Anime Random anime rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks
save

Anime 2832 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 2832

over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
Dalek: "We are here because we sensed ANOTHER time lord. We have captured one, we plan to capture another. EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE!" it tries to shoot the doctor but nothing happens

Sabrina: "Did you cut off the power in their guns as well?"
over a year ago Animefreak100 said…
The Doctor:*smiles and looked at sabrina* Yep! And What do you mean another time lord? I'm the last one. there cant be another one!
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Yusaku: Nngh... *His muscles had relaxed and he felt better, less sore, a swirl of darkness swallowed him and his appearance changed* Whew... My original body needs to regenerate... then I can go back to normal... damn! I got a human body! shit... *He had golden brown hair, Camo slacks, an Amber ring, black undershirt, a thick brown trench coat (Which he took off), a crucifix with an Emerald bead in the center, gleaming sky blue eyes, and silky long (for a guy) hair* Hrm... I guess I'll just have to deal not having most of my powers for the next half year... *Muramasa appears in his hand and he straps it to his waist, he walks out of his house and down the street*
Dalek: "At least we believe him to be a time lord, he travels through time just with a watch. We do not understand him."

Sabrina doesnt utter a word. "Are you talking of Jake?"
Dalek: "YES YES, THAT IS HIM! The odd time traveler."
The Doctor:What? *looks confused* I-If he is a time lord then .... *slams his fist into the wall* Listen carefully dalek! Let him go right now! you are powerless and remember every black day i ever stopped you. You have no power rght now but i do so let him go! *looks really mad*
over a year ago cyrus498 said…
scout:went back to yusaku*oh hey! gale:was outside in a abulence*owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.........lousie:­wal­ks outside*hahaha i will take over the world!!!!!even though i am a fiveyearold now!!
over a year ago AmyRose11 said…
*Natsu accidentally runs into Yusaku*
Natsu: Um, sorry i..it was my fault.
Dalek: "He is within the dalek ships. I do not have authorization to let him go."

Now that Scout left her Pauline sat up again, still to weak to move from her spot.

Andrew went in the ambulance with Gale, not because he felt bad, only because he had nothing better to do

The Doctor:Where are they?!?!?
Dalek: "They are about to leave. They are in the middle of the woods. It will be TOO LATE!"
The Doctor:Its never to late dalek! Lets go sabrina! *grabs her hand and runs off to the woods*
Dalek: "stay Stay STAY! DO NOT GO TO THE SHIP!"

Sabrina looked back for a second as they ran on
The Doctor:*still looks mad. they find the ship and he uses his screwdriver to get in and he gets in it.* stay here pauline. this is to dangerous! *closes up the ship*
Yusaku: No, problem... You okay? *Looking at Natsu* You're not hurt are you? *Looks up, seeing Scout* Hey, What's up? *Yawns and stretches* actually, How did you recognize me?
Sabrina nods and hides as the doctor heads inside.

No daleks are seen but a tapping is somewhat heard near by.
gale:my head.......*he was so pale he was paper white*uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Andrew put his hand on his forehead. "Your not doing to well..."
gale:oh NO DUH!....i feel dead..*he coughed up his liver*OH CRAP PUT IT BACK IN!
The Doctor: OK lets do this *finds the room that jake is in* Oh there you jake! I've been looking for you!
*natsu sits up* yeah, i'm fine thanks!
Andrew did so, not even flinching, or even blinking.

Pauline still sat alone. She lied on her back. "I....cant.....move...."

Jake stood up. "Hello, pleasure to meet you! And SO GLAD someone has come to rescue me." he had short brown hair and a hopeful look in his green eyes.
The doctor:Ello. I'm the Doctor! Come with me!
Jake nodded walked over to the doctor
louise:had jumped ontop of the abulence*HAHAHAHA CRASH!!!!! gale:WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?
The Doctor:*gets out his sonic screwdriver and opens the ship door* come on,jake.
Andrew shrugged and kicked the door open, gun in hand

Pauline: "Wait...." her face turned pale. "Where did scout go........"

Jake followed. Sabrina looked at Jake. "J....jake?!" She gave him a hug. "I thought I would never SEE you again!"
last edited over a year ago
Yusaku: One sec... STAY DOWN! *Addressing Natsu* GRAH! *Spins around and draw slices a shadow Entity with Muramasa* Damn monsters... *Sheathes Muramasa and gives Natsu a hand up* You okay? *Helps dust her off* Sorry about that...
The Doctor:*jumps out of the ship and smiles*
scout:jumps ontop of yusaku*can you move yet?...louise:kicks andrew in the head*bow down before me andrew!
Sabrina walks over to the doctor and hugs him too. "It would have never have been possible without you." Thats when the voice is heard

"THE PRISONER HAS ESCAPED. WE MUST FIND HIM EMIDIANTLY!"

Pauline yelps. "N....why should I tell you." but, her not moving pretty much gives it away

Andrew stands up. "In your dreams."
The Doctor:*looks behind him* You and jake go back to the tardis ill stay here and hold them off i will be along shortly ..... If I'm lucky. *hands her his fez* take my fez and protect it until i get back. Now DALEKS! COME. HERE. NOW!
Sabrina just noded running with Jake to the tardis.

the Daleks began to surround the doctor.
The Doctor:Ok first question,why are you daleks here?
Dalek: "We have plans....to take over this planet and more....to rebuild the DALEK EMPIRE once again! TO EXPAND out territories."
Yusaku: *Stumbles* ACK! Geez! The Hell I can! Wagh! *Falls on his back* OW! Geez!
louise:i am louise!!!*kicks andrew in the head again* scout:puts her bo*bs all up in his face*can we?
Pauline finds a little strength and makes her way inside but she collapse near the couch. She drags herself on the couch lying on her back

Andrew: "doesn't ring a bell." he stands up and pushes Louise over with incredible strength

(LOL my mom's names Louise XD)
The Doctor:Yea but why here? Why not some other planet closer to skaro?
Dalek: "We are SPECIALY TRAINED DALEKS. We seek the weakest planets and take them over. SOON WE SHALL OWN ALL THE PLANETS!"
Yusaku: FOOOOOOO!!!! {NOOOOOOO!!!!!} *Pushes her off and runs away* DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!
(lol louise is louis as a girl! louis kinda got reincarnated as a 5 yearold girl* louise:i am louis and louise is me!*she catchs the side and gets back up*
The Doctor:Not While I'm still around! *takes out the sonic screwdriver and points it at the dalek that has been talking* Now you will leave this planet! Or suffer my consequences!
Claire laughs slightly, hiding in the shadows.

Dalek: "WE NEVER TAKE COMMANDS FROM OTHER LIFE FORMS!"

Andrew: "But your still a jerk..."
*smiles at him*
Natsu: i..its fine, so whats your name, huh?
The Doctor:*smiles* Remember me Daleks? I'm the Doctor!
Daleks: "WE REMEMBER. WE TRY TO KILL...TO EXTERMINATE!" their guns move but they do nothing
Yusaku: Whew... Hff hff hff... *Looks up at Natsu after he loses Scout* N-name... is... hff hff hff... Lemme catch my breath *He does and stands up straight* I'm Yusaku... Nice to meet ya, and you are...?
louise:takes out a surgical saw and points it at andrew*you ripped off a song scout:found pauline*hewwwwoooo
Andrew teleported behind Louise and hit her in a pressure point in her neck. "I don't know what you mean."
The Doctor:*shows them all his screwdriver* I cut off your power supply now I'm about to cut you off too! *starts the sonic screwdriver*