Anime Random anime rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks

Anime 2832 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 2832

over a year ago cyrus498 said…
louis:slices the bomb in half*it wont affect me ive seen the light MY LIGHT!*he kicked sabrina into the wall*want to die quick or painfully?
louis:slices the bomb in half*it wont affect me ive seen the light MY LIGHT!*he kicked sabrina into t
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
Sabrina: "how about not at all." she snaps her fingers and dissapears along with gale, scout and pauline. They appeared in a old abandoned manor. "we will be safe here. He cant enter here..."
over a year ago Animefreak100 said…
(New character! Im going to pick toshiro from bleach!)
Toshiro:*flashsteps to where sabrina,gale,pauline,and scout are*
last edited over a year ago
Sabrina looked at toshiro. "good or evil?!"
Toshiro:Good. trust me. just becuz i look like a deliquent doesnt mean im evil!
scout:you are a deliquent now why are you here!!!!*hugs pauline*itll be alright... louis:ARGHHH!!!!!!! wait i can kill the one boy
Sabrina: "sorry, we were just attacked so i feel a bit wary.."

Pauline doesnt reply, her breathing suddenly stops for a full 15 secounds
Toshiro:Looks like you guys are in a bit of trouble.
scout:by a old freind too! yeah alot of trouble this dude is insane! gale:sigh.....okay i decided lets go back in time and kill him! louis:what happended to andrew...
Claire walks behind louis. "he left..."

Sabrina: "alright." she took out a key. She turned it in the air and the TARDIS appeared.
Pauline became concious again. "what...was that."
The Doctor:*comes out of the TARDIS* Ello Sabrina!
louis:thinks about wether he should kill claire or not*what type of species are you? gale:we are killing louis back in time! scout:im comeing to!*brings up a full loaded ak-47*pauline arent i the most awsome stalker in the world?
Sabrina: "doctor, can you take us to the day louis was born?"

Pauline just nodded

Claire: "i am afraid i am only human."
gale:hopefully we dont run into his dad..he is stronger in his human form than louis is in his demon form...yeah his dad could tear us all a new one at the same time louis:i see and what actions have you done in your life!
The Doctor:Alright but one rule! No weapons allowed in the tardis at any time! Alright everyone hop in! *goes back inside*
gale:THEN HOW ARE WE GONNA KILL HIM!?!?!
Pauline: "we will recieve one when we get there...now...lets go." she slowly walking in the tardis with sabrina
The Doctor:I never said you couldn't use the weapons you found when we got there. *smiles*
gale:now that i remeber he is about...around the time of..mmm...oh yes i remeber he was born in the middle of revolutionary war! scout:WHAT?! i cant bring my AK?!*puts a grenade in her bra for safety*
The Doctor:I'm sorry scout but grenades arent aloud becuz if i so happen to accidently crash the tardis we all go boom so please get rid or it.
scout:whattttttttt i dont have a grenade!!!!!*also had a flash grenade and a thing of dynamite in her boots*
The doctor:*waves his sonic screwdriver around her and it beeped like a metal detector* you have weapons! go get rid of the right now or you arent aloud to come.
scout:throws the flash grenade out*dynamite only explodes with fires
The Doctor:If the tardis crashes it makes fire and if it touches the fire then we go boom now take care of it.
scout:throws the dynamite and murmers*old douche.. gale:......lets toatlly check if there is anything in her panties! scout:smacks gale upside the head with a chair*pervert!!!!!!
The doctor:Alright we are off!
(i gtg night!)
(night!)
scout:dam this air smells..like lead ARE WE IN A BATTLE FLEID?!?!?!??!?! american revolutionist:ARE YOU ALL A LOBSTER BACK?!?!!? gale:accidently shoots the american in the face*i swallowed a pistol and threw it up incase this happened
Pauline and sabrina look around. Someone notices sabrina and waves. "um...been a while sabrina....." sabrina waved akwardly
The Doctor:Here we are.
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusaku: *Meditating on the ground outside of the house, he disappears then reappears in a warped dimension, he ignored it and kept meditating*
???: Awww come on! It's been sooooo loooooong! At LEAST say Hi!
Yusaku: Hi... *He said it sarcastically as he kept meditating*
???: Awww You're no fun any more! *The girl snaps her fingers and they appear in front of the house again* Nyah! *Sticks out her tongue at him*
Yusaku: How've you been Seyra, Been quite a while hmm? *He stands up, dusts himself off, looks up and smiles, one hand on his hip*
Seyra: Yay!!! *She jumps into the air and hugs him tightly*
Yusaku: Hey you Hahaha! *He was happy and hugging her back, after a while they sat at the doorstep of the house*
Seyra: This house yours? *She looks back, pointing at the house*
Yusaku: Nope, its a friends... *He looks over at her and smiles*
Seyra: Ohhhhhhhh.... Hahaha! *She giggles as she looks at him, she looks up at the sky*
Yusaku: *He lies back, staring at the sky*
Seyra: *She does too, cuddling next to him*
The doctor:*steps out of the TARDIS*
gale:came out of the TARDIS*okay lets kill louis!*throws up a grenade*here is your grenade scout:dude...thats so gross..*puts the grenade in her purse* gale:wait where would louis be....would he be in hell?doctor he is a demon would you know
Yusaku: *Snaps his finger and a swirl of energy appears in front of Gale and the others, showing Louis, Yusakus voice came through* Go through the portal, Louis doesn't know it's there, step through and kick his disgusting Ass will ya? *He Sighs*
gale:seems louis as a child looked acualy adorable oh wait he looks like he is 5 seems we came when he was five lets watch how he was treated as a child anybody wanna see?
The Doctor:since he is a demon....yes he will but if he is a good demon,when he dies his sins will be wiped away then he will go to a better place.
lous looked to be chained to the wall*gale:was he tourtured as a kid?... scout:why is he all chained?...
Yusaku: *Their voices come through* what? *He appears at the scene with Seyra at his side* What happened now? *Looks into the portal* Oh, geez...
Seyra: *She gasps when she sees kid Louis* Oh my... He looks so terrible...
kid louis:look like he has been starved*....*stares at the wall*the bad men will leave some day...*smears some of his blood onto the wall into a X*.....i will chop there heads off soon..and use there blood next...*passes out* gale:are you squidding me whats that shit for! scout:ewwww groossssssss!!!!
Seyra: My, What a violent Child... *Shivers and hides behind Yusaku*
Yusaku: Geez... He had a Hellish childhood... I guess none of us know what he's gone through... *He sighs*
Seyra: You had a worse childhood though right...? right? *She looks up at him*
Yusaku: ... No... I had a friend, you, he had nothing at all, only darkness... He's worse off than I was... *He looks down with a pained look*
Sabrina takes out her gun just in case.

Pauline takes out a smile pipe for the same reason.
two men came in louis's tourture chamer* 1'st man:time for your treatment!*he begans whipping louis a bunch with a one fire whip* 2'nd man:here is your dinner worm!*he threw a door mat a louis*eat the fucking doormat louis:i dont want to... 2'nd man:forces louis to eat a doormat* gale:oh god thats gross!*shivers* scout:throws up all over gale*that shit was nasty*after the two men do nasty stuff to him they leave* louis:sniff..WAHHH........*crys on the floor*
Suddenly, the gun shot is heard and one of the men are dead. Sabrina holding her smoking gun.

Pauline: "Way to go, idiot. Now EVERYONE knows were here."
Sabrina: "um....yah.....sorry."
Yusaku: See what I mean Seyra?
Seyra: Yeah... *Holds back her puke*
Yusaku: *Looks over at Scout and Gale* Scout... that was gross... *He snaps his finger and all the puke is gone* Here, use this... *Hands Scout a plastic bag* Go over there and hurl... *Points at a tree* and use the bag, eh?
2'nd man:holy shit! louis:...*looks over at them*..are you here to kill me finally?..*smiles* gale:points his gun at louis*yes we are scout:takes out her grenade*can i use it now?
Sabrina points a gun at the second man. Pauline appeared behind him with a scythe. "Try anything and your going to end up the same way as your friend over there."
2'nd man:pullz out 1'st whip*ill say the same fo-*scout and gale shoot him in the head* gale:are we gonna kill louis? scout yeah my triger finger is itchin
Yusaku: *Steps up to Scout, blocking her shot* Don't We're here to kill older Louis, not this Kid, in fact, without Louis we all never would've met... Don't kill this Louis... *He walks up to the two men, loots their money and weapons, he slings the whip around his arm and stuffs a gun in his back pocket* let's get outta here... *He walks out of the dark room, ignoring the crying child and not saying another word*
(Harpaw, can you do me a favor and join my two RPs "Anime Days ~RP~" and "Shuffle RP!!!"? I need new people)
(sure.~)

Pauline follows Yusaku but Sabrina stays behind with Gale and Scout. "Well....what do we do then?"
gale:but if we kill this louis we wont have to deal with this crazy ass louis louis:in the present time*gah! these cops are impure!!!*stabs a bunch of cops to death*justice is mine!now go to hell! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!*cuts the bodys up* scout:shoot the fucking kid!