mind being older really...."
Yusaku: NO! *He summons and draws Muramasa, he points it at Louise angrily* Don't even THINK about doing that again... *Growls, a wave of energy flows to Pauline and wraps her in warmth, her Knee starts to heal and the pain goes away as his branch of energy glows with a light blue color* Get outta here... NOW...!
The Doctor:But it changes time and everything you were!how could you blink I told you not to blink Sabrina.
Pauline stands up filled with more energy she takes out a knife just in case

Sabrina: "Im sorry doctor....its hard....I tried.... "
louise:i need awnser's yusaku anyways what girl?....scout:tunes into paulines house*trouble there i need to go!*gets in army fatigues and appears at paulines house*whats da problem
The Doctor: But why didn't you wait for a few seconds longer *sits down almost in tears.*
Sabrina: "i tried doctor...i really did...it was that i saw something...something caught my eye...well, someone."

Pauline: ".....sabrina......"
(g2g now...ttyl)
Yusaku: What girl...? That's an easy answer... *Lowers his sword and smiles* Pauline, She's the one that I love... and I won't let ANYONE hurt her... ANYONE... *holds up his sword and he backs up to Pauline*
louise:passes out scout:whats wrong here!
The Doctor:did you see anything?
Ed:*walks around*
scout:runs into ed*well arent you a short guy can you talk yet?
Yusaku: Louise just tried to kill Pauline... *Sheathes his sword and kneels beside Pauline, keeping his eyes trained on Louise*
ed:WHO YOU CALLN SHORT!!!!!????!!!!
scout:his ed upside the head with her chest*me shorty!
Yusaku: *Pulls Ed away and bows* Sorry about that... *He looks up and at his arm* Wait... You're that famous traveling Alchemist aren't you...? Edward Belrich was it?
Ed:it's edward elric
Yusaku: THAT'S RIGHT! Hey, hey! Whaddya think about my Alchemy?! *Stomps the ground and a large sword made of metal appears from a clump of dirt* Huh? huh?! *Looks around him* Hey... Where's that Walking Armor brother of yours...? what was his name...?
Ed:oh you mean al ..... he's away.
Yusaku: Away where...? *He stabs the sword in the ground and it turns into dirt* Ah, never mind... It's awesome to meet someone like you! *Smiles*